OtakuBoards

Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe

Flash

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]As you can see, the only 'active' members are me and Warlock... And that's only when we shout at each other to post over AIM... -__-;; [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh heh. Indeed.
--------------------------

[I] Slowly, the cityship began to pick up on speed, already beginning to near Mars after only a few minutes... But alas, Warlock was still not on board... Connor and Dread stood by a large viewport showing the back of the ship, and the swarm of droids trying to pursue billions of kilometres away... [/I]

[I] The droids, who had began to make a chase on the ship left the area of space where Earth was once located, only a few leaving to observe a small figure, glowing black... Warlock's body was in agony, and he was only partly awake... The atomsphere was floating around, slowly disappearing, leaving only a small amount of air left... Barely enough for Warlock to breath... A single droid, attempting to finish off Warlock, began to float after him, only narrowly dodging the sparks of black ki showering off Warlock... It began to float towards the bloody stump that was once Warlock's right arm, but quickly stopped when it noticed something... The stump was glowing, black goo spreading all over it... And with a flash of blinding white, an arm sprouted... Warlock's breathing began to become more ragged, quite a bit of his power used up, his accension beginning to fail... But with one last thought, he knew what he needed to do... Summoning all his ki, leaving only a tiny bit left in his body, he rained down a shower of ki at the remaining droids, scattering them, blowing half to smithereens... And with the field which somehow prevented teleporting gone, Warlock focused on the powers on the ship, and disappeared...[/I]

Hello again silly english K-NIG-hts! :p
---

[I]The new and improved Dbzman took a deep breath, and his hair slowly changed back to normal...He walked into the room where everyone else was, and watched everyone stare at the drones trying to catch the ship...[/I]

Dbzman: ...Is there any way to stop those things?

[I]Everyone turned around, bot noticing him enter the room as they were too busy watching the drones...[/I]

Connor: Probably not.

Dbzman: ...What about-...:sleep:

Connor: :eek: Is he ok!?

Aestus: Well, judging by the massive energy surge that was coming from the Earth a few minutes ago, I'd say that this new guy already reached SSJZero, which is like SSJ3, so it's natural for him to be out of energy...

[I]Suddenly, in a flash of light, Warlock appeared, then fell to the floor, covered in bruises with blood dipping off all his limbs![/I]

Dread: What happened to him...?

Connor: The drones happened.

Azrael: Quick, someone give him some of your energy!

[I]Dread stepped forwards, and put his hands on Warlocks chest, then a yellowish glow came over his body, and Warlocks eyes opened...[/I]

Warlock: ...Am I...Dead?

Connor: Far from it.

---

[I]Up in Other World...[/I]

Seph: ...Damnnit...Noones replying!

North Kaio: Sephiroth...Earth has been destroyed.

Yuri and Seph: :eek:

[B]Connor:[/B] Hmmm... I sense Sephiroth...

[B]Aestus:[/B] Sephiroth?! Is he.. here?

[B]Connor:[/B] No, it's a message...

[I]Connor places his fingers on his forehead, and focusses on Seph's telepathic message... Once he gets a strong lock, he disappears, leaving the rest of the fighters behind... He appears in the otherworld, standing in front of Sephiroth, Yuri, and the North Kaio...[/I]

[B]Connor:[/B] Alright Seph. Let's get you out of here.

[I]Connor raises a hand, and places his palm on Seph's chest... A bolt of white light erupts from the center of it, in the shape of a cross... Yuri and the North Kaio look up, amazed... The halo around Seph's head disappears, and Connor lowers his hand.[/I]

[B]Connor:[/B] Let's g--

[B]Sephiroth:[/B] Thanks, Connor... But Yuri wants to come with me.. And well, I want her to come too.

[B]Connor:[/B] Really?

[I]Connor glances at Yuri, looking at her up and down... He grins, aises an eyebrow, and mouths a quiet 'Damn'...[/I]

[B]Connor:[/B] Can't say that I blame you, Seph...

[B]Sephiroth:[/B] What was that?

[B]Connor:[/B] Nothing. Now, Yuri, just relax.

[I]Connor did the same as he did to Sephiroth. The white cross burst out from his palm, and Yuri too was revived... Sephiroth looked at the Halo disappear from above her head, and smiled.. [/I]

[B]Connor:[/B] Well then, shall we get back to the ship?

[B]Sephiroth:[/B] The ship? ...Azrael's cityship?

[B]Connor:[/B] Yeah... There's alot to explain.

[I]Connor cracked his knuckles, and then folded his arms... He disappeared, teleporting back to the ship... Seph and Yuri followed his lead. [/I]

[sephiroth and yuri found themselves in azrael's cityship, they looked around]

seph: come to think of it, I don't think I've ever been here

connor: really? I thought you would have

seph: no, not really

[just then, sephiroth's sister nadia appeared right in front of them]

nadia: brother!

[she quickly ran to him and gave him a hug, tears streaming down her cheeks]

seph: good to see you too sis

nadia: I never thought I would see you again

seph: well, you have connor to thank for my return

connor: it weren't nuttin really, I just don't understand why you never asked to be returned sooner

seph: two reasons to that question, I finally found myself in other world, I trained and participated in tournaments, I have grown much stronger

connor: cool, and the second reason?

seph: I found the most beautiful gem in the world

connor: really? where? must be worth a lot of money

seph: heh, right here you looney

[he holds yuri's hand with his own, and they both smiled at each other]

connor: .....oooooh, I get it, heh

nadia: ......huh? you are going out with this woman

seph: yes, is there a problem

nadia: well.....no *a hint of jealousy in her voice*

seph: on to business now, connor, can you tell us what has happened since I left?

to be continued....

[B]Connor:[/B] Well, uhh, where to start... Juggernaut, or should I say, Dread, is my father... He's here now, but don't worry. He was under Xero's control during the tournament. Xero's drones are currently spreading around the universe, changing all material they find into more drones... Whole galaxies have already been transformed... I don't know how much time we have left...

[B]Sephiroth:[/B] I see... But what of earth?

[B]Connor:[/B] ::sigh:: Take a look for yourself...

[I]Sephiroth turns around, and sees earth, far away... The planet is swarmed with millions of drone hands, and below the cloud of them, massive veins of molten lava can be seen, rising up from the earth's core... Massive explosions scorch the surface of the planet, all the while Seph gritting his teeth in agony, knowing there is nothing that he can do... The green fades away from the landmasses, the oceans turn red with blood... And in a second, the planet is ripped apart, a massive dark explosion finally sealing the planets fate... Everyone on the ship went silent... This was the beginning of the end...

Earth was gone.[/I]

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Raiha waited....poised on a cusp in time.....Cinoris lighted on her shoulder and folded his wings. Then he turned towards her and nodded. She arched her back then flung herself forward, falling freely.....

Fade to white....[/i][/COLOR]

Sorry for the language, ppl, but it makes it sound much more like how I imagine it in my head :)
-------------------------------

[i]A biker takes off his helmet, revealing his Sephiroth-like long blue hair.
A child with a scar, and red eyes[/i]

[b][color=red]Hey ya sonab b*tch, I'm here[/color][/b]

[i]AJ tightened his fist, making 8 crunching noises.
This one would not be as easy as the one before, yet nothing to worry about.[/i]

[b]I've come for you..

[color=red]The hell are you?[/color]

Don't you recognise me?...Nevermind,..in a few seconds, you won't have so many questions in mind...[/b]

[i]The other bikers,...the ones still alive had been a little edgy up until now.
Now they all charged at him[/i]

[i]The One[/i] BULLET-TIME

[i]First biker up...AJ zanzokens behind him, twists his neck, and putting his knee on his spine, pulls both his arms, breaking his backbone and arms.

As the second biker slowly makes his way towards AJ, he elbows him in the face.
As the blood starts to gush out of his nose, AJ insteps, truns around and knees him in the stomach. Before the biker even manages to bend downwards, AJ pushes him away, with a tap on his face.

The third biker starts to shoot. Every single bullet misses him as he walks his way past him to AJi.

He continues to walk, and puts a hand back and points with his index finger at the biker. She yells as the blast cuts a neat hole through her forehead and blows her brains out of the back of her skull.

He knees the next biker, and giving him time to bend down, then kneeling down himself, uppercuts him into the air.

