OtakuBoards

Premarital Sex

CalmLikeABomb

I agree with this hole page. I'm almost 13, (6more days!) and I see kids at my school who really love each other. I under the this topic in many ways. (no, I did not have sex if thats what U'r thinking) I under stand because the people at my school sometimes show their love.

Whats bad is that my mom saw 2 kids kissing. wich is not a bad thing, but, it wasen't just a peck, it was like they really knew what they were doing. Wich I have no prob. with that. they probably really loved each other.

*Sighs* I wish the guy I love would love me....*Sighs again*:(

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Ok people you can thank me. I brought this topic back from page 7. I knew this would contain furthur discussion when I saw it wasn't locked.

That's what happens to all good threads eventually. *cough otaku prom and OB Crush cough*

i have nothing against premarital sex, be it for love or otherwise. who you choose to romp in bed with and why is nobody's business. that's why i don't see the point behind prostitution being illegal. it's your money, you spend it how you want it. nobody can stop you from buying a really ugly pair of shoes. it's your body, you use it how you want it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Taylor Hewitt [/i]
[B]Ok people you can thank me. I brought this topic back from page 7. I knew this would contain furthur discussion when I saw it wasn't locked.[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ok, Taylor, allow me to explain something: nobody cares how long a thread is, how long it has been running, who 'brought it back', or who posts in it. Thread quality is based on the post quality within a particular thread, and how intelligent the discussion is. Things are just being regurgitated in this topic; it gives everyone a chance to explain how they feel about it but there's no real, intelligent conversations going back and forth between members.

In short, just because a thread is long doesn't mean that it's successful ;)

I'm sorry that was a public service announcement. I felt it had to be said.[/color]

Which is exactly why this thread's life has now come to an end.

Everyone had stated and restated the same handfuls of views multiple times BEFORE this thread was brought back out of oblivion by someone with obviously nothing better to do. I should've closed it then. So I will now.

-Justin