Kaola Su Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 HAHA I thought that tonight's episode was pretty funny when it told that B.T.'s name stood for [spoiler]Bacon and Tomatoe, since she hates lettuce she took out that out of BLT![/spoiler] What did you all think it ws going to stand for? I actually was thinking that it might stand for that, just [spoiler]not the part about her hating lettuce[/spoiler], I was only thinking it would be funny if that's what it stood for! LOL Kaola
stun gun Milly Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 Not really sure I thought it probably stood for something she likes or loves but not [spoiler] food [/spoiler] it was funny that it stood for [spoiler] bacon and tomato [/spoiler] don't you for something that B.T hates but how cool though.
Eve Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 i never gave much thought to it i just always thought it was for her initals. well the 1st thime i saw it i thought it was for baya turner(don't ask,really)^-^;
Kaola Su Posted June 22, 2003 Author Posted June 22, 2003 Hey, cover that okay Milly, you have to put [ spoiler ] and when you end it put [/ spoiler ] with no spaces, but that could give that away to someone who hasn't seen tonight's episode. Kaola
Guest Shad0w_FoX666 Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 Ya i cant belive that it stood for [spoiler]bacon,lettuce,tommato[/spoiler] i always though it stood for beta tester or something.
Braidless Baka Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 Well... when someone says BT to me... I instantly think "British Telecom" -- So I made that link, no idea why... I was rolling around laughing when I figured what it really stood for ;)
KKC Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 Well, I had heard it on the net before, but I had always thought it was just a joke. heh, I guess not. I thought that was really funny. Except..... I like [spoiler]lettace[/spoiler]! How can eat the [spoiler]tomato[/spoiler]? Ew...... well that was darn funny and a bit surprising.
Solid Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 i thought it was a shortening of her name, something thats starts with b, and her last name is something with T...
AzureWolf Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 I always thought B.T. stood for b****y tramp. :D Nah, I'm just kidding. I guessed it was her initials, but I never put much thought on it after that. That is clever, though. Haha, what I really liked was [spoiler]the little analysis about lettuce. That was brilliant, because it's true and, like they said, you never put much thought into it. It's lettuce! Mmmm, Crispiness...[/spoiler]
Kaola Su Posted June 22, 2003 Author Posted June 22, 2003 HAHA! Hey K.K.C. you should know better than to leave that uncovered! That is a spoiler! Come on girl, I know you know better! LOL But, I really like your banner now Azure Wolf! Well, back on subject, I didn't know what to think when I heard that, I just started laughing!!! Kaola
KKC Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 oops, sry bout that. I fixed it though. XD Thats what it should be Azure heehee. Its toatally her character thats for sure.
Whiteblaze Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 I just thought it was her initials at first then I thought it was just a letter name or something but, I never thought it had to do with what it actually means.
Kaola Su Posted June 25, 2003 Author Posted June 25, 2003 Yep, but you usually need a tag so it won't be ruined for other people. All you do is right before you say what should be covered you put a tag like this [ spoiler ] with no spaces and when you are doe put [ /spoiler ] and with no spaces. That way it will be covered over with black. You can go back and edit that last post and cover it also. Well, yeah really no joke, that is what her name stands for! Love, K
AzureWolf Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 [quote] LOL But, I really like your banner now Azure Wolf![/quote] Haha, thank you very much! I've been tweaking it ever since I made it. I'm glad people appreciate the work I put into it! :) I like your new banner and avatar too. She looks cool. I also like that nice effect how you put your name in.[quote]Yep, but you usually need a tag so it won't be ruined for other people. All you do is right before you say what should be covered you put a tag like this [ spoiler ] with no spaces and when you are doe put [ /spoiler ] and with no spaces. That way it will be covered over with black. You can go back and edit that last post and cover it also. Well, yeah really no joke, that is what her name stands for![/quote] I don't think we really need to use spoilers at all in this thread. The thread name kind of gives away the fact that you should know B.T.'s meaning before entering: "What [I]did[/I] you all think B.T.'s name stood for?" I admit B.T.'s name was cleverly made, but there's really no deep meaning behind it. It's ok, but I hope the other characters have a cool history behind their character names! Tsukasa means "wind," doesn't it? It's fitting, since he seems to be swept up in the events of .hack//SIGN, and wants to be swept away from the real world.
Squall Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 BT's name was pretty weird but has anyone wondered what A-20 is yet? Cause I aint got a clue
stun gun Milly Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 Oh,A-20's name is her student name that they use at school or a certain level of school, in the episode when they first introduce A-20 she tells mimiru what her name stood for.
OtakuSennen Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 Hm.. I thought "kaze" meant wind.. Not "Tsukasa".. *shrugs* Maybe Tsukasa is when wind is by itself and kaze is when it's with another kanji...
Kaola Su Posted June 25, 2003 Author Posted June 25, 2003 Heh, true, I guess ya don't need em here! Sorry for playin mod, I was just tryin to do a good thing! But it's all good! Love, Kaola
Shy Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 [size=1]Okay everyone, it seems like this thread is going nowhere so I'm going to close it. Please read the rules everyone, and work on your post quality. -Shy[/size]
Japan Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 I thought it was her initials, but when I found out that it was [spoiler]bacon[/spoiler] and [spoiler]tomatoes[/spoiler] I was surprised and I almost got myself in trouble because I almost woke up my parents :eek: Before that episode, I definitelty thought it was her intials and never gave it much thought.
Kaola Su Posted June 26, 2003 Author Posted June 26, 2003 ACtually I thought the thread was going somewhat good, and all but my last post was in poor quality. I was just interested in what people thought her name stood for since it was an odd coinsodence that I was right. But, close it if ya must. Love, Kaola
Heavyblade Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 When they revealed her name it was kinda weird because mimiru said that you can't even taste the lettuce(notice I'm like the only one who spelled lettuce right)and then Tsukasa said "that's what everyone says". And at that momment everything was so serious I was like expecting someone to die. (I read on a site that he name stood for Big tits):devil: sorry for my language it's just I don't know how to use tags:(
OtakuSennen Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 [So it stands for a couple of vegetables...] Did I do it right..? The spoiler tag?
AzureWolf Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 [quote]Hm.. I thought "kaze" meant wind.. Not "Tsukasa".. *shrugs* Maybe Tsukasa is when wind is by itself and kaze is when it's with another kanji...[/quote] Sorry about the confusion. The word I was thinking of was "Tsubasa," not "Tsukasa," so it doesn't even matter.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now