OtakuBoards

Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe

Flash

[I]Warlock quickly jumped to his feet, watching the battle through his mind... [/I]

Warlock: Seph's got better... Too bad I can't have a re-match... He ain't the only one who's got better...

[I]As Warlock 'saw' the shield's begin to flicker, he felt the sudden urge to be at the arena, watching over the match in person... he glanced at Rahia's body, then smirked... He put his arms out horizontly, and slowly, a weaker copy of Warlock split out of the original... With only a quick nod, Warlock teleported to outside the arena, leaving his copy with Rahia...[/I]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Slowly, Raiha began to breathe.......her chest rose into the air, then she exhailed again. Warlock looked at her, eyes nearly popping out of his head............With a snap, Raiha's lashes parted and she looked at him.[/i]

Warlock: You're....alive.

Raiha: Yes...*feels necklace* An I'm glad of it.

Warlock: Sephiroth is fighting Juggernaut....

Raiha: Let's go.[/COLOR]

[I]Warlock knelt down next to Rahia, and placed his hand on her shoulder... Warlock closed his eyes, and with 'whooshing' sound, both Warlock and Rahia teleported to the arena... As Rahia got to her feet, the original Warlock and the copy fused back into one, and walked over to Rahia...[/I]

Warlock: At the moment they seem to be even...

Rahia: But that will all change.

Warlock: *slowly nods head* Yes... That I know...

[both swords clashed with each other, juggernaut on the aggressive, forcing sephiroth to become on the defensive, both tried for strikes every now and then, but all they hit was air]

jugg: not bad, though you have no chance against me

seph: you know what, I don't feel right in this sword fight

[sephiroth's reaver disappeared, and he unsheathed his masamune blade]

jugg: hah, you think that toothpick is a match for me?

seph: it is indestructable, the ultimate sword, I have a better chance with this

[and with that said, sephiroth charged at juggernaut, swiping at him from all angles, forcing juggernaut to go on the defensive, and suddenly an opening presented itself to sephiroth, as he swiped, his sword drew blood, they both stopped, as juggernaut lookeds down at his bleeding hand]

jugg: not bad at all, you are indeed a master swordsman

seph: perhaps, though I doubt that my sword skills will be a factor in this battle

[and with that said, both fighters went at it again]

to be continued....

[I]All this time, a lone figure had been watching the match, not knowing who either of these warriors were, but knew that the one with the dark sword was the one which everyone wanted to win...[/I]

Guy next to him: Hey aren't you Dbzman? I heard you died! :wow:

???: ...I am not "Dbzman"...

Guy: Oh, ok then. It's just you look alot like him...

???: ...............

[I]The unknown warrior turned back to the fight again, watching as the two other fighters faught...[/I]

[I]Cinoris turns round, to see what looks like Dbzman...[/I]

Cinoris: Hey, aren't you Dbzman?

???: ...Why does everyone keep asking me that...

Cinoris: :therock: Did Raiha bring you back or summit?

???: ...No...

Cinoris: Alright quit fooling about!

???: ...?

Cinoris: I know you're Dbzman!

???: I am? :confused:

Cinoris: ...-_-...Still an idiot eh?

???: ...I don't even know you!

Cinoris: Oh shut up! Now admit it, YOU'RE DBZMAN!

???: NO I'M NOT!!!!!

[I]Raiha walks up to the guy and stares at him...[/I]

Raiha: He's Dbzman, thats for sure...But he's different. His mind isn't filled with memories...And he doesn't seem as much an idiot as he usually is...He hasn't got that grin, or that blank look he does when he's confused...

???: (An old classic from my first RPG!) Ok lady, I am freaked out. I hope you are happy.

Raiha: ...:therock:...

Juggernaut: You made me bleed... I haven't bled in a long time Sephiroth.. And you will pay..

[I]Without warning, Sephiroth is knocked violently to the ground, by the massive blade on Juggernaut's arm... It's digging into him, giving him a severe cut along the right arm and chest... Sephiroth fights with all his force, trying to push it up... He begins to gain on Juggernaut, raising himself slightly off the ground... When he is about a metre and a half off the ground, his two massive wings take a few swings, and kick up a massive cloud of dust... He manages to push Juggernaut up, and gain what he thinks to be the advantage... Then he realises Juggernauts plan... Juggernaut's left hand is now holding a fully charged Doomsday attack, a deadly ball of pure evil, which implodes on impact... Juggernaut releases the attack... Everything seems to slow down... Sephiroth thinks quickly... He jumps back, out of Juggernaut's grip... He draws his Masamune, and slices through the sphere. The results are chatastrophic... At first, there is nothing... But in a flash, black lightning is raining everywhere inside the shield, which is begining to fade... Then, when the ball implodes, all hell is set loose... The arena is engulfed in darkness, and everything is sucked into the vortex of the ball... Everyone braces themselves, and tries to look away from the blinding darkness in front of them... Once it is all over, half the stadium has been erased from existence... Sephiroth and Juggernaut remain, though Sephiroth is slightly battered from the implosion.. Yet Juggernaut stands tall, laughing darkly.. The fighters in the lounge are mortified...[/I]

Azrael: The terrible loss of life... The Audience...

