OtakuBoards

Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe

Flash

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]I seriously despise that Juggernaut. Connor better whap his åss good and propor, or I am going to throw a PMSing fit. :demon:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I believe you mean Dreadnaught, Raiha. Slight name change there...
Hey, did you guys ever see the Juggernaut pic? Ahh, here it is. I'll upload it too my netfirms server and... w00t. Here's some eye-candy for ya.. It's pretty big, though.

[IMG]http://www.finalflash.netfirms.com/J-naut.jpg[/IMG]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[dreadnaut received no answer from sephiroth, instead sephiroth howled in anger and charged straight at dreadnaut, who was blocking all of sephiroth's attacks, dreadnaut grabbed sephiroth from the throat again, and held him up, staring into his berserk eyes]

dread: what is the point in fighting a battle you cannot win?

[what happened next dreadnaut did not expect, sephiroth raised his right leg and kicked dread straight in the stomach, sending him back, sephiroth, however, remained clinging to dreadnaut's arm, as dreadnaut began to angrily swat at sephiroth]

dread: get the hell off my arm!

[and then, sephiroth opened his huge gaping jaws and ripped dread's arm clean out of its socked, he held it in his mouth and jumped away from dread, who stared down at him missing arm, blood dripping on to the ground, he looked ahead to see sephiroth with the arm in his mouth, eating dread's arm]

dread: what kind of creature are you....

[sephiroth finished eating dread's arm, and a blank look appeared on his face, as he suddenly began to howl in anger, his power level rising to incredible lengths, nadia watching over him]

nadia: yes sephiroth, become one with his arm, share the power that he shares through his blood!

[sephiroth's power continued to rise, the force easily going through the arena's field, if he kept this up then the arena would be totally obliterated from the force of his power]

to be continued....

Dreadnaught: No matter.

[I]A demonic screech is heard throughout the arena, and a new arm bursts violently out of Dread's socket... But this arm is different. It isn't machine--It is an organic arm... Suddenly, a huge array of metalic pipes and tubes sprout from Dread's shoulder and arm socket, intertwing themselves with his flesh... Soon, Dreadnaught's arm is fully regrown...[/I]

Dreadnaught: Sephiroth... Whatever you have become is... vile. I may be an emotionless... killer... But eating another mans... Or machines flesh? You have crossed the line of sanity... And I will put you out of your misery.

[I]Dreadnaught appears next to Beserker Seph, placing a hand on his back... His claws extend, ripping deep into Sephiroths flesh... He holds Seph high above his head, and then tosses him into the air, forming a massive ball of black ki around his other fist... He then follows Seph upwards, getting above him... He brings his fist downwards in a massive straight punch into Sephiroth's face... Sephiroth hurdles at the speed of light towards the ground, where he is met by a gargantuan energy blast from Dreadnaught... The entire City is engulfed in a bright darkness from the devastating attack...[/I]

[as the darkness dims, sephiroth lay there on the ground, beaten and battered, he slowly gets up to his feet]

dread: guess I should have put more power into it

[sephiroth looks up at dreadnaut, he looks down to see the orb in his stomach had cracked, and his own arm had been vaporized in the attack, suddenly a strange feeling overcomes him as a new arm burst out of its socket]

dread: huh? how can this be?

[nadia looks on at the battle and shouts at dread, he looks up at her]

nadia: he did not just eat your arm for no reason, he shaers the same genetic make up as you do for now, he is able to instantly sprout lost parts of his body

dread: is that so? well no matter, I guess I will just have to vaporize him then....

to be continued....

Dreadnaught: Ha. You may think you share the same genetics as I, Sephiroth.. But you are far from the truth... And as for you... Nadia, isn't it? I'll kill you later.

[I]Dreadnaught focusses his mind on Sephiroth, and the space around him... With a few quick hand movements, things around Sephiroth begin to distort, and reality itself seems to slip away... Soon, Sephiroth is standing in an infinite void... Nothing but blackness surrounds him... Then, he notices a massive firestorm on the far horizon... The firestorm spreads quickly, and soon, it is raging everywhere, Seph unable to escape it... Then the void collapses, everything imploding into Seph... Sephiroth appears back in the arena, everything a blur... He sees Dreadnaught in front of him, pointing a fistful of energy at him...[/I]

Dreadnaught: Lights out.

