OtakuBoards

Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe

Flash

Alright guys, please don't bail on me here... I know I haven't been posting much, but PLEASE, I urge you to stick with me... This RPG dies more than Ran in the BnG fancomics section, and I need some time to straighten it out... Just wait... The best is yet to come. I promise you that.

-Flash, out

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]This RPG dies more than Ran in the BnG fancomics section,
[/B][/QUOTE]

Okay Flash, let's not be hasty... It's not [i]that[/i] bad...

Anyway, I think the problem at the moment is we're in one of that wereally need to get a bit more action... I NEED A FIGHT!!!

Anyway, due to Writer's Block, I'm afriad I can't post at the moment... If someone doesn't post soon though, I guess I'll have to edit something into this...

[i]-Warlock[/i]

[after what seemed like a long while, yuri finally finished powering up]

yuri: well big guy, what do you think?

seph: .......nice

yuri: why thank you! ^_^

seph: ....I meant you

yuri: oh! :blush:

seph: heh heh, your pretty strong, I think I will enjoy this fight

yuri: that makes two of us! let us begin!

[both fighters come charging at each other, exchanging blows, for the beginning it seemed as if yuri had the advantage as she had sephiroth on the defensive, but that soon changed as sephiroth began to increase the ferocity of his attacks, becoming more aggressive, he found an opening and tried for a punch to her stomach, but yuri quickly threw his arm out of the way and telepgraphed it with a punch of her own, nicely hitting his jaw, sending him back slightly, she grabbed sephiroth by the leg and began to spin him around at a very high speed, before letting go, allowing him to come crashing down on to the arena floor, as the dust settled sephiroth appeared, slowly getting up from the ground]

seph: oww...anyone get the number of that truck? :blackeye:

yuri: heh heh, sorry if I was a little rough, but what can I say, I'm more powerful

seph: I think not, for you see, I am still holding back a large amount of my power

yuri: sure you are ;)

seph: don't believe me? watch this!

[in an instant, sephiroth exploded with energy, the force being sent out of him so strong that even yuri had trouble standing on the same spot, slowly, his wings began to change, what used to be white, now began to flash black, finally, the transformation was over]

yuri: dear god......your power...its unbelievable!

seph: there is still another transformation left, one in which I have absolutely no control over, its a sick tranformation, turns me into a deranged lunatic

yuri: .....

seph: anyway, I think I have won this battle

yuri: why do you say that?

[as soon as she said that, she felt a slight tap, and before she even realised it, she was knocked out outside of the arena on the ground]

announcer: and the winner is sephiroth! this year's new champion!

[the crowd erupted into cheers as sephiroth powered down, returning to normal, he walked over to the fallen yuri and held out a hand]

seph: nice fight :)

yuri: yes....it was a good fight :)

[she held out her own hand and held sephiroth's, as he pulled her up to her feet]

seph: say, you wouldn't be interested in....dinner, would you?

yuri: why I'd love to! :D

seph: excellent!

[they both make their way out of the arena, hand in hand, a beautiful sight]

kaio: hmm, seems like sephiroth found himself a new friends, a possible girlfriend maybe? heh heh!

to be continued....

so guys, that enough to keep this rpg alive? :p

As much as Ran? Flash, are you sure you read Kefkas comics? (even though theyve stopped)!? Ran died in almost every episode he was in! O_O

I don't think this place does the same!

---

[I]As night started to fall, the lone warrior sighed...He didn't know who he was...Didn't know where he came from...All he could remember was seeing a womans face...And every so often, he would chnage his mind about something, then shake his head and go back to normal...He felt as if...As if someone were invading his body...Although he had felt this feeling straight from the start...

His mind raced, thinkink of nothing more than who...WHAT he was...He just couldn't understand.

He slowly picked himself up off the cliffside and flew off into the sunset...[/I]

???: [I]If this [B]IS[/B] the end...Well, I'm not going to die before finding out about my past...[/I] :demon:

[I]Warlock looked up to the skies... He wondered where Connor had gone to so abruptly... It seemed like everyone was taking their own paths now... Where they were going was unclear, but it seemed apparent when they would regroup... When it all came to an end... Warlock sighed. He was about to turn, and head back to the city, when he felt someone teleport in behind him... Connor...[/I]

Warlock: Connor? You're back so soon?

