OtakuBoards

Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe

Flash

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: Chiri, did you sense that power level? I think it's Pyro.

Chiri: You are right. We should go and see him fight.

Raiha: Okay, let's go. *turns normal again*

Chiri takes off with Raiha close behind and they land in the crowd, next to a random human.

Raiha: Did they start yet?

Random Human: Just a second ago. This'll be interesting...Pyro's a weird bird.

Chiri: Excuse me?

Raiha: LOL, ignore him Chiri. He dosen't understand your dignity.[/COLOR]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I]Warlock appears silently behing Kaloc and DBZMAN, and is about to hit them both in the back when he senses Pyro back in the real world. [/I]

Warlock: "Guys, Pyro's fighting!"

[I]DBZMAN and Kaloc both turn around confused while Warlock's powers down.[/I]

Warlock: "Well, I'm leaving now. Come along if you want."

[I]Warlock appears in his own private box, followed closely by DBZMAN and Kaloc...[/I]

[SIZE=1]Wow, I'm suddenly so popular, lol. Everyone wants to watch me fight:D I feel so loved :love:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Doom: I'm going to enjoy destroying you..

Pyro: Then stop talking and fight me!!

Doom: With pleasure!

[i]Doom launches himself at Pyro but right before he can do anything Pyro disappears and Doom falls to the ground still inside the ring..[/i]

Pyro: A little too slow for me aren't ya?

Doom: I'm just getting started.. *gets up*

[i]Doom attempts to punch pyro who just tilts his head to the side and dodges the punch.. Pyro quickly grabs his arm and tosses Doom into the air..[/i]

Pyro: Comeon you're not even trying!!

[i]Pyro soars into the air up at Doom.. Doom stops himself looking down at Pyro[/i]

Doom: You little punk you've got no idea what I've got in store for you!!

[i]Doom powers himself up and awatis Pyro's arrival..[/i]

Pyro: :smirk:

[i]Pyro reaches doom and seems to go straight through him.. Doom throws a punch straight backwards nailing Pyro right in the stomach winding him for a second..[/i]

Pyro: Heh, now that's more like it!

[i]Doom goes for another punch but Pyro moves out of the way and knees Doom in the face and smashes him down to the ring but Doom stops himself before he hits the ground and lands on his feet..[/i]

Pyro: *appeating beside Doom* You shouldn't stop hitting me once you've hit me once..

Doom: I'll keep that in mind!

[i]Doom disappears reaappearing behind pyro and knocks him to the ground and jumps notop of Pyro attempting to break his back[/i]

Pyro: AAHHH!!

[i]Pyro plants his hands on the ground and flips him self up into a handstand knocking Doom off his back.. Doom charges at Pyro who winds his body up and spins himself on his head and whirls his feet about pummeling Doom as he tries to get to Pyro..Doom is eventually knocked back to the ground.. and Pyro stops himself and flips onto his feet..[/i]

Pyro: Come on is that all you've got!?

Doom: Why you!! That's it! I'm going to my max!!

[i]Doom thrusts his fists to his sides as a huge pulse of energy fires out from him..[/i]

Pyro: Heh, you can power up to your max as quickly as I can.. intriguing... ok!

[i]Pyro thrusts his fists to his sides and a giant pulse of energy fires from him..[/i]

Pyro: Now lets conintue!

Raiha: Kick his @ss Pyro!!!

[i]Pyro looks to see who cheered him on, and Doom takes advantage of that punching pyro straight acros the face knocking Pyro back and almost out of the ring but pyro disappears beofre he lands outside the ring..[/i]

Raiha: :o I porbably shouldnt have said that..

Doom: Whered you go!!??

Pyro Right behind you!

[i]Doom disappears as Pyros fist comes straight though him..[/i]

Pyro: Huh?

[i]Doom comes straight down on top of Pyro knocking him to the ground once again pyro quickly gets up[/i]

Pyro: Crap hes fast! And strong... maybe too strong..

[i]Pyro takes off at Doom who tries to punch Pyro, but Pyro slides along the ring surface and clips Doom's feet right out from under him and Doom comes smashing to the ground.. Pyro flips him self up in the air and triwes to come down onto Doom but Doom gets out of the way and pyro misses[/i]

Pyro: Sh*t! He's too fast!