[I]Dreadnaught fires the beam, which smashes into Seph with an unbelievable force..[/I]

[as the light and explosion dimmed, sephiroth was lying on the floor with his back against the wall, he returned to his normal self, coughing up large amount of blood, he looked at dread with his one good eye, the other one lost in the blast, his whole body was numb, he couldn't move a single part of his body, basically paralyzed, he knew when he was beaten, and this was it, he quickly made a telepathic link with his sister nadia]

seph: sister, please go back, it is done....

nadia: .........

[she disappeares from the ring, as dread walks over to sephiroth, standing in front of him]

seph: pretty.....good dread, but as you....can see, I'm.....dying now, please.....give me a.....warriors death....

to be continued....

[I]Dreadnaught laughed. You could almost hear the dark smile on his face... He looked down at Sephiroth, dying...[/I]

Dreadnaught: Thank you, Sephiroth. You've sentenced everyone here to certain death!

[I]Dreadnaught rams his fist into Sephiroth's chest, and in a splatter of blood, Sephiroth was gone... Dreadnaught turned around, half expecting to see Nadia there, but she was gone... Then he remembered his true purpose...The prize of the tournament... He flew up, and stormed towards Azrael's tower... In midflight, he was confronted by none-other than Connor...[/I]

Dreadnaught: Ahhh, Connor. Get out of my way, foolish child.

Connor: No more games, Dreadnaught...

Dreadnaught: That's right, Connor. No more. From now on, everything you know is doomed.

[I]Dreadnaught disappeared, and Connor spun around quickly, staring at Azrael's tower... The top half of it exploded, revealing Dreadnaught clasping the Azure Jewel in his massive hand... He laughed, and then shot off into the sky, with such force that he obliterated the rest of the tower... All hope was now officially lost... [/I]

Connor: ...It's over...

[I]Connor sent out a telepathic message.. to everyone... He instructed them to meet him on the cliff north of the City, to discuss the matters at hand...[/I]

[the lifeless body of sephiroth remained in the arena, a huge hole in his chest, his one good eye, blank and lifeless as blood continued to spill from his body, his sister nadia appeared in front of him]

nadia: brother.....

[a tear made its way down her cheek as she knelt next to him, her head down in respect of her fallen brother]

nadia: all flames on a candle must burn out over time, and your time is now, you were good to me dear brother, you fought to protect this planet, you are indeed a true ancient, I love you brother, you are a true warrior.....

[she then erupted in tears, crying at the loss of her brother, who went out like a true warrior, though he was dead, the amulet around his broken neck began to glow]

nadia: ......brother?

[she grabbed the amulet in her hand and looked into it]

nadia: as long as I have this amulet....you will always be by my side, I thank you for everything brother, may you rest in peace....

to be continued....

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha shouted a howl cry that shook the entire waterfall from center to circumfrence. Cinoris flew to her side and she clasped Warlock's hands to her chest.

Triple Teleportation.[/i]

Connor: It's over.

Raiha: No it isn't.

Azarel: The jewel is gone.

Raiha: Giving up so soon?

Connor: There's no way we can beat him now.

Warlock: Cynical....[/COLOR]

[I]Connors eyes burned with rage... His entire body was shaking with the pain and fury that Xero had brought up inside him... He knew of the chaos Xero could create... And now, with the full power of the Jewels, he would be unstoppable, in all aspects... Not even the combined force of all the fighters on earth could even try to stop him... And here these two were... [b]mocking[/b] him...[/I]

Connor: Cynical?

[I]Connor picks up Raiha by the shirt collar, holding her up high... With clenched teeth and fire in his eyes he glares at her...[/I]

Connor: You don't know what will become of this... I do.

[I]He released her, and she fell to the ground... Warlock stood beside him...[/I]

Warlock: Connor, calm down--

Connor: Shut up.. Just... Shut up. We've already lost Seph today, I don't want to have to make you dead as well...

Warlock: ....

Connor: Well... That's all. I'll see you guys in the afterlife, eh?

