OtakuBoards

Aeris ressurection?

FFmaster2

Can aeris be brought back to life?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Can aeris be brought back to life?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends if Square didnt finish the game

maybe it's spose to be finished in an upcoming final fantasy! hehe... jkjk i'm making up stuff here, which i often do... maybe they'll end ff7 which was really weird at the end, and finish the story! it's all about marketing! cuz all of the old ff7 players would want to finish the story and see how it goes on to progress to. so more and more people will want to buy the game and they'll be making a whole mess of profit! hehehe.. jus a thought... maybe... sigh* i'm bored again....:sleep:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''Quote:well on the bright side, they're re-making ff7 for the ps2, maybe there will be a way to get aeris back in that....:Quote''
Good point Sephiroth.Still Aeris cannot be brought back,does she have to ,No!
The idea of her dying is to keep all the gamers of Final Fantasy heads intact,to build a better imagination.
But like Sephiroth said FF7 is bein remade so there ya go.But at the moment,u aint gonna find Aeris.She'll come back.
I mean who's gonna think of mogs and chocobos on their own.
And have you guys noticed that in the land of Final fantasy,animals are very different to normal ,but when you meet Priscilla there's a normal Dolphin,and when you're underwater you see sharks ,fish etc. i just noticed that and found it mind boggling,lol.

everyone says about reviving aeris but i mean whats the point the game would be made by far a lot easier and the final fight i mean come on it finished it at level 60 , no nights of the round, no whatjamacallit baumunt or sumthin, and i only used standered attacks and a load of mega elixers so i think i did prettty well oh and my team was tifa yuffie and cloud, tifa was limit 3, cloud limit 2 and yuffie limit 1, so i did pretty well for my very first shot

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]Anytime.
But seriously that is really good,what materia did you have?
Did you have KOTR?
And did you have Omnislash?
I had all of them, what level were you? [/B][/QUOTE]
i guess i went overboard i had 4x cut materia with yuffies ultimate weapon, (master ap on 4x cut) and i had 2x cut with cloud (not ultima) O.o...

i was around level 50, no level 4 limit breaks no mastered magic, no mago summons (only ifrit, shiva, buahmunt, ramuh) tifa,cloud and yuffie all umtimate weapon, ultima, comet 2, no mime, no w-summon/magic/item, yuffie only limit 1, cloud limit 2, tifa limit 3. and i had no magor items only 7 mega elixers

Aeriz can be brought bak to lyf but da thing iz u hab to play da gaym a certain way, for i have done it maiiself and forgotten but trying to get it done again. when she comez bak alive there iz a clip that showz her rize out da water ( much much later in da gaym) and she stayz with u da rest of the gaym but doesnt intervene wif tifa and cloudz affair nemore, plus she convincez yuffie not to bother bout it anymore. the downside iz dat she iznt able to reach her lvl4 limitz after resurrection, so lvl her up before she diez, even if it takez u forever you will get her lvl4 limitz after resurrection, diz iz only way you can hab lvl4 limit after resuerrection~. if soum1 is able to fulfill diz pleez tell me.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hmmmmmmmm im pretty sure that isnt true... cause well people have unlocked the FMV's strait off the disk w/o playing and i had (i just reformated) all the FMV's from 7, 8, and 9 on my cpu... trust me there is no FMV about her resurecting... and if there was... id have seen it im pretty sure... and come on how many years has that game been out? by now it would be all over the net on how to resurect her... just like it was on how to get yuffie and vincent... plus in the US version she cant be revived and id have probably seen the japanesse FMV as well so im 99% sure that you were dreaming when you saw it[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

yeah i think kuja has a point the american version aint got it, the brittish one ain't got it i aint so sure about the japanese but he is right about one thing where he said it would be all over the net well he was right it really would be and i aint found a way without the gameshark

Aeris can not be resurrected, as I see it. It would totally screw up the storyline... And why would Squaresoft do that?

I'm not sure if any of this has been said yet, but I will try to input my opinions of the points brought up in the first post.

1. Her death early in the game may give her plenty of time to be resurrected, but it also gives plenty of time to build a good storyline out of her death.

2.It's near impossible because it's so damn good. That game would be way to easy with it.

3. A.The exceptions Bugenhagen was probably talking about was the spirits of those attackers(can't remember the names) that tried to go through the tunnel, but was stopped by Seto, Nanaki's father.

B.I don't think it's a glitch... Maybe when she's still alive it's a glitch... But who know's about that one.

4. Well, sometime's plans of what someone does don't end up happening. I could say, "I'm want to have pizza for lunch tomorrow" to my mom, and she could just feed me Asparagas or something.

5. See above. And I think it's also used to build up an attchment to Aeris, so her death is that much more emmotional.

6. ALl I have to say is this: How reliable have Cait Sith's predictions been in the past? Only one was right(as I remember), and none really had to do with the question asked.

7.I don't know about this. Somebody might have put it in to fill up space.

8. There is a party with only two members because two are hidden. If Aeris did get resurrected, and you hadn't gotten Yuffie or Vincent, you'd have a party with only one meber, seriously screwing that person.

9. A. I dunno, I haven't noticed the door.

B.Probably just something not thought out about the steps not being right. And the orb is the White Materia, and it's already been used, so if you could get it, it would be about as useless as the Masmune Blade or the 1/35 Soldier.

10.I'd say having a big hole through your stomach would be mutilation enough. Cloud dumped her in the water out of emotion, and Sephiroth didn't need to do any more damage.

