OtakuBoards

Crim vs. Tsukusa

Elk

Who do you think would win, Crim or Tsukasa? They both have very strong traits like Crim with attack skills and speed, and Tsukusa with maigcal skills and smarts. Oh yeah, don't get me wrong I think Crim is smart too though Tsukusa thinks things out in battle more.:blackeye:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Majin Buu
i've only seen up to the 2 disk so i think crim would beat tsukasa easy

Uhhh That was my stupid friend.. Ok I think that Crim would win.. Because without his guardain.. Tsukasa I think is pretty weak, Unless he knows some like spell thingys.. In the show do you ever see Tsukasa use any spells? I wouldnt know i dont wacth alot of it. So the answer to the question is Crim :D

From my point of view that is

Ofcourse Crim would win! He was the one who captured Tsukasa. Not to mintion dodged every attack the gardian threw at him. I mean, even Silver Knight defeated Tsukasa. Yes, Tsukasa does seem to think things threw alot, but Crim seems to have very fast reactions to movements. And Crim is smart as well. If it hadn't been for him, They never would have figgured out how to open the eye (Crim and BT.... you could add Sora to that) He wouldn't be a rival to Sora if he couldn't. Actually, I think Tsukasa is pretty week. Crim would toatally win this, no problem!

well, Im Crim crazy. My friends call me "The one and only Crim crazy K.K.C." So...... ^_^ I think the main reason some of you are thinking Tsukasa would win is because hes you fav. character. Am I right?? It justs seems really obvious from what has happened in the show that Crim would win. The only question is.... Would crim or Sora win?? It seems that will never be answered.....

I think you maybe right in this time period of .hack the "wave" or element on you {markings on them} signified what magic you could use and can't use. Saying they're both Fire "wave" Tsukusa could practically do nothing unless the gaurdian helps and manages to hit crim.

Crim would surel kick his ***, hes very strong, and tsukasa, well he might be a bit strong, but since tsukasa can feel pain he will cry while crim will hurt him and when crim will get injured he wodnt care...

anyway, crim kicks ***, no quastion about it...

i think that if tsukasa really wanted to defeat crim, he would win. tsukasa is very stratigical, and can be powerful even without his guardian. however, crim is strong in a sort of silly kinda way. he seems like he would rather have fun in a battle than have the whole thing be serious and slow. like b.t.(

well, actually, Crim does take battles seriously. Or, at least against Sora he does. I still think Tsukasa is pretty weak. Yes, it seems he can be strong.... But i'v never seen him cast a darn thing with his staff. I still say Crim would beat Tsukasa in 1 min. flat.

Umm... one thing has already been discovered is that Tsukasa does not know any spells. And the answer to the battle question is who would need to win (or what perspective the fight was shot at.) I dout they would just fight for fun. ex. If it was a battle for something like the key of twilight I think Tsukasa would win because he needs it more.

If it were a straight on no perspective battle, I think Crim would win (only without the guardian) because Tsukasa has been played out as kind of the weak charicter like when Mimiru said to Tsukasa " I don't know why but thats what I decided on, that I'm going to protect you"

If the were fighting for Key of the Twilight....... Well, Crim is into the Key as well. He wants to give it to Subaru as "A gift" And then Subaru would probably use it to help Tsukasa >_<
I think Crim would still win if it was over the Key of the Twilight. Tsukasa just wants to use the key to open "Her eyes"

I actually would put my money on Crim on a no perspective battle because his battle with Sora in the eye of twilight i think it's called looked a lot more impressive then Tsukasa's battle with Silver Knight in the whale thing

And about the whole key of the twilight thing, Crim gets it, Subaru uses it on Tsukasa, bingo series ends, veiwers everywhere leave puzzled on what happens when her eyes open, no opening to .hack infection or mutation and well, that'd be a pretty crummy end if you ask me!

XD Yes, but thats what Crim is trying to do with the Key. I doubt that that will happen though.

Ah.... the battle in Eye of the Twilight. I loved that, but their battle wasn't finished.... AGAIN! It seems Crim and Sora will never finish their fight. It always turns out to be draw. I hope they do show a final battle for them at some point or another.

Nope not in half a minute more like 40 seconds and though Tsukusa dosen't use any spells he could have about the same as his look a like in the game, Elk. (He has this attack that when he says the name it sounds like "My gum!":p

Well, there's one more problem Tsukasa rarely goes outside Aura's place alone so wouldn't Crim have to fight Mimiru or Bear too?

And also...I'm getting pretty sick of just wondering so I'm gonna post a battle CRIM VS. TSUKASA and we'll definately find out!!! I'll probably post as Tsukasa unlesssomeone else is like DESPRATE or something...PM me if you interested!!!