Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Hmmm...

Sephiroth - Hella Strong
Zylius - Pretty Weak

That pretty much sums it up.. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

hmm, I see.... *tries to look smart, lol*

hmm, should make my way down to the arena now....
--------
[sephiroth opens his eyes, he had seen all of the horrific things that had happened, yet, he remained calm, he stood up and looked at nadia]

seph: my match with zylius is now, farewell....

nadia: good luck

[sephiroth instantly disappears and appears in the fighters lobby, soul reaver extended, attached to his arm, he sees the rest of his friends]

warlock: hey seph, whats that thing on your arm

seph: the soul reaver, it is a sort of symbiot, attached to me, pretty handy though, I should make my way down to the arena now, they'll be calling for me and zylius soon

[sephiroth looks at zylius]

seph: good luck

zylius: you too

to be continued....

[I]In a matter of seconds, Pikehans body slides across the arena, broken and bloody...Mishaki had whooped his *** big time.[/I]

Announcer: Whoaaa now dats da first time we eva seen that happen before!!! :eek: [B]Mishaki, how did you did it?[/B]

Mishaki: ...With great pleasure...:devil:

Announcer: ...[B]Uh...Ok, well, it's now the finals! DBZMAN VS MISHAKI!!![/B]

Crowd: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Dbzman: :smirk:

Mishaki: :smirk:

Announcer: [B]Maaatch...BEGIN!!![/B]

[I]Suddenly, Mishaki sprouts aload of spikes from her elbows and knees![/I]

Mishaki: Heh heh heh...

Dbzman: ...That energy...She was once posessed by Kyoko!?

Mishaki: True...

Dbzman: Well, lemme see if [B]I[/B] can remember too...

[I][COLOR=red]SPLLLURT![/I][/COLOR]

Mishaki: Well, this should prove to be fun...:naughty:

Dbzman: Yeah...

[I]Both of them fly towards each other, Dbzman throwing a strong punch towards Mishaki's face, but she ducks and tries to trip Dbzman up, only for Dbzman to jump up and rip his right knee spike into her arm!![/I]

Mishaki: OWWW!! *******!! :mad:

Dbzman: Heh...

[I]Both of them begin fighting again, but in a few minutes, Dbzman easily overpowered her and kicked her out of the ring...[/I]

Announcer: Well...THAT didn't seem so hard for him! I guess seeing a Nikkui (was that his name Piro?) isn't here anymore, Dbzman won this tournament EASY! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, DBZMAN IS THE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dbzman: ...Yay...

Announcer: Although this means you'll have to stay here until the next tournament to fight someone else!

Dbzman: Hmmm...Lemme just speak to North Kaio.

North Kaio: As usual, hand on my shoulder.

Dbzman: [I]Raiha?[/I]

Raiha: Hm? Yeah?

Dbzman: [I]I won the Other World Tournament pretty easy and I've decided to stay here for a while, to train and stuff, so don't bring me back until I ask ok? :)[/I]

Raiha: Meh, ok.

Dbzman: [I]Thanx.[/I]

North Kaio: So, how long you staying?

Dbzman: Uhhh...Maybe a couple of weeks...I don't wanna stay for too long, as I've been getting pains all over my body and getting cuts for no reason...I think it's started...

North Kaio: H-How long do you think it'll take?

Dbzman: I don't know...Maybe a few months? I mean, if it happens while I'm alive I'll be ok. But I might come back from the dead with no memory, as if I started a new life, but thats all. If it happened while I was up here, I'm guessing that I'd disappear from existance, which I DON'T want to happen...

North Kaio: Ohhh...Ok. [I]I didn't get a WORD of that!!![/I] :worried:

Dbzman: Now bring on the weights!

North Kaio: Ok, 1000 tons on each arm?

Dbzman: Ok :D

*Poof*

Dbzman: :eek:

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha disapeared and landed on a cliffside over looking a huge ocean. She rested her hands on her chin and stared out at the sparkling view. Cinoris landed on her shoulder and looked out at the setting sun.[/i]

Cinoris: Strange...isn't it?

Raiha: Yes. I feel like I've been alive for centuries, even though I'm only 15.

Cinoris: You'll be 16 soon.....Laporin would know.

Raiha: *sigh*[/COLOR]

Ok I really need to stop doing that! Half way through a post I change tenses!!! One minute I'm in present then the next its past!!! :worried:

---

Dbzman: Nggghhh...YA!!! YA!!! YA!!!

North Kaio: Meh heh heh heh...

West Kaio: Heh, he's nothing compared to MY new fighter, he just came in this minute!

Fukon: MUAHAHA.