[i]Pyro looks for Doom and right as he turns his head Doom smashes him across the cheek.. Doom picks Pyro up and tosses him into the air and disappears reappearing above Pyro and then smashes him to the ground once again.. Doom then appears on the ground and steps on pyros chest slowly increasing the pressure..[/i]

Pyro: AAAHHH!!!!!

Doom: Hahaha!!! DIE!!!!

[i]Doom lifts his foot ansd attempt to stomp Pyro again but Pyro quickly rolls out of the way and tosses his body clear to the other side of the ring sop as not to get hit by Doom right away..[/i]

Doom; You cant escape me!!!

[i]Doom flies at Pyro uppercutting him into the air and continues to rapdily pummel his stomach with repetitive blows with his fists, then Doom grabs Pyro by the face and tosses him to the ground and Pyros heads bores through the surface of the ring.. Pyro removes himslef from the floor and stands up..[/i]

Pyro: D*mnit! He's too strong and too fast!

Doom: Heh heh heh!

[i]Doom lands in a corner and Pyro moves himself to the other corner..[/i]

Doom: This is it!

Pyro: Ya, this is it...

[i]Both pyro and Doom begin to power up an attack.. static energy covers the ring as they close into their attacks..[/i]

Doom: Now!! Lets finish this!!! eerrrrrrr..HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pyro: BOMSHELL BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!

[i]Dooms beam and Pyro's ball of energy fired at each other and met in the center of the ring and the fight for the match began.. unfortunatley Doom's beam slowly began to take over Pyros ball...[/i]

Pyro: Grr... NO!!!......

[i]The beam is almost completely consuming Pyros energy Ball now...[/i]

Pyro: I was hoping I wouldn't have to resort to this... but I guess I have no choice if I want to win this match!!!

[i]Pyro suddenly bursts with a unknown energy!!!! :flaming: :flaming: flaming:[/i]

Pyro: Now you will die!!!! With the power of Fire, you are now destroyed!!!

[i]Pyro's flaming aura burst even even greater and then leaves Pyro and takes over the ki ball making it extremely powerful!![/I]

Doom: What!!?! What is this!!!!!?????

[i]Pyro ki ball quickly gains the upper hand and peirces straight thourgh Dooms beam which dissipates into nothing leaving the flaming ki ball flying at Doom[/i]

Doom: nnnnnooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[i]The flaming ball of energy cllodies with Doom andf explodes with immense power on contact but the explosion contains itself so as not to destroy the whole arena and Doom is incinerated in the blast.. when the smoke clears Doom is gone and the crowd is stunned..Pyro falls to the ground completely out of it..[/i][/SIZE]

Raiha: Raises her hands from where she is sitting and performs a special invisibe healing spell...

Raiha: Power of light,
Power of youth,
Power of hope,
Restore this man to his former self... healing ring...

Pyro: Ouch?

Raiha: Awesomeness Pyro!

Chiri: I agree.

Pyro: Did that bird just talk?

Sephiroth: hmm, I think I have trained enough at the earth's core, it is no longer tiring me, my training is complete, if I'm not mistaken, pyro is having a match now

[in an instant, Sephiroth is now standing right in front of the downed pyro]

Sephiroth: looks like I'm a little late

Pyro: heh...you got...that right

Sephiroth: so, you are waiting for them to announce the winner?

Pyro: yeah...hey, where were you? ...I haven't seen...you for a while

Sephiroth: ...training

Pyro: ? I don't sense your power...level

Sephiroth: you will find out, when the time comes....

to be continued....

Dbzman: Whoa, that Doom guy is tough!

Kaloc: I agree.

Warlock: Yeah, me too. He almost had Pyro beat!

Dbzman: Hey Warlock, how about we continue our little fight?

Warlock: K.

[COLOR=red]Dbzman, Warlock and Kaloc all fly off, then Dbzman slashes at the air[/COLOR]

Dbzman: Grr! It didn't work!

[COLOR=red]Keeps on slashing, then Warlock pushes him aside and opens up a portal so fast that Dbzman and Kaloc don't even see him doing it[/COLOR]

Dbzman: Whoa, that was fast...

Warlock: Thats what happens when you train in my dimension.