[I]And with that, Connor zips up his jacket, and puts his hands in his pockets, and begins to walk... Not knowing where he is going, just walking off, away from everyone...[/I]

???: Connor wait...Isn't there anything we can do? Some way to stop the jewels from working...Or something!?

[I]Connor turns round and looks at the floor, then sighs and begins to walk off again...[/I]

???: ...Guess not...[I]In the afterlife...? I guess...This means my creation was meaningless...I'm going to die...Before I even know who exactly I am...And all my questions...Will go unanswered in a matter of days...Maybe even hours...[/I] :( :( :(

Raiha: There...Has to be...A way...

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha could feel rage rising in her spirit and quickly let it fly. She centered her energy and shouted her words into Connor's mind, grinding downward furiously.[/i]

Raiha: :flaming: [i]I know the ending! Earth will die! Along with everyone else! You think we're naive children! But we will never give in to terrorists and bigots!!![/i]

Connor: AGH!!

Raiha: ....I'm sorry........but it's true.

Connor: And you know the future?

Raiha: Yes.[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=indigo]Heh.. Long time no see.. A lot has happened I see.. Well, read. Oi, now to start typing :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]There was nothing but darkness.. It was everywhere. Nothing could be seen in any possible horizon that one could create. Nothing. Death itself could even hold a light up to this.. It was cold. Temperatures far below anything that could be tolerated by a body.. Everything was just numb. Nothing could be seen, nothing could be felt.. Nothing.. Nothing could be heard. As dead as this place seems, it was very much alive with the frozen bodies of those caught it Juggernauts attack that wiped out half the arena. Though they could not be seen, the bodies floated about. They bumped into each other when the came within that reach. Then they?d just simply move on about their business.. The darkness in this situation would most likely be for the better.

Let us shine some light on the subject. In this? place? these bodies were mauled, mutilated, obliterated. A majority of this place was simply filled with frozen pools of blood, most of which simply shattered on impact with another object. No body was complete from what could be seen. Each one had at least one body part missing; the rest of the body was terribly charred black with pus oozing from the wounds.. Of course.. It was not juicy.. It was frozen, like everything else in there. Some bodies weren?t even intact one bit. Half an eyeball would float around. Miles away (if this place could even be measured) you would find the other half of that eye????In the midst there? a body? it remains.. Together. It is still frozen but it remains unscathed. Despite its inability to move, and its inability to even breath correctly.. Something was still very much alive within the frozen tomb for the poor soul inside. It lay unconscious? one can help but wonder.. What is going on in the mind of this sole survivor??

Heh, one cannot help but be nosey as well, let us take a peek inside? Still? it is quiet. It remains this way fro a while. This silence is broken by a static hush. Broken words can faintly be heard underneath the blanket of electricity.

~??. Sephiroth??. Dreadnaut?.. Power?. Death?.. Fate?.. Sealed?.. Nothing left??. Come.. Quickly???????. Connor?.?~

From there the lullaby of the static faded, and all was silent once again.. Suddenly nerves began to vibrate very quickly but very slightly around the brain. This bodies consciousness was coming back. A dramatic shock surged throughout the body as this being was now fully aware of? his.. Life. Though its body still remained frozen, blood surged through its veins, capillaries, and arteries. The beat of its heart pounded in the chest once more. Though no breath could be taken in.. though? no breath was needed.. The body remained thoughtless. It was able to recall the message that struggled its way into the mind.. It caught the general message. An unfortunate wave of melancholy fell upon this figure?It would frown if it could.. In the corners of its eyes, more ice began to build up. Tears from the assumed death of a friend welled up, but couldn?t go anywhere. Underneath the eyelids that now only served as sheets of ice, the eyes of this began moving rapidly? It?s memory of everything that has happened in its past has come back to the senses.. And in the mind.. It muttered one name and one glorious noun?[/I]

----: ?Sephiroth???????? Revenge?[/size][/color]

[B][COLOR=purple]Revenge isn't a noun! It's a verb! Goddamit, don't even know yer good English.[/COLOR] ;) :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Revenge [i]can[/i] be a noun Raiha, get it right... :rolleyes:

Hmmm, I need to think of a way to begin what happens next... This could take a while...

