Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
You know, sometimes I try to use OtakuBoards to classify something like a country or school. In a school, say, the administrators would be principals, the category moderators would be the counsolers for each grade (like each section), the tech staff would be the vice principals, and the moderators would be teachers, teaching particular subjects, the equivalent to forums. The members would of course be the students; a warning would be suspension, and a ban would be explusion. I hope that makes sense. o_O

In this case, for a country, James and Charles would be the Kings or presidents, and it goes down from there. Not that it would actually work, but it's fun to think about, heh. I like the idea about using banned members as slaves. >.>;
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=INDIGO]As long as all of my Peeps erect a statue of me, it'll be a cool place to live...

I would probably be the recluse hermit that hates being bothered by twelve year olds that constantly pester him about Pokemon, digimon, and the rest of the "mons" :p[/color]
Posted
[color=025D97]What about the economy? Would it be based solely on trading Pokemon cards or something? lol.[/color]

[quote][i]Originally Posted by Sara[/i][size=1]
And signatures. We'd need an IRL equivalent of signatures.[/size][/quote]

[color=025D97]We could staple messages to each others heads! [size=1]All I could come up with, I'm afraid.[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][size=1]...and it would be covered with fields of weed.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Then everyone would lecture you on how horrible and sinful you are for smoking...! Then we would have to go get drunk together.

Yep, that could work.[/color]
Posted
We could have those like signs that scroll across messages and put them on our backs!! So we have our avatars and names on the front and our siggy running on the back!

That'd be soo cool....*dreams* I'd just be another face in the crowd, but hey being a face in an OB crowd...now thats somethin!
Posted
Fwufwufwufwu, I'm likin' this. Otakirama maybe:bluesweat? Well anyway, finally I wouldn't be concidered the blacksheep of my school. Hehe and I'd be the neighborhood hero. And to keep the crappy government out of our hair, we'd need to form a super army.

*thinks about creating an RP(HANDS OFF!:D)*
Posted
That would be so awesome! *dreams of Animerica* Yes, our currency probably would run on Anime related items.

I would be glad to live a chaotic country of rabid twelve-year-olds that was ruled by the ultimate otakus! That and ninja monkeys! We'd have to have ninja monkeys!
Posted
If you name it Animerica, you'd probably be the first country to be sued for taking a copyrighted name.

Man... all these posts have strengthened my reasoning for never, ever wanting to live there.
Posted
[size=1][font=century gothic][color=gray] Tony, I am quite sad of heart now. I mean, you're like my best friend ever, and I just like wanted to meet you...*dramatic cry*

I'd go just to meet you, though, seriously. Meeting people that you are never having met is fun. I still don't know why you wouldn't go; I mean it's our chance to truly capitalize on our growing and augmenting Shy club. I mean, we could even be part of the economical side of the government, running our club and all. We'd be Gods...

In Animerica, that is, lol.

I would sure as hell petition for a new name..[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
I'll run the club from afar. I think that's the best thing to do. You could go to the country and be my local representative or something. I don't think I could handle living in that country... sounds like grade school all over again heh.
Guest cloricus
Posted
Hmm, you know it's not such a stupid idea. There is a lot of "unused" vr space on the net. As far as I know there are only about six other countries on the internet that currently exist on the web and vr planes. Yes I know you?re talking in real life but wouldn't it be cool to have a big otakia on the web?

Though I?m not putting up my hand for that, I remember last time. It took three months to code an Australian pub...

-eps-
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xra [/i]
[B]Fwufwufwufwu, I'm likin' this. Otakirama maybe:bluesweat? Well anyway, finally I wouldn't be concidered the blacksheep of my school. Hehe and I'd be the neighborhood hero. And to keep the crappy government out of our hair, we'd need to form a super army.

*thinks about creating an RP(HANDS OFF!:D)* [/B][/QUOTE]

Our government would be filled with over powering Vegetas or peace and slap-happy Vashs'. Our army would be filled with ninjas, artists and killer hamsters. o.o; Do you realize how many wars we would start? We'd try to corrupt the world with Anime and Japanese music. Sounds like fun. ^_^
Posted
[color=crimson]Ken the Mayor. o.o

o.O;;;..

Would I get to wear a spiffy hat like the mayor from the PowerPuff Girls? The one that kinda floats a bit over my head, and 90% of the time cannot fall off?