Dbzman: Lets start again shall we?

Warlock: Fine with me!

Dbzman: No rules?

Walock: Sure

Dbzman: Just to let you know, when we first faught, I was inexperienced and also a weakling! But it's different this time...

Warlock: Same with me, now lets go.

[COLOR=red]Warlock suddenly lunges at Dbzman, so Dbzman punches forwards but Warlock disappears and appears beind Dbzman, about to strike him in the back, but Dbzman jumps out of the way and shoots a couple of Ki blasts[/COLOR]

Dbzman: You've gotten stronger!

Warlock: You too!

[COLOR=red]Sunndly, Warlock and Dbzman charge at each other and start punching and kicking at a tremendous speed, then Warlock, ducks, and pushes himself off the ground into the air, does a back flip then lands shooting a massive blast.[/COLOR]

Dbzman: Oh no you don't! [COLOR=blue]KAME...HAME...HAAA!!![/COLOR]

Warlock: Nrrrghhhh...Guess it always boils down to this, eh?

Dbzman: Nnnnrrrgh...Yeah...Guess...So!

Kaloc: Whoa, those two are really going for it, but it looks like Dbzmans the one being pushed back!

[COLOR=red]Suddenly, Dbzman jumps into the air and Warlocks blast hits the floor shaking the entire dimension, bu unluckily for Dbzman, the blast creates a massive shockwave, hitting him in mid air, sending him crashing to the ground[/COLOR]

Dbzman: Arrrrgh...Sh*t!

[COLOR=red]Warlock jumps into the air, attemting to land on Dbzman, but Dbzman rolls out of the way and shoots a Ki blasts that hits Warlock in the stomach, knocking him back, but he lands on his feet when he gets to the floor[/COLOR]

Warlock: Nice one

Dbzman: Hmph. Stop holding back.

Warlock: Fine.

[COLOR=red]Warlock starts powering yp, and his whole body starts crackling with energy, and so does Dbzman[/COLOR]

Warlock: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dbzman: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[COLOR=red]Then both of them charge at each other and start punching and kicking, eack foot connecting with the other foot, and each fist connecting with the other fist, shaking the floor for miles around [/COLOR]

Kalock: :eek: Whoa! They're tough!!! :eek:

Dbzman: :flaming:

Warlock: :flaming:

[COLOR=red]Both of them jump into the air and land a few metres away from each other, then Warlock charges up to Dbzman, but Dbzman ducks, then swings his fist right into the air, slamming right into Warlocks stomach while he is over him, then Warlock grabs onto Dbzmans fist and swings round, kicking Dbzman in the face and knocking him back a few metres[/COLOR]

Dbzman: AHHHHHH!!!

Warlock: Give up?

[COLOR=red]Dbzman wipes some blood off his nose, then stands up and gets into a battle stance[/COLOR]

Dbzman: Far from it...:flaming:

Warlock: :smirk: Persistant aren't we?

Dbzman: When I fight, I always do the best I can!

Warlock: Well lets carry on then!

Dbzman: Fine with me!

[COLOR=red]Warlock and Dbzman start fighting again, and Warlock gets in most of the hits[/COLOR]

Warlock: You're running out of energy with every blow, I've won already.

Dbzman: I'm not giving up!!!

[COLOR=red]Charges at Warlock, but Warlock darts to the side and punches Dbzman in the face, then elbows him in the back, and finishes off by jumping in front of Dbzman and kicking him in the stomach, winding him[/COLOR]

Warlock: Dbzman you've lost! Stop being a fool and give up already!

Dbzman: Make me!!!

Warlock: :mad: Ok then, but when I kick your *** even more, remember it was you that wanted me to!

Dbzman: Sure...:smirk:

[COLOR=red]Suddenly, Warlock disappears, and re-appears next to Dbzman, and breaks his arm[/COLOR]

Dbzman: :eek: Ow...Ok...You...Win...

Warlock: Finally you got it through that thick skull of yours! [COLOR=blue]Sigh[/COLOR], same old Dbzman...

Dbzman: Same old Warlock...:smirk:

Raiha leaves the tournament with Chiri on her shoulder.

Chiri: Cheeh, that Doom is a pain.

Raiha: He was exceptionally strong. But I'm not sure of his weakness yet...

