OtakuBoards

Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe

Flash

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Oh. I thought it was just the top that got blown off.[/COLOR] :demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh heh. Wrong again Rahia...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Flashy[/i]
[b][i]The top half of it exploded, revealing Dreadnaught clasping the Azure Jewel in his massive hand... He laughed, and then shot off into the sky, with such force that he obliterated the rest of the tower...[/i][/b][/QUOTE]

See?:p

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1][color=indigo][i]If time held any relevence in this place, one could say that much time has passed. This one whole body who's mind indentified himself as... Pyro... still float aimlessly and uncontrollably throughout. Just just as this so-called "time" had passed, had this beings body grown warmer. Little beads of the melting ice ran along the rugged surface of his figure dropping off into nothing when they reached an edge. Slowly but surely his lungs would be able to expand more and more to allow a better breathing pattern then the absent one he had. Consistently he attempted to pull his eyelids open but so far the glaze that had sealed over them had yet to thaw..... It wasn't too long now before another static interception came through into Pyro's mind...[/color]

[color=green]Pyro.........not dead..............Fire....... freedom... in you..... can't talk..... bonded..[/color]

[color=indigo]This made no sense at all.. he recognized the voice.... it was the Life Dragon, he was sure of it. He tried to piece it together. He figured it first said "Pyro, you are not dead..." By the tone in the voice when the word "Fire" was said he assumed he was mentioning the Fire Dragon.. he had no idea what was meant by "freedom" ........ he couldnt make sense of anything else either. Then, it clicked in his mind. The whole thng that was said came quickly.. "Pyroyou'renotdeadTheFireDragonisyourkeytofreedomandheisinyouThoughIcan'tspeakclearlytoyouwhileyou'rebondedintheice"

Then it stopped. Pyro understood what he had to do. But he didnt want to do it because it had caused him so much pain once before....

Again much of this "time" passes by. Pyro finally was fed up. He wasn't going to sit in this tomb of ice. He was going to have to do it.. perhaps even.. he may like a change....... Pyro's breathing slowed and any struggle that was happening ceased. The beads of water that dripped from the ice turned into small streams of water. Pyro's body radiated the deep red color. The ice becoming more and more melted by this activity begins to crack. Pyro manages to took a quick inhale as the pulsating red glow happens more often, going faster and faster. Finally it stops on the glow as it grows brighter though it still cant be seen in the darkness. If sound could carry in this place Pyro would have then released a bellowing yell. Yet all that could be seen was merely the expression on his face. His whole body englufed in flames that shattered his icy home and finally he was free. But now he had resurected that dark power he once had from the Fire Dragon..........[/i][/color][/size]

[sephiroth had arrived at heaven, he looked around to see his surroundings, it was purely paradise, he saw many fighters practising, and a huge mansion in front of him, he began to head in its direction, but before he arrived a small blue man stood in his way, it was the north kaio]

kaio: well, if it isn't sephiroth himself

seph: and who might you be?

kaio: I am the north kaio, I watch over your quadrant of the galaxy, and I have seen everything that had happened in the aestus tournament

seph: .....then you know that my power was not enough to defeat dreadnaut

kaio: there is nothing wrong with your power, my boy, you are definately one of the strongest warriors I have ever seen in my life, and trust me, I've been around for a looooong time, heh heh

seph: no matter, now that I am here, the planet is doomed, there is no one that can stand up to dreadnaut

kaio: unfortunately, that is probably the case, but who knows, maybe something will happen

seph: I am unable to be revived either, I was already revived, there is no chance of me coming back

kaio: well, there might be something we can do about that, but forget about it right now, you hungry?

seph: ........now that you mention it....

to be continued....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Wait a mo, Seph, why don't you just Raiha to do the life of one spell??? :huh: [/B][/QUOTE]

Because Raiha is cheap, and doing the life of one spell is SO CLOSE to cheesewhizzing I may as well put a sign around her neck that says SCF... *sigh*

(Cough, I'm a fine one to talk... Who's in direct control of a Demi-god? o_O;;)
---------------------------

[I]Back in the ship, orbiting around the black planet, the dark figure completes his creation... Throwing his hands up in the air, he shouts of praise and joy to himself, and then picks up his marvel... A small cylinder, roughly 4 or 5 inches across, and 3 inches long... And connected to this plate is a hand... A pale, humanoid hand... It has some strange markings or tattoos on its back, and many tubes coming out of it, pumping some unknown liquid through it... The hand is slightly bigger than a normal one, but not much else looks different.. The man activates the hand, a few things lighting up on it... The hand hovers in mid air, awaiting command...[/I]

????: Yes... Yes... You are my Drone..

