OtakuBoards

Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe

Flash

[sephiroth appeared in front of nadia, her back turned to him]

seph: I am back

nadia: you won, congradulations

seph: you don't sound like you mean it much

nadia: why would I mean it? you will face juggernaut next, and with your foolishness you will get yourself killed!

seph: yeah....I know....I know

nadia: then why fight him at all? why not quit when you can?

seph: you know I am not like that, a true warrior never runs away from battle, he may be many times stronger than I, and even chaos, but I will give it my all

[nadia turns around to face sephiroth and begins walking towards him]

nadia: well, allow me to do this for you then

[she takes out an amulet tied to a chain, and puts it around his neck]

seph: what....is this?

nadia: .....it is the long lost amulet of the ancients

seph: what???

nadia: this amulet was passed on from one great fighter of the ancients to the next, it had always brought them luck, and helped them in the midst of trouble, you will need it against juggernaut

seph: ....this amulet cannot help me against that monster

nadia: do not doubt its power, let me give you some advice, when in battle against juggernaut, and your in a lot of trouble, which you will most likely be in, and suddenly you feel a sudden urge.....give in to its power, let the urge flow throughout your body, and you will see what happens

seph: I may never see you again, today may be my last day in this world, what awaits me in the hereafter I am unsure of, I haven't exactly been a saint

nadia: maybe so, but don't die on a negative thought, death should be savoured as a fine wine, just before your death, think about your freedom, your friends, everything you hold dear, there is no other feeling than that

seph: ...........

nadia: oh, and seph....

seph: ....yes?

nadia: do remember to use your masamune, that sword is more powerful than that soul reaver you have, do not rely much on the soul reaver

seph: ok, I understand, and there is also one move which I have for juggernaut, it should prove to be very interesting, I haven't used it for a long while

nadia: oh, and what is that?

seph: .......berserker....

to be continued....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dbzman: [B]Well...Thats it...I'm all out of energy now...[/B]

[I]Dbzmans hair goes back to normal and he falls to the ground with a nasty crunch...[/I]

North Kaio: Uh, Dbzman, did you know Raihas fight is in a few minutes/hours (depends how long until she posts! ;))? Do you think you'll be seeing her up here soon?

[I]Dbzman lies on the floor and stares into the sky...Then sighs.[/I]

Dbzman: ...Probably...Her power is definately equal to mine...Maybe alot higher...But seeing as how in SSJ Zero all I was able to do was knock Juggernaut back a few steps and make him fall over...I don't think Raiha will stand much of a chance either...I'd say she'll last 10 minutes at the max...

N K: I see...

Dbzman: Do any of you Kaios or fighters know how to heal? I don't wanna miss the match while sleeping...

Toru: I know!

[I]Heals Dbzman[/I]

Dbzman: Thanks...

N K: Well, what do you think'll happen after her match? When Seph fights Juggernaut?

Dbzman: ...I don't know...

N K: ...

Dbzman: ...Sephiroth is definately the strongest out of all of us. And with added power of Chaos, he will for sure lay the best hits on Juggernaut that will have been done in this tournament...But I don't think that even he can beat Juggernaut.................

N K: .....Have the pains stopped yet?

Dbzman: No...And I've just thought of something. Raiha has only two choices in her match. Die or give up. And I know shes not the type that gives up...So if she dies, I don't think she can do The Life Of One on herself, which means that I won't be able to come back in time before I...You know.

N K: ...Any idea what it'll be like?

Dbzman: Well, first I'm guessing my skin will melt, then my bones will crumble apart, and then all my guts will dissolve. And it will HURT.

N K: Uhhh...Lets move onto a different subject.

Dbzman: ...

---

Narrator: [B]AmAzInG! It seems that for once in his life Dbzman is being serious instead of a joker! What does this mean? And what will happen to Rahia? And after that what will happen to Sephiroth? And what about when Dbzman...Uhhh...You know! And what about after the tournament is over? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON-[/B]

SSJ Zero Dbzman: [B][color=#ff0000]Z[/color][color=#cc0033] [/color][color=#990066]B[/color][color=#660099]L[/color][color=#3300cc]A[/color][color=#0000ff]A[/color][color=#0015d5]A[/color][color=#002baa]A[/color][color=#004080]A[/color][color=#005555]A[/color][color=#006b2b]A[/color][color=#008000]A[/color][color=#156b15]A[/color][color=#2b552b]A[/color][color=#404040]A[/color][color=#552b55]A[/color][color=#6b156b]A[/color][color=#800080]A[/color][color=#952b6b]A[/color][color=#aa5555]S[/color][color=#c08040]T[/color][color=#d5aa2b]![/color][color=#ead515]![/color][color=#ffff00]![/color][/B]

*[I]Narrator is ripped to pieces[/I]*

---

Whoa! 2887 characters long!!! :eek:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Tsk tsk, one should [I]never[/I] be too busy for DB:BF... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Okay, ready.
~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha closed her eyes and clasped her hands at her chest. The announcer called both of them into the ring, and she stepped in quietly, centering her magic powers. Juggernaut smirked evily at her and she didn't bother looking. Cinoris watched from the sidelines, with a worried expression on his face.[/i]

Announcer: BEGIN!!

