Sora Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 What can I do to fix my to be banner up some? Please criticize freely.I promise I won't get too mad.
KittyLynn Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]The text is slightly hard to read. I like it though! Maybe try to blend and use layers.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Syk3 Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sora [/i] [B]What do you mean. I don't understand. [/B][/QUOTE] Try to expand on this. What don't you understand about her post?
Kaola Su Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 WOW, that is a really good banner. I would have to say the color of the text maybe is a little hard to read...maybe make it a darker or brighter color! But I think you have done a really good job! Kaola
Sora Posted June 4, 2003 Author Posted June 4, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i] [B]Try to expand on this. What don't you understand about her post? [/B][/QUOTE] I mean i don't know what "try to blend and use layers" means.
Syn Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 I dont want to sound mean or anything, but I would suggest starting a new banner, im not fond of this one at all.
juna Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 Maybe what you want to try is adding a drop shadow or a stroke line to the outline of the font itself, the colour is nice, it just needs to pop out from the banner, right now it's a bit hard to read. Ex. [IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/TestingFont.gif[/IMG]
Sara Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [size=1]I like the images...the greyscale with the mostly white picture of...Aura?...is kinda nice. Find two different pictures, so that you aren't flipping and repeating. And do something with the text to make it smoother. (Juna, what font is that?)[/size]
Sora Posted June 5, 2003 Author Posted June 5, 2003 ....well, here goes another shot. what do ya think about it. i had some new ideas so i put them on this one and i didn't really like the picture on the far left so i took it of.
Break Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [size=1][color=CC0000]That's a lot better than the first two. The new pictures are nice, but I think the banner would look neater if it was smaller. And also, may I suggest putting the text into the center, it stands out more. ^_~[/size][/color]
juna Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 Sora - I like the third banner the best. The fourth pic is a bit hard to make out, but still, MUCH better then the first one. ^_^ Sara - the font was Harrington.
Boo Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 The 1st banner... I dont realy like it much. But the 2nd I like. Also the fonts fits .hack//sign better than the one in the first banners. Good improvement.
nezzyjean Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 That's a good banner! But you could make the edges of the banner more interesting.
Toorima Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 I like the second banner the best. I don't know why, but it just has a certain touch to it that makes it look just right.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now