OtakuBoards

Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe

Flash

Sorry, sorry...
------------------------

[I]Warlock stood at the edge of Kami Dende's Tower, gazing down at the earth... His mind was troubled with thoughts, such as who had defeated Dreadnaught, or-.[/I]

Dende: "...What's that!?"

[I]A massive rumble echoed all throughout the tower, and then down to the earth below... Dende, Mr Popo, Aldor and all the Zork Elders covered their ears, all trying to block out the load noise... A few seconds later, everything went quiet... Looking around, Aldor saw Warlock, his hand to his stomach as he looked sheepish...[/I]

Warlock: "Y'know, it's been a [i]long[/i] time since I had something to eat..."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[sephiroth awaited for his turn in the tournament, he had made it to the semi finals already, he defeated the other one too as if he were nothing, he now faces a fighter called Byzz, his turn finally arrived, he was called to enter the ring, and after him Byzz was called, they now faced each other in a stare off]

byzz: hah, I can't believe someone like you got this far into the tournament

seph: think what you want, it makes no difference to me

byzz: cocky punk, I'll show ya just how weak you are!

[the battle begins and byzz starts off by throwing multiple ki beams at sephiroth, and finishes it with a huge green ki beam, a huge cloud of smoke surrounds where sephiroth was standing]

byzz: hah, I knew he was nothing, defeated him already

seph: not quite....

[the dust begins to disappear and sephiroth remains standing, looking no worse for wear]

byzz: huh? but how?!

seph: easy....

[and with that said, sephiroth instantly disappeared, and when he reappeared again, byzz was out cold on the arena floor]

announcer: and the winner is sephiroth!

[sephiroth makes his way back to the north kaio]

kaio: cool, you now face that girl, yuri in the finals

seph: indeed

to be continued....

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick]Warlock - -_- Why did I actually think that "rumbling" was actually something bad happening.. But I'm glad this your hunger was heard down on the Earth below. Gives Pyro something to look for.. FINALLY! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]Pyro flew quickly over the land persistant in finding the area that was the arena. It was a few moments, then some made his ears perk and Pyro stopped and listened. It started off as a low thunderous sound. Piro looked to his left and saw a slight sound wave in the air come at him. His eyes widened and he crossed his arms in front of him in defense. The wave hit him, and it hit him hard. The once low thunderous sound had become an all out raoring chaos. Pyro was able to hold his own for a bit, and as it began to die down he just let himself go and flung back a bit. As quickly as it came, it had left and all was still once more..[/i]

Pyro: That was... not normal..

[i]Pyro knew something had to create that. Things like that don't just happen. And whatever it was it was something powerful. Pyro took off in the direction of which the wave came from in search of what power source created that. Unknown to him was that it was just Warlock's hunger... -_-[/i][/color][/size]

[I]A few mintues later Warlock sat in front of a LARGE buffet table, wolfing down anything and everything he could get his hands on... [/I]

Mr Popo: "I'll never get them..."

Dende: "Either will I."

Aldor: "...Speaking of food."

[I]Aldor quickly rushed up to beside Warlock, and joined in with the mass eating... They were so engrossed that they didn't even sense the power signiture approaching the tower, nor when it arrived... Pyro watched dumbstruck as the large piles of food were reduced to large piles of plates...[/I]

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick][i]Pyro continued to simply stand off to the side watching Warlock and Aldor scarf down the food that was before them... It was only a mater of a few more minutes before they were finished. They stood up from their chairs whiping their mouth clean with their forearms. That's when they noticed Pyro. Aldor wasn't too familiar with him, but he knew that Warlock has known him for a while...[/i]

Warlock: Hey Pyro! What are you doing in these parts?

Pyro: ... Do I know you....?

[i]Warlock and Aldor both stood confused. Warlock thought he was talking to Aldor, but he decided not to ask..[/i]

Warlock: Where have you been?

Pyro: .. I'm not sure where exactly I was... It was dark, real dark.. and cold..

Warlock: :confused: How did you get there?

Pyro: .. I was caught... I was caught in a huge blast from Juggernaut.. And when I regained consiousness... that's where I found myself..

Warlock: Ohh, I see. It makes sense now. Just a little info, Juggernaut became something else, going by Dreadnaut. Who knows what has become of him now........ So you remember Dreadnaut, but you don't remember me..

Pyro: You seem familiar, but I can't put a name to you.

Warlock: It's me, Warlock.

[i]As Warlock's name registered in Pyro's mind, slowly but surely his memories of Warlock returned...[/i]

Pyro: I'm starting to remember now..