Raiha: .......

Juggernaut: :devil:

[i]Raiha's wings spurted from her back and she shot into the air, almost instantly. She was surrounded by blue and white, then her flickering aura began to snap and sparkle silver. Bringing both hands up above her head, she centered her magic and shouted, bringing her power level to a strength matching a super sayjians.[/i]

Raiha: ........Pagaroth, help me.

Juggernaut: :smirk: Praying?

Raiha: What if I am?[/COLOR]

[I]...Up above the arena in the Warrior's Lounge, Warlock watched the starting battle below, face serious and concerned... He felt a hand on his shoulder, and saw his twin-brother Aldor...[/I]

Aldor: Relax Warlock... She'll get out alive...

Warlock: ...I hope you're right...

[I]Aldor took his hand off Warlock's shoulder, and both of them gazed down at the battle...[/I]

[sephiroth suddenly appeared in front of the other fighters, looking on at the fight as they are]

warlock: seph, do you think raiha....

seph: you do not need to worry about her, she can handle herself, if things get too bad, I guess she can quit, though whether or not she will do that I do not know

warlock: .....you cannot defeat him either, can you?

seph: unfortunately no, none of us can, not even all of us in a full on assault against him can defeat him, I do not know the full extent of chaos' power, he is a god, yes, but I do not think that he has the power to defeat juggernaut

warlock: I was afraid you'd say that....

to be continued....

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Juggernaut swung up, trying to catch Raiha off gaurd, but she kept moving, always keeping just out of his reach.[/i]

Raiha: :demon: .....

[i]Without another word, she flipped and landed outside the ring.[/i]

Announcer: RING OUT! This match goes to Juggernaut!

[i]He glared at Raiha, who bobed down in a mock curtsey, then walked out of the arena to the fighter's lounge...[/i][/COLOR]

[I]Juggernaut stands in the middle of the ring, angered by Raiha's loss... His anger radiates a power so vast that the arena begins to tremble... He starts lumbering towards the warrior's lounge... Warlock and Zylius, watching from the lounge, see this...[/I]

Zylius: THE SHIELDS!! NOW!!

[I]The Shields flicker to life... If Juggernaut were to get out, he would surely kill Raiha for her loss... Juggernaut may be monster, but he has strict morals when it comes to fighting... But now that Raiha was no longer his opponent, he felt the need to kill her. He walked up to the shield, and in a burst of light, and green electric bolts, he walks through it.... Zylius, Warlock, and all the other people watching are aghast... Juggernaut turns and looks at the screaming audience... He holds up a palm, and a ball of dark energy builds, and he aims it at the arena stands, full of people...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha looked up and turned to Zylis.[/i]

Raiha: Should I go stand in front of him?

Aestus: You'll die!

Raiha: Better than to kill everyone!

Warlock: No!

Raiha: ....sorry.

[i]Moving swiftly, she flew in front of Juggernaut and stepped up to him.[/i]

Raiha: Satisfied?[/COLOR]

Juggernaut: Foolish Girl!

[I]Juggernaut shoots the Ki blast at Raiha, smashing her hard into the side of the Arena... He appears next to her, grabs her head with his massive clawed hand, and raises her high into the air...[/I]

Juggernaut: Today, you die.

[I]Juggernaut brings his other hand back, while squeezing even harder with his hand holding her head... He builds another ball of dark Ki, and aims it at Raiha...[/I]

[I]...Warlock smashed through the solid glass of the Warrior's Lounge, instantly turning Super Saiyia-Jin... Zyluis and Aldor both appeared at his side, grabbing his arms, forceing him to stay...[/I]

Warlock: Let go of me!

Aldor: Stop it! Don't even try on taking on Juggernaut!

Warlock: Try and stop me!!!