Aestus: Wait, what about Warlock? He was at Ringside!

Zylius: Nah, he's okay--Though he looks pretty out of it, that attack must of hurt..

[I]Connor, watching the match from the top of Azrael's tower, looks on with a grim look on his face... He knows of something. Something of infinite horror... Something that would change everything, forever... He shook his head, and continued watching the match...[/I]

[I]Warlock kneeled on the ground, covering something with his body... His clothes were badly burnt and battered, and half of his face bloody... Slowly, he got up, pulling up Rahia and Cinoris, who he was shielding...[/I]

Rahia: ...Oh my god... Look at what it did...

Warlock: ...Half the audience... Dear god...

[I]Warlock wiped his hand across his face, wiping off abit of blood... He started to walk back, but stumbled, only regaining his composure right before he hit the ground... He floated back to his feet, and inspected his legs...[/I]

Rahia: I think we should get away from the arena.

Warlock: ...I'm with you 100%...

[sephiroth looked around the arena, horrified at the loss, he looked down to the floor, saying a silent prayer, before speaking again]

seph: for what its worth, can someone please evacuate the arena

jugg: whats the point? this whole planet can be destroyed if need be

[angered by this, sephiroth lunged at juggernaut, swiping his sword from all directions, juggernaut blocking every hit, before swatting at sephiroth again, sending him into the distance, juggernaut then runs right up to sephiroth and holds him high from his throat, sephiroth gasps, trying to catch a breathe of air]

jugg: your pathetic, sephiroth, I will show you real pain

[with his free hand, juggernaut grabbed sephiroth's left black wing, and tore it straight out, sephiroth shouted in huge pain, as he started to bleed badly]

jugg: this is real pain, this is what happens to those who face me

[juggernaut then rips out sephiroth's other black wing, causing sephiroth to shout in pain even more]

jugg: I think you've had enough, time to finish this

[berore juggernaut made his move, sephiroth looked straight down at juggernaut and uttered a phrase]

seph: s....s.....solar....flare

[the entire arena was blinded by white light, as it dimmed, juggernaut was still standing, covering his eyes, and sephiroth was in front of him, bloody and battered, looking down at his wings that were on the floor, ripped out by juggernaut]

seph: you bastard....you ripped out my wings!

[juggernaut now regained his eyesight]

jugg: hah, so what? not like they were going to do you much good anyway

[suddenly, sephiroth felt the urge, he was told to give in to this urge when it came, though he was reluctant the first time, his anger escalated, and chaos wanted to be free, sephiroth gave in to the will and let it surround his being, and the terrible transformation into chaos began]

to be continued....

Juggernaut: Chaos? I have heard of this power, Sephiroth... But it shall do you no good. I have methods of increasing my power 20 fold, If need be... But I have never had to, and I don't plan on anytime soon...

[I]But Sephiroth couldn't hear him. The transformation into Chaos was taking its toll on Seph, draining his energy, and releasing him from reality... He couldn't sense what was going on around him, all he could feel was the huge energy surging through him... [/I]

[a huge amount of energy was still being released from sephiroth, as he slowly began to change into chaos, new bat like wings began to come out of his back, his physical appearance began to change too, the huge amount of power was causing the arena forcefield to fade, with light passing through the field, finally, the transformation was complete, and a dark looking chaos stared a hole right through juggernaut]

chaos: so you must be juggernaut, the one whom these fighters fear

jugg: that is correct

chaos: well, this will become a very, very interesting fight then....

[chaos extended the soul reaver, turning it red, making it the fire reaver, and grinned at juggernaut before suddenly disappearing and catching juggernaut off-guard at the back of the head, sending him crashing to the floor, juggernait looked up at chaos]

jugg: I had not anticipated such an increase in speed and power, but no matter, you are still nothing compared to me....

to be continued....

Juggernaut: Hear me, Chaos? Nothing!

