OtakuBoards

Crim vs. Tsukusa

Elk

Yes, Tsukasa can die.... but he can come back to life just like all the other characters, but he goes threw pain when he come back to life. Crim cant die either. He just starts back from when he last saved ^_^

~~~I LIKE CRIM MORE!~~~

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tidal
from alittle friend which will be know as "PIE!",told me that Tsukasa is level 99 and the last time I checked it was the highest level in games (not including Phantasy Star Online episode 2 for the dreamcast, may that great system rest in peace.) and I don't think Crim would be close to Tsukasa'a level... so I believe that Crim would be defeated...... *does his Happy dance* I am right, Tsukasa would win take that K.K.C.! oh yea! oh yea!*starts to dance around a huge burning Picture of Crim and has a large bottle of Rum in his hand*

OK one that's a load of crap! And two...well I don't have a two. But anyways There is no way that Tsukasa is on level 99 all he does is sit and pray in that little sanctuary. And plus whats to say CRim's stats aren't maxed out to. And you need to stop drinking*takes rum away*.

Guest Tidal
OtakuSennen said it on the what kind of player would you be post and my friend PIE told me and he believes that tsukasa is 99 and hey I want my burning rum! and Crim Took a LOOOOOOONG BREAK! geez and Crim doesn't deserve to be 99 and I doubt he is. and if Crim is 99 then why the hell is Orca and Balmung only 50 then? he is not 99 or close to it. so act right for you get smacked right! now what!? *starts to burn another picture of Crim except it has a pic of kkc and other Crim lovers and has A HUGE bottle OF sake* I hate crim! Crim can Burn in J-E-L-L-O! wait wrong one. I mean H-e-l-l!

Urm... I've only read the last few posts... but I shall make an [i]un-biased[/i] comment ^_^

1) I don't believe Tsukasa is lvl99 because there's been plenty of times when he could've used Wavemaster abilities... and he hasn't - most of the time he demonstrates... other methods (can't be bothered to explain and use spoiler tags)

2) Despite the fact that Crim had been away, his lvl wouldn't have gone down if he was using the same character - but I'd say his levels are pretty high. He's not a player many could hope to take on and win.

So... in all honesty, I think Crim [i]would[/i] win a straight fight. Crim (seems) to be more competent than Silver Knight, and Tsukasa needed help in his first encounter with Silver Knight (cryptic or what? :)) So I guess that's your "proof"

Although, just for the record, Tsukasa is still my favourite character ^____^;;

Guest Tidal
Tsukasa didn't want help against Ginkan, Last time I checked Tsukasa tried to stop the Guardian from making Ginkan look silly

Tsukasa being on Lv. 99 is a rumor going around. Usually to make Tsukasa fans who want him to be the strongest feel good about them selves. I told Sennen about it and he agrees with me. I havnt talkd to "Pie" but I hope he reads this. Face it, Tsukasa cant win!!! And if Sora can beat Tsukasa.... Then Read the friggen spoiler on page 5!!! That will explain alot!!
Oh, HeavyBlade... He can keep the rum...

EDIT: I see you started your I hate Crim club.... I bet Teptep will join *evil grin* no, Tsukasa was glad the gardian saved him from Silver Knight, he didn't try to stop the gardian at all. I have the DVDS! I know! *twitches*

Guest Tidal
Still Crim Loses Cuz He is just crim and any way Tsukasa Is the most uber pimp wavemasters ever next to elk and any way Tsukasa would really win because you can't dodge everthing unless you hacked your stats or a never hit hack.so I think That Tsukasa Would win Because you guys think Crim some hot Soup and he isn't, he's pretty cold! Tsukasa would do to Crim what He did to that Teddy Bear. Take him apart

9_9 whatever, your just a little fool who cant accept life and doesnt know what pimp means.... Crim is hot soup... You think Tsukasa is Hot soup, but hes not hot soup, he not even hot. Have you still not read the spoiler on page 5?!?! Go read it ya foo!!

Guest Tidal
but still Tsukasa still comes out on top! and also he doesn't fight Sora alone Tsukasa fights back wit Crim and the other peeps here's proof:
