Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sora [/i]
[B]What do you mean. I don't understand. [/B][/QUOTE]
Try to expand on this. What don't you understand about her post?
Posted
WOW, that is a really good banner. I would have to say the color of the text maybe is a little hard to read...maybe make it a darker or brighter color! But I think you have done a really good job!

Kaola
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i]
[B]Try to expand on this. What don't you understand about her post? [/B][/QUOTE]


I mean i don't know what "try to blend and use layers" means.
Posted
I dont want to sound mean or anything, but I would suggest starting a new banner, im not fond of this one at all.
Posted
Maybe what you want to try is adding a drop shadow or a stroke line to the outline of the font itself, the colour is nice, it just needs to pop out from the banner, right now it's a bit hard to read.

Ex.
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/TestingFont.gif[/IMG]
Posted
[size=1]I like the images...the greyscale with the mostly white picture of...Aura?...is kinda nice.

Find two different pictures, so that you aren't flipping and repeating.

And do something with the text to make it smoother.

(Juna, what font is that?)[/size]
Posted
....well, here goes another shot. what do ya think about it. i had some new ideas so i put them on this one and i didn't really like the picture on the far left so i took it of.
Posted
[size=1][color=CC0000]That's a lot better than the first two. The new pictures are nice, but I think the banner would look neater if it was smaller. And also, may I suggest putting the text into the center, it stands out more. ^_~[/size][/color]
Posted
Sora - I like the third banner the best. The fourth pic is a bit hard to make out, but still, MUCH better then the first one. ^_^

Sara - the font was Harrington.
Posted
The 1st banner... I dont realy like it much.
But the 2nd I like. Also the fonts fits .hack//sign better than the one in the first banners. Good improvement.
  • 7 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...