[I]Warlock twisted his arms around, Aldor and Zyluis slightly loosing their grips... In a flash, Warlock elbowed them both on their wrists, and flew forward, now out of their grips... As he flew, his hair flashed red, with black and white streaks... His eyes went completely black, and he drew back his fist as he reached Juggernaut... Centimetres from hitting Juggernaut, Warlock fist was caught by one of Juggernaut's massive hands, and he was thrown up into the air... Annoyance flashed over Warlock's face, and he looked at Rahia's lifeless body... His hair started to wave around, as if it was in zero-gravity... For a split second it was black, then back, and then black again... Warlock's already black eyes seemed to grow deeper, and black ki began to dance around his body... He had accenened to the form he had achieved when he almost died in his fight against Safer... He phased out, appearing behind Juggernaut and punching him right in the head... Juggernaut was sent forward, before swiping his right hand at Warlock... Warlock caught the hand, and tried to hold it from hitting him... After a few seconds, Warlock was unable to keep it away, and it plowed into him... Warlock was sent into the sheild... The sheild shuddered under the force, but held... Just... Warlock slid down the shield, about to go at Juggernaut again, when several hands grabbed him... Not caring who they were, he pushed them to the side, and flew forward at Juggernaut, where he was hit by a dark ki ball... It exploded on impact, and Warlock hit the ground, now back in his normal form, and barely alive... [/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Inside the netherworld, Raiha's spirit pulsed and moved quietly. She could feel nothing but darkness and calm around her, and decided to remain still. She could feel the whispers of other spirits around her and see light flashes of warmth........but everything soon faded to white.[/i][/COLOR]

[just before juggernaut raised his huge arm to take one final punch at the fallen warlock, sephiroth suddenly appeared right in front of him, they both engaged in a stare out]

juggernaut: you will die, just like the rest, sephiroth

[sephiroth did not reply, he merely turned his back to juggernaut and began walking to warlock, he knelt beside him and turned his soul reaver green, into the heal reaver, he tipped the end on warlock's chest, and within seconds, warlock was fully healed]

seph: hang in there, my friend, you'll be alright

[juggernaut glared at sephiroth, anger welling up inside his body]

juggernaut: fool! I'll kill you right now!

[juggernaut raised his huge arm again, expecting sephiroth to move out of the way, but sephiroth remained standing there, motionless, just looking into juggernaut's eyes]

seph: what....you want to kill me now? before our match? AND get disqualified?

juggernaut: grrr....damn punk

seph: you will pay for what you have done to my friends, I promise you, you will pay....

to be continued....

[i]He blinked his eyes, and realised he had been sleeping,...or dreaming....or resting or something...
He looked at the palms of his hands.
They weren't bloody at all, not like in his dream...
Now that he thought of it all,....was it a dream?
And what was he doing floating here, in the midst of a white nothingness?
For that matter, who was floating?
He couldn't remember which he was. The first? The childish one? The fused? The unkown ones?
It was toio confusing for him to bear.
He closed his eyes, and went to sleep in this nothingness.

It was the only way to get out of this mental hell....[/i]

[b]I back! :)[/b]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha tried to move again, but she couldn't feel anything. Throwing her hands to the sky she cried out.......and the white around her shattered into nothing.[/i]

Raiha: Mechery save me....[/COLOR]

[I]...A few minutes later, Warlock leant against a wall right in front of where Rahia died, not moving, not blinking, and hardly breathing... [/I]

Kaloc: Is there anyway we can snap him out of this?

Aldor: *shakes head* No... He has to do it himself...

Kaloc: What if he's like this when we need him for the fight after Safer's match...

Aldor: ...Judging by Juggernaut's power, I doubt it would matter...

Warlock: ...Everything makes a difference Aldor...

[I]Aldor and Kaloc both looked to where Warlock was, only seeing him a metre in front of them...[/I]

Warlock: You must remember that...

[I]...In a flash of white, Warlock dissapeared...[/I]

[SIZE=1][color=indigo][i]Far off in a rather cast library, Pyro of all people studies his but off. With all sorts of books stacked to the ceiling. His eyes still glued to a dozen other books. His eyes were blood shot from the strenous contant reading of the small type that was in a majority of the books.. He had read everything about all types of gods.. native american.. greek.. celtic.. roman.. Nothing could give him a clue.. In a fit of uncontrolled rage he slammed the book shut and threw it off to the side. From there he just disappeared with a loud banging noise following that startled the peopel in the library, thinking it was a gunshot..[/i][/size][/color]

Woo hoo! I finally got banned from staying at my grandmas for the weekends!!! :D Which means: IIIINNNTTTEEERRRNNNEEETTT!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

---

Dbzman: ...Shes dead.

North Kaio: W-Well why isn't she here then??? :confused:

[I]Dbzman looks around, sensing millions of power levels...But none of them belong to Raiha...[/I]

Dbzman: You're right. Shes not here.

North Kaio: Well she wouldn't have gone to Hell would she?