[I]Dbzman switched in Vegita mode and took a look at Fukon, then grunted and got back to practising his punching and kicking with weights and his arms and legs...[/I]

Fukon: MUHA, FEAR ME LITTLE MAN!

[I]Dbzman floated down to Fukon and stared at him...[/I]

Fukon: HAHA YOU ARE SCARED RIGHT? HAHA

Dbzman: You're not strong at all.

[I]Fukon's mouth hung open at the fact that there was someone who wasn't scared of him, as Dbzman flew back into the air[/I]

Dbzman: Increase the weights...

West Kaio: HAHAHA!! Watch this North Kaio! My Fukon can handle 10,000 tons on each arm! Can your Dbzman do that?

North Kaio: Uh, SURE!

West Kaio: Let's see then! HAAAAAAAAAAIIIII!

[I]After WK added on the extra weight Dbzman was pulled down slowly, but after a quick burst of SSJ, he was back up punching and kicking, the extra weight not making much difference...[/I]

WK: :wow:

Fukon: :wow:

North Kaio: :D

Dbzman: :flaming: HAI! YA! YA! YA! HAH!!!

North Kaio: Hey Dbzman, why don't you show them your SSJ Zero? :naughty:

Dbzman: If you say so...

[I]Dbzmans energy slowly decreased and he was gradually pulled down by the weights, then he suddenly thrust his energy back through him giving him a big enough boost to SSJ Zero! After that, he flew up and began punching and kicking as if he had feathers attached to his arms and legs...[/I]

Fukon: :wow: HOLY...HELL...

WK: Uh, bye!

North Kaio: I LOVE having the strong ones! :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]*sigh* What a hottie.........................;) And he's MINE!!![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I could use that right back at ya with the pic of Rahia you showed a while back... Without the 'he' of course... ^_^;;;;;

announcer: and now ladies and gentlemen, the first match in our semi-final's, sephiroth versus zylius!

[the crowd cheer, as both sephiroth and zylius walk down the corridor, the light at the end can be seen, and they both step through it to an eruption of cheers from the crowd, they both make their way towards the middle and then they face each other]

zylius: I may not be as strong as you seph, but I'll give it my best shot

seph: suit yourself

announer: are the 2 competitors ready? then battle start now!

[the 2 fighters continued to look at each other, sephiroth's soul reaver brimming with life, a bright red colour appearing on it, sephiroth grinned, he had the fire reaver element equipped on the soul reaver, and without even transforming, he charged at zylius]

to be continued....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

I could use that right back at ya with the pic of Rahia you showed a while back... Without the 'he' of course... ^_^;;;;; [/B][/QUOTE]

pic of Raiha? What where who when why how *starts talking in tongues*

*ahem* Anyway... I'm quite pleased with how my Warlock pic turned out. I'm getting better! ^_^! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a character to control...
----------------------------------------

[I]Zylius concentrates everything he has into speed. He knows there's no way he can win this with a head on assault. He flips over Seph, and spins around, throwing his foot up at Seph... Seph catches it, without even spinning around. Zylius jumps foward, and the fighters engage. For a minute, they are fighting equally, throwing punches and kicks as quickly as the other can catch them... But then, the tables begin to turn for Zylius... Seph thrusts his palm into Zylius, knocking him back... Zylius flys back into the Shield, but quickly stands up... He sees Seph, readying his Soul Reaver... Zylius assumes a defensive stance, and begins to store power...[/I]

[seph looks at zylius, grinning]

seph: no light show's, I'm going to try and finish this quick

[in an instant, sephiroth stands there as an ssj3, his power causing zylius to get blown away slightly, and before he could react, sephiroth stood behind kick, kicking him in the air, teleporting back up and then engaging in quick punches and kicks, zylius was in a heap of trouble]

to be continued....

[I]Zylius mutters a quick prayer, and disappears, reappearing behind Seph, his hands placed against Seph's back... Before Seph has time to do anything, Zylius shouts out the name of his Attack... 'Buryoku ganma' (Force Gamma)... The massive explosion of energy knocks Sephiroth to the ground, but only for a moment... It gives Zylius just enough time to do what he needed to do... He hovers in the air, glowing with a dark red aura... Seph turns his head around, and sees this... Zylius pushes his hands towards the ground, and begins to charge somekind of massive attack... It is none other than the 'Attempted Suicide', Jisatsumisui... a move that defies the laws of physics, and the laws of dimensional shifting... Sephiroth knew he had to act quickly..[/I]

[sephiroth knew he only had a few seconds to try and counter the attack, and he knew in his current form he would not be able to survive it, and in an instant, sephiroth's hair became spiked up, white, and 2 white wings suddenly sprouted from his back, covering him, sephiroth turned his attention towards the arena floor and using his kinetic energy he quickly stopped zylius in his tracks]

seph: angel ssj4, can't go wrong with that

zylius: .....

seph: you know what.....

