Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Majin Buu
Posted
Coolest music hmmm, DBZ Majin buus, "Super Buu them" Is really cool and ff7 really gets me going somtimes :) With the One winged angel theme.. And Aeiris theme makes me cry lol j/k
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Final Fantasy, Alien Trilogy, and Wild Arms. I love the soundtracks, I listen to thema ll of the time. Alien is like one of Paul Oakenfolds nightmares.
Posted
I say .hack//sign for anime. The music is great in it. As for video games, the super mario sunshine music is great. It adds to the tropical atmosphere.
Posted
I would say the game legend of the dragoon has the best starting music because I think the game goes along with the music.
Guest Musahi
Posted
[color=darkred]Well this is a really hard question for me, I've never listened to very much anime/gaming music.

My favorite anime music is probably from Cowboy Bebop. Tank!, Green Bird, The Real Folk Blues, and Call me, call me, are the only anime related songs on my playlist right now. Tank! is so catchy and wonderfully executed, I love the begginging when it says "3, 2, 1, Let's Jam". The other 3 are really mellow, and that is what I love about them. I usually put them on when I am trying to sleep or something. I remember Gundam Wing had some good songs as well, Rythem Emotion was the best.

For games, I really don't care as much. I guess I would [i]have[/i] to say Sonic Adventure 2 : Battle because I like the Chao garden theme.[/color]
Posted
.hack//SIGN hands down.

It has amazingly catchy techno beats plus all of the background music always sets the tone perfectly.. Between Subaru and Tsukasa's romantic meetings with the song "Kiss" or a monster battle with "Labyrinth." (Well, technically Labyrinth isn't a fight song but I can't think of the name of the fighting one)

Super Smash Bros. Melee has the best video game music because of the wide variety of my favorite Nintendo themes.. Especially Fire Emblem. Plus it's fully orchestrated!!
Posted
geez i can't decide between final fantasy 3 or 9 or zelda: ocarina of time or chrono trigger for game music, but cowboy bebop is definately the best as far as anime music goes.
Guest kingnothing47
Posted
game- FF series

anime-.hack//sign and kenshin:love:
Posted
[I][B][FONT=times new roman][COLOR=deeppink]I like Sailor Moon's songs, whether it's the movie, the CD, or the game, or w/e...I also like Yu-Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, the Tenchi Series, and so on. I can go on forever...but I have to choose one....DBZ! lol. I love it's music the best at times....lol.[/COLOR] [/FONT] [/B] [/I]
Posted
hmmm...ppl seem to really like FF soundtracks. Unfortunatly I have not had the chance to play any of them. *sobs at being so disprivalged*. So I must say I really like the music on OoT although I do liek Kingdom Hearts music but music is very important in Zelda games. Of course without music in a game it would downfall the games quality greatly. As for anime I really like
the ending theme song for Slayers. I've only seen a few CB but the music I heard there was very good. I like the bg music in Rurouni Kenshin too. I also like...

*thinks* oops. I better stop here or else I'll go on for awhile.
Posted
Right now I'm into the music from bothe FF8 and FF-10. Especially the theme from Mt Gagazet. It has a great asain influence and the beat is very mellow and solom but very relxaing on top of that!
Also one of the best songe is Simple and Clean from Kingdom Hearts. Especially the Japanese version. They picked a great song for the opening theme to that game!!!
Posted
i say for anime music is FLCL because a lot of the tunes are very catchy and game Suikoden II because the music just stands out over other things even if it doesnt have standout songs.
Posted
for me the video game that has the best music are:
-ffviii
-ffix
-ffx
-ffx-2
-thousand arms
- xenogears

and the anime that has the best music are:
-saiyuki
-rurouni kenshin
-sakura taisen
-hunter x hunter
-jigoku sensei nube
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I would just like to request that all of you who are only posting lists could perhaps go back and edit your posts and put the reasons why? Listing the names of series is spam and if it keeps up, this thread will be closed.[/color][/size]
Posted
I would have to say Golden Sun: The Lost Age for best video game music, it sounds so epic, like classical music. I can't believe I said that. ^_^;; For best anime music I've got to say anything from Akira, especially the one that plays during the motorcycle sequence in the beginning.
Posted
I loved Shinobi's Techno sounds mixed with the traditional Japanese instruments. And Cowboy Bebop has tohave the greatest Music ever. I'm always humming the opening theme.
Posted
My favorite game music is BY FAR GunGrave. It was composed by Yoko Kanno. (For all of you out there who dont know who that is..........Cowboy Bebop.........By the way, the Animation for its Cut scenes is from the guys who made Trigun! that what makes it a great game, besides the grea Gunplay)
My favorite Anime music is probably....Saiyuki, great theme song, great ending theme. The music always fits the mood of the story..its great.
Posted
Okay, I originally said that I thought that Final Fantasy VII had the greatest music of any video game, but I have now changed my mind. After getting an extensive listen of Super Metroid's soundtrack, I must say that this is the finest video game music I have ever heard. Every song that I've heard is just incredible; almost nothing from any video game soundtrack I've heard can even come close to Super Metroid's soundtrack.
Guest Tical
Posted
Zelda Ocaina of time, and Rurouni Kenshin. Zelda: it took me a year to get the ending song out of my head (literally. RK: Heart of sword is my favorite song.
Posted
Hey people, anime music. What do you all think is the best soundtrack from a movie or series. Me? Anything related to Cowboy Bebop and/or Spirited Away. The Big O series has some pretty good stuff. Does anyone know what the song titles are for the piano peices? The piano peice are great. Actually, any anime with a piano peice is good. Hm. *shrugs and smiles*

-Pv.01
Posted
[size=1]Anime Music....ummm...I have lots of favorites and I don't know how many they are.
But I'll go with Spirited Away, too. It has really good music. It makes me sleepy, but I like the music.
I think Chobits has good musics too.[/size]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Kingdom Hearts has pretty good music, and graphics, and storyline, and fight scenes. Basically it's all around good. I also LOVE the music from Cowboy Bebop, especially the ending theme.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...