*Rubs head* I'm way to confused...:rolleyes:
--------------------------------------

[I]Warlock overlooked the city from the cliff face, his eyes drilled on the arena where, only about 10 minutes ago, Sephiroth was killed... Warlock gazed out at all the destruction, knowing nothing could be alive there... Energy began to cackle around Warlock, warming up the air... And in one large shout of fury, power erupted... As the light faded, Warlock floated above the ground, his hair red, white and black... His body was about 50 centimetres taller, and his eyes were pure blood red... And as all this happened, his hair slightly flickered to complete blsck, as did his eyes... But as Warlock's rage began to slowly subside, so did the flashings of black... Maybe it was his saiyijin side coming through, but Warlock couldn't wait for the chance to rip out Dreadnaut's eye... Warlock lifted further into the air, and flew off towards the destroyed arena... [/I]

[B][COLOR=purple]LOL, you are supposed to meet Connor and the rest of the fighter type peoples at the ..........um............tower?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

If you're talking to me, that already happened... And it was at the cliff north of the city...:p ;)

Oh, and the tower was completely destroyed by Dreadnaut just before Connor gave the message...:p

[I]Millions upon millions of lightyears away, beyond the deepest reaches of time and space, a large ship hovers aimlessly around a planet... And within this ship, lies a soul of pure evil... A being whose entire existence, entire purpose has forever been a dark one. And now, his goal is getting closer and closer within his reach... Standing next to this soul of evil intent is a huge black cyborg... Dreadnaught... He looks almost impatient, angered by the evil one's slowness...[/I]

Dread: Hurry up! Your dwindling is ann--

[I]Dreadnaught cries out in pain... The person next to him carries on working, as Dreadnaught falls to his knees, electricity bouncing off of him... He reaches a hand up, but drops it again, as if it were a load he could no longer carry... The man continued to work, hardly noticing Dreadnaught's pain...[/I]

????: Watch what you say, Dreadnaught, or I'll kill you.

Dread: Kill me? But why?!

????: I have no more use for you.

Dread: What!? You backstabbing...

????: That's [i]quite[/i] enough.

[I]The figure turns to Dreadnaught, placing a single hand near his chest... A billion tiny black orbs fly out of his hand, colliding into Dreadnaught with minimal force... The smash into him, piercing his armour... Dreadnaught cries out in pain, blood beginning to flow from his chest... He falls to the ground, struggling to get up as the being walks over to him, readying some kind of weapon... Dreadnaught glares at him...[/I]

Dread: I should have killed you...

????: Yes, you should have.

[I]And with that, the man clicks his fingers, Dreadnaught then imploding into some kind of temporal rift, disappearing out of sight... He then turns back to his workbench, and continues working on his project...[/I]

[sephiroth opened his eyes to find that he was now in the other world, in front of king enma's desk, he was back to normal now, but he bore a huge hatred in his heart, and a hatred such as this would not be able to bring him up to the heavens, he knew he was going to be sent to hell, but at this moment in time. sephiroth just did not care]

enma: so, your sephiroth, haven't seen you down here in a loooooooong time, how have you been

seph: .....dead

enma: oh my, so I see, well lets take a look at your records

[he quickly whizzes past everything that had occured in sephiroth's life]

enma: this is indeed a tough call, true you had tried and have saved the world on several occasions, but there is still anger and hatred in your heart, those up in the heavens must be pure

seph: I have already been killed before, this is the second time, there is no way I can be revived from that world now, I don't mind where I go, just as long as I can have a place to train and get stronger, and also to keep in contact with my sister and friends

enma: that is true, but there are certain ways to get back from this plain, but they aqre all mysteries, I cannot help you I'm afraid, but I think I will send you to heaven, you seem to be quite noble, I think I'll take my chances

seph: thank you

to be continued....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

If you're talking to me, that already happened... And it was at the cliff north of the city...:p ;)

Oh, and the tower was completely destroyed by Dreadnaut just before Connor gave the message...:p [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Oh. I thought it was just the top that got blown off.[/COLOR] :demon: