OtakuBoards

Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe

Flash

[color=indigo][i]In the void, Pyro stands inactive while he allows his body to rest and heal itself over. It took time, but soon enough, he was finished. He decided to go back to the normal realm; to see how things were going.. At this decision he opened up his portal and walked through...

Aboard the ship, Connor walked calmly. Not far behind him Pyro entered.[/i]

Connor: Welcome back, Pyro. Train well?

Pyro: Yes.

Connor: It would be wise to follow in the footsteps of Warlock and attain armour. You can find it far down the hall, near the middle. It is labeled above.

Pyro: I'll see what I can do.

[i]Pyro was never the biggest fan of armour, but he knew he would need all he could against Xero when it came time to face him. Pyro came to the door, in small letters was it labeled, he almost passed it up. The door was left open by DBZman, who was already in there.[/i]

DBZman: Pyro??

Pyro: Hey.

DBZman: Long time no see.

Pyro: Yeah.. it's been a while..

[i]Pyro looked around the room at the variety of armour. He strayed away from the lighter colored armour, and just looked at the darker ones. A black armour piece caught his eye. A Saiya-jin model, without the shoulder plates. It was an improvement off the earliest model of armour, the style of which was used by lower class Saiya-jins. This was much different though, he felt for the durability. he took a step back and looked at it. DBZman watched him curiously as Pyro took a strong punch at the armour.[/i]

Pyro: Stand back.

[i]Pyro lifted the armour off the stand and tossed it in the air, firing a small ki blast at it. It fell back into his hands. Hlooked at it again, not a scratch.[/i]

Pyro: It'll do.

[i]Pyro slipped it on over his head and secured it on over his body. Breathing deeply to stretch out the elasticity of the armour so it didn't feel so tight against him. He then silently walked out of the room...[/i][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I]Sweat trickling down his forehead, Warlock reverted back into his normal form, before letting the powerful gravity pull him down to the ground... He hit the white, gleaming ground with a soft thud, his breathing frequent and deep... After lieing there for a few seconds, he got up onto his feet, and put both of his arms in front of him...[/I]

[I] The area in front of Warlock began to crackle, space itself bending ever so slightly... And with a loud whoosh, a black portal popped into existance in front of Warlock, the air around it being sucked in at a terrifying speed... With a last look around his training void, he jumped into the portal...[/I]

[I] Back in the main hall of the ship, the others that were there turned their heads as the portal crackled to life, ragged air rushing out of it... After a few seconds of watching, the others looked on as Warlock appeared from the centre of the black portal headfirst... As he reached the ground, he curled up slightly, rolling back onto his feet the moment he touched the ground...[/I]

[B]Connor:[/B] "Back already?"

[B]Warlock:[/B] "Yeah... I've done all I can."

[I] Connor nodded slightly, and turned back around, glancing out of the giant viewport placed on the centre of the north wall... Or atleast was north when they were back on earth... Sighing, Warlock looked around...[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] "Where's Rahia?"

[B]Dread:[/B] "She left a while back."

[B]Warlock:[/B] "When is she coming back?"

[I] Warlock question was answered almost immediately, as Rahia appeared, a small smile on her face... Walking over to Rahia, Warlock planted a small kiss on her lips, before turning to the large viewport... Almost instantly, Warlock noticed something...[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] "...It's black. It's... it's completely empty."

[B]Rahia:[/B] "I think it's almost time."

[I] Warlock quickly turned his head to look at Connor, obviously demanding an answer, but got nothing... He turned back to the viewport, knowing, but trying to deny, the feeling of the end...[/I]

[I]How right he was...[/I]
----------------------
Now, to wait for Flash...

[b]Yes...to wait for Flash....
-----------------------
[/b][i]
AJ was looking out the window, at the edge of the grey of the drone-multitude, where space looked most beautiful. Where it was about to be absorbed,...destroyed,...whatever[/i]

[b]Connor: What's up? I don't need to tell you to get armour, hehe[/b]

[i]Connor's little attempt to put a smile on AJ's face failed[/i]

[b]AJ: I'm having problems....up here...and I want to know...are we going all out on this one.....are we not going to finish this hurdle?

Connor: As for your doubts, it's upto you to settle them. And if you want the truth from me about what's going to happen now....I haven't the slightest...but I think it's best that you keep your mind off it....try training, or something...like the others..

