OtakuBoards

Premarital Sex

CalmLikeABomb

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Japan_86 [/i]
[B]Just look at the all the people with AIDS and HIV. Don't forget also those horrible STD's. Once you get them, you live with them. There are medicenes the help with it somewhat, but they don't totally go away. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That's the beauty of knowing that both you and your partner were virgins when you had sex together for the first time. So much less to worry about :whoops:[/color]

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Like I said Justin, I'm only 13.
---
I read woman can have surgery to restore their virginity. It's true. I could find the article. It's expensive of course. And I don't know who would spend alot of money. I mean they stil went through with the act. Unless they were raped I see no good reason.

Guest Magdalena
I always figured virginity to be the state of mind.. not just the hymen. Never again will you feel that same fear of "oh my god am I doing this right.." So that's rather pointless.

Premarital sex: I don't think there is anything wrong with it, sex is a wonderful, beautiful thing, but only if you are mature enough. Mature as in don't sleep with anything that has the genatalia that attracts you best.

For those who are against it, I'm proud of you. You have excellent will power. But those who treat sex as if it were cooties, grow up.

personally i love the idea of premarital sex for those that think it's gross, wait till ur around 15 with out a girlfriend and have kazaa or another download service on ur computer, u will have a change of mind. but u know what's worse, when they are married and have sex. what if u walked into ur parent's room and they were having sex...now which is worse them having it before they were married or when u walked in on them...hahaha

anyway sex is really the ultimate sign that u trust ur partner. u trust that they don't have hiv and that if the condum breaks that u two can face the challenges that are ahead

oh and what about homosexuals? what will they do if they can't get married

and taylor i've never heard of that surgery

Another good analogy is that you don't buy a cow when you can get the milk for free.

These really apply to every day situations. If I was a girl being compared to a cow or a horse, I sure know I'd be flattered. Maybe even a test run for a new car. Quite charming.

New car smell.

Being a Christian, I believe that its best to save sex until after you're married. I believe that if you get married because the sex is good...you've missed the point. Sex is like the icing on the cake of marraige so to speak.

Besides that...theres more interesting and creative things to occupy our time. LOL.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shaun [/i]
[B]Being a Christian... [/B][/QUOTE]

actually being christian has nothing to do with weather u believe premarital sex is right or wrong... it's just the type of christian belief u have, for there are sooo many different types

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by noodleboy [/i]
[B]being christian has nothing to do with weather [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]You are so right.

Anyway. Do you have any particular aspect of Christianity in mind? Or are you just being vague without any real "case in point" situation? I can't think of any offhand that differ on that point.[/SIZE]

You get it...but how many times is another story. If I walk up to you and hit you, you'd prolly forgive me. Maybe even twice...but what's your reaction after that?

Anyways, I'm not gonna argue. I take an all or nothing approach here, and that's my choice. Y'all got yours and I respect that. I love you all as friends just the same :D

[b]actually it doesn't every christian believes the bible but only chathloics (sp?) and couple other follow the bible to that extent. plus isn't it if u ask for forgiveness u get it???
[/b]

[size=1]What are you talking about?

Shaun stated that because he was a Christian, and because of the Biblically based beliefs he holds, he does not believe premarital sex is right.

First you say that his being a Christian has nothing to do with the beliefs he holds, then you say that he shouldn't "follow the Bible to that extent." I have no idea where you're coming from with this, [i]or[/i] where you're trying to go.

There are varying degrees of how strictly scripture should be interpreted regarding aspects of modern life. Shaun believes premarital sex is wrong, and he bases that decision in the scripture he follows. Whether or not anyone [i]else[/i] follows it is a moot point. This isn't a theological debate involving the entire Christian church, it's a matter of person opinion and belief, heh.[/size]

I can't really put any faith in the opinions of people who can't even spell basic words correctly anyway.

Let me think... should I listen to the person who states their points well? Or maybe I should listen to the people in here who say stuff that only drunks could understand? Choices.

Premarital sex is a touchy subject. But as long as they are responsible young adults (16+) I find nothing wrong with it. Being a teen is about experiancing things for the first time. It's a time in which you learn things for later in life. Same goes for sex. You learn how to do it, how you like it, and how to please the opposite sex. And I heard it was fun too.

i'm sorry i'm very tired and don't feel like going back to change things. i read it over and found out it was completely wrong and not the way i wante ill put it this way with periods. i hope this makes it easier or i will have to approach it from another way. and believe me shaun i don't wish to argue, if u don't understand me this time let's just say i'm a druck and ur, well, not ^_^. Sara i never said he shouldn't follow the bible the way he follows it, i just ment that not every christian takes it word for word. oh and semjaza i don't care if u put faith in me cus i don't put much faith in myself or others :)

ok well what i ment to say is
actually it doesn't. every christian believes the bible but only chathloics (sp?), and couple other follow, the bible to that extent. plus isn't it if u ask for forgiveness u get it???

I get where you're comming from now. ^_^. I do agree that not everyone takes it word for word. I don't think I do actually, but in this case I do. Seems clear enough to me, but like I said, that's me.

As far as your typing and what not goes...I'm not much better, so don't feel bad! :D

I support sex before being married. I mean, I may only be 13, I've actualy had sex with my Girlfriend, Not for the feeling, But to represent our love to each other. We have used comdoms, She has put herself on the pill, and our very careful about how we go about our love making.

Now, I do not mean to tell people that at our age it is okay to do something that holds such impact on your life. We our both very mature for our age, And truely love each other. I believe age is only a way to calculate how long you've been alive, And nothing else.

As I have said to many people:

"Love oversteps the boundrys of age,
The restrictions of society,
And the opinions of others."

Jeez that most have been hard deciosion to make, and being your age and all kinda (Im not saying I KNOW you) gets me in your perspective. But how do you know your in love with someone when your in that age? Sorry your sad about the topic... Like the quote, its true.

First, I'm not sad about the topic, Just wanted to use that image. I think its awsome.

Let me put it this way. Your girlfriend is in a car crash. She's broken her arm,Leg, And neck , and before she passes out, asks to see you. Her parants call you, Tells you what happened, and asks you to come there. Your parents arn't home, And all you have is a bike. You ride the 10 miles there in 3 hours, While its raining and the sidewalks are ice, Where there IS sidewalks. When you finally arrive there, you sit by her bed side for three full days, without food, water, or a minute of sleep.

That is love. Sacraficing Life, Well being, and health is love. Falling asleep in the one your with's arms and feeling like if a bomb exploded next to you, She would keep you safe, That you'd both come out un touched. that is the feeling of love.

Guest cloricus
Premarital Sex - Nothing wrong with it at all. It is only religion that says it's bad, but it also says it's bad to be gay, to like clams and a lot of other crap. I think at least in western countries we have advanced past the point of not understanding the consequences of having sex, and we also understand who not to have sex with. (Eg family.) Plus birth control is a lot more advanced that it ever has been.

Of course it's up to each person if they want to have sex or not so it is not something that should have any set guide lines for or against.

Oh just reading up the page, I sort of support the laws about the age of consent as a rough guide. I am really against very young people having sex, but I also think there is a sort of blurry line around 15, 16, and 17 where people have the maturity to make a decision so I have no problem with that.