[I]The drone clicks a few times, and then activates a tiny node in the plate... It speaks to the man in a dead, cold, metallic tone...[/I]

Drone 1: I am your drone. What is your command?

????: ...Build another Drone.

[I]The man picks up some random scrap metal off of his bench, a few circut boards lying around, and a piece of human flesh... Anything that's just lying on his table.... He tosses them on the floor in front of the drone...[/I]

????: Build many other drones.

[I]The drone floats down to the pile of scrap, and begins to build... After 15 seconds, a brand new one is built... The two begin to build again, and in 7 seconds, a new drone is formed... And another, and then 2 others, and then 3 others, until there are 23 drones, and the materials are all gone... The man stands there, with a look of great pleasure and statisfaction in his dark eyes...[/I]

????: Drones... I want each of you to go in seperate directions from this ship. Find life bearing planets... And then... Turn all the materials on the planets into more Drones. And then, do it again. And again, and again, and again. Forever.

Drones: We are your drones. As you command.

[I]The drones fly off in all directions, away from the ship orbiting the dark planet... And they fly out, to different parts of the galaxy... A galaxy far from that of earth... But back on the little Blue planet in the middle of nowhere, Connor senses something... He raises his head, and looks towards the skies...[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Call me cheap again and I'll ram my foot so far up your a*s we'll have to get it surgically removed at E.R.[/COLOR] :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

...Raiha... Please don't flame me. I was only joking, if you didn't pick that up... Your last 7 or 8 posts here have just been commenting on OTHER peoples RPing... Come on, you're a good roleplayer... Bring some life back into yer side of the story. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

...Raiha... Please don't flame me. I was only joking, if you didn't pick that up... Your last 7 or 8 posts here have just been commenting on OTHER peoples RPing... Come on, you're a good roleplayer... Bring some life back into yer side of the story. :) [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]*sigh* Okay okay. But there's only one problem. I'm still waiting for Connor to talk to me, or beat the sh*t out of me, or kill me. So it's really all on you right now.[/COLOR]

Ahh, Silly me... God I want some Chips. Not Potato Chips, Chips ya get down at a Fish and Chip shop. Real chips. Not this French fry sh*t. Some real chips... But not the ones you get here, the ones ya get from the Akaroa fish shop down along main street... It's a 2 hour drive from here, but it'd be worth it... Hot D[u]a[/u]mn, those are nice. They've got the whole Lemon pepper thing going on.. And they're greasy... in a GOOD way. Plus, they have a seafood kinda taste with them, rather than just plain chip taste...

Well that was pointless...
----------------

[I]Connor turned and faced the others, all of whom were looking back at him, all with looks of sadness and despair... He looks at the ground, and then back up at them... He remembers the same thing happening back in his hometown, when Xero was about to destroy it... All the sad people, looking at him, hoping for a solution... And once again, he knew there was nothing he could do about it... But even knowing this, he realised he couldn't lose hope, for without it, they were all lost...[/I]

Connor: ...Alright. Everyone, meet me back here in 2 days.

Warlock: Why two days?

Connor: I have to prepare some things...

[I]And with that, Connor gestures a small salute with two fingers from his forehead, and disappears... [/I]

[B]Ahh, Silly me... God I want some Chips. Not Potato Chips, Chips ya get down at a Fish and Chip shop. Real chips. Not this French fry sh*t. Some real chips... But not the ones you get here, the ones ya get from the Akaroa fish shop down along main street... It's a 2 hour drive from here, but it'd be worth it... Hot D[u]a[/u]mn, those are nice. They've got the whole Lemon pepper thing going on.. And they're greasy... in a GOOD way. Plus, they have a seafood kinda taste with them, rather than just plain chip taste...

Well that was pointless...
[/B][/QUOTE]

... ... ... ... *slowly backs away*
----------------

[i] Warlock didn't move his eyes from where Connor disappeared from for a few minutes... Finally, he turned, and walked over to Rahia... [/i]

Warlock: Listen... I've got alot of things to do... New things to learn, more power to gain... I'll see you in two days...

