OtakuBoards

Aeris ressurection?

FFmaster2

Can aeris be brought back to life?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Can aeris be brought back to life?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends if Square didnt finish the game

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what im talkin about is that if you cant ressurect aeris, then why would square make her have a level 4 limit break, so if you could ressurect her, then her limit ould make the battle easier

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

interesting, considering the fact that aeris is dead long before you battle sephiroth.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FFmaster2 [/i]
[B]what im talkin about is that if you cant ressurect aeris, then why would square make her have a level 4 limit break, so if you could ressurect her, then her limit ould make the battle easier
[/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, everyone has a Level-4 Limit, right? Well, since no-one *planned* on Aeris dieing, then it's understandable that she would still have a Level 4 limit, get it? got it? good.

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[B]

no, the girl looking out of the window was marlene, barret's daughter, well, not his biological daughter.... [/B][/QUOTE]

whaddya mean, not his biological daughter? course she's his biological daughter, ya moron :rolleyes:

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]there is some debate as to if it is his daughter or not... and you can get aeris limit 4... at least that is the rumor i heard... thou i never tried... i believe you can get it when you have one of the vehicles... but it seems to me too much of a pain to get since you can get something for tifa if you open the other box....[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Imsirion
i'VE SEEN THIS QUESTION IN EXPERT GAMER MAGS. , THERES NO WAY! i'VE HEARD OF PEOPLE TRYING ALL KINDS OF BUTTON CODES AND EVERYTHING, SORRY!:smirk:

All the promises etc. made by Cloud to Aeris, and the fact that she has a forth Limit Break are meant to make her death a surprise.

The hints towards her returning are all referring to her one second appearance at the end. It is a flash-back of the first movie though, probably because if they would've made it longer, they might have needed to use 4 discs.

My opinion is that the pool that Holy falls into is connected underground to the pool where Aeris goes to rest. I think it's a bottomless pool of the Lifestream, personally... that would explain the Mideel bloke.

From the moment I checked the guy in the pipe in Midgar, I knew he was an Ancient. Well, the second time I played it, 'cos of the number tattoos. It seemed pretty obvious to me...

I thought it was a good ending. Midgar got turned into a harmless jungle, Nanaki got lucky and we were safe in the knowledge that there are still stars in the FF7 world. A helluva lot of 'em...

[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Satoshi Tajiri[/I]
My opinion is that the pool that Holy falls into is connected underground to the pool where Aeris goes to rest. I think it's a bottomless pool of the Lifestream, personally... that would explain the Mideel bloke. [/QUOTE]

If its the bottom less pool, then how did cloud start walking in it

[B]

no, the girl looking out of the window was marlene, barret's daughter, well, not his biological daughter.... [/B][/QUOTE]

okay, yeah, you're right. i just beat it again, (without using a single summon!) and watched the ending movie.

I get extremely touchy over final fantasy.And I kinda fell in love with Aeris,and i cried when she died.I think the idea is for u to learn that no matter how close u get to some one.it's to teach you that , that person has o go away some day.
yes that guy in the pipe 's an Ancient.
No ,it can't be a glitch when you see Aeris's spirit in the church because I saw her too.And you talk to the kids in there,one of them says,''Hey,Where did the flower lady go''.:confused:
And I dn't think Aeris can be ressurected.Final Fantasy has given me hopes and dreams.
Have any of you used a game shark,wont Aeris not talk at all or sum thin.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Voodookanaka
Theres a cheaper alt' to gameshark my cousins got, oh and if u use aries she will not speak or feature in the FMVs.

bout the guy in the pipe.... I was told that if u do something he comes and helps u on disc 3 as 'the general' or something, can anyone confirm this