AJ: I [i]am[/i] training...my mind..I want to know though...what's wrong with how I fight?

Connor: You focus more on condensing your ki then you do at aiming it, a strong attack will do nothing if it misses...you need more accuracy. Another thing is that you're not relaxed enough in a fight....let me show you quickly something I learnt taught a few people the last time I came here...it's how to fight without agression..

AJ: Without aggression?

Connor: Yeah...use your opponent's ki against them...their momentum...I call it Tai Chi...

AJ: That's chinese, isn't it?

Connor: You forget how old I am..[/b]

I'm bored....post the end Flash

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=royalblue]And I say .....free coffee for all!!! And while I'm at it, a little plot exposition.
~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=teal][i]Raiha watched the universe slowly change it's form......her hands clasped together tightly. In her minds eye, she could visualize Warlock's face, Mechery's penetrating stare, and Cinoris's calm countenance.

Mechery: Are you ready?

Raiha: ...the queen of a vanished world is ready.

Mechery: I'll still be around, even if nothing remains.

Raiha: Good. I take it you'll recreate Laporin?

Mechery: Of course. But as for you.....

Raiha: I'd rather become a fallen star.

Mechery: You might not die...not just yet.

Raiha: I've gone as far as my mortal frame will allow. I'm the ruler of a vanquished world, the daughter of a Laporin and a Sayjian, and have nothing to lose. But we still won't win. Will we?

Mechery: I can't say.[/i][/COLOR]

• 3 months later...
[i]His face faded of color, and he sat down. Connor stared vacantly out one of the windows of the ship, hoping to see something, anything, anyone. But it was blank. A massive black canvas, void of any matter. Even the drones were nowhere to be seen. It was probably a bad thing, but it just made Connor feel ill, waiting for the inevitable. There was nothing left to do. He felt sorry for Pyro, training. His efforts were meaningless, for in an instant, Xero could destroy them all without raising a finger. Connor just wondered why he hadn?t done it yet. He sighed, and went back to staring blankly out the window, hoping for the end to come swiftly. It was the best he could hope for. He put on a wry smile as he said the word in his head.. Hope. What was there left to be hopeful about? Faith is all very well, but when there?s nothing left, it?s hard to maintain high morale. He lay back on the row of chairs, rolling onto his side, and closing his eyes.. He didn?t care anymore. Drifting off to sleep for the last time, Connor hoped to find tranquillity in his dreams..

And they came. Massive formations of drones, organized in octahedrons.. Each octahedron was composed of exactly 8,000,000 drones.. They were gigantic, and were there anything left in the universe, they would surely dwarf it. They moved with immense speed, a harmonic humming sound following them, as the titanic shapes sped through the void of space. And beyond this wave of drones were millions and millions more, coming from all corners of the universe. There seemed to be no end to them. And with them, guarded by a massive net of the drones, was Xero?s ship. His ship was huge, the size of a moon, or small planet. It was covered with a thick blanket of weapons, not that he had anything to destroy. It was all gone, save one ship. What Xero wanted with the Universe now that there was nothing left was unknown.. Perhaps he didn?t want ultimate control?Perhaps all he wanted was the sadistic satisfaction of destroying a universe. But whatever he wanted with the universe, he would soon have. Time was almost up.

AJ looked at Connor for a moment. He then went back to looking out a window of the ship. Like the others, he wondered what was to become of them now.. He looked out into space.. There was nothing. But as he looked further into the recesses of the universe, he could see something.. A speck of chrome amongst an infinite wall of nothing.. Could it be another ship? Perhaps even a planet, or a moon? Something untouched by Xero?s wrath? Unsure, he decided to ask Connor. He pointed towards the speck, looked at Connor. Before he opened his mouth, his heart sank.. Connor was pale, and looked half dead. But nevertheless, AJ asked him to put an end to his curiosity..[/i]

AJ: Connor.. What is that?

[i]Connor didn?t speak, move or even blink in response. He just continued to stare out of the window, blankly.. AJ got frustrated and asked again, more intense this time. But still, Connor gave him no reply. AJ gritted his teeth, and walked over to Connor. He pulled back his fist above his shoulder, aiming it at Connor?s face. He looked up at him, staring into his eyes. AJ loosened up, and lowered his fist slightly. He blinked twice, and looked back at him. After ten seconds or so, Connor went back to staring out the window. AJ tensed up again, and threw his fist strongly into Connor?s face, a splatter of blood hitting the wall of the ship. Everyone went silent, and turned around to look.. Connor closed his eyes, and brought his arm up to wipe the blood onto the sleeve of his jacket. AJ grabbed his hand tightly. Punching Connor had been like punching an impenetrable wall at light speed. He looked at his knuckles.. They were crushed, the bone in them shattered. Blood trickled from them, running alongside the splatter of Connor?s blood already on the back of his hand. As he watched it, the blood disappeared, and he felt his knuckles begin to strengthen.. The Pain faded, and soon, he was healed.. He looked at Connor, who was holding one arm up towards him, a white light shining from it.. Connor looked back at AJ, and smiled.[/i]

Connor: Thanks. I needed that. Sorry about your hand, though.

AJ: Heh.. Right.

[i]Connor got up, and looked more carefully out the window.. AJ pointed to the location of the speck. Connor?s eyes widened in fear. They were here. Screaming across space, the drones were moving at top speed, their harmonic humming replaced by a spine-chilling shriek. And beyond them were more drones. And more, and more. Connor recoiled back from the window. There was no use in him trying to hide his feelings now. They were in check, and it was time for the warriors to make their final move. Connor shook his head, and turned to the rest of the fighters, a grim look on his face. AJ does much the same..[/i]

AJ: They?re here.

Pyro: No more time for games.. this is..

Sephiroth: ..our last stand.

Raiha: Nowhere left to run..

DBZman: So this means..

Warlock: The end is nigh.

Connor: ..Check.

[i]The entire staff of the ship, fighters and civilians alike, were quickly under Azrael?s and Aestus? command. Normal people, with little to no fighting ability armed themselves with powerful weapons, and were clad in the finest of Saiyajin armour. No-one wanted to go down without a fight. Connor watched them from the Warrior?s Lounge.. ?Perhaps I could learn something from them,? He thought.. Human behavior was so interesting. The way they would bond together in a crisis, and work together, despite all odds. Connor was like that too, once.. But now, after seeing death and destruction for so long, he was hopeless. He had lost faith over the years, and no matter how hard he tried to ignore the faithlessness, he succumbed to the dark. A void of hope, lost all faith. He slammed his hand down hard on the railing, denting it. He hated himself for his lack of faith.

On the bridge of the ship, looking out at the mass of drones in pursuit of them, were Aestus and Zylius. Azrael had gone to help the civilians gear up for the last stand. They too, were scared. Worried?Not of what would happen to themselves, so much as what would become of the very universe. Zylius looked to the ground, his eyes closed. He shook his head, very slightly. Aestus saw this, and put his arm around him, holding him tight, and close.[/i]

Aestus: We?ll get through this. Just you wait and see.

Zylius: Optimism has it?s limits, Aestus.. And what is there left to have faith in if everything you know is gone?

[i]Aestus sighs, and walks off the bridge, to join the others in the warriors lounge. There, the others are finished preparing.[/i]

Sephiroth: Yuri.. I?m sorry I pulled you into this..

Yuri: It?s alright, Seph. We can do this!

Sephiroth: I pray you?re right.

[i]He puts his arm around her shoulders, grasping her like he never wanted to let go. In another part of the room, Raiha and Warlock were doing much the same. Warlock held Raiha?s hands tight in his own, and looked into her eyes. His eyes were sad, their blue colour emphasised by the emotion itself.[/i]

Warlock: Raiha..

Raiha: ?Lock..

Warlock: I don?t know if I ever told you this.. But..

[i]His words were lost by a massive expulsion of energy, tipping the ship nearly 90 degrees off of its axis. Warlock grabbed Raiha, and was thrown backwards into the wall of the ship, putting a large dent in it.. Warlock gritted his teeth and bore the pain of being hurled into a slab of titanium. The ship was quickly returned to its normal plane. At once, everyone rushed to the windows, to see what had caused the massive fluctuation. Their expressions were a mix of awe, fear, and general confusion. To their left was a star, possibly the last natural thing left in the Universe. There were no planets or asteroids around it, just the star. But, behind it, was a massive grey orb, dwarfing the star at nearly twice its mass.[/i]

AJ: What the hell is that thing?

Pyro: A huge collection of drones, no doubt..

[i]Pyro was right. The massive orb morphed, forming a massive hole into the center of itself. A huge electrical storm erupted from the middle, and the star began to get sucked into the orb..[/i]

Warlock: That Star? It's being sucked into that vortex as if it were composed of nothing..

Sephiroth: I don't like the look of it. What the hell is that thing doing?

Connor: It?s a concentration of approximately 18.2 octillion Drones. The combined mass of the drones is greater than the combined mass of the star creating enough gravity to draw material away from the star. And, as it passes through space, it cools, allowing the Drones to use it for the production of more drones..

DBZman: Is there anyway to stop it?

Connor: No.. The gravity would rip us apart in an instant.

Sephiroth: Damn it..

Azrael: That?s no reason to give up. We?re ready.

Warlock: Ready?

Azrael: Yes. This is, no doubt, our final stand. And we?re not going down without a fight. No-one is.

Aestus: Azrael!

Aestus had just entered the warriors lounge, running.

Azrael: Yes, brother?

Aestus: The oxygen shield is up. All hangars are open, weapons are ready, and the decks are prepared.

Azrael: Excellent. Battle stations!

[i]The warriors looked around as the lights shut off. The alert sirens flashed, and a steady crimson glow came from all the back-up lights. A klaxon wailed, signaling the status jump to Red alert. Everyone ran to the nearest exit points, running onto the deck of the ship, and readying their weapons. All the ships and shuttles were dispatched from the hangars, ready to attack. The warriors nodded. It was finally time.[/i]

Warlock: This is it.

Sephiroth: No need to stay put. Let?s go.

[i]It had already begun. The massive octahedral formations of drones sped towards the ship, each drone charging up a small blast of dark ki. At once, they were all released, forming a massive blast. It crashed into the shield, rocking the ship back and forth. There was no time to delay. With a quick, simple movement, everyone was teleported outside, and were faced with crisis. The Octahedrons each fired massive lazers, and the shields were quickly fading. Warlock sped into action, charging up to SSJ. But this was no ordinary form of Super Saiyajin?This form was summoned by the immense crisis, giving Warlock power which he had never possessed before. His muscles increased in mass, shattering his armour. He was now attired only in his red jumpsuit, and black gloves and boots. Cracking his knuckles, he dove into battle.

Another Octahedron was already under attack by the squadron of civilians on deck. Their weapons were extremely powerful, for hand held firearms. One shot from the Plasma Cannons could rival the denotation of an atomic warhead. With each shot, the formation broke apart more, until finally, it was nothing but a strew of debris and smoking wreckage. More drones came, repairing and rebuilding the drones. But, before they could complete their operation, a massive beam smashed through them incinerating them and other drones surrounding them. On deck, Azrael looked up to the source of the blast.. With one arm outstretched, smoke and bolts of energy flowing from it, was AJ. He grinned as he puffed, and charged up another attack in his opposite hand, aiming it at an incoming octahedron of drones.

But on the ship?s starboard, a more intense battle was being fought. Connor took aim at the massive orb, which had just finished absorbing an entire sun into itself for the production of more drones. Connor grits his teeth, and prepares to fire a beam. The orb is still closing up, and the gravity well inside of it is still active.. Used to his advantage, he could make the orb implode in on itself.. Which could be a good or a bad thing. But whatever finished it quickly was the best way, in Connor?s state of mind. His mind reeled, filling itself with a plethora of intense calculations. He finally reaches a conclusion. Drawing his sword, Connor holds it out vertically in front of him, and places two fingers horizontally on the blade. A blue aura surrounds him, and the sword begins to vibrate. Slowly at first, but it quickly reaches subsonic?And even supersonic speeds. Connor holds on tightly, as the sword shoots out massive pulses of energy as it breaks the light barrier. His grip tightens, the sword expelling gigantic amounts of energy in various directions. Finally, he brings it back, above his shoulder, and prepares to throw it. Immediately, the blade shoots out, increasing in length three fold. The crossbar changes, retracting into a more sleek and aerodynamic position. His sword has transformed into a lance. With a strong, swift throw, he lunges it, towards the orb. The lance travels at ten times the speed of light, making it seem as if the lance hadn?t even left Connor?s hand by the time it crashed into the center of the orb. The collision into the orb?s gravity well absorbed everything. There was no explosion, no noise. The orb simply shot a few rays of light, and fell into itself, becoming a black hole. It managed to suck in a few Octahedrons before it collapsed, leaving nothing. Connor smiled.[/i]

Connor: That was easy. 18.2 octillion drones down, a universe full of ?em to go..

[i]Warlock spun his leg around, shattering two drones. A thrust of his elbow crushed another, and with a flick of his palm, another drone was reduced to debris. A group of drones surrounded him, and began to fire small, dark bolts of energy at him. At first, he felt close to nothing. But, as more drones came, the pain increased. Warlock clenched his teeth as the pain quickly became unbearable, and pulled his right foot back, the knee bending backwards as well. And with a slight growl, he kicked forward with a roundhouse, letting his body spin around on an axis, hitting drone after drone, shattering their titanium casings. Finally bringing his foot back down, Warlock flew backwards, both elbows placed behind him, placed horizontally and smashing several drones behind him into several pieces. His senses flickered, and he quickly cart wheeled to the side, a laser bolt thriving with energy streaking right through the location he had been microseconds before. It impacted with a group of drones several seconds later, and Warlock shielded his eyes from the blinding light of the explosion. Not even taking the time to see who had fired the shot closed his eyes and waved his right open palm at a group of drones speeding towards him. He smirked as the drones were flung into a small collection of dark bolts as if swatted aside by some invisible force, each been ripped apart. Next, he placed his left hand on the wrist of it's counterpart, which had it's open hand pointed at yet another group of drones. Seconds after he had fired a ball of sizzling red ki, he was knocked to the side by several drones who hand teamed up, knocking him to the side. But with a quick swish of his knee, two of the group were scattered into several pieces. And with a quick flash of red, another drone was cut in two with a thin and clean cut. Protruding from both of Warlock's wrists were his famous ki blades, both pulsing with energy. He slashed out at five passing drones, all heading towards the ship. He slashed again and again, all in about the recess of a second, leaving the debris of the drones in floating pile of confetti. Several minutes later, after continuous slashing and bashing, Warlock found himself attracting an extremely large number of drones, with more swarming in. Delving deep inside of him, he let a barrier go, letting a large quantity ki expulse itself from his body. Like an ever-expanding orb of water, the ki snaked it's way out and away from Warlock, ripping apart every drone that it met on the way. Warlock cocked his head back, and looked behind him. More were coming.

Sephiroth?s massive black angelic wings absorbed many shots from the drones, and with each blast, he gathered more energy. He placed one arm forward, grasping it with his other hand. A huge storm of silver lightning began to fly from his palm. Drones in a 50 mile radius in front of the Dark Angel began to disintegrate, the invisible vibrations of the lightning causing massive damage over an even greater area. He grinned, as whole formations of drones dispersed into nothing. He looked over his shoulder, to see a swarm of the drones coming at him. His right arm was suddenly engulfed in a throbbing darkness, which shot of the occasional bolt of white lightning. A dark soul reaver. He slashed at the drones, the reaver cutting through them as if they weren?t there. The dark blade not only cut through them?It crushed their remains into nothingness. It truly was a fearful weapon. Sephiroth laughed, thrusting his wings down, pushing himself towards another group of drones.

But his laughter was short lived. While he had been fighting the ones near him, a titanic collection of drones had grouped behind him, and were forming a huge blast of Ki. The drone?s mechanical, artificial Ki energy had been invisible to Sephiroth?s senses. He heard a small humming noise, and turned around, his eyes widening as he did so. There it was, a ball of energy a mile across. The ball erupted, sprouting forth a huge beam, heading straight for Seph. As quickly as he could, he formed a beam of his own, and countered the drone?s massive attack. The beams crashed into each other, the initial impact causing a massive eruption of light and sound. Sephiroth had the advantage. His wings continued to collect energy, and his strength only grew. But his advantage was gone soon enough. Many Octahedrons had gathered, and were giving aid to the struggling drones. Sephiroth began to lose strength. There were too many?Millions upon millions of drones had gathered to defeat him now.. It was all just too much. Sephiroth growled, as his beam got pushed back onto himself. He was engulfed in light, and seemingly lost. The drones scattered, and went back to their fighting.

The regiments on the ship were falling quickly. The civilians had fought valiantly, but they were infinitely outnumbered. Azrael, Zylius, and Aestus grit their teeth. They too are fighting, but to no avail. The drones are too much. The last civilians fall. It?s a terrible loss?So many innocents killed without reason. Zylius can?t take it much more. His clenched fists shaking, his eyes wide, he feels like he?s about to snap. [/i]

Azrael: Zylius, please, stay calm. Don?t get yourself killed.