Connor: No, I've been gone a long time..

Warlock: Wh.. What do you mean?

Connor: It's hard to explain... But I've been gone at least 23 years...

Warlock: Sounds like a time void.

Connor: Exactly... But that's not the point.

Warlock: Then what is?

Connor: I've had some time to reflect on some things... And try to work out some others.

Warlock: Anything that will solve our problem?

Connor: Not yet... All I can say is that Xero is the cause of this... But I don't know how...

[I]Dread, who had been keeping quiet the whole time, stood foward, opening his eyes, and looking into the distant twiilight horizon...[/I]

Dread: When I with Xero... I saw something..

Connor: What!?

Dread: It was about the size of a human hand, a bit larger... Very pale skin, and it was attached by the wrist to a black device... It hovered, and had strange tattoos on it's back... It also had an circular device on it's palm.. I think it was for absorbing energy, but It could also releasing it...

Connor: That's nice, but it's not what's causing our problem..

Dread: I also head from Xero that it could 'reproduce' itself..

Connor: ...Reproduce itself?

Dread: Yes, with frightening speed... From any material...

Connor: Of course... It all makes sense...

Warlock: So what you're saying... These things are reproducing everything.. Planets, people, everthing... Into themselves?

Dread: I think so...

Connor: If that's right... Then soon enough... Xero will control all matter in the Universe.

[I]There was a long silence between the three, as the sun continued to set... [/I]

[I]Sighing, Warlock looked down from the sky, and turned to Connor...[/I]

Warlock: "Connor?"

Connor: "Yes Warlock?"

Warlock: "Well, due to the fact we're probably going to be in one heck of a fight soon, I'm wondering if we could spar."

Connor: "Erm... Of course Warlock. I just would've thought you would've chosen someone more at your level..."

Warlock: *cracking knuckles* "No, I think I'm up to the challenge you provide."

Connor: "If you insist."

[I]Connor grinned at Warlock's proposal. He walked over to Warlock, hands deep inside his pockets, smiling all the while... Warlock raised an eyebrow... Connor just smiled back, looking a little too pleased with himself. In a split second, Warlock was sent flying. He flew at least 200 metres backwars before crashing into a rock pillar, shattering it, and burying himself in rubble... Connor laughed.[/I]

Connor: Don't get cocky now, Warlock.

[I]In a huge eruption of yellow light, the rubble was flung in all directions... Warlock now stood there, electricty and a golden aura surrounding him... At Super Saiyajin level 2, Warlock was more than one hundred times stronger than he was previously...[/I]

Warlock: And this is only the tip of my power. Impressed?

Connor: Well, you've got potential. But remember Warlock, you've never seen me fight before, heh heh.

Warlock: Bring it.

Connor: Hey, I would.. But I don't wanna mess you up now... What if we need to fight the REAL enemy?

Warlock: Don't worry.

[I]Warlock grasps a small capsule on his belt, and picks it up. The words 'sensu' can be read on it...[/I]

Connor: Of course, you're a Saiyajin..

Warlock: What doesn't kill me will only make me stronger.

Connor: Heh heh... Well then, let's boogie.

[I]Connor takes off his jacket, and throws his sword on top of it... Dread looks eager to see the two spar... Warlock gets into a stance, and begins to power up... Connor does much the same...[/I]

[I]Warlock continues to power up, yellow energy flowing around him, air rushing away from him, and his hair flowing violently all the while... With a quick yet loud yell, the energy surrounding Warlock turned red, and Warlock launched himself at Connor... As he reached Connor, he flipped above his opponent, his fist coming down to smack from above at an incredible speed... Connor however, was quicker... Grabbing Warlock's wrist, Connor stopped Warlock's flip completely, and then began to twirl him around and around and around... Letting go, Connor sent Warlock flying at yet another rock pillar... Twisting around in mid-air, Warlock crashed into the pillar feet first, bouncing back but still completely demolishing the pillar of rock, which shattered into thousands of small pebbles... Shouting out in rage again, Warlock's hair gained white streaks as he flew back at Connor, who was getting into a defensive position... A second later, Warlock arrived at Connor's location, throwing a punch... Which merely hit air... From behind, Connor phased in, attempting to roundhouse Warlock in the side of the head... But Warlock was able to phase out in time... Connor watched slightly amused as Warlock reappeared several meters away...[/I]

Connor: "Very impressive so far Warlock. But you must remember I'm hardly trying at all."

Warlock: "Same here... Oh, and trust me, I'm a lot better than I was when I versed Seph... Heh heh..."

[i]Lifting an eyebrow, Connor began to power up yet again...[/i]

[I]Connor's massive surge in power totally annihilated the surrounding area. He was trying to keep to a bare minimum, but was still going overboard. There didn't seem to be any solution... until now. He knew what he had to do.[/I]

[B]Connor:[/B] Warlock, don't move.

[B]Warlock:[/B] Say what?

[I]Connor appeared behind Warlock, now holding his sword... Before Warlock could stop him, Connor had cut him across the arm... It drew blood, which flowed down Warlock's forearm. Connor caught a single drop of blood, and clenched his hand tightly... It began to radiate a bloody glow...[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] Huh? What's going on?

[B]Connor:[/B] I've never tried it before, but I can absorb fragments of other people's DNA...

[B]Warlock:[/B] So why'd you want mine?

[B]Connor:[/B] Warlock, if this works, then I'll benefit greatly... And in turn, so will you.

[I]Connor concentrated hard... Bolts of yellow electricity began to spark around him.. Warlock's eyes widened. A golden glow was beginning to surround him... His eyes flickered, turning tealy blue for a second... His hair began to spike up vertically, and occasionally turn gold... It was time. Connor threw his head back and yelled, as he transformed. In a flash of light, Connor was a Super Saiyajin.[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] !!?!

[B]Connor:[/B] Oh yes... It worked! Do you know what this means?!

[B]Warlock:[/B] I can't fight you anymore?

[B]Connor:[/B] Well, aside from that, it means that Xero will be no match for me! As a Super Saiyajin, and possibly beyond that level, I'll defeat him with ease!

[I]A massive darkness spread over the sky. Connor and Warlock looked up, as did everyone else on the face of the earth... It seemed like a storm, but even storms couldn't come this quickly.. Nor this widespread. This was something much, much worse than a storm... A voice boomed down from the heavens, calling to Connor..[/I]

[B]Defeat me? With ease? Don't be absurd.[/B]

[I]Connor and Warlock recoiled in fear... Xero was here... Now...[/I]

[B]Connor:[/B] Xero... You're here?!

[B]Ha ha ha... No, it's not me.[/B]

[I]Warlock and Connor looked around them. From all directions, all degrees, the drones came... A massive wave of them. Warlock and Connor stood back to back, looking around them...[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] Any suggestions?!

[B]Connor:[/B] Don't die until the others get here.

[B]Warlock:[/B] I... I'll try...

[I]Warlock and Connor began to power up, staring into the face of impending doom, and possibly the battle that would determine the end of the universe...[/I]

[I]As what seemed like billions of drones swarmed everywhere, Warlock continued to power up, his hair slowly slowly gaining black streaks, his body slowly becoming larger, his body slower becoming bigger, and his eyes slowly turned blood red... And with a large yell as he threw his head back, Warlock erupted with red ki... He felt himself slowly been pushed forward from behind, and glanced back very briefly to see Connor beginning to flow with massive amounts of ki... "Here goes nothing..." Shouting out a sort of battle cry, Warlock launched forward and off the ground, right into the storm of drones... "Insanity" was all that flashed through Warlock's mind as he ducked, phased, punched and kicked, trying to gain some advantage at the never-ending number of drones... He fired a high-intensity ki blast into the swarm of drones around him, obliterating a fair few... But more came to fill the fallen drones place, and Warlock felt despair begin to overpower him... For every drone he destroyed, 10 more seemed to fill it's place... He felt a tugging feeling at his foot, and looked down in time to see a drone pull off his boot... Drones seemed to swarm down at the shoe, and began to pull and tear at it... Within seconds, they had made another drone... Warlock's eyes widened, and before he knew, he was been beaten to the ground, the drones getting ready to tear him apart, and build more drones from his own body... "No, I[/I]can't[I] be killed yet. I can't..." Closing his eyes, Warlock focused on Kami Dende's Tower, and channeled his ki... With a small rushing sound, Warlock felt himself been transported there... Feeling the cold stone of the tower, Warlock opened his eyes, only to see what he'd been dreading... The drones were here too, and were taking the tower apart... [/I]

Warlock: "Well... Let's see if I can do it again..."