[sephiroth's eyes became red, and his wings turned pitch black, he became dark angel ssj4]

seph: I think I'll just charge up to my maximum, I want to end this quick

[a huge burst of energy suddenly began to rise within sephiroth, a black aura suddenly began to surround him as he bagan to charge up to his maximum, zylius tried to fire a few beams at seph, but the blast was deflected by sephiroth's aura, zylius was in a heap of trouble when sephiroth finally finished powering up, staring at zylius through dark red eyes, his black wings outstretched, and his soul reaver now a dark colour, sephiroth has changed his reaver to the dark reaver, and before zylius had any time to react, he found seph's fist had already connected to his face, hard, sending him all the way to the arena floor]

to be continued....

[I]Zylius tries to get up... He lifts his head up for a moment, and coughs up some blood... Before collapsing onto the ground again, he says a few words to Seph...[/I]

Zylius: Heh... You're good, Sephiroth...

[I]Zylius then hits the ground, out cold. The shields go down, and Sephiroth powers down, dropping out of Dark Angel ssj4... The crowd cheers, and the announcer cheers out Sephiroth's name as the winner... Sephiroth smiles, and walks over to Zylius' unconcious body... He picks him up, and takes him out of the Arena...[/I]

[sephiroth carried zylius' body down to the fighter's lobby, he set him down on a couch and the rest of their friends came to meet with them, sephiroth's soul reaver was still on]

warlock: nice fight, did you have to hit him so hard though?

seph: sorry, when I'm in that form its hard for me to hold back, don't worry about it though

[sephiroth concentrates on his soul reaver and it turns green, he has changed it to the heal reaver, he sats the tip on zylius' chest and heals him, within seconds, zylius gets up, looking particularly healed]

seph: feelin better now?

zylius: yeah, I appear to be fully healed

seph: yeah, I healed you with the soul reaver

zylius: thanks, you know, I'm not too disappointed with losing

seph: why is that?

zylius: well, you know who you probably will be facing next, don't you?

seph: ......yes, juggernaut, unless he is somehow stopped by raiha, I'll worry about that when the time comes though....

to be continued....

Dbzman: [B]Increase the weights!!![/B]

North Kaio: Uh, Dbzman don't you think you should take a break?

Dbzman: [B]No way. SSJ Zero has this kewl little ability where I can choose to train either using all of my energy put together, making it use the energy more quickly, or I can use up each one of the Z Fighters energies in SSJ Zero, making it last longer...Thats what I'm doing right now...Currently I've still got to drain Adult Gohan, Tenshinhan, Yamcha and Chibi Trunks' energy...[/B]

North Kaio: Oh...I see...

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: *ping* If you think I can stop Juggernaut.......you need more therapy than I thought.

Seph: Well.........

Raiha: I might have less limitations now than I did before, but I'm not all powerful.

Warlock: For which I'm thankful. :D

Raiha: Well..........I could probably fight better than AJ, but not much...and since he doesn't ever sleep, several of my summons are no good.........damn.

Zylis: What?

Raiha: I just remembered something.[/COLOR]

Zyluis: Which is...?

[I]Warlock turned away from the conversation, sighing as he looked out at the arena. Already a small group of maintence workers were cleaning up the small amount of damage inflicted on the mighty arena.[/I]

Warlock: By the end of the day, the match between Sephiroth and Juggernaut will arrive... Things are going to heat up alot...

[I]Sighing again, he turned back to the converation, knowing soon things would be all revealed...[/I]

seph: well, I had better go and get some rest before the final, I do not think I can defeat juggernaut, but I'll give it everything I've got, I'll even transform into chaos if I have to

warlock: hmm, you know, with that chaos character of yours, you might stand a good chance, especially since you have that soul reaver thing of yours

seph: yeah, and strangely enough, the stronger I get, the stronger he gets, we are linked to each other, and since I have been training in the room of spirit and time for a year, both of our powers have increased considerably

raiha: well, just make sure you don't get yourself killed

seph: you too, I don't want to see a repeat of what happened to aj and dbzman, now I must return to my realm, and rest, and have one last talk with nadia, this could be my final fight....

[and with that, sephiroth disappeared from sight]

to be continued....

[I]As Sephiroth dissapeared, Warlock sighed yet again.[/I]

Warlock: There is no chance at all that he could win against Juggernaut... I doubt he could survive for over 10 minutes... But I guess we better not focus on the fight...

Zyluis: Yes... We should focus on after it...

Warlock: I can tell you one thing though... By the end of this week, things are going to either be gone, or badly damaged... That I can assure you with...