Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Poetry: tears won't come


Recommended Posts

Guest dayday
Posted
Okay, I'm going to try to do a rhyming one this time. I just realized in my whole life, I've only done two that rhyme. Go figure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These days have come to pass
Indeed so very slow
I must now figure out
Where it is I need to go
These days are playing tricks on me
To try and keep me down
But I think I can make it now
Without a single frown.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't like that one much. It was another off my head. I just can't write as good when i rhyme. It throws me off balance.
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
It's a better ryhm then I could do. I'm really bad at ryhming. Still if ryhming throws you off balance that was still really good for something you don't usually do.
Guest dayday
Posted
Yeah, I guess you're right. Post a rhyming and I'll see about you though, okay?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The rain keeps coming
It's burning me as it comes
Like fire instead
I can't stand to be here
It hurts so much to be
Place me in a different place
So I can be away from this pain
But first tell me why
Why this rain is causing me pain
It never did before
Strange how things change like that
I just don't understand why
Nothing can ever stay the same
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long. I had to try on my dress for a wedding. I hate dresses!
Posted
Rain....just like tears! Rain like fire burning the soul longing to be the same. Too bad things are never the same when you need them to be. It's just like time, when you need time your already running out of it, and the cloacks couting down to fast. *.....a dress...Ick!*
Guest dayday
Posted
Lol, I have to wear them all the time. That's why I try to get pants suits a lot. Here's the next one. It's made from the song I sung a while back. It's not that good though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunny days come and they go
But I will take the chance
Nothing is standing in my way
My heart will always stay
Even though when night falls
The sky will trun dark
But still I will go my way
I will never turn around
Why would I run
I'd be going nowhere
I will always stand
With nothing in my way
Posted
Wow, that must of souded nice as a song. It sounds great as a poem so I think when you had sung it, it must have sounded good as a song too. Also way better lyrics then I could have come up with.
Guest dayday
Posted
I don't think when I write. I just put down words and they come out the way they do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
People are around
They're suffocating me
Who are you
And you and you
I need to be alone
It's too crowded here
Just go away
There's other places
Besides around me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have to go. We have baseball and it's time to play. Even though it's late. I'll be on later.
Posted
Strange, I think to much and that's how I come up with poems. I like that poem most people feel that way. People often need to be alone, any ways talk to you later. And have fun playing baseball.
Guest dayday
Posted
Okay I'm back on. I can't think, sometimes I'll start to think out of nowhere and my brain starts to hurt. Literally. That's why I just write and not think about it. And I do wish people would leave me alone. If I sit there with my usual mean look they think somethings wrong with me and try to cheer me up. It's annoying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiding secrets are everywhere
Creeping around the corners
Coming from every crack in the wall
From every person whispering behind you
Trying to tell you that one thing
Something that's been hiiden so long
Never to reveal itself to you
Until now this very moment
The one that it's been waiting for
Posted
A hiden secret. It's great, every thing holds some kind of secerts. Creeping every where are secerts waitting for the right person. And thinking too deep into thought makes my brain hurt. Anyways most people couldn't just write something and like it with out thinking. So you must have a lot more talent then every one around or even you really thought.
Guest dayday
Posted
I don't actaully read what I write until after I'm done. Then it does sound good. If it sucks I just do another one. Here's another try at alphabet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the one moment
Before I was there
Certain that it was
Down beside me
Everything was gone
Fading away from life
Guided be my world
Hiding from my existence
Posted
very nice, and I guss it would be easyer to decide what it's like after you finish it. That's a great alphabet poem. Favorite line is the "fading" part.
Guest dayday
Posted
Thanks Ruby, I didn't think that one was good though. The lines didn't exactly go together. Let's try a little abstract shall we.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lost forever
Lost forever
Lost forever
Lost forever
Gone without
Gone without
Gone without
Gone without
A new meaning
A new meaning
A new meaning
A new menaing
Lost forever
Gone without
A new meaning
Posted
Wow! really cool. All in the end coming togeather to make a meaning, of a being that is gone and lost. ^^ I guss in my next post I'll try abstract too.
Guest dayday
Posted
This is your rhyming poem. I redid it for you so it would be a little better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Water flows by
And so does time
In the light
With all my mind
Pass the darkness
In the way to live
And the light
So for me to give
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the one you did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Water flows by
as so dose time
In the light
and the might
In the way to fight
Pass the darkness
and the light....
Posted
Your's sounds much better. Your better at rhyming then I am, I don't like rhyming. I like your's better because it really rhyms, and becase it easyer and better to read.
Guest dayday
Posted
It's still your poem. I don't own it, you do. I think the only reason I'm good at rhyming is because I listen to a lot of music that usaully rhymes. But it's noramlly R&B Slowjams, my favorite. This next poem sucks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You think you're better you
Maybe I am
But's that's the way you think
No one's the same
Yet no one is different
It all comes to the one word
The one you never thought it would be
The one no one understands
Destiny
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How about I give you some lessons in rhyming? It's not that hard really.
Posted
Very nice poem, about destainy all comeing back. The one thing no one can understand nor ever will. And I think I will would like to take some lessons from you on rhyming.
Guest dayday
Posted
Okay do you want me to just post here or something. How do you want to learn? It's your desicion.
Posted
It dosen't matter to me how I learn to rhyme. Which ever way is the easyest to do I guss. So I don't know eather...Your IM name is daydayangel79802 right?
Guest dayday
Posted
Yeah, that's right. Why?
Guest dayday
Posted
Here's something I thought would be good. It's not mne though. Again it's one of Kirk Franklin's song.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are the only one that's patient when I fall
Your angels come to save me every time I call
You don't laugh at me when I make mistakes and cry
You're not like man
You understand me
See people change one day
They don't like you the next they do
I wish that everyone could love me just like You
So here I am this sinful man peace won't allow
I was wondering can you hold me now
I was wondering can you hold me now
To every broken person that may hear this song
To every boy or girl that feels their smile is gone
I know exactly how it feels to lay in the bed at night
And cry
And cry
Posted
That's a song? O_o Well then if it really is it must be a good one. Glade you posted that, it sounds very nice. I like it, thanks for posting it dayday. (Don't know why but I feel like posting a happy face.) :)
Guest dayday
Posted
Maybe you keep wanting to post happy faces because you want to smile. It doesn't hurt to smile every now and then. It's good for the soul.:) See.
``````````````````
Actaully Kirk rights a lot of stuff like that. That's why I like his music so much.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...