Chiri: Every man has a very large weakness that you keep overlooking.

Raiha: What's that?

Chiri: Cheh, you don't know?

Raiha: Should I?

(Note: Chiri is a male!)

Chiri: Females! Especially pretty ones.

Raiha: o.O Okay...

Chiri: When you fight in the Junior Division, you need to flaunt your assets.

Raiha: But...but...I...:o.

[I]The Paramedics check Pyro, then doom... They signal to the announcer...[/I]

Announcer: "And the winner is.... Pyro!!"

[I]Crowd goes wild...[/I]

Pyro:

Warlock: "I knew he could do it."
Zylius: "Hmmm, I had my doubts.... but looks like he pulled through..."

(Warlock - Kaloc is your Character, you can control the next fight.)

[b]*stops wit the ki blasts*
*sweats*
*gulps*
Man, I'm thirsty! I think I'll go....*thinks*
*Instant Transmits himself to Pluto*
(thought:dammit,...too cold. can't...breathe,...huh? I need [u]air[/u]?)
*Instant Transmits himself to the South Polar region*
Hmmmm, well look on the bright side,...here it ain't [i]that[/i] cold...
*practices some ki waves*
KaMeHaMeHa!
*a penguin in the distance interferes with the waves path of destruction, and so....dies*
dammit, didn't wanna hurt nuthin..I wudn'ta come here otherwise,....dang,..better bury that poor fellow...
*goes to pick up the penguin when he notices a brass ring, almost totally covered in the snow*
Hmmm,...whoever dropped this musta been here a while ago, otherwise the blizzard wudda covered this by now,...maybe, maybe they're still here,....
*someone claps their hands from behind AJ*
*AJ turns around swiftly, ready to fight*
Who goes there?
[i]tbc...[/i][/b]

[SIZE=1][i]The medics take Pyro's battered body and place it on a strtcher and begin to carry it off..[/i]

Pyro: What are you doing? I'm fine!

[i]Pyro rips off his restraints and jumps off the stretcher as healthy as ever..[/i]

Pyro: I think I'll go sit ringside, and wait for the next match to begin..

[i]Pyro walks over to the side of the ring and sits down next to Raiha..[/i]

Pyro: So you have a talking bird?!?!?:D[/SIZE]

[b]
Mystery Man: Excellent show of skill, my good man,...killing a bird,..you are indeed pure brute strength...
AJ: Hey, if you're gonna shoot me down,...come over here and do it..
MM: Oh my,...you don't know who I am?
AJ: Either you're deaf or you're stupid, now come over here, where I can get my hands on you, Aszhole..
MM: My my, we have a little feisty one here, don't we?
AJ: Listen aszhole, I didn't come here to chitchat to your highness,..wait a second, wha' a posh bstard like you doin in the Middle o the South Pole?
MM: They call me the Wiseman of the South..
AJ: If you're so wise,..get the he// outta here,..SCRAM!
MM: Ahh, such anger, such fear,...such pain and sorrow,..such ambitions,...
AJ: Hey hey,..I'm warning you Grandpa...
MM: Grandpa? Young fool! I'm old enough to be your Great grandfather's great grandfather twice over!
AJ: But that's beyond the age that a human...
MM:..beyond the age that human expires,..silly fool. I am no measly human. I am of the ancient race of the Cetra.
AJ: The,...Cetra? I thought they were all killed by us...
MM: Us? Us? You are a Saiyan? Then you shall die...and I had such high aspirations for you...
AJ: Listen old man, I don't fight old men,..and I don't fight ppl who hold grudges over my race. So typical of a Cetra to get angry so quickly...
MM: I shall kill you, or die trying....
AJ: Old man, I told you, I don't figh- *man disappears and reappears in front of AJ, uppercutting him to the jaw*
AJ: So....you don't need a walking stick do you? Old man, you're gonna wish you died earlier,...
*fight ensues*[/b]

