OtakuBoards

Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe

Flash

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Yeah, you have [I]heaps[/I] of guys after you. Your RPG life must be pretty harsh... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Not just RPGs, PMs too. But I can't elect to not get PMs because then all the girls I talk to won't get through...[/COLOR]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]*bows* Thank you Pyro. Raiha's father is a powerful Sayin. Now if you can't figure this out, you need some serious help.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ummmmmm.......... The Pyro in the Z Warriors RPG is a powerful Saiyan!! :D .. but then again so is Gokou and Gohan and all those other people..... You're leaving the options very open... and I [I]know[/I] I need some serious help! :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

Ummmmmm.......... The Pyro in the Z Warriors RPG is a powerful Saiyan!! :D .. but then again so is Gokou and Gohan and all those other people..... You're leaving the options very open... and I [I]know[/I] I need some serious help! :D [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue]*sigh* Yeah, Pyro's powerful, and he's also a cold hearted murderer that can't acknowledge his true feelings. But he's lovable, in a twisted sort of way. So...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]*sigh* Yeah, Pyro's powerful, and he's also a cold hearted murderer that can't acknowledge his true feelings. But he's lovable, in a twisted sort of way. So...[/QUOTE]

*starts banging his head on the desk* GA! You're being very blunt with your answers!! I can't make sense of em! :D :rolleyes: My sensibility has left me...

[B]

*starts banging his head on the desk* GA! You're being very blunt with your answers!! I can't make sense of em! :D :rolleyes: My sensibility has left me... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]*sigh* This guy's as dumb as a rock. The [i]character[/i] Pyro, from Z warriors, is a pain in the ***, he's mean, prideful, and never says anything positive.[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]*sigh* This guy's as dumb as a rock. The [i]character[/i] Pyro, from Z warriors, is a pain in the ***, he's mean, prideful, and never says anything positive.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually I'm probably [I]dumber[/I] than a rock.. I mean, a rock beat me in a staring contest, so ya I think thats right! :D Anywho check your PMs...

[B][COLOR=green]*continues shouting* FIIIIINALL FLAAASH!!!!!! *a giant blast of energy fires out into the sky* Heh, whoops! :o :D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: *sigh* What a freak.

Pyro: Who you callin a freak?

Raiha: Um, you? *evil smile*[/COLOR] :D

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: Pyro, you're a shameless flirt.

Pyro: I uh, well, yeah.

Raiha: I hate to tell you this, but Final Flash and Warlock are going to have fits when they find out.

Pyro: Oh, yeah.

Raiha: Okay, I'm gonna go train now.

Pyro: Me too.

Raiha: *sigh* Okay, but don't be sad if you become my target.

[i]iRaiha closes her blue eyes, centers her energy, and screams. Her powerlevel skyrockets and her hair turns blonde. Then her eyes turned a strange red and her muscles rippled.[/i]

Pyro: :eek: All this power from her?

Raiha: **** right. I'm not even half way there yet.

[i]Her powerlevel goes straight to SSJ2 and she draws a black stone from her belt.[/i]

Raiha: SPIRIT STONE TRANSFORMATION!!!

[i]A strange blue mist whipped around her and black wings sprouted from her back.[/i]

Raiha: Now, back to buisness...[/COLOR]

[I]Warlock was walking around the city, when he sensed a massive power rise.[/I]

Warlock: "Someone's taken their power to new heights, I wonder who..."

[I]Warlock teleported to the power, and saw Rahia being surrounded by a blue mist, and wings been sprouted from her back. [/I]

Rahia:"Now, back to business..."

Warlock: "Impressive transformation!"

Rahia: "What?"

[I]Rahia turned around to face Warlock.[/I]

Rahia: "Oh, hello Warlock."

Warlock: "Hello. And-"

Rahia: "Yes, I did enjoy watching your match."

Warlock: "Oh yes, I forgot, you're a pyshic..."

[B][COLOR=green]*continues shouting* FIIIIINALL FLAAASH!!!!!! *a giant blast of energy fires out into the sky* Heh, whoops! :o :D[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

What the hell? I was at school and I saw a huge blast of light, and my first thought was; "Holy Crap! I bet Pyro and DBZman are firing Final Flash's into the Air to try to get me to come online to start the match!!", so I ran out of class and got on the Comp.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

[B]Raiha: I hate to tell you this, but Final Flash and Warlock are going to have fits when they find out.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Remember, [I]Final Flash isn't a character!![/I] That's right, this is the only RPG where my Character isn't flirting or hitting on you!! :rolleyes:

Oh, and DBZman, you can start the fight now. Screw the Intro, just [B]FIGHT![/B]