AJ continues to walk for two or three steps, eyes fixed on AJi.
He lifted his left leg up, and cross-ax kicked the biker into blood and guts.[/i]

[b]I know you were fast enough to follow all that, so I guess now you know you have no chance in Hell...[/b]

[color=indigo][i]Pyro stood looking out at the space that once held his home planet. It was from that soil that he was born. It was from the elements of that planet from which he was given power. The power that was sealed within seven magnificent gods in the shape of mystical dragons. It was this power that gave Pyro his demi-god status. He was all that was left of the planet Earth. He was now, the Earth. Earth had not been destroyed. Merely reborn. Earth is no longer a Mother. Earth has become a boy, a fierce warrior. And revenge shall be taken . . .

Pyro stepped away from looking out at space. And walked to Aestus..[/i]

Pyro: It is strong... and I am out of practice. I am going to train, I will still be here. If there is trouble while I am gone, just send me a telepathic message and I will come right away.

[i]Aestus nodded. Although he wasn't sure where Pyro planned to train. He watched Pyro as he started to walk away. He stopped. With a slow wave of his hand a portal opened up. Pyro walked through as it closed right behind him...

To Be Continued . . .[/i][/color]

AARGH! JET LI MANIA!!
-------------------------------------------

[b][color=red]Grand Supreme Kai, Sir! A saiya-jin from the Altron universe has recently destroyed a citizen of the Shenron universe--and just now, one from the Nataku universe![/color]

[color=firebrick]Dammit! Is he after himself?[/color]

[color=red]Yessir...DNA matches perfect with both victims...[/color]

[color=firebrick]Inform all universe head governments that there is a security breach, at all costs must he be stopped. Were the people to find out each and every universe of the Multiverse Board would--[/color]

[color=darkred]--no. They will find out soon enough. Tell the head governments to release information of the MB, and [i]then[/i] report news of this Breacher from the Altron Universe...let the people turn against him...[/color]

[color=red]YES MASTER KAI, SIR![/color]
[color=firebrick]YES MASTER KAI, SIR![/color][/b]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Deep inside the recesses of Punhurar....Raiha waited silently, legs crossed underneath her, fingers clasped together. Cinoris had disapeared into the Hall of the Ancients....leaving her in the middle of a white plain...[/i]

Raiha: What am I doing here anyways?

Spirits: Waiting for releassssse.

Raiha: But I feel like I'm deserting the others.

Spirits: You haven't completely...your heart isss sssstill with Warlock.

Raiha: ......So I will go back.

Spirits: Ssssome day.

Raiha: .......*sigh*[/COLOR]

[I]The now revived, yet still drained Warlock glanced out at the endness of space, and what was now the voidness of space... Giant gaps were now just missing in space, alot more damage seemed to have been dealt since the group first noticed the patches in the sky... Sighing, Warlock pivoted on one foot, turning around, and walked over to Connor...[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] "What now?"

[B]Connor:[/B] ::sigh:: "I don't really know what we [i]can[/i] do. There's too many drones out there to fight, and even trying to go after Xero would lead us right into the nest..."

[B]Warlock:[/B] "So... It's hopeless?"

[B]Connor:[/B] "Unless we can think of something fast, I'm afriad you're right..."

[color=indigo][i]Pyro walked into the center of a vast cave-like domain. He had trained here many times. It had been a while though. He would have to master controlling this rea like he was able to once before.

Pyro stood, now in the center. He looked around him. The deep red glow luminated everything; there was no source to this light. It just was. Pyro closed his eyes and concentrated within. Concentrating harder, his eyes twitched slightly. The temperature of the area fluctuated. Heat waves were visible. Ice cold wind blew about.. The gravity intensified. Pyro's feet broke through the ground as his muscles began to bulge to resist the gravity. Giant stalagmites broke through the ground, creating obstacles around the giant room. Pyro took a deep breath; then let it out, opening his eyes.[/i]

Pyro: It has been a while... I shall start small..

[i]At that, Pyro looked at the ground in front of him as a small demonic-looking dog-like creature crawled from the gravel. It looked at Pyro for a moment and then took off running at incredible speeds. Pyro waited a second, then took off after it..[/i][/color]

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Raiha thrusted her hands forward, ripping a hole in space. She nodded at Cinoris's shade and disapeared. In an instant, she reapeared next to Warlock and Connor.[/i]

Warlock: What are you doing here?

Raiha: Die all....

Connor: Die merrily.

Raiha: But I'm not so sure about the merrily part.