[b]Name:[/b] Master Kai
[b]Age:[/b] Long since forgotten
[b]Race:[/b] Ancient Cetra
[b]Height:[/b] 5 foot
[b]Weight:[/b] ??
[b]Bio/Info:[/b] Has a deep hatred towards Saiyans. He saw what happened to the last of the Cetra as a young boy. He was sent to survive on another planet, and to keep the last of the Cetra alive. Although he hates Saiyans, with a passion, he likes young children, and is a very good mentor. He is a hermit who lives in the South Pole. His martial art skills haven't been as good as this in years, even though he has given up on fighting. His aim now, in life is to teach and carry on the ways of the Cetra to a young child, before dying. His only hope lies in AJ, who meets his high expectations. But soon, his hate for Saiyans dissolves as he begins to tutor the young child....
[b]Ki blasts:[/b] 18 000
[b]Punches:[/b] 15 000
[b]Kicks:[/b] 16 000
[b]Agility:[/b] 50 000
[b]Intelligence:[/b] 100 000
[b][i]BTW, Final Flash, this guy isn't a fighter, he just teaches AJ new techniques...[/i][/b]

Raiha: o.O This is Chiri, my cat eagle.

Chiri: Cheh, hello Pyro.

Pyro: That's a cat eagle?

Chiri: Cheeeh! Of course not! I'm trapped in this frail sparrow's body until Raiha and I find the spell to reverse this curse.

Pyro: ....Oh...

Raiha: So, you regenerate almost as fast as I do.

Pyro: I thought you were a Sayjin.

Raiha: Only half. My mother was Changeling and Laporin.

Pyro: Laporin....doesn't ring a bell.

Raiha: Bell?

Pyro: It's just an expresion.

Raiha: Laporin's can interface with pure magic and transform into beasts and spirits themselves. I can do that because once you have Laporin blood, you're marked.

Pyro: ...Interesting.

[I]Warlock, Kaloc and DBZMAN all appear in one of the fighter ready rooms.[/I]

Warlock: "Good luck out there Kaloc."

DBZMAN: "Yeah, good luck. You're going to need it."

[I]Warlock and DBZMAN teleport to the private room, and Kaloc stands by the entrance, ready for the announcer's call. Finally, it comes...[/I]

Announcer: "Now, for our next match. First, a fighter of Earth, son of the legendary Goku, GOTEN!!!"

[I]Goten walks onto the arena.[/I]

Announcer: "And now, a fighter you're sure to of heard of if you've been in the Olandi System, KALOC!!!"

[I]Kaloc walks onto the arena, and faces Goten.[/I]

Announcer: "3, 2, 1, FIGHT!"

[I]Kaloc and Goten plow into each other, and begin a furious skirmish.[/I]

Announcer: "It's looks as though they're evenly matched..."

[I]Kaloc pulls back from Goten, and erupts in a aura of blue. Instantly Kaloc takes the edge, beating Goten further and further back. Goten suddenly powers up, sending Kaloc slightly back. Goten puts his hands in front of him. [/I]

Goten: "KAMEHAMEHA!!!"

[I]Kaloc put both of his hands by his sides and mutters words as his hands join together. A massive blast issuses from his hands, hitting Goten's Kamehameha dead on. The two blasts struggle, and finally Goten's starts to take over. The blast is about to hit Kaloc, when he teleports behind Goten.[/I]

Goten: "Done and done!"

Kaloc: "I think not..."

[I]Kaloc's fist pounds into Goten's back, and he smashes into the ground, unconscious...[/I]