Mr. Popo: It seems that Pyro has lost many of his past memories due to Juggernauts attack..

Warlock: It does appear that way..

[i]Pyro stood silent with nothing to say, memories still gradually coming back to him...[/i][/color][/size]

Connor: Can you feel that?

Dread: I can... It's... Very far away, but it feels deadly... And the sheer amount of power...

Connor: What can we do?

Dread: I have no idea... Could we defeat it, together?

Connor: Somehow I don't think so. It can only be Xero..

Dread: Y-yes.. Damn him..

Connor: That force... It's coming here, isn't it?

Dread: Most likely...

Connor: Then it's settled. I have to gather everyone.

[I]Connor puts his fingers on his forehead, sending out a blaring Psychic message to everyone... Telling them to all gather in the center of the main arena...[/I]

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick][i]Amidst the top of Kami's lookout, Pyro, Warlock, Aldor, Mr. Popo, and Dende all stand just talking... In the middle of it all Connor's message runs in. Warlock cocks his head as it suddenly floods his mind. Pyro heard Connor's message. But again didn't recognize the voice at all.. he must have never actually met him..[/i]

Pyro: ... Who was that?

[i]A bit frantic, Warlock responds[/i]

Warlock: It was Connor, that's all you really ned to know. We need to go.

Pyro: I'm following you.

Warlock: Right.[/size][/color]

[the finals of the other world tournament has finally arrived, and sephiroth faces the one whom he knew he would face, the mysterious female fighter, yuri, they both entered the arena as their names were called out and stood and faced each other, both eyes locking, given the circumstance, sephiroth was surprised that he was distracted for a while by her appearance, she was quite beautiful, long silky black hair, bright brown eyes, she even had a nice smile]

yuri: so handsome, you just gonna stare at me all day or are we going to get started?

[sephiroth's face suddenly turned fire engine red as he laughed it off]

seph: heh....heh, erm, yeah ok, lets get things started, ladies first

yuri: ok, if you insist

[a sudden explosion of power suddenly ensued as she began to power up, her power level rising by the millions in mere seconds, sephiroth found himself liking this girl more and more, not only was she smart and beautiful, she was hella tough, too, she finally stopped powering up, her current power equal to that of a super saiyajin 4]

seph: impressive, could you power up more though?

yuri: eh? I think this is more than enough to defeat you, hon :smirk:

seph: really.....it isn't, trust me on this, your current level isn't even 10% of my maximum

yuri: 10%!!! :eek:

seph: erm, yup, indeed

yuri: hmm, didn't think I would ever need to power up to maximum then, though from what you say, I still do not think it will be enough

[she begins to power up yet again, her blue aura now beginning to turn red]

yuri: how is this? good enough for ya?

seph: hmm, equal to my power as white angel ssj4, nice

yuri: ok, now its your turn

seph: you want my maximum? or just equal to your level?

yuri: give me your all

seph: ok, but I'm warning you, its not a pretty sight....

[the arena began to shake as sephiroth powered up, his white wings sprouted from his back, his eyes turning red, the strain on his muscles continued as his wings began to turn black, his long silky white hair beginning to stand up straight, much like when trunks turned ussj, except sephiroth's hair is much longer, the transformation was finally complete and sephiroth stared a hole through yuri]

yuri: amazing, didn't think there was anyone this powerful even alive, and to think your dead too kinda worries me about who could have been powerful enough to kill you

seph: thats enough talking for now, lets fight!

to be continued....

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha's eyes snapped open, and her clothes reapeared on her body. Cinoris landed on her shoulder and the two phased away instantly.......reapearing next to Connor, her eyes glittering slightly.[/i]

Cinoris: .........

Connor: WHAT?!?

Raiha: Your message just had to be at the highest frequency.........didn't it?

Connor: Of course.

Raiha: ......

[i]She glared at him, then flew to the arena silently, holding back the energy that had built up inside her......[/i][/COLOR]

[I]Walking up to Pyro, Warlock placed an arm on his shoulder...[/I]

Warlock: "I'll get us there the quick way."

[I]Warlock focused on the main arena, and both him and Pyro disappeared from the tower... They arrived there directly after, appearing next to Connor...[/I]

Pyro: "That teleportation move seems familiar..."

Warlock: "It would. You have a similar version."

[I]Turning to Connor, Warlock began to ask him what the problem was...[/I]

Connor: "Something's coming..."

Warlock: "And what's that?"

Connor: "You'll see soon..."

[I]Giving Connor a long glance, Warlock turned to Rahia, and floated over...[/I]

Dread: Ha ha... I hope that's not me you're talking about, sweetheart... 'cause I'll be here for a while..