[spoiler]25. The players leave the Net Slum and separate for a bit, but meet up again in the Church and safeguard Subaru and Tsukasa. Sora is sent after them by Morgana and is given help by her to defeat them. A great battle ensues, and Tsukasa decides to fight back and not run anymore. Maha starts to disobey Morgana, and is hit by one of her creations. Subaru and Tsukasa are transported to an unknown destination.[/spoiler] the website is [url]http://home.mchsi.com/~landale77/hack/[/url]
so I believe I just shut you down kkc! *does a super happy Dance around a burning picture of kkc and Crim with a huge bottle of sake*

[quote]And AzureWolf's post made me realize something. Electrocardiograph is spelled with a "C" in cardio, but the accronym is EKG. Go figure on that.[/quote] Yeah, stupid Greeks with their language! *shakes fist* I'm more of a Latin person, so I use "C." I think both are valid. [quote]^_________________________________________^[/quote] I've never seen K.K.C. with a bigger grin. That [I]has[/I] to be a big Crim scene covered in black. Haha, I'm tempted to read all these ink spots in the .hack forum when the series finally completes!

Anyway, break it up! Tidal, although you've got a spoiler to back-up your "Tsukasa is lvl 99" theory, Tsukasa's level isn't relevant at all to this discussion. Tsukasa could be 99, but we've seen that he's still incapable of fighting. The nervousness and clumsiness of Tsukasa throughout the series shows that he is not battle-worthy. He could be lvl 99 statistically, but he doesn't have the "spirit" of combat that Crim does. Remember those silly and funny scenes when Tsukasa is running to Bear and Mimiru? He's always falling! In episode 5, he does the same thing [spoiler]when Crim sends a single attack at him[/spoiler]. Haha, silly Tsukasa!

Well not like on Tsukasa's side or anything but he could use scrools, but I don't know how that help.:sweat: And why do you hate Crim so much Tiadal? He's soo nice I dont see how anyone can not like him. And Crim would totally beat Tsukasa with one hand!:D :blackeye:

Tsukasa isn't weak, he just doesn't use his abilities. He doesn't want to hurt unless he Must. He does fight in episode 25 and just cuz Crim beat sora and Captured Tsulkasa has **** to do with the battle so stop bringing it up. and btw Tsukasa's level does have somethig to do with it! if he is level 99 his' stats are way high and the only reason he died was because from what i remeber, the guardian killed him so that don't count. so really Crim And Tsukasa would be pretty good battle, so I think it could be a tie but I go with Tsukasa! and I hate Crim Because He is A loser and other reasons that I have no clue about yet. so Burn Crim! Burn!*does a burn Crim burn dance and knows that hating Crim puts him against most of the posters on the .hack//sign forum and says 'bring it on'*

ah but at level 99 your health would be around 1400-1600 hp and don't forget that Tsukasa has Buffs(strengthing spells) and with those Crim could be hitting for 40-50's so Crim could be dead before Tsukasa's hp goes down to 500. and Elk is god in the games with this Rod called Dark History in Mutation. his Attack power with spells is about 70 with Dark history equiped

Well Long Arms have some magic it just depends what they equip and Crim could use itames and spells to keep his hp up, and wavemasters hp is very low because their not for phisacal attacks, so HA!

Well done! you saw what I left out but ah by the time Crim gets his hp back up it will get shot down by Tsukasa's spells so I doubt those potions would help

All Crim has to do is sellect the potions from his menu which pauses the game and the work instantly, but since Tsukasa is stuck in the game he would have to look thourgh his jacket to find them! TAKE THAT!

ummmmmmm how about no? that only is in the games. in mmorpgs, the game doesn't pause.i have played 3 mmorpgs and I should know. the pause screen is only for the games. healing in a game doesn't make you invonerable for a few seconds so you can heal it would be unfair to other players when they are trying to duel you!(or pk) so no pause screen for you.

Damnit I forgot! But Tsukasa still a wavemaster and would have a low hp, so how about that! And I still belive Crim would win! And healing is fast if you've seen the episode with A-20, so there!

Tidal I know you hate Crim,but K.K.C. and Elk are right.Crim is very fast and he can just throw the spear and Tsukasa would be dead.Plus Tsukasa is kinda weak and cowardly.:cool: :blackeye: :blowup:Tidal you piss me off,man.:flaming: