OtakuBoards

Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe

Flash

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]kaio: nothing, forget it, anyway, there's a new tournament here soon, I'm sure your a shoe in to win[/B][/QUOTE]

Dude, if you have to fight the guys that Dbzman faught, you'll be able to beat 'em all in one flick! :D Hopefully you can think of someone tough to fight :D Unlike me. Dbzman didn't even go SSJ...o_O;;

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1][color=indigo][i]Pyro stood calmy in this nihility he had found himself in. He knew there was a way he could get himself out of this place, he had gotten out of seamless places before.. he just didnt remember how. He had used the technique in fights before... someho he was able to feed himself into another place.. and then come out somewhere else.. It was somewhat of an older ability he could only slightly recall... It was some time that he had been just standing there, thinjking about how he did it but, there was too much he had forgotten about himself.. He knew slowly but surely it would all come back to him, but time he did not have to waste in here. He knew nothing of what was going on back on earth, and he was almost scared of what MIGHT be going on. He knew that Seph had lost his battle with what he (Pyro) only knew as Juggernaut. And he knew that Juggernaut was far stronger then he was... Pyro was forced to ask for help.. a rare occasion. But he had no choice.. he was desperate. He needed to get backto earth as soon as possible.. Pyro closed his eyes, using a great deal of concentration to get as clear of a message to the dragons as he could.

[b]Help me...[/b] was all he said. He needed to keep the message short so there would be less of a chance a static hush would silence crucial parts of his message........ A few minutes passed, Pyro was somewhat worried that his plea had not been heard. Beginning to lose hope that he'd be in there for much longer than he wanted, he began to sit down in the air.. As he did that though, a hole opened in the area in front of him. He knew then that he indeed was heard. He stood back up and in the same motion slid himself through the hole which immediatly closed behind him...[/i]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't mind the attachment... :p[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

kaio: nothing, forget it, anyway, there's a new tournament here soon, I'm sure your a shoe in to win

seph: hmm, sounds interesting, when?

kaio: in a few days, I'll enter you if you want

seph: sure, I'm game, just one thing....
[/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe I should change the name of the RPG to 'Dragonball - Battlefield: Way too many Tournaments' :p
-----------------

And for your viewing pleasure, here is a Xero Drone.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]And for your viewing pleasure, here is a Xero Drone.[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1][color=indigo]... The scary part is, that thing is about the same size as [i]my[/i] hand :D
[i]Deep in the middle of a barren desert the air is slashed open as a flash of light pierces its way through and Pyro slides out falling a good 200 metres before embedding himself in a sand dune on impact. He digs his way out now standing upon the massive hill of sand. Fierce winds blew about throwing the bits of stone in Pyro's face. Since he wasn't wearing a shirt, Pyro bent down and ripped a good sized piece off his pants down near the ankle. He tied the tattered piece of cloth around his face covering his mouth and nose. Pyro was clueless as to where he was. Being knocked into that place where he once was took a lot of his memory away.. He had completely forgotten the geography of the Earth. He figured his only hope was to take off in one directio and see where he could find himself. So that is what he did. Pyro erupted in a flaming aura and took off high into the air going against the wind but still maintaining his speed...[/i][/color][/size]

Dammit, why must you make fun of my Xero Drone?! -__-;;

Piro, it looks like your hand because I travelled foward in time, cut your hand off, sketched it, then went to the year 4500 and reattached it with high-tech lazer surgery, and then travelled back to present day and zapped you with an Amnesia ray. Does your wrist feel tingly, by anychance? ;)
---------------------------------

[I]Connor, overlooking the city, glances up at the sky... He notices something... It looks like a glitch, a single line out of place... He cautiously begins to fly towards it, when it begins to grow, expanding and skewing in all directions... a few cracks of lightning erupt inside of the vortex, and a Dark figure falls down from it... He hurdles towards the ground, finally smashing into the hard, rocky floor of the wastelands and desert outlying the city... Connor jumps down, off of the cliff he is standing on, and runs over to the crash... He reaches the figure, surrounded by dust, and covered in rubble... He pushes some of the stones and rocks off to reveal a damaged, black exterior...[/I]

Connor: Dreadnaught?!

[I]...Flipping back, Warlock unleashed a dozen small ki orbs, before flying forward, somersaulting over the ki orbs, landing, spinning around, and flicking the ki orbs away as they reached him... [/I]

Aldor: "Show off..."

Warlock: *puff* "Yeah, well I do try."

Aldor: "C'mon, we better get back to work."

Warlock: "Yep!"

[I]Wiping the sweat off his forehead, Warlock flipped over to Aldor, and smirked...[/I]

Warlock: "C'mon, time to spar!"