[I]Dreadnaught walks into the arena, limping slightly... Connor rushes to his side, dwarfed by Dread's sheer size... But though he may be shorter, he sure as hell is stronger... Raiha raises an eyebrow...[/I]

Connor: Dad... You should be resting... You aren't strong enough to--

Dread: Eh, it doesn't matter. I'll be fine.

Connor: Well, okay then.

[I]Dread stretches, and cracks his neck... He's a little stiff, but that's to be expected, after crash landing on earth and being half killed and all.[/I]

Connor: Anyway... Most of you are here... Warlock, look up into the sky.

[I]Warlock raises his eyebrow, but does what Connor requests. Raiha and Pyro follow their lead, with Dread following along last... They see what they'd expect to see in a twilight sky. Cradled in the huge vastness of Blueish-black space, countless stars, all glowing, possesing a sort of unreality, so distant, so mystical. But on closer inspection, something was wrong. Huge nebula clouds were easily visible, quite a rare occurance... But the main problem was plain to see... There were patches in the sky. Massive areas void of stars... These areas were totally void of everything, planets, stars, meteors... empty...[/I]

Warlock: What... What's going on?

Connor: There are patches in the sky, my friend...

Raiha: Well what does that mean?

Connor: To put it simply, the universe is disappearing... And the rate of decline is growing.

Warlock: What!?

Connor: I'm afraid there's not much we can do about it... Heh, at the rate it's going now...

Raiha: ...How long do we have left.

Connor: Depends. We could get destroyed right now, depending on where the anomaly occurs. But, according to the current trend, I'll say... 2 weeks. Max.

[I]Warlock, Pyro, Raiha, all stood in shock, and disbelief... Aestus, Azrael, and Zylius, who had just arrived, did much the same... Dread stood with his eyes closed, and arms folded, showing no emotions... Connor looked grim, face firm... Like his father, he too showed no emotion... The sun set, casting a shadow over the city, and the warriors... While high above, and far away, a rampage of destruction took billions of lives, and slowly consumed all... It's time had nearly come...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: .........

[i]She could feel a presence disapear from her mind....and in an instant, she recognized it for what it was...Cinoris's eyes widdened, then turned to hardened red slits. Raiha stood stock still, then covered her eyes with one hand.[/i]

Warlock: What is it?

Raiha: ....

Cinoris: Laporin is no more. Mechery has receeded.

Warlock: Who?

Raiha: Our Godess. She left with the light.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick][i]Pyro still stood in awe at the sky. He didn't remember the sky ever looking like that. Though... it might have.. it was too difficult for him to ever remember something like that. If only he could bring his memory back, he thought, then could he realize what he was once capable of... Pyro looked down from the sky. And Dread had then caught his attention.. He looked.. strangley familiar.. but so much different. Pyro's mind and eyes worked together trying to "dress Dread with his eyes". His proportions were large so Pyro figured he hadn't been wearing any smaller kinda of actual clothing. Pyro pieced random armor on him that fit to the body. Every piece made Pyro's memory come back more and more, Pyro's eyes widened as his mind worked harder and harder and finally the puzzle was complete, he realized where he remembered him from...[/i]

Pyro: ... Juggernaut..

[i]The mention of this name came as a sudden shock to Dread who flipped his eyes open, but not in suprise. He didn't look at Pyro. His eyes did still remain open.[/i]

Dread: That wasn't me...

[i]Pyro looked at him in disbelief, he knew what he knew. His memory may be gone but he knows who is responsible for that loss.[/i]

Pyro: You lie.

Dread: On a level I am lying. It [i]was[/i] my body, but not my mind..

Pyro: You did this to me.

Dread: ...I did nothing.

Pyro: You lie again.

[i]Dread sighed. He understood Pyro's condition. He was there when it happened, he knows what happened to those he killed when he was the way he was. He just wished Pyro knew his own condition, that it really wasn't him who killed all those people and destroyed Pyro. It was too long and complicated of a story to explain, especially in the condition of Pyro and the situation of the universe. He drew his face off from his blank stare and looked at Pyro...[/i]

Dread: All I can say is this, in my own state of mind, I would never do any harm to anyone. Especially those who fight on the side of my son...

[i]Pyro stood silent for a bit, staring into Dread's eyes. He noticed that they were soft. Weak. Not that of a killer's. Pyro believed him, but wasn't going to let go of what he did. Regardless whether it was him or not.[/i]

Pyro: I want my life back.

Dread: So do I... So. Do. I.[/SIZE][/color]

[I]Warlock took his eyes off the sky, and glanced down at the ground...[/I]

Warlock: "This is not good."

