OtakuBoards

Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe

Flash

OOC: Hey Seph, I thought it was a few hours until your match, not DAYS? :whoops:

---

Dbzman: *Sigh* Oh COME ON!!! Why can't I just DIE already!!! THIS IS SO [B]BORING[/B]!!!

Spirit: Shut up man you dont have a clue what its like in this hell hole this is hell man its hell dude i dont like it do you like it i didnt think so anyway whatever bye by the way I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! :devil:

Dbzman: ...:therock:...[I]Damn body...CRUMBLE INTO LITTLE PIECES ALREADY!!![/I]...:demon:....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

what are you talking about? I never said days.... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, it is so less complicated to be dead. BTW, is my body out of the arena yet?[/COLOR]

Spirit: WHO ARE YOU

Dbzman: Alot of ppl.

Spirit: OK SO UH YEAH I WANNA KEEL YOU

Dbzman: :therock: ... :therock:

Spirit: DIIIE

Dbzman: ...Don't worry. I'm going to.

Spirit: [SIZE=1]No you idiot! You're meant to say: "No way!" and then we have a fight! Although now that my body is gone I guess you'll win! :D[/SIZE] BYE

Dbzman: ...[I]This is getting REALLY annoying!!! COME ON YOU STUPID FLESH! MELT ALREADY! AND WHY CAN'T YOU BONES CRUMBLE SOONER?! ARRRGGGGGHH!!! III WWWAAANNNTTT TTTOOO DDDIIIEEE!!![/I]

---

*Sigh* When you're waiting for stuff, time takes so long to move on, just to be annoying. :demon:

[I]...Warlock flipped back, the relfected ki shot missing him by a metre... As soon as he landed on his feet, several of the ki entities appeared, and passed right through him... Warlock felt his nerves begin to fry, and collapsed onto the void 'floor', dripping of sweet, and bleeding all round... Slowly, he got to his feet, and dissapeared from the void...[/I]

Aldor: You look awful Warlock...

[I]Warlock walked forward after appearing next to Aldor, walking toward the arena, still sweety and bloody... He started to turn to Aldor, when he saw Rahia's body, lying on the ground, left there even an hour after her death... Warlock walked up to her corpse, picking it up, and flew off in the direction of her waterfall...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Inside the dim netherworld, Raiha was vaguely aware of her body moving, although she had no idea why. Soon, she could smell mist in the air, and knew she was returning to her birthplace.[/i][/COLOR]

[I]As many other strange spirits fly up to Dbzman over the hours, then skin on his left arm starts to go redder and redder...[/I]

Dbzman: Arrgghhh...!!! :wow: It's started...

[I]Dbzmans whole body starts to burn, as he screams in pain as all his bones start to sizzle and crumble up into pieces![/I]

Dbzman: AAARRRGGGHHH!!! :mad:

[I]Suddenly, his left arm drops off, leaving blood all over him, then as soon as it lands, it melts into nothing but blood coloured sticky goo...[/I]

Dbzman: :eek:

[I]After that, his other arm does exactly the same, and after they are both gone, Dbzman ends up covered in blood as his skin starts to peel off...[/I]

Dbzman: :eek: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHGGHF!!

[I]Millions of spirits come and watch as Dbzman's face starts to turn into nothing but lumps of blood all clogged together, when suddenly, hundreds of cuts ran through the remains of his body, and he blows up, splattering bloody goo everywhere...[/I]

---

North Kaio: Oh no!

Gokou: I sense it too! Is he really...?

North Kaio: Yes Gokou...He's gone...

---

Bulma: Hmmm...This is hard!

[I]She turns round and stares at the giant tube filled with liquids and in the middle floated...Prototype Clone02...[/I]

*BLEEP*

Bulma: Ah, the timer just reacted! 24 hours to go? Kewl...

~~~~~~~~~~~

[COLOR=green][I]Where...Am I...? Who...Am I...? "NNNNNRHHHGHHH...*POOF*" M-My mind...Gokou...He's here...But how do I know who he is...? ...This is too confusing...:sleep:[/I][/COLOR]

~~~~~~~~~~~

MUAHAHAHA SEND IN DA CLONES!!! :D

Whadda ya mean!? If you've read my fact file on Dbzman you'd know hes a clone which one day will blow up! :mad: And if you're talking about him dying, WHEN PPL BLOW UP THEY USUALLY DIE! :flaming: And also, I was in the mood to get rid off Dbzman for a while so I decided NOW would be a good time to blow him up! So whatever you're thinking about me stealing your ideas, you can shove it up your ***! :mad:

...Grrr...You got me in a bad mood now...MUST PLAY KIRBY SUPER STAR AND LAUGH MY HEAD OFF...o_O :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Whadda ya mean!? If you've read my fact file on Dbzman you'd know hes a clone which one day will blow up! :mad: And if you're talking about him dying, WHEN PPL BLOW UP THEY USUALLY DIE! :flaming: And also, I was in the mood to get rid off Dbzman for a while so I decided NOW would be a good time to blow him up! So whatever you're thinking about me stealing your ideas, you can shove it up your ***! :mad:

...Grrr...You got me in a bad mood now...MUST PLAY KIRBY SUPER STAR AND LAUGH MY HEAD OFF...o_O :D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]:flaming: Say that again......*clenches fist*[/COLOR]