[I] And closing his eyes, Warlock began to focus on his next transformation, and slowly, his hair began to flicker from red to black...[/I]

[B]Connor:[/B] Dammit, there goes Warlock... I suspect these drones are already swarming the planet... God dammit! What do I do?!

[I]The drones were everywhere... Some were beginning to fire blasts of dark Ki at Connor. They weren't very deadly by themselves, but in groups, it was catastrophic... Connor looked around him.. They were eating up the surrounding area. He glanced at the City... He could make out Zylius, Azrael, and Aestus holding off the drones, making sure they wouldn't destroy it... Connor clenched his fists, and powered up to SSJ2. The power surge destroyed a lot of drones in the area, but they were replaced within minutes...[/I]

[B]Connor:[/B] Dammit... We have no choice but to flee...

[I]Connor was engulfed with anger... This was the way of his life... He came, Xero followed... And he fled. It was like a loop, never ending...[/I]

[B]Connor:[/B] There is no choice... AZRAEL!! PREPARE THE CITY FOR TAKE-OFF!!

[I]Azrael looked grimly back at Connor. Closing his eyes, he nodded, and teleported inside the ship... After a few seconds, the whole thing began to fold up, and transform, back into the massive transport ship it was when it first landed... Connor held his fingers to his forehead, and sent out a signal to all the fighters... He knew that they were probably dealing with the Drones elsewhere, but he needed to contact them all..[/I]

Connor: [I]Everyone... This is Connor... I hate to say it, but we have to flee the planet. We don't stand a chance... If we don't sacrafice earth, then we die. And if we die, then there's no hope for the universe... And we can't let that happen. Please, all of you, come to the ship... We have to leave as soon as possible...[/I]

[I]Meanwhile, Kami Dende's Tower was beginning to crumble, and the drones had began to notice Warlock's presence... Warlock breathing was now heavy, and he was failing to transform... "I'm going to die, and I can't even stop these things!" And then, like a recorded message, Warlock heard Connor's message... He closed his eyes, focused on Azrael's city, and-... Nothing happened... Focusing again, Warlock prepared to teleport to the city... But yet again, he wouldn't teleport there... "Dammit, the drones must be able to dampen my ability to teleport!" Grimacing, Warlock quickly powered up, and began to fight his way off the tower, and down to the ship...[/I]

[I]As the unknown warrior fended off the drones while in SSJ4, he heard Connors message, but was completely surrounded, and found that he could use his instant transmission...One by one, he destoyed the drones, many more taking their places, when it hit him that he couldn't destroy them all then run. His only option left was to try and plough right though them...[/I]

???: [I]Ok, on the count of three...THREE!!![/I]

[I]In a flash of golden light, his muscles bulged and he flew staght forwards, his fists out infont of him, ripping up millions of drones in his path, when suddenly, he found he couldn't move! The drones had all grabbed onto him, and a few more started to pull at his body, a few cuts appearing on his arms and legs, and immense pain filling his mind...[COLOR=red]SCCAAAAARRIIPP!!![/COLOR] A shower of blood sprayed everywhere, and the fighter found that only his torso and his head remained. No matter. He simply regrew them with Regeneration, but then he watched in horror as the drones made a few new ones out of hs old limbs...It was sickening. After that, their attention turned to him again. He knew he wasn't going to get out of this alive.

But his mind raced. He couldn't bear it. to be brought into this world, not knowing anything about himself, then to be ripped apart and turned into one of THEM. The sound of his heartbeat ran through his body, sweat pouring down his forehead like a waterfall, and his whole body aching like never before. He wouldn't accept it. He would NOT accept that this be his fate, and he was never going to give in! Then his true power was awakened.

Millions of tears opened up on his clothes, as his muscles tripled in size, his hair flashing between black and silver, while his eyes grew into a blood red, then in a deafening bang, a giant shockwave surged through the area, ripping up all of the drones. And in the middle of it all, stood the ultimate fusion. [B]Dragonballzman.[/B]

In less than a second, his incredible speed took him to the ship, and he walked in. True, Earth was going to be destroyed, but it didn't matter much to him now as he knew his true purpose in live. To help protect not just the Earth, but the entire universe.[/I]

---

D8zm4n g0 500p4 541y4-J1n z3r0!!! :D

[color=indigo][i]Pyro and Dread still remained inside the city not far from the tournament ring area. Fortunatley they had it easy with the drones, only having to kill off the ones that found their way inside as the city began to fold...

Pyro and Dread stood in the center of a chaotic ambush. Dread was getting better; well enough to fight. Thoguh he still was not in top notch condition. The drones slowly peered out from behind obstacles, creeping they way in. Pyro and Dread stood ready in defense keeping an eye on all the drones they could...[/i]

Pyro: Are you up to it?

Dread: To be honest, you're going to have to do a majority of the work. I am yet to fully recover.

Pyro: I will do the best I can..

[i]Dread nodded in acknowledgement... Pyro whispered softly[/i]

Pyro: Gods. . . help me out..

[i]By now the drones were had a tight circle closing in. An invisible force set down upon Pyro. The ripples in the air were eminent as they spread upon the ground slowing most of the drones down at it passed; knocking down others. Dread looked over at Pyro, slightly confused.

Pyro closed his eyes as he tensed his body up. Suddenly he let loose yelling loudly into the air as flame-like energy engulfed his body, then quickly receding. Leaving Pyro looking different, but in a familiar form. The red tint to his figure showed he was fully into his power as the Fire Demi-God.

No sooner had Pyro finished his quick transformation, did a drone drop violently from the air landing right in fron of Pyro. It arced back in preparation to strike as it exploded out of nowhere. Pyro remained with his hand smoking as he put it down.[/i]

Dread: I always assumed you were a Saiya-jin. . .[/color]

[color=red][b]Pyro: No... I'm something different.[/color][/b]

[color=indigo][i]Pyro and Dread sprang into action as the ruthless drones charged violently upon them. . .[/i][/color]

[I]Dread clenched his fists, and let the power surge through him... Massive cables began to sprout from his back, and quickly consumed his entire body... Within mere seconds, he was covered in a chrome armour... He was in the Juggernaut suit, and was Dreadnaught once more. Pyro wasn't sure what to think... After all, this was the demon that had killed him. But it was clear to see that this was Dread controlling the armour... He nodded in recognition, and the two proceeded to battle the drones... Pyro held his arms out, rapidly spraying firey blasts of Ki in all directions... Dreadnaught's arms opened up, revealing Mini-gun type weapons in his wrists... He opened fire, barraging the drones with shells of ki... They weren't going to let anything into the city...

On the other side of the city-ship, Zylius, Aestus and Azrael were spread out, all making sure that nothing touched the ship from the other side... It was a tough battle, but they seemed to be holding them off... For now. This was only one wave. One wave out of billions upon billions upon billions more... The ship's own defences were finally activated, and fired their own lazer turrets at the drones... And it was working... Drones were falling left, right and center... But they were being rebuilt just as fast.

Connor backed towards the ship, while firing multiple shots of ki in one hand, and slashing his sword madly with the other... With amazing accuracy and dexterity, Connor managed to keep any Drones out of a 2 metre radius around him... He glanced up, and sensed a familar power swooping downwards... Warlock was nearly back...[/I]

[I]Warlock now had both of his ki wrist-swords out now, and was slashing at the drones all around him as he fought his way towards the ship... Small ki "knives" began to detatch from Warlock blades as he fought, each centering in on a drone and pierceing it, causing the drones to explode in a firey manner... Slowly but surely, he caught sight of the towers which hadn't been destroyed by Dreadnaught a few days earlier, and knew he was getting closer... It was then he noticed the thrusters beneath the city had began to power... The city was about to rise up from the earth... Knowing his time had almost run out, Warlock released both ki blades from his wrists, letting them slice through mutiple drones as the flew around... Letting the red aura around him to light up again, Warlock set off at full speed at the city, one of the few doors not completely closed in his sight... Drones left, right and center began latching onto him, and he felt himself been slowed... And with a loud rumble, the city began to disengage from it's nest within the earth, up into the stars above... And Warlock found himself now stuck, hundreds of drones latching onto him, without a way to get to the ship...[/I]

[B]Connor:[/B] Did we get everyone?

[B]Azrael:[/B] I think so.

[B]Aestus:[/B] Is Raiha here? I don't remember seeing her around..

[B]Connor:[/B] She'll be around... I think she's somewhere on the ship...

[B]Zylius:[/B] And Warlock?

[B]Dread:[/B] Hmm... He hasn't come in yet...

[B]Pyro:[/B] Could those drones be stopping him?

[B]Connor:[/B] It's highly likely that they are... But, when the ship kicks in it's main thruster, the drones won't be able to keep up. Warlock, on the other hand, will.

[I]Connor turns to one of the windows of the ship, and looks out... There it is.. Earth... Covered in a swarm of darkness... He watches as the planet itself is eaten away and transformed into drones, knowing there is nothing he can do to stop it...[/I]

[I]Warlock watched in horror as the ship began to exit Earth's atomsphere, or what was left of it as the drones around him turned the earth into more of themselves... Quickly pulling his right arm from one of the drone's grip, he elbowed several drones, then proceeded to punch quite a few in front of him... But he already knew what his fate was... His power was already draining fast, and the only one he could overpower all the drones around him would to accend back to his highest form... Something he couldn't do... He watched as the ship continued to accend, the main thruster beginning to kick in, vaporising hundreds of drones coming after it... Suddenly, he felt his right leg ripped off, and screamed out in agony... With another snap, off came his left leg, which in turn was made into a drone... They pulled on his left arm, and even though he fought hard, it to was ripped off... As they began to pull at his right arm, he felt his ki draining away, and he willingly let his body return to normal... He was gone, and he was going to accept that fact... With another large snap, his right arm was pulled out of his socket... The drones then began to swarm at Warlock, and he began to see darkness...[/I]

[B] Once again, Warlock felt a familar scene play out in front of him... Both Chaos and him were clashing, Warlock in his "Dark Zork" stage... The stands were collapsing, and Warlock was beginning to feel faint... With a flash, time spun back, and Warlock saw himself lying on the ground, battered, near death... But with a flash, black light exploded through the city, and Warlock accended... Time rewound again, and Warlock saw himself fighting Juggernaut, every one else dead except for Mystical Pan... As Juggernaut eye flashed, time flashed again... This time, he was facing off against HIM, and loosing horribly... But with a flash, Warlock saw himself accend in a flash or red... And again, time flashed back, and Warlock saw him, Zyluis and Piro fusing... With another flash, Warlock watched as he first fought Pyro... With an even quicker flash, Warlock saw himself overpowering the monster Dbzman had become... And with another flash, Warlock saw himself jumping around a room filled of small robots firing ki... And then he saw nothing... Nothing at all... [/B]

[I] And back on the now diminishing earth, Warlock's hair closed eyes began to flash black...[/I]

[I] Pyro glanced out the window at the swarm of billions of drones now in Earth's place... Everyone else was standing around him, each glancing out the same window or a different one, all watching the chaos...[/I]

Pyro: "Think Warlock made it?"

Azrael: "...No."

Zylius: "I can't feel him anywhere. They must of killed him."

Aestus: "And now there aren't even any Dragonballs..."

[I] They all bowed their heads, paying there last respects to Warlock, when Rahia, who had just appeared, noticed a blackness appearing in the core of the drones...[/I]

Hmmm...
----------------------------------------
[i]
AJ looked at his hands,...palms...the backs....and clenched them.
He knew something was wrong.
Worse than it was before.
Worse than ....than ...than the Juggernaut.
He could feel it.
He had to help. And spinning for eternity in nothingness wasn't going to help.
He had to do something drastic. Something murderous...suicidal??
He crossed his hands across his face, and jerked his right fist to the side of his turned-body.
He flew forward at light-speed and disappeared into thin air.[/i]

[b]Azrael: I miss those idiots...Dragonballzman, AJ,...and AJ. They sure could crack upthe atmosphere...[/b]

[i]As Azrael and the others in the ship talked to themselves, they saw a flash, and AJ speed less than half a metre forward, before disappearing again.
Two flashes were heard right after...[/i]

[b]I [i]will[/i] be [i]The One[/i]...[/b]

Great to have you back, AJ. ^_^
And you couldn't have come at a better time, too... This RPG is dwindling on the edge of extinction o.o;
-----------

[B]Connor:[/B] Did you... Feel that?