Aldor: "Indeed."

[I]Warlock glanced behind him, and saw Aldor who had just arrived... Walking up to Rahia and Warlock, he turned his head to the sky, shaking his head as he saw the patches in the sky...[/I]

Aldor: "What's Connor said about this?"

Rahia: "He's just said the universe is disappearing extremely fast, and soon it'll be our turn to disappear..."

[I]Sighing in annoyance, Warlock turned around and walked over to Connor, grabbing him by the shoulder so all his attention was on Warlock...[/I]

Warlock: "How can we stop it?"

Connor: "As I said before, there's no-"

Warlock: "How. Can. We. Stop. It? I'm not going to stand here and watch as everything gets destroyed. Now, tell me!"

• 2 weeks later...
[I]Connor sighs, and looks at Warlock with sadness in his eyes...[/I]

Connor: Warlock, I don't even know [I]how[/I] it's being destroyed... And If I don't know how it's being destroyed, how am I supposed to know how to save it?

Warlock: ....

Connor: *sigh*

[I]Connor looks to the sky, focussing on a certain area of space... He can feel the destruction, yet can't feel any power source... He grits his teeth... If only he could get an appropriate lock-on... Then he could teleport there, and find the cause of the damage... But for now, he was powerless...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha turned to Cinoris silently and gave him a nod. Then she drew her arm back and flung it forward, rocketing Cinoris into the sky...[/i]

Raiha: Fly to your ancestors!!

[i]Cinoris gave one last screeching cry, then disapeared...[/i]

Warlock: Why is he leaving?

Raiha: He's going home....to Panhurar. It's not affected by the state of the universe, so he'll be fine. And maybe his family will find a way to end this.

Aldor: But what if he flies through part of the universe that's disapearing.

Raiha: It doesn't work that way.
~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]No, this isn't a sparring thread. There's plot Exposition, Development, and Recapitulation. It's not all sparring. Right now we're having a little plot development...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][size=1]Sorry to interrupt guys, but wouldn't this be a sparring RPG? Just wondering. :)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

*eye twitches*

No...

----------------------------

[I]Connor quickly looks at Raiha...[/I]

Connor: Raiha, what did you mean when you said Panhurar wasn't affected by the state of the universe? Tell me everything you know... I just had an Idea...

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: ...Let me think......

[i]She rubbed her temples slowly, closing her eyes, concentrating on the memories.[/i]

Raiha: It's been a long time since I've sent Cinoris there but.......as far as I know, Panhurar is a place where time has no meaning, where there is no evil but what comes in, and there is no death. It's sort of like a heaven. Everything's white and when you close your eyes and just concentrate, you can hear a sort of singing coming from the ground.

Connor:...but why don't you go there?

Raiha: It's not safe.....unless you belong to Mechery. I could go, but nobody else here could except for maybe Warlock, because he and I are connected. I don't know if the Ancients would permit you to go to them.

Connor: ...How do I talk to them?

Raiha: ...this way.

[i]She snapped her wrist forward, ripping a hole in space, forming a small copy of her Spirit Stone in the air. It hovered above her hand and began to glow....[/i]

Raiha: Speak their names....[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][size=1]Sorry to interrupt guys, but wouldn't this be a sparring RPG? Just wondering. :)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

no, it's just that because of certain turns in the story, everyone's fighting, heck, I'm dead, lol....

back to the story....
-------
[I]In the other world, the battle between Sephiroth and Yuri in the finals rages on as Sephiroth begins to power up....[/I]

yuri: dear god, didn't think I'd fight anyone this powerful

seph: you've seen nothing yet

[electricity begins to explode from sephiroth's body, as his two white wings begin to sprout from his back, finally when the transformation was over, he looked at yuri through unblinking eyes]

seph: so, how do you like it?

yuri: impressive, sephiroth, you might actually become a challenge to me

seph: heh, your turn

yuri: if you insist, big guy :smirk:

[yuri clenches her fists, and in an instant, the arena began to shake as a blue aura surrounded her, her power skyrocketing, sephiroth looked on, unphased, as yuri continued to power up]

to be continued....

[I]Connor clicks his fingers. A lot of things made sense now... He didn't need to talk to anybody about anything right now... He had to remember. He brushed the group off, and teleported out of sight, appearing in a massive cave, some 2000 miles away... He took off his jacket, and threw it to the ground. He removed his holster, containing his sword, and casually dropped it onto his jacket... He laughs slightly...[/I]

Connor: ..."sort of like a heaven"...