Aldor: "...Have you been raiding the sugar supplies?"

Warlock: "Of course not! What would make you think that?

[I]At that, Warlock flipped backwards, landed on his hands, fired small ki blasts from both his hands, the force propelling him upwards...[/I]

Aldor: "..."

Warlock: "Race ya!"

[I]Warlock quicklu powered up to Super-Zork 1 (Red SSJ), and flew off further into the ROST void...[/I]

Aldor: I should [i]really[/i] keep him away from the sugar...

[B]Piro, it looks like your hand because I travelled foward in time, cut your hand off, sketched it, then went to the year 4500 and reattached it with high-tech lazer surgery, and then travelled back to present day and zapped you with an Amnesia ray. Does your wrist feel tingly, by anychance? ;)[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1][color=indigo]Mwuahahaha! Now you have been foiled! You just revealed your entire scheme to me and now I know why my wrist has been tingling! .... Though.. I can't reallydo anything about it now since it has already been done.. one question though: Why did you go forward in time to get my hand when you simply could have just teleported over here? It would have saved you some [i][b]time[/i][/b] :p

[i]Now far from where he once was, Pyro bursts through the clouds high over the ocean. Which ocean he was over he was unsure. Even at the altitude he was at the power he was emitting still shredded the surface of the water as he flew by. He flew over a small island unintentionally terrorizing the docks and disturbing the peace inland with a booming thunder. Seeing that he had just passed over land Pyro knew their had to be a mainland nearby. Pyro took of into the distance as fast as he could go. Many offshore fishing boats and cruisers saw him come and leave [b]minutes[/b] before they heard him pass...[/i]

*bows to Warlock* ......... By the way, I believe it is spelled "sugar" :p[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][color=indigo]

*bows to Warlock* ......... By the way, I believe it is spelled "sugar" :p[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, well it looks like in all the excitement of my Otaku Anniversary, I forgot to pack! ...Wait... That doesn't sound right... Oh yes, in all the excitement, I rushed through my post... Lemme just change that...

And anyway, thanks for bowing. I'll make sure not to put you in slave labor when [b]Random Insanity[/b] takes over the world...

[COLOR=royalblue]*sigh* When the world is dominated by the insanity, do me a favor and give me China. I wanna do a few reforms on the government.............:devil:
~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Raiha stood up on the surface of the water, ripples spreading from her toes. She cracked her neck and spine slowly, then put on the robes of the queen and adjusted her crown. Then she called Cinoris and the two disapeared with a faint mettalic crystaline sound....[/i]

Connor: Dreadnaught........

Raiha: *crosses arms* ........do me a favor Connor.

Connor: WTF are you doing here?

Raiha: Don't go around preaching death and destruction to these people, they have enough issues. Without hope, we're dead and you know it.

Dreadnaught: .....Ah, it's that little queen....

Raiha: Little in body, not in spirit. And don't try to kill me again, I didn't have very much fun.....

[i]She winked and disapeared quickly, moving off the face of the Earth........[/i][/COLOR]

Erm, I don't think I understood that post, Raiha... Preaching death and destruction? Wha?
-------------

Connor: Dreadnaught... What's happened to you?

Dreadnaught: Xero... That backstabbing... Augh!

Connor: Are you alright? Wait a minute, what am I saying.. You deserve to die.

Dreadnaught: Connor... I want to help you..

Connor: What!? It's because of you I lost everything. I have no reason to trust you--

Dreadnaught: Wait... No. That wasn't my doing... It was Xero.

Connor: What are you talking about? Wait, lemme guess, Xero was the evil one, he just controlled you. You're totally innocent.

Dreadnaught: Not exactly... See this armour? This is the source... Below this.. Ha.. I'm just a normal human. Strong, tall, but other than that... I'm nothing...

Connor: What?

[I]Dreadnaught's armour begins to glow, and eventually begins to fold up, disappearing into itself... Eventually, the entire armour is gone, and lying on the ground is a man, 7'11", with long black hair, tied up behind his head in a ponytail.. His eyes are blank, totally white, and a two red tattoos go from his hairline down to the top of his eyes.. He looks weak and tired, as he grins weakly at Connor...[/I]

Dreadnaught: This is my curse.. I'm sorry... My Son..

[size=1][color=firebrick]"My son"?? Oooooh.. the [b]plot [i]thickens[/i][/b]...

[i]Pyro continues flying over the ocean. Off in the distant horizon a shoreline comes into view. Knowing his is finally near some land again he slows down. His dramatic decrease in speed allows the sound he was making to finally catch up with him as a loud [b]boom[/b] thunders around Pyro rippling the air all around... Pyro stays solid until it is over and then continues his flight.

Now coming over land Pyro looks for anything foamiliar he might have once known, some place that could jog his memory of what he was doing at the time he was hit...

It was sometime before any kind of civilzation came by. At a first sight of a town Pyro decided to land there. He was pretty famished.. he hadn't eaten in who knows how long.. SO at that, Pyro took his decent and landed in a small rickety town full of what seemed to be a hunter/gathere society..[/i]
I have [b]NO[/b] clue where this is going... :rolleyes:[/size][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: *reapears* Charming.......and.....*looks at the sun's position* Right on schedule.

Connor: What?

Raiha: Nothing you would understand.

[i]She walked over to Dreadnaught's fallen form and flicked her palm against the side of his face. He stood up uncertainly and looked at Connor.....Raiha stepped back and crossed her arms......

Cinoris: I just love family reunions...

Raiha: Me too...[/i][/COLOR]

Question for the guy in green and grey, and carrying a shield on their back... Yes, you, the one with the "Flash" name tag. [i]Why[/i] did I see this plot development coming from ten miles away?
------------------------------------------------------

[I]As Warlock continued to train, Aldor hovered high above the air, in deep meditation... His mind was clear of thoughts, and he simply let the ripples of space and time flow around him... He found the meditation hard, due to the fact the every message which came from outside the ROST was completely slowed down, and distorted... But all so suddenly, Aldor felt one single strand of time and space quickly rush by his mind, and that was all he needed... He quickly opened his eyes, and flew quickly to Warlock...[/I]

Aldor: He's here.

Warlock: Da[u]m[/u]n! C'mon, we better hurry.

[I]The twins teleported to the ROST door, and quickly opened it... Fresh air rushed into their faces, and without even trying to sense what was happening outside the city, teleported there... And were struck by the sight or Rahia, Cinoris, Connor... And a man, who looked similar to Connor, yet older, and tired...[/I]

Warlock: [i]...Why on earth does he have Dreadnaught's power signiture!?[/i]

Aldor: [i] ...I never would of believed it...[/i]

Warlock: [i] What?[/i]

Aldor: [i] ...Dreadnaught is Connor's dad...[/i]

Warlock--It's Connor, not Flash... Remember that. And you DIDN'T see it coming from ten miles away, because YOU thought Xero was Connor's father. Yes you did. Because I told you that he was. :p

Raiha--You're too cocky/arrogant for my liking. You need some harsh discipline. :demon:
------------------

Connor: My... Father... Dreadnaught... Juggernaut...

[I]Connor can feel his eyes burning... His mouth his dry, his hands are shaking, tears beginning to slide down his cheeks... He doesn't know how to respond, how to act.. He slowly kneels down, next to his father, and after a few minutes of contemplation, slides his hands underneath his back, and picks him up... He floats into the air, and flies towards the city, carrying his Unconcious.. Or maybe even dead Father in his arms..[/I]

[B]Raiha--You're too cocky/arrogant for my liking. You need some harsh discipline. :demon:[/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Just try it. :devil: If you have the balls. I've already died twice........[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=seagreen]Just try it. :devil: If you have the balls. I've already died twice........[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Raiha, you've been a [I]very[/I] naughty girl! Go to my room! :naughty:
----------------------

[I]Connor arrives at the City, and enters the Warrior's lounge from the balcony overlooking the arenas... Zylius and Aestus turn around, and see Connor walking in with the body... But neither of them know who he is...[/I]

Zylius: Who's that?

Aestus: I can sense power coming from him... He's pretty strong.

Zylius: Who is he?

Connor: He's my Father... Dreadnaught...

[I]Aestus and Zylius both recoil in horror, and confusion... For a few moments they consider this, and then finally come to terms with it...[/I]

Aestus: I...I see... We'll... Leave you with him then...

Connor: Thanks.

[I]Connor carries him through the lounge, and out into the infirmary... He lays him down on the large chrome table, and just stands there, looking at him... Trying to understand everything... He placed his hands over his chest, and a bright white light began to emit from them... Small blue spheres and waves of green energy begin to dance around him, and he closes his eyes... This carries on for several minutes, until finally, the light subsides, and Dreadnaught opens his eyes...[/I]

[B]
Raiha, you've been a [I]very[/I] naughty girl! Go to my room! :naughty:
[/B][/QUOTE]

...I think I'll leave now...
---------------------

[I]Both Warlock and Aldor stood in the Warrior's Lounge, Aestus and Zylius with them...[/I]

Warlock: "Well... This just keeps getting more and more interesting, doesn't it?"

Zylius: "Isn't everything around here interesting?"

Aldor: "Yeah... But I think this has hit an all new high."

