Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If this thread needs to be closed then close it and I am sorry.
-------------------------------------------------------------

I was wondering, what did yu guys do after your prom. I was supposed to go out with my friends to Manhattan but I was really tired. I would type more but I am having a problem with the fake finger tips I got for my prom outfit.
Posted
Wow, that`s something I would never do. This is only my middle school prom, however I am sure my friends would probably do it though. It looked like the were having sex when dancing.
Posted
LoL,that sounds like my school.

Well after running around try to find the girl I like to dance and then asked her to be my girlfriend....I should have killed myself.....but I found my mom's car.Then cried because the gell in my hair melted and went in my eyes.Then ate chianess(Cause she was...the girl I like)
Posted
[FONT=arial]we just came back to the house and hung out, like watch movies and stuff; not much to do at 12am. everybody was supposed to spend the night so they wouldn't have to try to drive home with all the drunks on the road, but my dad flipped out when he heard that the guys were gonna be spending the night too, so they had to leave. they might as well have spent the night though, since they left at around 4 or 5 in the morning. it was still pretty cool nonetheless.[/FONT]
Posted
::que's pinky and brain song::

anyway, I didn't go to prom this yr, but i whent to

le after party(add french accent)

it was a fun party, i got nice and drunk, and fell asleep, took an aspirin next day, drank some water, and I was all gravy. I'll have fun at prom upcomming yr.
Posted
[size=1][color=green]Well, I didn't go to prom my senior year because my girlfriend's mom wouldn't let her go, why I don't know. When I went to prom my junior year, me and my date went to after prom (a party at the high school after prom obviously) then we were supposed to go to breakfast but she was tired so I took her home. It was fun, even though nothing became of me and the girl.[/size][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]*dies of laughter at Lady M's reply* I found that hilarious!! Anywho, I haven't been to Prom yet, but I'm just going to hang with my friends. Nothing special really.

Pinky and the Brain, Just Pinky and the Brain, one is a genius the other's insane....^^;;

-Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]I had sex with my date. Boy, were we drunk. [/B][/QUOTE]
I used to think everyone did that, but for some reason a lot of people didn't at ours.
Posted
I wish I could take over the world.

Anyway after my prom, I left my prom date and my friends then I went with my best friends prom date to Mc Donalds(I known my B.F.`s date since 1st grade).
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Lets see. . I have been to three different proms. Two while I was in High School, and one after I graduated (see this thread: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24645]Aaron's Picture Thread[/URL]- look about halfway down for the prom info).

Ummm, my first prom, I went with someone I really cared about at the time. I guess I could have taken it further then what I did, but I was really nervous and, sadly, she was a bit hung up on my best friend. So, needless to say, nothing was going to happen, and nothing did happen. I ended up driving home in the pooring rain, and almost wrecked *sigh*

My second prom, I took my best friends girlfriend. She really wanted to go, and my best friend couldn't (yes, same best friend as one paragraph up), so I decided to take her. It was her senior prom, and everyone needs to go to their senior prom =P We ended up meeting a few friends, and coming back to my oldest brothers apartment. We drank a bit, and one of the guys got drunk and threw up. . there is a very funny story following the next day, but I won't put that here.

(I might as well talk about the last one too. . )

The third prom, I took my sister's best friend. Her date cancelled on her one week before prom, so I was asked to go in his stead. I of course went. She WAS my sisters best friend, and it WAS her senior prom. . . plus, the way she was dumped last minute, I was definitely going to help her out. So. . after the prom (like 3am - since we went on a boat ride), everyone I knew was pretty much passed out - So I just headed back to my apartment and watched some tv.

*sigh* Well. . that's my sad story. Kinda pathetic to go to proms to help people rather then because I had a date, but for those of you that know me. . that's ME! :D [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Well, after my prom, me and my cousin, who was my "date", went to Waffle House and ate. Then we went to his house and I spent the whole night soaking my hurting feet. Not an end that I would have wanted to an spectacular night, but I wouldn't have it any other way...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...