Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
1st head " What in gods name"
2nd Head " I told you elephant steak was a bad idea"
3nd Head "why is it coming out this way"
Posted
tea,joey tristan and bakora singing in the back round: one of these heads is not like the other. one of these head is not the same mmmmmmmmmm we cant remember the rest of the words
Posted
Solomon: Nasty filthy duelistses! They wants to take it from usss...
Yugi: Uh, Grandpa? Are you feeling okay?
Solomon: *HISS* MY PRECIOUSSS!

* * *

Grandpa hides his 'exclusive' Dark Magician Girl card...
Posted
Yugi: Come on, Grandpa, why can't we see grandma?
Solomon: No! You just can't!
Joey: That a'int a Grandma, WOW..look at the..
Solomon: Enough! Get out all of you!
Posted
Jou: Heeeey! That's the special-edition Hentai Black Magician Girl, isn't it? Come on Gramps, let us have a peek!
Grampa: No! Mine!
Yugi: *radiating innocence from every pore* Grampa, what's a hentai?
Everyone: *face fault*
Posted
Yugi: Graaaaaaaaandpa! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!
Joey: Yeah Gramps, let us see the card.
Grandpa: NO! the last time I let you kids see one of my cards, you spilt juice all over it! And it was my Seven Tools of the Bandit, too!
Yugi: PLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?! It won't happen agaaaaaaaaaaaain!!!!!!! *puppy dog eyes*
Grandpa: Ack, it's the cuteness. Can not resist the cuteness. *hands the card to the twer- I mean, gang* I know I'm going to regret this...
Joey: Wow cool! *it falls out of his hands and gets eaten by a cat* Eh, opps?
Grandpa: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That was my Shadow Ghoul! *stranglews the cat* I HATE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!
Yugi: Let's... Leave...
Rest: Good... idea...
Posted
Yugi: Can we please see it!!!!
Grandpa: Never!
Joey: Pretty please?
Grandpa: For you... *the gang leans over to see the card* Definately not!!!
T`ea: Come on Mr. Motou! We won't touch it! *Glares at Tristen who reaches over for the card*
Grandpa: Mine!!!
*Everyone except T`ea reaches for the card as Kaiba walks in*
Kaiba: Maybe this is a bad time...
*the card falls on the floor revealing that it's a Skull Servant*
Gang: GRANDPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
Grampa: I cannot let them see it, it is the killer card!

>Grampa glances at it and dies<

Yugi: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

>Yugi glances at it and dies<

Others: What?

>Others glance at it and dies<

>Policemen come in, see the card, and die<

Well, you get the idea...(it will be funnier if you know where I got it from)
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Ok, I've come up with a very hard decision, but here goes!

Winner: Solo!
Runner-Up: Mina

Go ahead and put one up Solo! ^^[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Yami Yugi: Dang, I got 23.

Yami Bakura: Ha! Blackjack! I get your Millineum Puzzle [i]and[/i] your God card! Ha ha!

Yami Yugi: Hey, you never said anything about my God card?!

Yami Bakura: I don't care! *takes Puzzle and God card and runs away*[/color][/size]
Posted
Yami Bakura: I will defeat you and claim your puzzle!
Yami Yugi: You'll never defeat me!
Y. Bakura: Will too!
Y. Yugi: Will not!
Y. Bakura: Will too!
Y. Yugi: Will not!
Y. Bakura: Will too!
Y. Yugi: Will not!
Y. Bakura: Will too!
Y. Yugi: WILL NOT!
Y. Bakura: WILL TOO!
Y. Yugi: WILL NOT!
Y. Bakura: WILL-
Joey/Flame Swordsman: JUST SHUT-UP AND DEUL!
Y. Bakura:...Will too!
Posted
[color=darkblue]Yami Bakura: Now I'll end this!....as soon as I scratch this itch on my leg. I knew I shouldn't have went through that poison ivy earlier...[/color]
Posted
Y.Yugi: Oh for the love of god, just take my puzzle, I can't sit in this position forever! *in pain* oweee.
Y.Bakura: I told you to take that excersize class.
-------------

Yugi: Ya know, why do we always duel on a tree stump?
Y.Bakura: Shadow realm accomodations are....minimal.
Y.Yugi: Atleast we got the gameboard at...what?
Y.Bakura: $90
Y.Yugi: And who's paying?
Posted
Tea Magician of Faith: What's taking so long up there?
Joey Flame Swordsman: I dunno, nobody's made a move for awhile..
Yugi Dark Magician: Guys, just look.....
Yami Bakura: ....so I TOLD her, "That's NOT the way you polish an Egyptian artifact, you have to rub COUNTER-clockwise with MEDIUM pressure...
Yami Yugi: So true, little Yugi tried cleaning the Puzzle once, and....Oh! Hey down there you guys!
Others: .....when you're done deciding our FATE up there...
Posted
Dangit Brood, you're so much more funny then me!!!

Bakura: *pokes Ring* You notice in close-up shots hor the Ring covers my whole chest, but in far-away shots it seems to shrink?

Yami: Hmph. That's nothing. I have expanding hair! The farther we go into Battle City the bigger it gets.

Bakura: Awww... Now THAT is no fair.

Yami: What, [i]you[/i] want expanding hair? Oh hey, play a card already!

Bakura: *curses and mutters something about stalling for time*
Posted
Y.Yugi: You know, after a while, my friends get kinda annoying SO... I'll give 'em to you if you let me leave! Pretty please? *puppy dog eyes*

Y.Bakura: Well.... Oh! I just can't resist that face! *squeels* Throw in ten bucks, and you've got a deal!!

(sorry! I couldn't thing of anything better!)
Posted
Disembodied Voice: Usually, one does not stop to play "Cleverly Disguised Candyland (Oh, Look, I Made Alliteration)" when walking through the woods, especially when porridge is waiting to be eaten and little girls are brownnosing. Did I mention the stupidly disguised wolves roaming around?
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...