Dbzman: ...I'm not sure. North Kaio, go see the Enma and ask if Raiha has been judged yet.

North Kaio: Why me?

Dbzman: ...Because...Um...I sort of pissed off the Enma and he said he didn't want to see me again!

North Kaio: ...You're lying aren't you!? :flaming:

Dbzman: ...Yup...

North Kaio: Well, I'll go ask, and at the same time I'm reporting you. :flaming:

Dbzman: See if I care. I've got nothing else to live for now...

North Kaio: ...

[I]Instant Transmission[/I]

Dbzman: *Sigh* ...At least I won't have to be in Hell for too long...

[I]As Dbzman waits to be sent to Hell again, a small cut opens up on his middle finger, as his left hand starts to sting...[/I]

Dbzman: Not long at all...:naughty:

[I]Dbzman walks around, and suddenly has an idea![/I]

Dbzman: :devil: Perfect.

[I]Dbzman runs up to Dai Kaio/Grand Kai (I keep getting my name mixed up!!! o_O) and places his hand on his shoulder[/I]

Dbzman: I need to talk to Bulma.

Dai Kaio: Ok dude!

---

Bulma: *Sigh* Damn viruses...

*[I]Bulma...[/I]*

Bulma: Hm?

*[I]Bulma, it's the clone. Dbzman, remember?[/I]*

Bulma: ...Oh yeah! I remember you! How are you?

*[I]It's starting.[/I]*

Bulma: Huh? You're dead and its still happening?

*[I]Yes. I need you to see if you have any DNA samples, so you can make another clone.[/I]*

Bulma: I'll try.

[I]Bulma searches round, and after a few minutes she finds a little tube with aload of blood in it...[/I]

Bulma: I've got it!

*[I]Good. Now make a clone.[/I]*

Bulma: But I don't have any of your memory samples!

*[I]Doesn't matter. I don't mind starting a new life. And try to make sure the machine is working this time!!! :mad:[/I]*

Bulma: Ok ok...Geez, take a chill pill man!

*[I]Whatever. How long will it take to make?[/I]*

Bulma: Hmmm...I'll have to record all the data on the attacks and such. That'll take a few days, then about a week to make the body, then about another week to insert the basic functions like speech.

*[I]Ok then. Start doing it as soon as you can.[/I]*

Dbzman: Ok now I need to talk to everyone else in the tourney. Besides Juggernaut of course.

*[I]Hey all. It's Dbzman.[/I]*

Everyone: Meh?

*[I]I have some good news and some bad news...But you'll probably think of the good news as bad news and the bad news as good news...The bad news: My body is starting to break apart much eariler than I expected. I'm probably going to be dead by this time next week.[/I]*

Everyone: But you're already dead!

*[I]It doesn't matter. I'll just disappear from existance. Anyway, heres the good news. Bulma has already started working on a new clone, and I expect Bulma will put in that theres a tournament, but the clone won't acually KNOW any of you lot. Also, it's going to have to start from step one again. It'll probably have a power level of 50,000,000 to begin with...Pretty weak. Anyway, this is probably the last time I'll ever talk to you all again. Remember, when you see the clone, you'll all need to introduce yourselves again...Bye.[/I]*

[I]POOF[/I]

Dbzman: ...I knew I'd get put in Hell. -_-

[sephiroth found a couch in the fighter's lobby, and sat himself down, arms folded and began meditating, the final battle will begin in but a mere few hours, these could be his last remaining minutes alive, he thought it best to spend them relaxed]

seph: in a few hours, I could be a goner, but at least I'll go out in style....

to be continued....

[SIZE=1][color=indigo][i]Somewhere in the stands in the arena, Pyro appeared silently. No one noticed his sudden presence except for a mere child who just began to cry. Pyro crouched down and quickly sprang back up leaping clear down to the side of the ring, landing without a single noise..[/i]

Pyro: It's hopeless... I can't figure it out...

[i]Pyro solemnly walked to the lobby and looked at the Tourney chart to see what was going on... Seph and Juggernaut....... Pyro looked over at Seph who was sitting with his eyes closed...[/i]

Pyro: [whisper] Good luck...

[i]Seph slighhtly nods his head in acknowledgement and Pyro walks out of the lobby..[/i][/size][/color]

[sephiroth continued to wait for his battle with juggernaut to start, he looked down at his chest and noticed the amulet that nadia gave to him, hanging from his chain, he held it with his hand and glanced at it]

seph: the amulet of the ancients, why did nadia give it to me, and what did she mean by it will help me in my time of need?

[sephiroth shook his head, not understanding why his sister had given him the amulet, and continued waiting for his battle]

to be continued....