Aestus: This is hard for all of us.. Don?t worry.. We?ll take him down.

[i]Aestus puts his arm around Zylius, and forces a smile. Zylius looks back at him, his look of despair slowly fading, and changing into a look of hope, and happiness. Suddenly, Sephiroth?s charred body, reverted to it?s original form, crashes through the oxygen shield, and smashes into the deck of the ship. His black cloak is all but gone, and the rest of his clothes are in tatters. There are massive cuts and grazes all over his chest and face. He tries to move, but collapses.
Yuri, standing on deck, runs up to him, holding him in her arms. She puts her head against his chest, and begins to cry.[/i]

Zylius snaps.

Zylius: No more!

[i]The young Saiyajin launched upwards, shooting straight for a formation of drones. The aura of energy surrounding him destroyed many drones, just by passing them. The Hyper-Saiyajin was born again. With an insane flurry of punches, flowing seamlessly into a combination of twists and kicks, Zylius moved like liquid. His Hyper-Saiyajin power lulled him into a trance, his body barely under his own control at all. It was if he was possessed by the spirit of war itself, his techniques perfect, his form no less than flawless. Thousands of drones are ripped apart every second by Zylius alone.

But not for much longer. In a flash, a huge group of drones, linked together in the shape of a fist, swipe down, crunching Zylius. The fist forces him onwards, into another giant fist. The two giant fists, composed of hundreds of thousands of drones each, play with Zylius? body, tossing it around like a rag doll, tearing at him, trying to use his flesh as parts for new drones. His battered, lifeless body is soon all but consumed by the giant fists, who quickly disperse. All that is left of Zylius is his head and upper torso. A bloody crimson mist leaks from the gaping hole, into the gravity free void of space.

Azrael dashes forward, rushing towards the remains of Zylius? body.. He grabs him, and teleports him straight to the infirmary, immediately beginning emergency surgery by himself, with the help of Medic-drones, and the Cybernetic repair arms built into the ceiling of the ship?s ER. There is little chance of being able to save his life, but any chance is good enough.

Meanwhile, back on deck, Aestus falls to his knees, tears streaming from his face. Seeing one he loves and holds so dearly being ripped apart limb by limb right in front of him, while he stood there, frozen with horror. Aestus clutches at his head, throwing it backwards, and screaming out in anger and agony. He flies upwards, arms outstretched, like a madman. His only concern is vengeance. But he isn?t lucky enough to have the chance to invoke it.. A single shot of dark energy ruptures his chest, sending him spiraling back down, slamming into the deck of the ship. His eyes remain open, glazed over. He lay in a pool of his own blood, as it spilled out of him, and onto the hard cold steel of the ship?s deck.

Warlock and AJ hovered back to back, spinning around at insane speeds, shooting off a barrage of ki blasts, fending off any drones in their vicinity. But the drones quickly found a flaw in their attack pattern. In a rapid and sharp sweep, the drones closed in on the two, crashing into them, and nailing them into the side of the ship. One after another, thousands and thousands of drones began taking their turn and hammering the pinned down warriors. Defenseless, Warlock and AJ took their turns at being beaten to a bloody pulp by the merciless drones.

Pyro and DBZman retreated further and further back on the deck. In their current, weaker states, they could do nothing. Each of them fired rapid blasts of energy, taking out the drones one at a time. But the number of drones advancing on them was much higher than the rate of decline. They were quickly pushed back to Connors position, where he hunched over the body of Aestus with Raiha, the two of them trying their hardest to revive him, whilst holding off drones. [/i]

Connor: I can?t do it! There?s too much interference!

Raiha: It?s pointless..

[i]Dreadnaught, scarred with battle, flew towards the remaining warriors. Over each of his shoulders lay Warlock and AJ, beaten, and barely alive. He drops them next to Connor and Raiha, before falling to his knees. His armour retracts.[/i]

Connor: I was wondering where you?d gotten to.. Are you alright?

Dread: I?ll be fine.. See what you can do for these two..