That would be awesome.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]Man... all these posts have strengthened my reasoning for never, ever wanting to live there. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Just goes to show that we live in reality :)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Then everyone would lecture you on how horrible and sinful you are for smoking...! Then we would have to go get drunk together.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]I feel like the lone angel because I don't smoke weed or drink. I'll just bake the cake, alright? :D[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][size=1]I'd be the queen and it would be covered with fields of weed.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

YESS THATS MY WIFE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!

i would visit now and then, but i doubt I woudl live there for to long I'd take like, 5 month visits, but no offense people, there are some of you i just cant stand. So, I doubt i'd live there.
Posted
[color=002E55]So you're perfectly able to stand the people you live around, yet you can't stand living in a city consisting of OB members? There are people who I can't stand everywhere.. I just learn to ignore them.[/color]
Posted
A land with fields covered in weed, owning a Double-Barrel Stevens 1908-Model sawn-off Shotgun was legal, and hiding ciggeretts behind your bed would mean no-one could find them.. then that'd be the place I'd move to when I'm older.

But.. well if it did happen with those conditions a "must".. I'd be the first person there. But it probably won't, so I wouldn't move.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]I feel like the lone angel because I don't smoke weed or drink. I'll just bake the cake, alright? :D[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=darkblue][size=1]You can make the special brownies.[/size][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]NO!

It would be an Island.

Pristine beaches, grassy knolls, haunted forests, burnt out cities and hundreds of sparring fields.

Everyone would live as thier favorite RPG charecter, and disputes would either be solved by spars, writing competitions or James, walking over, putting a warm hand on each shoulder and saying, "Now guys, come on. That's just not sporting." And then the opponents would smile, embrace, and skip around in circles before going off thier own ways and finding crystals, making potions or falling in love.
Newbies would be adopted by the more learned members of the community - age would be posts. Age would only mean experience, not wrinkles and liverspots.
All would be trained in the arts of love, combat, discussion, and literature. Anime would be a subject in the schools!

EVERYONE WOULD TRAVEL EVERYWHERE ON HORSEBACK!

People using slang in the street, and not enunciating their vowels, would be gently reminded of the social code.
The women would be able to walk around at night, perfectly safe.

There would be no internet fees.

Castles, apartments, caves, huts, cottages, beach shanties would be aplenty. The island would house thousands who all spoke up at regular intervals, and you could still walk everwhere in less than half an hour.
Month-long adventures would not be hard to come by, and there would be no lack of large, viscious creatures to slay.
When girls screamed, their mouths would encompass half their face. When they smiled, their eyes would dissapear. When guys went to hit someone, their whole surroundings would dissapear - and be replaced by large flashes of light and weird emphasis lines.

If people intervened in other people's conversations and made no sense when they spoke in public, they would disappear.
The first time someone showed their face in public without makeup, people would compliment them to the point of death while they fanned themselves and muttered, "Oh no! Call the firebrigade! I'm so ugly I'm on fire!"
When people tripped over in the street, the person walking by would help them up, introduce themselves and then pay for the eggs broken from the fall.
No one would go hungry, as no one seems to eat very often. There would be no homeless, as those who didn't have a home slept in the wild as it was. There would be no crime as whatever someone wanted, they would have.


The constricts of that reality would only be bound by the collective imagination of a community of true geniuses.

[/font][/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]I feel like the lone angel because I don't smoke weed or drink. [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=green]don't worry, you're not the only one.

an otaku nation would be sweet. i'd move there just to see how many people really hate me. or i could beet up kenji for slaping me with that stupid fish of his. well, atleast no one would know who i was there. well, atleast i wouldn't be a newbie.[/color]
Posted
*glances up at Ravenstorture's post and grins idiotically* Hear hear!! Amen to that!

*oogles at there being no internet fees* Heh, yeah I would go just to meet everyone and go on grand adventures!! Mwahaha!
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
I hope that we do plan for world domination. Animerica being an entire planet would be sweet! I would be the master of all things Pokémon.
Posted
If their was, the Whole country would be a Chaos zone. The UN would probably shut it down. Talk about all the 13 yearolds who would be running around all suicidal and bratty and stuff...wait..i am one of those 13 year olds...o well. The point is...i think that it would be a disaster.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...