11.If he popped up in another country, if he popped up at all, then wouldn't henot be in Madeel? And it did say another country, not another world, right?

12."When it's over". That means if she got resurrected, then it would be after you beat the game.

13.Dunno here. Maybe they all meet each other again in "The Promised Land", which I beleive is the life stream.

The ending leaves a lot to your imagination. My imagination thought up this...

No, humanity was not wiped out. It may have died out after those 500 years, though. My evidence is this: If they all were wiped out, then how did Red XII get out of the Highwind? I doubt he could fly it, so it probably crashed if that the human race was wiped out. That also means he probably got injured, but no humans were left to help him out. Now obviously, to me, Holy must have brought members of Red XII race back, otherwise how could he have gotten the youngins? And about the hand, it was probably Aeris from the lifestream, showing Cloud where Tifa's hand was. And I think they did fight in the Lifestream, at least there spirits, which meant Sephiroth's spirit was totally destroyed, and will not flow with the rest of the life stream. And about Aeris with the bubles, that's just a flashback to the beginning of the game. I think Cloud means the Lifestream, and he somehow figured it out how to see her.

That took forever.

trust me itzZz not a glitch and no itzZz not an import~~ i played on ps and i tried checkin for it on pc but it doeznt hab resurrection on pc (i played ffVII for ps and pc at da saym tym). ill trie to resurrect her again and save rite before resurrection and write sum instructionz for it and send it to whoeva here hazZz ps~~

heres an interesting tidbit i found..

This one is for those people who have given up on reviving aeris.

First off you'll need the items posted below:
Buster Sword,
about 4 tissues,
and a mastered revive materia

Equip the mastered revive materia to the Buster Sword and go somewhere where you can gain alot of ap(ex.Magic Pot Room) you have to gain about 1,500,000 ap for the already mastered revive materia,what most players do not know is that the revive materia can reach a fourth secret level called "resurrect".

Once you've done this go to Aeris's house, enter her bedroom and use the tissues next to her bed until cloud says "Why did you have to die?" once he says that the other characters will come out and they start talking after their done go to the church.

On the way there stop at the save point and get Cait Sith in your party, when you go into the church talk to the kids, they'll want to play with Cait Sith.

Cait Sith and the kids will go outside and then a ghost of Aeris will appear and she'll say something about a resurrection spell(the fourth level on your revive materia), after that head for the Ancient City.

Go to where that big crystal surrounded by the waterfall is enter the waterfall and something will happen(I won't tell you what because that would spoil the moment)after all that is done go back to the church and you'll see Aeris.

I hope non-believers try this because it WORKS!!

found at: [url]http://www.psxgamer.com/cheats/finalfantasyvii.htm[/url]

i'm actually trying this.. if it works.. ^_^ i'll be sure to tell you

Guest Capt. Stephanos
I have played this game over a hundred times since I got it when it was first released, as have many of my friends. And I have followed up on all ressurection technique claims, and she simply CANNOT be revived.

There is lots of evidence in the game to suggest that Aeris was originally meant to be revived, and Square didn't complete the game.

But why release an unfinished game? It think it was pure brilliance. A LOT of people disagree but at the end, where you make your on conclusions was fantastic. Granted I was really peeved myself the first time I played it through to the end. I personally wouldn't change the storyline for anything in the re-release. Most of you are forgetting, that this is a story, based on life and death. It's not fair, but yes, sometimes people we love and take for granted aren't always there. Its a fact of life.

The ending: MY BELIEF.
The hands are Aeries' , guiding Holy to it's target. The girl is Marlene, who's byalogical father is Dyne. The fight in the lifestream, a fight between their souls and conciousness. The human race wasn't wiped out, only Midgar. umm . . . anything i left out?

Other things I wanted to tie up.
Aeris CAN get a limit break 4, it's from the sleeping guy in the cave>weapon seller outside the Golden Saucer.

Not everone has 4 limit break levels, Cat Sith only has two.

How did RedXIII have kids in the first place? Wasn't he the last remaining one of his speices?

Aeris cannot be revived. Here are the ways I prove you all wrong.

1- That's Holy that she dropped.
2- I got her 4th limit!
3- it made too good of a plot twist in the story.
4- her fighting abilities suck- try beating the game depending on her attack like you do with the other characters! GAMESHARK-Lv 99 equipped+masamune=
about 5000dmg per attack!
5- they added that platform to be natural.
6- all my mags are starting to say that a remake won't reach Japan or America.

:laugh: :demon: :mad: :sleep:

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~San~ [/i]
[B]You can only bring her to life with Gameshark, there is no other way.

Whne you bring her to life with game shark, she's evil and has a blue dress. [/B][/QUOTE]

that is only with 1 of the codes, there is a code where you can have her like how she normally looks

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]nanaki obviously found another member of his species, since before bugenhagen dies, he tells nanaki to search for other people of his species, etc....

and let me just say this once again, Aeris CANNOT be resurrected, thank you.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1] You're right, I have heard so many theories about how she can be revived...

I think it's pretty clear that Aeris can't be revived. In addition, I don't know if Square ever did actually intend for her to be revived in terms of being a playable character.

Perhaps she was to feature in a dream sequence or something of that nature, but a revival does not appear to fit into the game's overall story. Even the way she died...it was very dramatic and finalized...I don't think that it warranted a "resurrection", even IF Square had intended something like that.

Anyway, I will continue to laugh at those who try to resurrect her. They'll be sitting infront of their PlayStations until they're 90 years old. Hopefully they will figure out that it's just a silly rumor long before then...[/color][/size]