Warlock: So...you sacrifice yourself to die with us.

Raiha: Sure. Watching you all die is hardly honorable...[/COLOR]

[b]So what the hell do I do now?

[i]Go after the next..and the next..and the next..[/i]

I'm becoming a heartless murderer..

[i]Hardly heartless..is it possible to kill yourself twice over?[/i]

I guess not..

[i]Right, all you did was put all that wasted energy into one body..that's all[/i]

Still doesn't make it right...makes it orse in fact..

[i]Oh, so you want to call yourself a murderer then, eh?[/i]

NO!! I--

[i]What? Two have disappeared permanently, for your birth's sake..[/i]

Leave me alone...you've done your guilt part...

[i]I can't leave...you're too weak-willed to have no conscience[/i][/b]
--------

[color=indigo][i]The demonic dog creature came burrowing through the thick, moist air and sharply turned around a stalagmite. Pyro trailed close behind it but slipped around the turned and came smashing to the ground. His face cracked upon the ground. His lip busted open as well as a cut on the forehead. Mere scratches were arranged elsewhere. He pryed himself off the ground as he spit out the blood that gathered in his mouth. The hound paced back and forth waiting for him to start again. Pyro nodded his head and the hound jetted off. Pyro followed once again. Pyro had been chasing it for hours; his respiration becoming fatigued. He swung his arm, knocking through a boulder, gaining some ground on the hound (that rhymes, lol). Getting tired of chasing the hound, Pyro put in everything he had. His cuts oozed with more blood as his pulse ran faster. His face streaked violently. The hound just ran faster. Then with one loud, bellowing yell he erupted in a violent red aura. Then next thing the hound knows, it is pinned to the ground. Pyro breathing heavily, he allows the hound to dissipate into nothing.[/i]

Pyro: ... Finally...

[i]Pyro fell back and allowed his body to heal itself over and to regain his breath...[/i][/color]

[color=indigo][i]Pyro stood up, his body healed over now. He brushed some dirt off himself, and looked around. Just before he could continue his training, a loud, booming voice thundered aimlessly throughout the void.[/i][/color]

[color=green][b]"Pyro..."[/b][/color]

[color=indigo][i]Pyro jerked his head into attention as the voice had caught him off guard and startled him a bit.[/i]

Pyro:[/color] [color=green]Life[/color][color=indigo]... It has been a while since we have last spoken.[/color]

[color=green][b]"Indeed. Pyro, we know this power that you have craved for so long. The power that triggered your greed. That made you shun yourself from the others. We have been watching you. Your humility has increased. Selfless acts have been done."[/b][/color]

[color=indigo]Pyro: I have realized those faults within me. It figures it took a near death experience to pull the shroud away from over my eyes.[/color]

[color=green][b]"Just as it took a near death experience to make you realize your faults. It must also occur for you to attain the power."[/b][/color]

[color=indigo]Pyro: . . . Why?[/color]

[color=green][b]"I know the pain of death is severe, Pyro. This pain you will experience will not even be able to measure to the potential of your power after you are finished. It must be at the point where you would die. The power is wise and powerful."[/b][/color]

[color=indigo]Pyro: Is there a catch?[/color]

[color=green][b]"As there always is. One: You will lose all contact with us, for we will be you. This is not too much of a loss since then you will be much more wise and powerful. Two: Your body will remain flesh. You will not be able to ever reach higher potential unless you constantly train your body to get stronger and be able to hold more power. Also, you will not look the same. Your body image will be forever changed."[/b][/color]

[color=indigo]Pyro: At this moment, can my body withstand the change?[/color]

[color=green][b]"No. You must train, Pyro. Train hard."[/b][/color]

[color=indigo]Pyro: Understood. I will train. Farewell,[/color] [color=green]Life.

[b]"Farewell, Pyro. Good luck to you."[/b][/color]

[color=indigo][i]The conversation ended. Pyro looked around once more and watch as several monsters rose from the ground. The gravity intensified even more.. He will train...[/color][/i]

[b]I can't do it anymore....four's enough...I'm going back...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=red]SIR! We think he's gone back to his universe....and it looks like it's collapsing![/color]

[color=darkred]So what's there to worry about now? Now we don't have to alert civilians early..everything's back fine again..[/color]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=green]Connor: AJ? Where did you go?[/color]
[/b]

[color=indigo][i]Along the hard ground in the void, mauled bodies of the risen creatures lay strewn about in disorder. A loud thud sound is heard as a crisp, charred body of another creature plummeted down from above. In the air, Pyro stood with one palm forward, his hand smoking. He closed it into a fist and brought it back down to his side. He then took a deep breath, the whole void seemed to flex outward as he did this, letting it out, the void relaxed itself again. It was eminent he was getting stronger. Working his way back to what he once was. Back before he became so alone with no one to fight along side. Back when they were fighting the androids. He would become stronger. Pyro closed his eyes in concentration as four copies of himself, each as strong as the original, separated from his body. Pyro reopened his eyes..[/i]

Pyro: Fight Me.

[i]The four copies grinned and launched themselves violently at Pyro..[/i][/color]

::kicks modem and ISP EXTREMELY hard::

Sorry 'bout not posting here lately... Well, anywhere lately. But my internet's been bugging up and not working... Anyway, I think I got the problem fixed now...
-----------------

[I]Sighing deeply, Warlock turned to look out one of the many viewports, back out in the endless, disappearing universe... His hand left hand gripped Rahia's right tightly... Silently, they both looked out at the endless void of space... After a few minutes, Warlock turned his head to look at Connor, and opened his mouth to speak...[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] "...Listen, I'm sick of waiting. I propose we go right to Xero [i]right[/i] now. We're not going to achieve anything waiting. We'll probably die trying to end this madness, but the same thing's going to happen if we wait."

[I]Connor blinked long and hard for a second, taking a deep breath, and he turned Warlock...[/I]

[B]Connor:[/B] "Even if we [i]do[/i] go after Xero, it won't be now. Pyro is off training, and if we're even going to try going after him, we all need to do the same..."

[I]Warlock looked at the metal floor behind him, and nodded to himself lightly... He let go of Rahia's hand, and raced off down a corridor, towards the armour room... His boots echoed through the mainly empty corridors as he neared his destination... He skidded to a stop by a large door, and tapped a few buttons on a small console next to it... With a beep the door slid open, and Warlock ran in... [/I]

[I]The room was filled with armours, mostly replications and modifications of saiyia-jin armour... There was a small stand loaded with the type of armour Warlock wore, a modification and improvement in the old saiyia-jin armour... His last copy of the armour having been turned into a drone along with part of him, Warlock picked it up and glanced at it, giving it a check... After double-checking it over, he slipped it over his head where it stretched to a larger size to fit his torso... [/I]

[I]Turning around and running out of the armour room, Warlock headed back to the rest, getting himself ready for his probably most intense training session...[/I]

[color=indigo][i]In the still air a blur flashes by. Straight from it piece of the rock wall shattered. In a closer look, the original Pyro climbs out of the wall beaten and battered. He disappears as four ki blasts pierce through his decoy image. The other four copies are noly slightly beaten. Pyro has had yet to reappear. The copies stand silently in the air trying to find him, unable to pick him up. A sliver of light catches one's eye. He turns around quickly facing a giant blast of energy. It zanzokens out of the way as two follow. Before the fourth could move, it was nailed by the blast and forced clear across the void and into the wall where a mighty explosion followed. The smoke and dust cleared after a few minutes. Pyro stood in the air facing the gigantic hole in the wall. He watched the copy's charred body fall to the ground. Pyro flew over to it as it began to get back up. He put his hand to its back where it disappeared in a flash of light as it returned to Pyro's body. Pyro turned around to face the other three who all stood no more than ten feet away now. The training shall continue...[/i][/color]

[I]Suddenly, Dbzman's eyes popped open![/I]

Dbzman: Ok...Time for some training.

Azreal: ...That was fast.

Dbzman: ...Believe me, I'm over twice as strong as I was before. This body restores its energy over 5 times faster than the old one.

[I]With that, he started to turn round to walk off, when he felt a hand rest on his shoulder.[/I]

Connor: Go to the armour room. You won't be able to last long with civillian clothes.

