Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I guess I had a near death experience last night, and it involved a motorbike, I was riding at the back of my friends motorbike, and lo and behold, a drunk gets right in our way, my friend immediately screeched and we both went flying off the bike, me particularly, now that was a sight to see, my friends bike is trashed, he broke his right arm, I just got away with bruised ribs, but I'll tell you something, your never gonna catch me on a motorbike again, I always thought of them as deathtraps, seems like I was right....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I guess I had a near death experience last night, and it involved a motorbike, I was riding at the back of my friends motorbike, and lo and behold, a drunk gets right in our way, my friend immediately screeched and we both went flying off the bike, me particularly, now that was a sight to see, my friends bike is trashed, he broke his right arm, I just got away with bruised ribs, but I'll tell you something, your never gonna catch me on a motorbike again, I always thought of them as deathtraps, seems like I was right.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ouch dude, good to hear you're ok :) I remember from being in Europe that those motor bike drivers were insane...weaving in and out of traffic, going on the sidewalks...yikes...[/color]
Posted
i know what u mean
my friend's mother fell off a motorbike when she was still pregnant with him. as a result, he was prematurely born. but he didnt suffer any mental damages.
but heres something better than a motorbike: MO-PED!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
but heres something better than a motorbike: MO-PED!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Er...aren't they the same thing? Or is motorbike a motorcycle over in Europe?...oh d@mn, I always mix them up...[/color]
Guest Soft mush
Posted
Geeze, don't let some drunk driver

I forgot what I was going to say.

But I work in a motorbike shop so shut up.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Er...aren't they the same thing? Or is motorbike a motorcycle over in Europe?...oh d@mn, I always mix them up...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

motorbike and motorcycle are the same thing, a mo-ped is basically a safer motorbike, although it don't look stylish at all....
Posted
[COLOR=purple]I was in a motorcycle accident once. I was on the back of my mom's Harley, when some old fart cut us off. We were going about, 40mph(we were slowing to a traffic light.) My mom broke her shoulder, wrist, and some ribs. I escaped the crash with just some road rash(luckily for me, I had a helmet stapped to my elbow....I was carrying it for one of my mom's friends. The helmet was unrecognizable after the accident. To think, that could have been my elbow! *Whew*) Since the crash, I have been back on the motorcycle.....but, I it doesn't feel right...[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

motorbike and motorcycle are the same thing, a mo-ped is basically a safer motorbike, although it don't look stylish at all.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ahh, I get it. I remember a French guy trying to explain it to me while I was over there...something about different ages getting licenses for different types of bikes...and then their drivers license at age 18. He said that in France ALL cars are manuals (he called them "three pedaled cars" as opposed to "two pedaled cars" or "automatics")...is this true?![/color]
Posted
[color=rainbow] I will never go on a Motorbike in my life! I saw this picture on a site, and this guy got half his face ripped off in a Moterbike accedent. It was sooo gory I threw up. Anyways, i'm glad that didn't happen to you, Safer.[/color];)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] I will never go on a Motorbike in my life! I saw this picture on a site, and this guy got half his face ripped off in a Moterbike accedent. It was sooo gory I threw up. Anyways, i'm glad that didn't happen to you, Safer.[/color];) [/B][/QUOTE]
You must mean the pic that used to be on rotten.com...my dad told me about that one it was rather nasty. As for motorcycles...I got one when I was 14 and then when it was legal for me to get a bigger one I got a new one. BUt they are sitting in my parents garage because I got a car 4 months ago...

-Justin
Posted
heh, london and all of england is crazy with motos/mopeds. they have like little gangs and they all line up and they go in and out like theyre invincible. motobikes are cool in MX2002 for PS2, so go out and buy it! but i can see how easy it is to get hurt in real life.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
You must mean the pic that used to be on rotten.com...my dad told me about that one it was rather nasty. As for motorcycles...I got one when I was 14 and then when it was legal for me to get a bigger one I got a new one. BUt they are sitting in my parents garage because I got a car 4 months ago...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Yeah, that's the one. If u have a weak stomach, I advise you, don't look at it...:eek: [/color]
Posted
All vehciles are bad when A drunk gets on the road. Im glad your okay thoug. You just have worse chances of getting hurt on a bike thats why I never liked those crouch rockets anyway.
Posted
I hate moterbikes. my uncles best friend died because of a motor bike accident. And just a few minutes ago 54 motorbikes drove by my house.... Even tho that has nothing to do with safer having an accident. but anyway glad to see you can still post on the otaku safer!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I guess I had a near death experience last night, and it involved a motorbike, I was riding at the back of my friends motorbike, and lo and behold, a drunk gets right in our way, my friend immediately screeched and we both went flying off the bike, me particularly, now that was a sight to see, my friends bike is trashed, he broke his right arm, I just got away with bruised ribs, but I'll tell you something, your never gonna catch me on a motorbike again, I always thought of them as deathtraps, seems like I was right.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Yep, you're very lucky.

My dad was in a motorbike accident before I was born. A car came out infront of him suddenly and hit his bike head-on.

He was in a very bad way...he broke his neck...broke his arm and leg...and suffered a lot of internal damage.

However, luckily, he lived. Although his right hand is paralyzed...so he's never been quite the same since.

He is truly a lucky man. And after his experience and yours...I don't think I'll ever ride on a motorbike.[/color]
Posted
its pretty dangerous in the philppines cuz at least 1 out of 3 families own a motorcycle (or motorbike.....ah, same thing)
anywayz, the young males go crazy n have drag racing. results in injuries vary. the most common injury is a broken bone. worst injury (not even an injury): death

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...