[I]He stretches his arms into the air, and then flexes them foward. He shoots one arm straight up, vertically, and focuses... After a few minutes of intense concentration, his eyes snap open. He is aware now... While he still knows not how to understand it, he knows how to find out... His past... His future.... Everything. His very existence... Finally, he could make some sense out of all of it...[/I]

[color=indigo][i]Meanwhile, back with what remained of the group. They all stood silently. Pyro, staring at Dread coldly. His spiteful feeling not exactly quite what they used to be toward the giant, but they still existed. Dread stood propped up against a wall, arms crossed, eyes closed, face emotionless... Time continued to pass. The precious seconds ticking by... Warlock stood with his back turned to the rest just looking up at space. . .[/i]

Warlock: Every moment that is gained, another piece of the universe is lost . . .

[i]Pyro took his eyes off Dread and looked at Warlock. He was calm on the outside unlike before when he kind of flipped out on Connor; fear was surely on the inside. If not fear than anticipation, anxiety. For at any given moment Earth could be lost just as the rest of the universe was disappearing, at least on a small scale. Looking at the big picture the entire Milky Way galaxy could go as a whole. Maybe the sun would implode creating black hole the size of a period but with masive strength. Everything would be sucked inside. There would be no escape. We would all die. Maybe, Earth would just vanish, without an actual cause. The possiblities were endless as they began racing through Pyro's mind. He took his eyes from Warlock and put them back on Dread who had not moved. As it had been for a while, there was a grave silence. The only thing that could be heard was the occasional blowing of the wind as it rushed by quickly and violently. There was nothing they could do right now... Out of the blue, Dread finally spoke.[/i]

Dread: Are you just going to keep staring at me, or will you find something better to do?

[i]Pyro glanced away from Dread looking at the ground.[/i]

Pyro: How can you be so calm?

Dread: Things aren't always what they appear to be. Like Warlock over there, I appear tranquil... but I am just as scared as you are, Pyro. For some reason I'm almost blaming myself for this...

Pyro: Why? In order to feel guilty about something you have to know how you're involved in it or at least what exactly is happening. What could you possibly know about the situation?

Dread: [sigh] I don't know... It's not neccessarily just blaming myself for this. But I blame myself for you. I'm sorry about your own condition and I will take responsibility for it, but you jsut have to reaslize that I [i]am[/i] sorry for what I did. If I was of still sane mind at the time I never would have done what I did.

[i]Pyro stands silent for a moment..[/i]

Pyro: I accept your apology, Jugge-

Dread: Call me Dread.

Pyro: [exhales] - Dread, but you know as well as I do, your apology is not going to change much. The emotional scars still remain.

Dread: I know... I know..

Pyro: So what about the disappearing act of the universe? What are we supposed to do about it. . . ?

Dread: Just be patient... Something is bound to turn up. There is an answer for every problem and this is no different, and when we find out how to solve this we will all take glory... the fate of the universe, it seems, rests in our hands. Mere mortals, each different in their own way, yet all with common ground. Together, we can get through this... I know it.

[i]A gust of wind blew by; Pyro, still at a small distance from Dread, let his spiteful emotions toward Dread fade for a moment. This once heartless, mindless beast now had a warm heart, full of honor. Believing in teamwork. Pyro felt subordinate to Dread now. Despite the fact that Pyro was probably in better physical condition than Dread, he was dwarfed. Pyro had never really been too honorable in his lifetime. Always thinking for himself, constantly trying to find ways to make him better. The only heroic thing he had ever done was partially defeat the creator of those evil androids from long ago. That was so long ago. Everyone had come so far as a warrior, they have grown and becom stronger, faster, and everything that was needed to be a good warrior. Everyone. Everyone but Pyro. He has gained no power, he has gained nothing. All his attempts to make himself better were in vain. He was going backwards now. It seemed he hit the peek of his power long ago; from there, Pyro just became weaker and weaker. He still could remember the glory days when he was among the strongest of the fighters. He was right up there with Sephiroth and Warlock. But now, now he was nothing. Pyro's skills had deminished. If he was to even fight someone such as a mere human, he would be defeated. Maybe not in battle would he lose, but in dignity.

Pyro walked sorrowfully over to Dread and sat down against the wall next to Dread who was still standing..[/i]

Pyro: Dread... it is I who should be sorry, and please believe me when I say that . . . I am. I really am...[/color]

[COLOR=seagreen]Raiha: ......Cinoris....

[i]Cinoris: The barrier is up......

Raiha: Connor is interested in Punhurar. Do the Ancients have any ideas of our survival?

Cinoris: Not yet.

Raiha: *sigh* Don't wait too long.[/i][/COLOR]