OtakuBoards

Crim vs. Tsukusa

Elk

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he has another one that sounds like "bon bon" back to the subject Crim could beat him esay in 10 second if he was trying his hardest and mimiru said she wanted to "protect" Tsukasa so Crim would have to beat her to but it be esay for him.

Hey, dont underestimate (sp?) the power of Crim. From what I'v seen on the show. Sora could take out Mimiru with ease and positive he could take out Tsukasa no prob. Well, Crim is the only one who ever fights Sora and ends up with a draw. I think Crim could beat both Mimiru and Tsukasa, but it would take a few minuets and he would have to try.

Ok, I have nothing to say whats going on above. But for what this post was made for I'd have to say Cirm. Crim could beat Tsukusa, if there was a placement for the battle. I place my money on Crim! I belive in Crim's great power to fight, he has the will to win. :)

er....... Well, you know, this is just a topic "IF" They ever fought. Most likely Crim and Tsukasa would never fight unles something serious happened that caused them to fight. And, since Tsukasa came back after being killed i dont think Crim would be too worried.

i still think tsukasa might win. he has a good chance at least. he may be stronger than he leads us to believe you know...oh, well. i still think that it all depends on why they were fighting. if they were fighting for no reason, tsukasa would probly just go away. but if it was over something like the key of the twilight, i think he would fight with all of his strength.

ah... yes, thats true. But this has been discussed in the series before. Tsukasa tends to keep himself locked up in Aura's domain and rarely ever comes out. And when he does come out, he doesnt fight. I'v only seen Tsukasa go out and fight with Mimiru and Bear and then he fought Silver Knight on his own, but the gardian helped him.
And, remember, Crim was the one who captured Tsukasa, no prob, and dodged all of the gardians moves. I think there were about 50 or 60 Crimson Knights who tryed to capture him, but they couldnt until Crim showed up. I still say Crim would beat Tsukasa with no problem. Unles he uses his gardian.

For god's sake what is wrong with you people who think Tsukasa would win!? Lool at it this way: Tsukasa thinks things through right? Well by the time Tsukasa got done thinking about the fight he'd have Crim's glaive shoved right up his... well I'm sorry I just get so flustered.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heavyblade [/i]
[B]For god's sake what is wrong with you people who think Tsukasa would win!? Lool at it this way: Tsukasa thinks things through right? Well by the time Tsukasa got done thinking about the fight he'd have Crim's glaive shoved right up his... well I'm sorry I just get so flustered. [/B][/QUOTE]

Have you seen the entire series?

The weapon Tsukusa has is pretty powerful Lv. 19 Revelation. Crim seems to have a regular Heavy Spear. But in this time period of .hack it's sort of hard to say what wepona did in The World.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tsukasa1
Krim would be afraid of him after all Krim doesnt know much about tsukasa nobody does except for him..........

flatlining? what?

Crim? Afraid of Tsukasa? Thats the funniest thing i'v ever heard. If Crim was afraid of Tsukasa he wouldn't have rode in on his grunty, dodged all of the gardians attacks, and capture Tsukasa. From what I see it, Crim doesn't seem to be afraid of anything, but Subaru not liking him.

Haha, I think he is referring to the ECG (electrocardiograph), the thing that checks your heart muscle activity by measuring electrical potentials on the body surface and generates a record of those electrical currents, thereby efficiently promoting detection and diagnosis of heart abnormalities (in other words, that green thing that went *beep* -pause- *beep* -pause- then beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, indicating that the heart stopped beating). And yes, we all [I]KNOW[/I] it was Tsukasa suffering a heart attack because of both the timing of the scene as well as the fact that it couldn't be anyone else (why would they just show some joe going through a heart attack?).

Yeah, and I can't believe anyone would think Tsukasa could beat Crim. Didn't we all learn a lesson from Subaru? Just because it seems like someone is great, doesn't mean they are... "Actions speak louder than words..."

If noone has seen episodes 24-26 of SIGN then I suggest you look away

[SPOILER]The thing is though you actually learn that Tsukasa is really strong in the last episodes, he did nothing but train and level up for a really long time before the "incident" occured[/SPOILER]