OtakuBoards

Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe

Flash

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lordvegeta [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]while the battle with warlock and flash rages on, thunder sences an intense power level and another very strong but not as strong as the other so he flies at top speed to the battle field not knowing that the 2 are.......[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Erm, me and Warlock ain't fighting, thats another Topic entirely. This is DB-BF! I'd ask ya to take a look, but my previous 3 topics have all been deleted by the board change...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][COLOR=firebrick][B]Hrmmmm... I think all my info is back to normal.. well, anywho! There are no avatars of monkies on this board :( o well... hey Warlock is the Z Warriors RPG thing gonna come back????[/B][/COLOR] :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

Warlock won't be on-line for a while, But I [I]know[/I] Z-Warriors will come back.
[I]-Final Flash, out[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Sorry I posted so late, Final_Flash just told me that the boards were back up!

Um, could someone tell me whats going on, coz right now all I know is that I'm meant to be having a fight with someone! ;) [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue]Lets see, I was Setsuna but now I'm Raiha, the boards are back up....Raiha's entered in the Junior Division...and she can go SSJ2 even though she's just 15...blah blah blah, yeah, so that's about it. Did I mention that Flash has a huge crush on Raiha and almost got killed when he was fighting Warlock because of her? :D[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B]
[COLOR=royalblue]Lets see, I was Setsuna but now I'm Raiha, the boards are back up....Raiha's entered in the Junior Division...and she can go SSJ2 even though she's just 15...blah blah blah, yeah, so that's about it. Did I mention that Flash has a huge crush on Raiha and almost got killed when he was fighting Warlock because of her? :D[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

O.o

((Huge Sweatdrop))

-----

DBZman, just in case ya didn't get that, Click the link! ->

[COLOR=firebrick][I]Pyro stands waiting for the next fight to go on...[/I]

Pyro: This might be a while.. I think I'll go train in the ROST while I'm waiting..

Others: All right cya Pyro!..

[I]Pyro disappears and reappears on Kami's lookout[/I]

Pyro: Popo, I would like to use the ROST...

Popo: Who are you??

Pyro: Let me refresh you memory..

[I]Pyro charges up a blast and fires it out into nowhere and Pyro appears in front of the blast letting it hit him without defenses.. Pyro falls to the ground and gets back up battered and beaten..[/I]

Pyro: Look familiar?

Popo: Ooo, heh heh, I've only seen you when you've been beaten, and now I recognize you.. yes go ahead and enter the ROST

Pyro: Thanks

[I]Popo turns around and continues watering his plants as Pyro walks to the ROST[/I]

Popo: O and Pyro if you would lkie a Senz--

[I]As Popo turns around he sees that all of Pyro's wounds are healing over very quickly and before he even fully enters the ROST, he is back to normal[/I]

Popo: :eek: amazing speed.....

[I]Pyre enters the ROST and begins to train...[/I][/COLOR]

Pyro: Well obviously I am able to heal a LOT faster now... but That just comes with the connection to the Dragons... I need to figure out how to tap into their power at will, not just when I'm desperate....

[I]Pyro walks out into the void just looking straight in front of him and walking.. not stopping..[/I]

Pyro: I'm gonna keep going until I can't take it anymore... might as well pick up the pace!

[I]Pyro leaps into the air and takes offf leaving a vapor trail behind...[/I]

Pyro: I can feel the intesity rising already................... wha?

[I]Suddenly elcetricity comes from everywhere trying to strike Pyro out of the air...[/I]

Pyro: Oh no you don't!

[I]Pyro lands and quickl charges a powerful static energy shield more powerful than the bolts of electricity, and pushes them away until they finall die down....[/I]

Pyro: This is a bit too easy... wait a minute.. the [COLOR=red]Fire Dragon[/COLOR] had a place like this where I trained often.. and the effects were amplified by at least 20x this place... I wonder...........

[I]Pyro stands where he is and concentrates, focusing his energy as a flame like aura forms around him........ Pyro opens his eyes looks directly in front of him and faster than the eye can follow, slices his hand across the air opening a gateway to the [COLOR=red]Fire Dragon's[/COLOR] being..[/I]

Pyro: Just as I thought... since I took his place I have control over everything he used to be able to do.. now to do some [I]real[/I] training...

[I]Pyro enters the gateway as it closes behind him.. leaving the ROST emptier than it already is....[/I]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]Hey Pyro, I'm using Xaida's daughter for the tournament. She's 13 and has a calmer additude than her mother. :D Now if you haven't already figured out who I am, then you're really thick.;)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Clues that let me know that you're Setsuna...
1.Same avatar from older board
2. Carrying on with the same characters from the old board
3. You even sed that you're aka Setsuna somewhere in one of these topics

Heh heh, looks like [I]this[/I] Pyro is going to have to wait a few years before he can move in on this one, being that she's 13 and Pyro is at least 20somthing now (from training in the ROST a fwe times).. though he stays looking around 17, part of being a creation, he doesnt age.. mwuahahahahahahahahaha!! Eternal youth!! So technically he really doesnt have an age.. hmmmm... :D

[COLOR=royalblue]Did I say 13? Whopes, I meant 15. Sorry, I have her stats somewhere, I have to go look, that's all. But if you want to "get with her", you're going to have to beat up Final_Flash. And if she doen't like you, you're going to be facing a SSJ3 or a black hawk.[/COLOR] :D

[B][COLOR=royalblue]Did I say 13? Whopes, I meant 15. Sorry, I have her stats somewhere, I have to go look, that's all. But if you want to "get with her", you're going to have to beat up Final_Flash. And if she doen't like you, you're going to be facing a SSJ3 or a black hawk.[/COLOR] :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Damn Straight!! :D

------------------------

Come on, DBZman... I'm waiting!! Oh well, some more interesting plot now...

------------------------

[I]Back in the Warriors Lounge, the fighters are conversing and continuing to talk anout the strange new competitor...[/I]

Zylius: "I don't like the look of him... He almost looks evil..."
Aestus: "I agree. That guy is... well, he's got an kind of eerie presence around him..."

[I]Sephiroth walks over to the group...[/I]

Warlock: "Hey! Good to see ya, Seph! Good fight!"
Seph: "Thanks."
Raiha: "Oh, so you're the legendary Sephiroth.."
Seph: "Yeah, that's me.."
Aestus: "Seen that Juggernaut guy?"
Seph: "Hmm... I don't like the look of him. He's very powerful, and He's not even powered up ...An evil essence..."
Zylius: "Yeah..."

[I]Juggernaut stands outside, on top of one one Azrael's towers ...He is talking to someone on a radio[/I]

Juggernaut: "I have arrived safely."
????: "[I]Good, good. I knew you would. I built you to win. A meager space journey isn't going to weaken you.[/I] "
Juggernaut: "Yes."
????: "[I]You will win, Juggernaut. You must win.[/I] "
Juggernaut: "Yes, I understand. I will win."

...to be.. continued...