Aestus: "Now all we can do is wait, and see what happens."

Warlock: "Yeah. And let's just hope whatever happens is good..."

[COLOR=royalblue]And I think I'll go off and destroy something besides the tennis wall fence............last time my P.E. teacher got pissed.
~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Raiha: ......Mechery laughs at us all.

Cinoris: Why?

Raiha: Godesses will be godesses......;)

Cinoris: Eesh, she has too much fun with her job.

Raiha: I don't think so....

Cinoris: Well, she has to have more fun that we do on Earth....[/COLOR]

[it is tournament day in the other world and sephiroth had already been entered, he awaits his match against some person called Poura]

seph: none of these guys are a match to me, this tournament is pointless to me

kaio: I know what you mean, but maybe there is someone out there as powerful as you

seph: I have my eye on this one person, she could be up to my standards

kaio: who, you mean that girl, yuri?

seph: yes, I think she is my only decent opposition in this tournament

kaio: perhaps, anyhow, you better get ready, your up in a few minutes

[sephiroth makes his way down to the arena as he is called, and after him came last years champion, pouru, the favourite in the tournament]

pouru: I'm going to crush you like a bug, puny earthling

seph: I somehow doubt that, you are nothing compared to me

pouru: why you, I'll show ya!

[the bell rings and the battle begins, as pouru charges at sephiroth, who easily disposes of him by punching him in the gut, dropping pouru on the floor]

seph: do not enderestimate me, this is my normal form, I have many more, each more powerful than the other

[the announcer announces sephiroth as the winner, and is now placed in the quarter finals]

kaio: not bad, a bit too much force though don't you think?

seph: perhaps

to be continued....

[I]Warlock stood on top of the tallest remaining tower, looking down at the partly-destroyed city... His cape fluttered in the wind as the sun case an eerily shadow on his face... Coming from behind, Kaloc landed beside him, seeing the troubled look on his face... [/I]

Kaloc: "What's wrong?"

Warlock: "...When Dreadnaught appeared, he was half-dead. Something of amazing power must've hurt him, something which I doubt we'd be able to defeat... And I remember back when Connor first appeared, and he told us of Xero... Where has he been all this time?"

Kaloc: "I don't really know how to answer any of that Warlock, but you've got to relax. Whatever that could of hurt Dreadnaught could of been equally injured, maybe even killed..."

Warlock: "But we don't know that, do we!?"

Kaloc: "You've got to calm down. There's nothing we can do for now."

[I]Warlock turned his head to look at Kaloc, his face free of any emotions... Without saying anything, he blasted off...[/I]

Connor: I understand... But... Who was my Mother?

[I]Still in the infirmary, Connor and the now awake 'Dread' are talking, Dread telling his son everything about his past... It is painful for both of them, bringing up memories of past agony... But neither of them show any signs of pain, or anger... Both covering up their emotions... Like Father like Son..[/I]

Dread: ...Your Mother... She was a... Wonderful, beautiful woman... She was an Angel...

Connor: Angel? You sound like you actually mean it.

Dread: I do... She was an Angel.

Connor: I... I see...

Dread: And I... Ha... I'm as close to spawn of the devil as a human can be...

Connor: No, you're not...

Dread: Heh... Physically I am, though Mentally you could say otherwise... But the deeds.. Atrocities I have comitted whilst under Xero's foul rule... I-I... I don't deserve to live..

Connor: That was Xero's doing. He's the one who deserves to die.

Dread: ....

Connor: Don't be so foolish. He was using you.

Dread: I know.... But I can't help but feel guilty for what I did...

Connor: ....

Dread: ....

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick]Chronic writer's block...?
[i]Piro landed in the village. Business was booming, everyone was somewhere it seemed. A few people saw Pyro as he walked about, but payed no attention to him. He walked around gradually entering the more wealthy class section of town. After a few minutes a short pudgy man, dressed well, came up to him and greeted him...[/i]

Man: Well heeloo thar stranger!

[i]The accent on this guy was really thick...[/i]

Pyro: Where am I?

Man: Why you are heere! What is your name?

Pyro: ... Pyro...

Man: .... Pyyro, eh?! What an odd name you have thar... I am the mayoor of this heere town! Welcome!

Pyro: I need some help finding my way... well, home.. I guess..

Mayor: Well now! What kind of place would you be a'lookin fer?

Pyro: In what direction have you felt recent tremors...?

Mayor: Hrmm.. over thar!

[i]The man pointed east... that was all the Pyro needed[/i]

Pyro: Thanks.

[i]Without saying a good bye, Pyro took off into the air leaving the man dumbfounded from seeing someone fly... Pyro was on his way to what he hoped was once the arena...[/i][/size][/color]