[I]Dbzman nodded his head, and walked off. In a matter of seconds he was in the armour room, looking at all the suits.[/I]

[color=indigo][i]In the midst of the air a fierce battle waged on between Pyro and his copies. No where could they be seen, for they were moving too fast for the naked eye to catch. The furious sounds of explosive punches and lightning kicks filled the area. All around the walls rattled, stone structures collapsed into rubble. Three blurs suddenly whizz by, smashing into the stone wall. Pyro's copies forcefully climb out of their holes. Looking up in the air at Pyro. He stood breathing heavily, his muscles bulging, sweat dropping steadily off him. He watched his copies as each of them floated in the air some good distance away from him. Each copy looked at the other, grinning. Two of them put their inside arm out and grabbed the others hand. In a moment a bright light overtook both of them. When the light dimmed, there were only two copies left. One though, appeared much stronger than the other. Then, those two copies did the same thing the previous two did. The light overtook them, and when it dimmed there was only one left. He was much more powerful.[/i]

Pyro: They're taking advantage of my Trifusion technique I see.. It's going to be tough.

[i]Just as Pyro finished his words to himself, the copy appeared right in front of him. Pyro jolted back in suprise as the copy delivered a swift uppercut to Pyro's jaw, sending Pyro hurling uncontrollably at an upward arch. As soon as he took control of himself Pyro felt a pounding pain in his stomach as the copy drove Pyro backwards with its fists. Pyro's body was forced painfully into the rough wall as the copies fists drove them selves deeper into Pyro's stomach. Pyro keeled over grabbing the copies trying to drive it back so he could set himself free. It was no use. The combined strength of the three copies was two much for his tired body. Finally the copy removed its fist from Pyro's stomach. He took this chance and zanzokened out of the way as another flying fist was driven straight through the wall. The copy turned around to be greeted by a energy beam to the face. The copy stumble backwards hitting its head hard against the wall. Pyro stood in the air some distance. He threw his arms out to either side, and widened his stance...[/i]

Pyro: [b]Bakudan!!!... Kaigara!!!... BAKU-!![/b]

[i]Before Pyro could finish his technique he was knocked back by the copy with a powerful punch. Pyro slid back in the air, caught himself, immediatly shooting up narrowly doding the copies tackle. Pyro faced down at the copy rapidly firing miscellaneous ki blasts. The copy forced it way through them, but was slowed down by the sheer number of them that there were. Above, Pyro once again prepared..[/i]

Pyro: [b]... Bakudan!!!...[/b]

[i]The copy began hearing this, immediatly fighting harder to get through the explosion of the ki blasts..[/i]

Pyro: [b]Kaigara!!!...[/b]

[i]The copy was frantic as it was so close to getting through. It was well aware of the power his signature attack held.[/i]

Pyro: [b]B A K U H A!!![/b]

[i]Pyro thrust his hands forward as his copy burst through the flames. Everything seemed to slow down as the copy saw that the attack had already been prepared. Its eyes widened as the large energy ball formed in one pulse. The copy took its last chance and put its hands against the ball as it was released. Everything now seemed to be going fast. The copy could feel the burning sensation of the energy as he was slowly pushed back. Even though he was three times stronger than Pyro, the magnityude of the attack was still almost too much. Pyro pushed it harder and harder at his copy. Unwilling to give up the copy punched on the ball. Its efforts helped. The ball was pushed back to Pyro. The more the copy punched it the more it began to collapse. This only made Pyro push harder. In a last effort, Pyro threw the ball into the air out of either of their control and zanzokened high above it. The copy looked up as Pyro raised both hands over head in one enclosed fist. The ball came upon him and he struck it back down hard at the copy who didn't have enough time to react once it figured out what was happening and was struck in the torso by the ball. The copy was driven all the way to the void floor as a gigantic explosion followed that filled the entire area. It was a while before anyone could see anything again... but when everything was clear, Pyro's three copies lay beaten on the floor. Pyro dropped down to their sides and took them all back in.[/i][/color]

[COLOR=seagreen]Connor: What about you?

Raiha: I don't bother with armour. It was always for the guys anyways.

Connor: ...it could save your life.

Raiha: ...

[i]She fingered the black stone on her necklace quietly, Connor stared at the gem.

Raiha: This is my armour.

Connor: You put your trust in that?

Raiha: ...what else? It's not like I have a choice.

She closed her eyes and reverted into pure energy, disapearing completely. Inside the astro plane, she silently breathed.......Cinoris was waiting. He stared at her and she smiled in return.[/i]

Cinoris: Will you return?

Raiha: Die all...[/COLOR]