Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
::ahem:: THIS IS K.K.C. AND NOT ME!

"Wow! I went a whole day without posting in this thread because my computer was being stupid! I missed alot O_O *hugs Elk* Im so glad I made you Secritary. *cough* Now, onto business.
1. Tsukasa isnt on Lv. 99! Stupid rumor made by stupid people! And dont go saying ilikepie did it because there innocent!
2. Just except it... Tsukasa is a weak wavemaster... He cant run fast like Crim, he doesnt have as much HP. and for all we know... He may not have any spells. I mean, you never even see him cast one in the show. Why cant you except DAN!
3. Hey Dan! You dont understand anything you read! That episode summary from .hack//defragmented didnt mean that [spoiler] Tsukasa helps Crim fight Sora[/spoiler] It meant that he decided not to run away. [spoiler] while Crim fights Sora a monster appears and the others go and fight it[/spoiler]
no dip!"
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I will onece again have to state my opinion on this matter. Tsukasa could only ever beat Crim if he really really WANTED TO!! And dont anyone go badmouthing Crim because he is REALLY COOL! I this matter had been settled already. Well, even if Tsukasa was level 99, if he did not want to beat Crim, Crim could beat Tsukasa into the ground.
Posted
I think that this thread has no point anymore. Crim would beat Tsukasa into the ground and that's the bottom line. And Dark Death is right the rumor about Tsukasa being on level 99 is BS. All Tsukasa does is sits in that sanctuary and feel sorry for himself. So give it up Tidal you know the truth.
Posted
wait a minute how does Dark Death know my name? and I know the Truth That Tsukasa would beat Crim to the moon and back. and HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
i never told kkc my name and I never told anyone it. only my rl friends that go to the boards know my name. heh you guys still think Crim would win? fools :laugh:
Posted
ummm how about no. I am not the only one that thinks Crim would lose! are you that ******* stupid? about 15 people on the Thread thinks Crim would win and about 7 people think Tsukasa would win. SO I am not the only person that thinks Crim would lose. You are stupid to say that without looking at the past 7 pages of the thread.
Posted
OK.. KKC's computer is not letting her reply to messages right now.. But she wants me to post this for her:

[quote]
[i]KKC originally said and told me to post:[/i]
[b]Hey, I asked Dark Death to post for me because my computer is having trouble. He doesnt even watch .hack because it doesnt come on in Brazil.... Hey Dan, How I found out your name... thats mine and Crim's secret... heh.
Well, actually, most people who replied to this in the past dont even come to Otaku anymore. And most have changed there mind about it too. Except for the damned Dan. *cough* I agree about this thread being pointless now... Except for getting more posts... I may report it sooner or later... but I wont for now ^^ You suck Danny Boy.[/b]
[/quote]

Now I really don't have an opinion on that right there.. ^_^' I'm just doing a favor for KKC.
Posted
I think one key factor in this fight that people are forgetting is that when players are attacked by the guardian, they are put into comas. When Tsukasa is attacked by the guardian, he is regenerated. So Tsukasa must have some sheild or something that protects him from too powerful of attacks.
Posted
lol
thanks for clearing that up OtakuSennen and Tsukasa hack, what about Ginkan? he was killed by the guardian and he came back.
Posted
Tidal just shut up and no I'm not that ******* stupid your that ******* stupid. Thanks Otaku Sennen for letting KKC speak. Tidal everyone that thinks Tsukasa would win has long abandoned this thread and your just trying to dig yourself out of a hole. Just stop posting and let this thread go.
Posted
no I'm not in a hole, matter of fact I am not even near a hole. I will let this thread go because it is getting so stupid how you guys try to justify Crim winning the fight against Tsukasa by "he captured Tsukasa in episode 5", "he dodged all of the Guardian's atacks in episode 5" and the stupidest one of all [spoiler]"Crim Beats Sora in episode 25"[/spoiler]. That has **** to do with a actual battle between them. and stop saying Tsukasa is a wimp for pain. When in the heat of battle, pain is a minor thing.

I just remembered something a wise man once told me, never argue with fools.
Posted
You're so full of **** you can't see straight. You piss me of with your arrogance and the thought that your better than everyone else. And by the way Crim beating Sora does have **** to do with this because earlier you said something like Sora could beat Tsukasa but Crim couldn't Sora or some ******** like that so yes it does have **** to do with this. *pants* so...there...Tidal.
Posted
hmmm.... this is a hard one i guess that i have to stick wit my man Crim, but then again i think Tsukasa could really put up an awful good, but exciting fight at the same time though if ya ask me. nevermind of course your not askin me. hehe!*bangs her head on the table*man what was i thinkin.i guess i wasn't, but back to business. Crim would definetly win cause he has had more expeiriance in "the world" than Tsukasa has had cause he knows a lot more and he has been in "the world" way longer than Tsukasa has anyways. I do like Tsukasa and all, but its just the fact that if you actually take time to think about it and go through the posibilities you could basically figure out the outcome of it all if you put some thought into it.lol. l8ta.
Posted
Firstly, if you are mad that this thread won't die, but you continue to post here, you have serious issues.

Secondly, the thought just crossed my mind about another factor, and that's when this battle occurs. Whatever it is that trapped Tsukasa and sent the Guardian to protect him, I doubt it would let some player kill their hard work. That was before Morganna ahnnilated Tsukasa with that one attack. After that, though, Tsukasa has a lesser chance of winning, but still a strong one.
Posted
OK thats it I had enogh SOMEONE PLEASE REPORT THIS THREAD!!!!!!! PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEE!!!!!!! WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!!!!!??????!!!!???? Ill let K. K. C. do the honers...
Posted
Well you do got a point there, but Tsukasa would probably win if he still had his guardian with him otherwise i'm pretty sure that Crim would beat him.Tsukasa is basically a gonner when it comes to fights if you have been watchin the show lately, not unless he plans on making a come back or somethin. it might sound like i'm dissin him right now, but i'm not. i'm just stating the facts man. Crim would still win,but if he had his guardian that would be different.plus wouldn't it be cheating on Tsukasa's half if he still had the guardian and it attacked Crim? i don't think that would be a fare fight if it came to that if you ask me. that would be a disadvantage, but unfortunately Tsukasa doesn't have the guardian anymore so that explains itself. by the way what happened to the guardian anyways? did it disappear or somethin? oh well, thats not the point. but still you have a really good point there Tsukasa_hack.
Posted
I want to see this thread up for just a bit longer.... at least until after episode 25 ^_______^ Oops... sorry, i wont tell no spoilers....
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Hahahaha! See!!! If Crim could [spoiler] Beat the crap out of Sora without getting a scratch![/spoiler] He could beat Tsukasa no prob. at all! Face it! Tsukasa can only heal!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...