MUAHAHA you can't hurt me I'm a big fat pink blob with little flappy hand/wing thingys MUAHAHA! :D

[COLOR=deeppink](>^.^)>[/COLOR]

lol, sorry about that Rai', I dunno why but I just went crazy when you said I stole your idea. :D

Although which bit did you mean? The blowing up or the general "dying"??? :huh:

Okay everyone, I think it'd be good if we actually got on with the story/RPG...
------------------------------------

[I]...Warlock stepped through the falling water, into the cavern behind the waterfall... Still cradling Rahia's body in his arms, he walked a few metres in around the edge, and then set Rahia's corpse down by the water... As he looked down at her body, a single tear ran down his cheek, landing in Rahia's hair... And he stood there, not moving at all...[/I]

[COLOR=purple][i]Raiha turned her face towards the light source......and when it came into view, she could see the moon, in its pale oppulence, rising over a blue planet.[/i]

"Warlock........"

[i]Stepping forward, she raised her hands to her chest and felt her Spirit Stone. Murmering her spell. she felt the blood begining to stir in her veins and her eyes beggining to spark.[/i][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]sigh, if only flash could post so we can get this tournament going, but alas, his internet connection has other things on its mind.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Bah, I need Broadband... -_-;;
--------------------------------

[I]The announcer finishes announcing the final match... He calls out Juggernaut's name... Juggernaut walks silently into the arena, a feeling of evil following him. He walks to the center of the arena, and then stops... Everything grows dark... After a few minutes of darkness, and silence, the peace is shattered by a high pitched demonic screaming... Audience members cover their ears, yelling in pain... A huge surge of Red energy flows up from within Juggernaut, shooting straight up into the sky in the form of a massive red bolt of lightning... It ploughs up into the clouds, causing a huge firestorm in the heavens... Sephiroth stands in the warriors lounge, watching the spectacle with the other fighters...[/I]

Zylius: Man, he has some serious power stored up...

Azrael: Well, Connor mentioned something to me about him gaining strength with each person he kills... And seeing as he has slaughtered a few of our strongest...

Zylius: ....

Aestus: ....

Sephiroth: ....And now, I take my leave. I wish you all well...

Aestus: ....Good luck, Sephiroth.

Sephiroth: *grinning* By the look of things, I'll definitely need it.

[I]And with that, Sephiroth turned and walked out the doors, down the long corridoor, towards the arena gates...[/I]

[sephiroth calmly walks down the corridor, multiple thoughts filling his mind at the same time, he finally reaches the end of the corridor, and in front of him, juggernaut stood, staring a hole through sephiroth, but sephiroth remained unintimidated, he carried on walking until he stood just a few metres in front of juggernaut]

announcer: ladies and gentlemen, finally, we are at the finals, who will win out of these two titans?

[sephiroth calmly looked at juggernaut, abd suddenly a huge burst of energy exploded out of him, he sprouted his two angelic wings, white at first, but then turning black, and then the soul reaver extended out of his left hand, a dark colour, the dark reaver, at full power, sephiroth stared at juggernaut]

seph: this is where it ends, juggernaut, I'll take you down even if it takes me down as well

jugg: big words from one so weak

[and then, the fight begun]

to be continued....

[I]Back in the waterfall, Warlock stood near the entrance, all his thoughts focusing on the newly started fight between Juggernaut and Sephiroth... For a reason he didn't know, he turned back to look at Rahia's body, senseing some kind of flicker of life... Slowly, he walked over to Rahia's body, put his right hand on her forehead, and closed his eyes...[/I]

Warlock: Guess I might as well...

[I]He started chanting something in the Zork language, and a red portal began to form above him...[/I]

Warlock: Ghosts of More... Locate this lost soul...

[I]Several spirits leapt out of the portal, and began to fly around Rahia... Seconds later however, Warlock lost his concentration, and the spirits and the portal collapsed...[/I]

Warlock: Darn...

[I]Juggernaut raised a hand, and swatted it at Seph, who flipped up, dodging it... But while he was flipping, Juggernaut appeared behind him, doing a straight punch into his spine... Seph is sent hurdling towards the ground, but manages to regain his composure during the fall, and lands crouching, making a massive crack on the ground... Juggernaut laughs...[/I]

Juggernaut: Let us duel, Sephiroth.

[I]Juggernaut holds his right arm into the sky... It begins to glow red... Then, in a splatter of blood, Juggernaut's arm is ripped to pieces, replaced with a massive blade... It sheens with a sort of red, and is attached to his elbow, a huge array of metallic cables and pipelines feeding into it...[/I]

Sephiroth: Blood?! But--You're a machine!

Juggernaut: I am not all I seem.

[I]Sephiroth glances down at his Soul reaver, glowing darkly with a steady pulse...[/I]

Sephiroth: An old fashioned swordfight, huh?

Juggernaut: If you call that a sword...

Sephiroth: It is, as you will see Juggernaut, so much more...

[I]The two clashed, metal meeting energy, and a massive electrical storm ensued... Both fighters pushing foward hard with their respective weapons... As they slammed their blades into each other, massive surges of energy erupted throughout the arena... The shields began to flicker...[/I]