[I]Juggernaut runs at Chaos, and the two begin fighting wildly... Kicking, punching, slashing, blocking, the two dance a waltz of death together, neither of them gaining any on the other... Then, in an unseen attack, Juggernaut brings his Sabre-arm down on Chaos, who just barely manages to block it with his fire reaver..[/I]

Juggernaut: Deja vu, eh Sephiroth? Or should I say Chaos? It doesn't matter to me, you're dead anyway...

chaos: hah, thats what you think

[whilst both blades are locked onto one another, chaos raises his leg and kicks juggernaut into the distance, he then raises his fire reaver and begins to chant]

jugg: what are you doing?

chaos: this reaver isn't just for show, you know

[and then, chaos penetrates the arena floor with his reaver, a huge earthquake ensues, as the fires of hell begin to sprout from the ground, fire and hot molten lava combines as the arena floor begins to crumble, the entire floor now under chaos' command]

chaos: here's smoke in your eyes....

[and with that, the entire arena turned alive and entered chaos' reaver, he then aimed it at juggernaut and released the blast]

to be continued....

[I]The huge, hellish blast hurdles (alliteration o_O) towards Juggernaut, making a demonic scream as it rips through the air... Juggernaut holds his sabre infront of him, powering it up with the exact opposite... If Chaos were to fight with the fires of hell, then Juggernaut would fight with the force of Ice... His blade began to glow with a icy cold hue, and a cold wind began to blow off of it... The blade was at absolute zero, or possibly beyond... Juggernaut brought it around hard, slamming it into the blast from Sephs Sould reaver--But it backfired. There was a massive explosion of heat and cold, and Chaos got knocked back... And there he stood. Juggernaut, with his sabre arm shattered, destroyed by the excessive heat of Chaos' blast...[/I]

Juggernaut: My... My Sabre...

Chaos: If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Juggernaut: Chaos... For that you will have a most unpleasant death..

chaos: is that so? well it so happens that my whole life has been unpleasant

[with a flicker of the soul reaver, the entire arena floor returned to normal, and the soul eater returned to its original blue form, and then changed into a whitish colour]

chaos: this is now the air reaver, I shall show you why this is so momentarily

jugg: we'll see about that

[juggernaut charged at chaos so fast, that chaos did not see it coming and was caught off guard, punched right in the face, sent hurtling into the arena wall, chaos got back up and with a shriek, charged at juggernaut, both fighters exchanging punches and kicks, with neither fighter's blows connecting, juggernaut raised his huge arm to swat chaos, but chaos pointed the air reaver at juggernaut, and was then sent hurtling back into the arena wall, causing a huge crack to appear as he slammed against it]

to be continued....

[I]Juggernaut crouches on the ground, one fist in the dirt... He is facing the floor, and electricity is sparking around his damaged armoured body...[/I]

Juggernaut: You are... strong, Chaos... But.. I reign supreme, don't you see? I was... built for fighting... created for the sole purpose of destruction... An Inorganic fighting cyborg...

Chaos: Cyborg? So you are neither man nor machine?

Juggernaut: That's right... I am superior to either living or inanimate fighters... But... enough idle banter.. DIE!

[I]Juggernaut leaps into actions, unleashing a barrage of Ki-based attacks on Chaos... Combining them with regular physical moves, Juggernaut began to gain quite an advantage over Chaos...[/I]

[whilst dodging juggernaut's attacks, chaos began to notice that slowly but surely, juggernaut was raising his strength, and so, chaos decided to do the same thing, he held up his arm in front of him]

chaos: REFLECT!!!

[a field shaped like a wall appeared in front of chaos, juggernaut's ki blasts bouncing off it harmlessly]

chaos: you are strong juggernaut, but with an arm missing, you are no match to me, I still have a large amount of power stored away into my being, allow me to show it to you

[a huge burst of energy erupted out of chaos, the force so strong it began to penetrate the arena field, the entire arena shaking, as chaos stared into juggernaut's eyes at full power, before juggernaut could make his move he found chaos' knee smashing against his face, juggernaut stumbled back slightly, and looked up at chaos]

chaos: too much for you, juggernaut?

to be continued....

Juggernaut: That's right, Chaos. You are stronger than me.

Chaos: What!? Are you conceding the match to me?!?

Juggernaut: What? Hell no, get a grip man.