[i]Raiha hears a noise, and spins around. She sees Yuri, carrying Seph?s seemingly lifeless body towards them. Yuri places Sephiroth down on the deck, next to the rest of the wounded. Pyro looks down, at Sephiroth?s motionless body. He gapes in disbelief at the defeat of this mighty warrior.[/i]

Pyro: [I]If he was overcome, then what chance do we stand?[/I]

[i]While he thinks, and watches Sephiroth, one drone fires a perfect shot at him, piercing through his shoulder. He grabs his shoulder, and cries out in pain, dropping to his knees. He grits his teeth, and uses his good arm to fire off a few more shots at the drone cloud before being smashed backward into the deck. DBZman goes to help him, and is knocked down himself.

There they lay. All the warriors, who were once so powerful, so full of life, laying unconscious and depleted on the aft deck of the massive ship, which was slowly being torn to shreds by the viscous drones.

But suddenly, they stopped. All the drones moved back, away from the ship.

And finally, Xero spoke.

His voice was deep, and at the same time high. It was sharp and and dull. Harsh and smooth all at once. He spoke with many voices in unison. Voices of war. Voices of hatred. Voices of death.
There was a sarcastic undertone to accompany his words.[/i]

Xero: [b]You fought oh-so valiantly, warriors. But it wasn?t enough, was it now? Oh well. Your bereavement is at hand. With your destruction, I shall become everything. I will be the Alpha and the Omega. An entire universe of matter, controlled by me. I am the eternal superior.[/b]

[i]There was a long silence. No-one spoke, for no-one knew what to say. Xero was right. He had won. He was superior. They hadn?t stood a chance, from the very beginning. Just when they thought it was all over, one voice spoke up. Connor. He stood up, and stepped forward, as if to challenge Xero.[/i]

Connor: I don?t think so, Xero. I had another plan should we fail.

Xero: [b]Your banter bores me. I have a good mind to annihilate you last, Connor, after you watch your friends suffer.[/b]

Connor: We?ve been standing still this whole time?Our ship hasn?t moved. And by the billions, you have moved your drones towards us.

[i]All around them, something was happening. It was impossible to describe, but you could feel it. A weird feeling, like the universe was changing, contorting in some way. The fabric of space and time began to shift.[/i]

Connor: Your drones?All the matter in the Universe. All heading towards this one, singular point. Us. What do you suppose happens when all the matter in the universe collides to a single point, Xero?

Xero: [b]What is this nonsense you speak?[/b]

[i]It happened then. The universe began to crunch in on itself. At the center of the collision, a massive black hole began to form. The universe was imploding.[/i]

Xero: [b]No.. How could I have fallen into this trap!?[/b]

Connor: Checkmate, Xero.

[i]Everything, the drones, the city ship, Xero, were all pulled into the void at the center of the universe. As it crunched down, colossal amounts of energy and light were expelled and trapped, which added to the final implosion. All points of the universe simultaneously folded over one another, beginning the implosion. A massive cross of light erupts out into a dimensional void, where huge, fierce electric storms rage across a barren infinity. The cross of light began to intensify, to the point where it?s borders were rupturing, energy shooting off at all degrees. Finally, the cross broke its barriers, and buckled, its points all falling towards the center. There was an eruption, titanic, overwhelming. The dimensional void itself was in a flux, as the universe ended. The cross of light was no more, and everything faded. The dimensional void shifted back to normal, the storms continuing as they had and would forever.

There were no victors in this battle. Nor were there any losers. It was a stalemate at best.

And now it was all over.

The End of the Universe.[/i]

::claps:: Very nice Flashy. Nice to know I myself wrote part of that... But like always, all the congratulations should be given to the one and only Final_Flash.

And whatever happens next, if the RPG continues in another form, or just continues, or just doesn't, it's been great RPing with you all. My first post was in DBBF's first topic, way back, over a year ago. Until next time I guess...

[I]-Warlock, who really needs to work on writing speeches[/I]

[color=indigo]::wipes a tear from his eye:: Golden, Flash. Pure gold.

There's still one thing that bothers me though, and I've mentioned it to you(Flash) before. A [i]long[/i] time ago. Back when we were fighting the androids. We never killed their creator. I remember distinctly that him and either Aestus or Azrael were fighting, and then whoever it was that was fighting just started helping the others. The person who created the androids just disappeared... we just kind of forgot about him...

I still can't help but wonder whatever became of him... Maybe something are better left unanswered.

I do agree with Warlock, it has been a blast bring a part of this and working with all of you. This RPG is surely one for the archives, may it be kept in loving memory. Perhaps we will meet again in some RPG sometime... somewhere. Until then, I bid you all adieu. ::tips hat and disappears::[/color]