Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm just curious to see what everyone's desktop and winamp player are. I think we've had a desktop thread in the past, but it was a very long time ago, so I've created this. Mine are in the attatchment.
Posted
[spoiler][color=white]Here's mine...[/color][/spoiler]
[img]http://www.abnormalgfx.com/host/calvinrubby.jpg[/img]

[spoiler][color=white]Calvin and Hobbes oWnzz j00!!1!one!one111!![/color][/spoiler]
Posted
[size=1]... Well... Currently, it is not my turn to have control of the desktop, so I do not have that ready. But I do have a Winamp skin..

Well, actually I could just open the wallpaper and...

Bah... nevermind, I shall just put them in two separate posts.

Here is a wallpaper of mine I plan on using once I get this computer again. I made it. It is more or less just a collage. I have it in 1024x768 as well. Umm... yeah... My Winamp will come later...[/size]
Posted
Here's mine.

Winamp3 looks nice, but I refuse to use it... so I stick with the less flashy 2.9.whatever.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=400503[/img]
Posted
[color=indigo]Here's my current Winamp skin and wallpaper. The winamp skin I haven't changed in a long, long time, but the wallpaper I changed a little under a week ago. Decided I wanted a change from all the Zelda: The Wind Waker wallpaper I had been using,

[url=http://www.angelfire.com/alt/desbreko/WinampSkin.jpg]Winamp Skin[/url]

[url=http://www.angelfire.com/alt/desbreko/Des-ktop.jpg]Des-ktop[/url]

The Winamp skin is a pic of Link fighting Volvagia, from Zelda: Ocarina of Time. One of my favorite official art pics from the game, and in my opinion, one of the best Zelda Winamp skins out there that I've seen.

As for the wallpaper, well, I've been playing Metroid Fusion a lot lately, so I decided to go with a MF wallpaper when I changed from an old TWW wallpaper. I wish I could get a Metroid Zero Mission wallpaper, but there isn't any wallpaper for that yet, let alone art.

And as for the icons on the desktop, I made most of them out of pics that I have. And when the Recycle Bin has something in it, it turns blue-purple so it looks like the Metroid Fusion logo instead of the Metroid Prime logo. ^_^[/color]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Ayuma Hamasaki..so purttyful. :D Great songs too. :D Thank ye for telling me about her.

Ahem....

*shrug* Couldn't find that good of winamp skins so I just used one from it's main site. heh
Posted
[size=1]Well, now that there have been other posts, here is my Winamp. I, like Semmy, just use Winamp 2, this is only until I can possibly figure out how to create custom skins on Winamp 3. It is more gratifying to have your own skin. So here is mine...[/size]
Posted
this is mine...
I haven't got winamp b/c it doesn't work for me, so I stick with media player...
my configuration was done with litestep...
everything found on [url]www.wincustomize.com[/url]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=401422[/img]
Posted
[color=006600]As much as i'd love to show you all my Wallpaper, and winamp, i can't. My computer just doesn't allow me to save anything other than .bmps, and i know how many people hate them.[/color]
Posted
[size=1][font=century gothic][color=gray] Well, here's mine. I don't necessarily like the Deftones...But I like this album's cover art. Skulls are awesome.[/size][/font][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...