[I]Juggernaut stands tall, small crackles of black energy bursting off of his chest... Then it happens... Juggernaut's grey, stoney exterior shines with such ambience and radiance that it bleaches the colour out of the surrounding area... Even Chaos is forced to shield his eyes from the brightness... Massive explosions take place, and the arena begins to crumble from the sheer force of it... The Audience scrambles for safety, running from the collapsing stadium seats... Chaos tries to catch a glimpse, but is near blinded by the huge eruption of light... Finally, he goes for another look, when the light has died down somewhat... He looks, but sees nothing... Then a massive hand smashes him from behind... He crashes to the ground, then twists his head and looks... There, towering high above him is Juggernaut... Though he is changed. His grey exterior is now a shimmering black, with silver rimming. He is at least 4 feet taller, and his right arm--Formerly the sabre--Has been replaced with a most menacing looking contraption, the use of which unknown... Chaos knows only one thing... He is [b]alot[/b] stronger than he once was.[/I]

Chaos: You caught me off guard, Juggernaut...

Dreadnaught: Call me Dreadnaught, infidel.

[I]And with that, Dreadnaught begins an all out assault on Chaos, and considering his power has increased 2000%, he begins to pummel Chaos into the ground, quite literally...[/I]

[chaos tried his best to fight dreadnaut, but every attempt he made was countered by a fist to his face, bloody and battered, chaos flew to the top of the arena]

chaos: this shall be.....my final attempt....

[chaos aimed the soul reaver at dreadnaut]

chaos: ultimate.....end

[as was done to warlock, the ground under dreadnaut opened up, as 12 huge knights attacked him one after the another, as the darkness faded, dreadnaut remained standing, apparently no worse for wear, he replied with a huge fist to chaos' face, sending him crashing to the ground, bloody, and beaten, as he began to detransform back to sephiroth]

[in the fighters lobby]

zylius: sephiroth cannot win, he will lose

azreal: what will become of us now?

[just then, nadia appeared in front of them]

warlock: nadia? what are you doing here?

nadia: its been a while warlock, sephiroth has not lost yet, take a look

warlock: what?

[the fighters glance back into the arena, sephiroth slowly gets up, looking at dreadnaut]

seph: I.....will not be....beaten so easily!

[and then it happened, the amulet given to him by nadia began to glow red, and then sephiroth erupted in a huge amount of energy, far surpassing that of even chaos, the huge force easily going through the arena forcefield]

warlock: what the....I don't believe it, whats happening?

[sephiroth began to transform, a horn sprouted from his head, his eyes began to glow, his entire body began to deform, his arms dropped out of their sockets and sprouted new, deformed ones, his jaw became rigged, and a strange orb grew out of his stomach, purple armo plates surrounded him now]

nadia: behold the true form of the ancients!

to be continued....

here's a little piccie of Berserker Sephiroth, looks like an eva, no? ;)

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha clung to Warlock and Cinoris, and immediatly they disapeared, then reapeared inside the quiet calm of the waterfall. Cinoris waved his wings once, and the shield around them solidified into a powerful lunar wall.[/i]

Warlock: ...is it safe?

Raiha: Seeing as how Mechery herself guards this place, I think so.

Cinoris: Juggernaut can not bear to be something this pure and holy.

Warlock: Comforting.....

Raiha: Yes....it is...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B][I]Warlock kneeled on the ground, covering something with his body... His clothes were badly burnt and battered, and half of his face bloody... Slowly, he got up, pulling up Rahia and Cinoris, who he was shielding...[/I][/B][/QUOTE]

What about meee? :bawl:

---

[I]The lone fighter stands up, bleeding and bruised, but generally ok...[/I]

???: [I]What in the...My power has risen by millions already! Just from an injury like that...???[/I]

[I]The warrior then remembers something...He doesn't know when it was, but he remembers hearing a voice...[/I]

[I]"Can you hear me? Well, if you can, remember this...You are superior to the prototype clone...The abilites the old clone learnt will come to you much quicker...And your power will increase rapidly after injuries..."[/I]

???: [I]My power is still nothing to that thing though...[/I] :wow:

Dreadnaught: Ha ha.. You look like a fool, Sephiroth. How about you just give up now, and I'll make your death nice and slow...

[I]But there was no response from Seph. He immediately launched himself at Dreadnaught in a fury, unleashing an arsenal of deadly attacks at the huge black warrior... But to no avail... Dreadnaught looks down at Beserker Sephiroth at scoffs, blasting him away with only the power of his mind... Seph slams into one of the arena walls, shattering it, but stands right back up, lunging at Dreadnaught...[/I]

Dreadnaught: Is that so..?

[I]With the flick of a wrist, Dreadnaught grabs Beserker Seph by the throat, and throws him into the other wall of the arena, causing the entire side of the stadium to collapse... Beserker Sephiroth gets to his feet, and regains his composure...[/I]

Dreadnaught: Come on Sephiroth, this is pathetic! Shall I go easy on you?