[i] Warlock kissed Rahia, gave her one last glance after he pulled away, and flew over to Aldor, who was gazing down at the city[/i]

Warlock: *touching down* Aldor... Where are the Zork?

Aldor: They're on the outskirts of the city. *points*

Warlock: Good... Follow me then...

[I]Warlock powered up, and flew off towards the city, Aldor right behind him... Within a few seconds they had already reached the large group of Zork, and hovered above them... [/i]

Warlock: Fellows... The universe, and the demensions are in great danger... I wish to gain the help of the Grand Elders, so I can gain more magical knowledge...

[i] Warlock watched as a few of the Zork quickly talked to each other, and then stepped away from the crowd... [/i]

Zork Elder: We will help you.

Warlock: Thank you.

[i] Warlock told his plan to the elders and Aldor, and together they teleported to Kami Dende's Lookout...[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue]LOL, If you wnted help with magic, I was there....
~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Raiha and Cinoris looked at eachother, then fadded away slowly.......Almost immediatly, they were together in the astro plane.........silent, pulsing, waiting.......[/i][/COLOR]

[B]D-gah, I remind you Warlock that we don't KNOW the Universe is in danger... Yet... Just the world... Ahh, ya made me ruin it... There goes the RPG... :( [/B][/QUOTE]

...I [I]don't[/I] know the universe is in danger. I simply want to be trained in Zork Magics so I'll be ready for when Dreadnaught returns... See, that works, doesn't it?

[B]Erm, Never mind then. Back to teh story... o_O [/B][/QUOTE]

Erm... I'd prefer to go back to THE story, not TEH story... :p
-------------------------

[I]Warlock, the Zork and Aldor sat in a deep mediation circle, red energy flowing from one to the other...[/I]

Zork Elder #1: [i]Gendash... Capar...[/i]

Zork Elder #2: [i]Honder... Hesit...[/i]

Warlock: [i] Capch![/i]

[I]Red lightning shot between the group, and they continued on...[/I]

Meh, I think it's time to give my little clone a name :D

---

[I]Blurrrpbbbllloorrlliiippppp...[/I]

???: Arghhh...My stomach...

[I]Flies off, and lands next to a Pizza Hut[/I]

???: ...How did I know that was there? :confused:

[I]Walks in and eats everything shop[/I]

Manager: I hope you have enough to pay for that...

???: Yeah, no problem

[I][B]Bullet Time:[/I][/B]
[I]Grabs the mangers wallet, take out a couple of hundred pounds, then stuffs the wallet back in the managers pocket and gives him the money back![/I]

Manager: Wow, I guess you DID have enough!

???: *Munch* Yeah, guess so...:naughty: [I]Sucker...[/I]

Manager: Haven't I seen you somewhere before?

???: [I]Here we go...[/I]

Manager: Hmmm...Yes, you're that Dbzman person aren't you?

???: No.

Manager: Meh, ok then. What IS your name then?

???: Uhhh...:worried: [I]Just think of something![/I] [I]"Gokou!" "Shut up Kakarotto! VEGITA!" "Chibi Trunks!" "Mirai Trunks!" "Pan!" "Bra!" "Goten!" "Tenshihan!" "Gohan!" "Chout-Zu!" "Yamcha!" "Piccolo!"[/I] ARGH!

Manager: ...:therock: Whats up?

???: Uh, nothing, I'm fine! :D Um, bye!

[I]Flies off[/I]

Manager: Strange kid...

---

???: I REALLY need to get myself a name...:(

[SIZE=1][color=indigo][i]Pyro stood in an envelope of flame surrounding his body, trying to control it from taking over his body and mind once again. The feat seemed impossible. He could feel it burning in his veins. His thoughts would become clouded. He dripped with sweat, every muscle in his body bulging while his face was tensed up as he gritted his teeth together. Pyro could already see way back deep in his mind that scars that the Fire Dragon had left before on him. The shadows of the past loomed over him pushing him to struggle even more... A high pitched frequency shot through his consious. The dragons were again trying to reach him. One word got through. But one word was all that was needed.[/color]

[color=green]FIGHT!![/color]