[B]Azrael:[/B] I'm... Not sure...

[B]Connor:[/B] AJ is here.

[B]Aestus:[/B] Really? Are you sure?

[B]Connor:[/B] I sensed him... But whether he is here now I can't say for sure...

[B]Dread:[/B] AJ... Damn... Another person to be hated by...

[B]Connor:[/B] Don't worry Dad... In time, wounds will heal..

[B]Dread:[/B] ...But scars never fade.

[sephiroth's face becomes a mass filled with concentration, he could sense a huge power coming from the real world, yuri noticed this as well]

yuri: trouble in the real world?

seph: yes, I....I need to go back, but....I don't want to leave you

yuri: hmmm....why don't I come with you?

seph: ....really?!

yuri: sure, it'll be fun

seph: great, so.....how do we go back?

yuri: why don't you send a telepathic message to your friends in the real world, see if they can do anything?

seph: great idea, I think I'll do it now

[sephiroth puts one finger to his forehead, and closes his eyes, concentrating, sending out his message to his friends]

to be continued....

This RPG almost extinct?! Pfft! How can[i]this[/i] RPG be going down the drain..what with what's gonna happen soon..:naughty:
--------------------------------------

[i]He stopped himself, mid-nothing, and he knew he was there, at his home, his first victim's home....his own home[/i]

[b]I can't believe I'm going to do this...rrr..it has to be done...[/b]

[i]He walked to the door, and kicked it open....shattered it open.
He heard a few confuzzled shouts from inside, and walked in..

The family inside stared at him in horror, as they saw the family member

They were his parents,...granted, not his parents, but the two he had once been...their parents....and yet, not their parents...[/i]

[b]I've come for AJ[/b]

[i]He stomped up the stairs, and into the first room there.
Empty. Empty.
He kicked open the third and last door, making the 2 teenagers reading comics inside jump.[/i]

[b]Just let me end it quick and easy[/b]

[i]He grabbed one of the teenagers from the back of his shirt, and threw him upwards as everything seemed to slow down....

As he turned in the air, not having had a chance to realise he had been touched, he was pulled forcefully down onto AJ's knee[/i]

[b]No time to waste,...must get to the others...[/b]

[i]He shivered as new-found energy chanelled its way into his body. It wasn't nice to kill yourself, but it had to be done...[/i]

--------------------------------------

[b]Stupid Jet Li, I can't stand it when everything he does gets stuck in my head.....
...Jet Li rocks [/b]
:cool:

NO! It's true! A whole day gone, and it's all postless!!

-----------------------------------------

[i]AJ looked at the sky as he stepped outside..
pure air and water could never wipe out the blood that stained his hands right now...

He took mind of his task again, and prepared for the 'jump'.

He closed his eyes, and opened them again.
Everything was different..everything was dark, and oil drums against houses were on fire...

A revving noise could be heard in the background...and a few whoops.
A horde of bikers in leather came over the horizon. The whooping and ye-hawing and shouts were getting louder, as the bikers came closer.

They stopped, right in front of AJ, and the (presumed) leader got off his 'bike.[/i]

[b][color=indigo]Weyell,..lookit what we gat heeere, boys...[/color][/b]

[i]The 'boys' gave a few shouts and cheers, and with the approval of his subordinates, swung for AJ's face[/i]

[b]Hand over AJ[/b]

[i]AJ tightened his grip on the biker's fist, and it seemed to explode[/i]

[b][color=indigo]AH ****! THE **** ARE YOU, MAN?![/color][/b]

[i]The bikers didn't take the neat little trick too nicely, and all got off their 'bikes[/i]

[b]I'm warning you all, I could easily smoke you all before you drop to the floor...[/b]

[i]As the barrage of bikers flew at him, they also seemed to fly past, each one heading further down South than the one before...[/i]

[b]AJ! COME OUT NOW![/b]