Matt.D Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [color=rainbow] Virtual Pool 4 N64. Is there anything more boring?[/color]
BabyGirl Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [color=deeppink]Return of the Jedi for GameBoy...ugh, I started that game and simply stopped playing...it was that bad.[/color]
Krillen Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 id have to say the most recent i played was chicken run and it sucked, my little bro rented it so i wanted to try it out, i was bored. but i really hated yoshis story, man that was a short game, i beat it in half an hour.
Narius Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 I would have to say, Ronald Macdonalds Fry guy game, *shudders* so much stupidity in one game...how can it be possible?
Navi Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 ugh. my brother and sister have mario party, mario party two, and the third one!
Guest Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 I bought Mario Party 2 a year ago thinking it was cool. But it was really stupid and stuff. But my sis plays it alll the time
Gr3ymalkin Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 Worst game I can think of was Super Pitfall on the NES. The game made no sense, and was full of bugs. Pitfall Harry's gun could shoot like 2 feet and the bullet was the size of his head. I have no idea what the point of the game was. The worst game by a normally great developer was I think SaGa Frontier. I kept playing it hoping it would get good eventually...never did. Only video game I ever just gave away.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 Quest 64! Uh,that game was so boring....
Cecil Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 The Last Action Hero for snes. You can't even beat the first level!
BabyGirl Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i] [B]Hmmmmm........most game boy gamez are crap. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Ah! I cannot believe you could say such a thing! Hehehe :D I, for one, find GameBoy one of the most wonderful inventions of my generation...long live oldschool...![/color]
Sephiroth Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]I think that Superman 64 really sucked. [/B][/QUOTE] I completely agree, that game was atrocious....
Posthumous Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 Tomb Raider for the Gameboy sucked big time!
Guest Pikeon Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 Any NFL BLITZ/00/01 game is phat. WWF WAR ZONE /ECW HARDOCORE REV. SUCKS BIG TIMERS
Guest Pikeon Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 i reached a 30,000 coin collect in ym bank in mario party 2 and i beat all the Mni-CArt courses
Fall Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Sesame Street sux like sh!t i reckon that if it's supposed to be for little kids, they didn't do a d@mn good of it, put it that way. I can hardly understand it, and i'm 12.
Orlando Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 I think the worst game BY FAR is Warrriors of Might and Magic for the GBC it was utter rubbish and I actually bought it from a shop with my own money. What a sucker. I have been trying to give it away via my website for about a year but so far I've had no takers. Shame!!!
Kristoff119 Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 X-men mutant wars is soooooooo bad. The only reason I got it is because I was hoping it would be another good X-men game like the ones for the game gear.
RicoTranzrig Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 The worst game I thought was made on a Nintendo console was Street Combat for the SNES...a horrible street fighter clone.
liamc2 Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 i haven't played the game, but the graphics for harry potter on the colour gameboy are *shudder* horrible, they're 20 times worse than an atari computer!
Guest Pikeon Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 WWF war zone for n64 sucks diezles. They controls are hard. The special moves are hard to follow. Some thigns on it are confusing. You cant fight backstage like No mercy or Backstage assault. PM ME IF YOU WANT ANY CRAP ON THIS GAME. IH AVE IT ALL. Yes special moves . yes how to do that thingee. yes how to get extra points for a created wrestler
Guest Pikeon Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 yes they are PM ME For stuff FAQ's ad thngees
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now