[color=indigo]Pyro quickly clenched his fists tighter and widened his stance, closing his eyelids. The fury swirled about him, attempting to make it harder to resist, but Pyro had already gone into a concentration. Slowly but surely one could see that Pyro's torso began to deflate as he let the air out of his body. At this the power around him attacked his body, physically wounding him. The cuts began to leak blood as it trailed its way down the rugged physique. But it was to no avail. Pyro then began to inhale deeply causing a great suction. The chaos of the flames dispruted firing out everywhere. It began then to be dragged back into Pyros mouth. It wasnt long before there was nothing left of it. Pyro stood, swallowing the flame that he had consumed. His body lit up slightly, then faded. He was in control now. It was safe. All he had to do now was find a way out of where he was. But the question was, how would he get out of there...?[/size][/color][/i]

[COLOR=royalblue]So.......................Warlock..........how [b]deep[/b]is this meditation circle?
~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]With a simple twist of her head, Raiha broke through the barrier from the astro to the ethric and stood up silently, Cinoris on her shoulder.[/i]

Cinoris: You've gotten faster.

Raiha: Queen's rights.

Cinoris: I forgot....

Raiha: ;) Don't worry, nothing about me's changed except for my wardrobe and my power level..........[/COLOR]

Oh, it's quite deep...
------------

[I]Warlock stood at the edge of the lookout, his cape fluttering in the wind as he gazed on... Behind him, Aldor walked up...[/I]

Aldor: The Zork Elders are now ready to teach you.

Warlock: So I take it I did well in the meditation test.

Aldor: According to them, you're on of the best students they've ever had.

Warlock: Why don't I find that surprising?

Aldor: Who knows... Anyway, they're ready.

[I]Taking on last look out at the earth below, Warlock turned and walked over to the Zork Elders...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Taking a running start, Raiha ripped off her outer dress and sprang into the air, performing a double front flip before diving straight in the center of the lake.......She touched the bottom before rising to the surface, whipping herself back like a breaching whale...[/i]

Cinoris: *preens* You have too much fun in there.

Raiha: So sue the Mother of Laporin. See if I care. ;)

[i]She treaded water slowly, then pulled her Spirit Stone from it's chain. Raiha tossed it into the air, and it rotated twice, then glowed green....[/i]

Raiha: Spirit Stone Transformation....Element...WATER!!!

[i]In an instant, the stone plummeted towards the earth and sank into Raiha's forhead....her body glowed the same sea green, then her legs became fins and her hair became longer...She flipped up, then dived down towards the very deep end of the lake....[/i]

Cinoris: *sigh* Sometimes I wonder why a 16 year old is a queen....[/COLOR]

[I]Warlock sighed as the sun set, casting an eerily look over the tower... Warlock had just taken a break from the Zork Elders training, which had already taken a day... Aldor stood beside him, also gazing out towards the horizon... [/I]

Warlock: Aldor... We have to get the training done now... Maybe if we have time afterwards, we'll get the Elders to teach us more...

Aldor: ...I guess we should. I'll tell the Elders. Meet you at the door...

[I]As Aldor walked over to the Elders, Warlock began to walk into the tower, where he was greated by Popo...[/I]

Warlock: I'll be using the ROST.

Popo: Of course, sir. The food has already been replenished since Sephiroth's stay.

Warlock: No wonder he got so strong... Well, I'll see you in a day Popo.

[I]Popo bowed, and walked off... Warlock waited by the ROST door, and after a few minutes, Aldor arrived... With a single nod, Warlock opened the door, and both walked in, the door then closing behind them...[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Wait a mo, Seph, why don't you just Raiha to do the life of one spell??? :huh: [/B][/QUOTE]

I have already been revived by her before, I want to be revived differently this time, and also to get some training done in the other world....
-----------
[the north kaio looked on in amazement as sephiroth basically ate everything in his whole house]

kaio: damn, now why does this scene look familiar? :rolleyes:

seph: munch.....you say somethin?

kaio: nothing, forget it, anyway, there's a new tournament here soon, I'm sure your a shoe in to win

seph: hmm, sounds interesting, when?

kaio: in a few days, I'll enter you if you want

seph: sure, I'm game, just one thing....

kaio: what?

seph: got anymore food?

kaio: oh brother....

to be continued....