Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Worst game ever made for a Nintendo system?


Recommended Posts

Posted
id have to say the most recent i played was chicken run and it sucked, my little bro rented it so i wanted to try it out, i was bored. but i really hated yoshis story, man that was a short game, i beat it in half an hour.
Posted
I bought Mario Party 2 a year ago thinking it was cool. But it was really stupid and stuff. But my sis plays it alll the time
Posted
Worst game I can think of was Super Pitfall on the NES. The game made no sense, and was full of bugs. Pitfall Harry's gun could shoot like 2 feet and the bullet was the size of his head. I have no idea what the point of the game was.
The worst game by a normally great developer was I think SaGa Frontier. I kept playing it hoping it would get good eventually...never did. Only video game I ever just gave away.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]Hmmmmm........most game boy gamez are crap. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ah! I cannot believe you could say such a thing! Hehehe :D I, for one, find GameBoy one of the most wonderful inventions of my generation...long live oldschool...![/color]
Posted
Any NFL BLITZ/00/01 game is phat.
WWF WAR ZONE /ECW HARDOCORE REV. SUCKS BIG TIMERS
Posted
i reached a 30,000 coin collect in ym bank in mario party 2
and i beat all the Mni-CArt courses
Posted
Sesame Street sux like sh!t
i reckon that if it's supposed to be for little kids, they didn't do a d@mn good of it, put it that way.
I can hardly understand it, and i'm 12.
Posted
I think the worst game BY FAR is Warrriors of Might and Magic for the GBC it was utter rubbish and I actually bought it from a shop with my own money. What a sucker. I have been trying to give it away via my website for about a year but so far I've had no takers. Shame!!!
Posted
i haven't played the game, but the graphics for harry potter on the colour gameboy are *shudder* horrible, they're 20 times worse than an atari computer!
Guest Pikeon
Posted
WWF war zone for n64 sucks diezles.
They controls are hard.
The special moves are hard to follow.
Some thigns on it are confusing.
You cant fight backstage like No mercy or Backstage assault.
PM ME IF YOU WANT ANY CRAP ON THIS GAME. IH AVE IT ALL.
Yes special moves . yes how to do that thingee. yes how to get extra points for a created wrestler
Guest Pikeon
Posted
yes they are
PM ME For stuff FAQ's ad thngees

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...