[b]MM:*powers up* :flaming:
AJ: That ain't not gonna save you old man...
MM: Oh? :smirk:
*the old man put's his hands together at the heels,..both hands' fingers facing his left and right....*
MM: Northern Star!
AJ: What the..? :eek:
<~~The unexpected fire ball blast continues pushing AJ deeper into the iceberg he's in front of...
while AJ tries with all his might to bounce it off, or atleast make it lose it's power~~>
MM: :laugh: Where did all that strength you werer boasting about a minute ago, go to now, when you most needed it? Huh?
*sends blasts into the 'Northern Star', to increase it's size*
AJ: *sweats* There's only one thing I can do now,..time to see if the Sahara training paid off...
*drops his hands, with which he was protecting himself from the evergrowing ball*
<~~The blast goes straight through AJ~~>
MM: Impossible! He,...absorbed it?
AJ: HeHe! Jus needed a lil time to work that one up....
What say you explain yourself old man, before I pulverise you?
MM: :mad: Never! The cheek! He asks an elder to bow down?!
-----an odd few hours later-----
<~~Both fighters on the floor straining to get up...~~>
AJ: I'd hit...*puff* you right now..old man,..*huff* but I want to know first, who sent you to ...track...me down an..and kill me? Was it...the Enfor..cer..?
MM: You...*huff* destroy me...Hah,..that really makes me ...laugh *forced smile* :laugh:
I work...on my own....I'd tear you limb from limd...right now...but-but...er,..I don't want to break into a ....sweat *wheeze* :blush:
AJ: Then why the fight? *gets up* Becuase I'm a Saiyan..?
MM: You...killed my people...
AJ: I did nothing! I cannot and will not be responsible for my ancestral brutality!
MM: So...a Saiyan with a heart of Gold, and no pride in his lineage? Now [i]that is[/i] rare! Hmmm,..maybe you [i]will[/i] do after all....
AJ: Maybe I'll do what? Answer me old man!
MM: *gets up and fumbles around...* I'd like to pass on my teachings to another before I die....
AJ: Then why me?
MM: Because you meet my high standards, fool!
*slaps AJ over the head*
AJ: (thought: Well,..if the old man can floor me,..then I guess I [i]can[/i] learn a few more tricks from an old dog....)
OK,..I agree, on one condition...
MM: Ask, and you shall recieve...
AJ: I ask that you don't think of me as a child, but as a warrior. Do not pity me, but push me...
MM: Done! Hehe :laugh: Who said I'd take pity on you? You need discipline, boy!!! :devil:
[i]tbc...[/i][/b]

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: I've heard of Kaloc. I'm impressed.

Pyro: How could you've heard of Kaloc? I've never mentioned him to you.

Raiha: I've been around the galaxy...Don't let it surprise you. There's a lot about me you don't know yet. :devil:

Pyro: :eek:

Chiri: She's just trying to psyche you out Pyro.

Raiha: Trying?

Chiri: Cheh chech cheh.

Pyro: Right. Okay. I'm convinced. This bird is psychotic.

Chiri: *pecks Pyro* *hard*

Pyro: Ouch?

Chiri: When I am reborn as a cat eagle, I will make you suffer...:flaming:

Pyro: Oh yeah?

Raiha: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: I've been around the galaxy...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ya know? That phrase can have more than one meaning, lol. I'm just gonna go for the one that has no sexual inuendo..:rolleyes:
Pyro: Kaloc is not too strong but he's a real good fighter..

Raiha: Ya I can tell, I've never had the chance to see him fight before and i must say I'm a bit impressed..

Pyro: [i]I[/i] wanna see you fight..

Raiha: Really? Why?

Pyro: Cause I've never seen you fight, I enjoy watching the many fighting styles people have..

Chiri: I think you used that as a pick-up line..

[i]Pyro gives a friendly glare at Chiri[/i]

Chiri: :D

Raiha: Heh, well once the junior division starts you'll have that chance..

Pyro: All right, I'm looking forward to it..[/SIZE]

Really? That's a sexual inuendo? I had no idea... :blush: Oh well. Anyways...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raiha: *sigh* I'm not like Sajyins at all. Even if my father was one.

Pyro: Any special abilities besides magic, ki forces, and martial arts I should know about?

Raiha: Hmmm...I'm super flexible, when someone grabs my arm, I can twist their arm and kick the person with both legs.

Pyro: You'll have to demonstrate for me.

Raiha: Sure.

Chiri: Acatually, super flexible isn't a strong enough word... She can-

Raiha: Chiri! Stop boasting about me. I'm not that great. Sure I'm strong enough to fight someone like Goten and win, but it's more of a mental thing to me. I don't like winning with raw power. It's so...barbaric.

Pyro: Interesting.

Raiha: Do you always say that?

[SIZE=1]yes it can be taken as in a sexual manner.. if someone says that a person has "been around" somewhere, they actually could mean that that person sleeps around with a lot of people, so when you put "I've been around the galaxy" thats one of the many translations that went through my head....
Pyro: I dunno, I guess I just find a lot of things interesting :D

Raiha: Ok.. so you wanted a demo on my flexibility?

Pyro: Huh? *cough* you mean on me?! :eek: Err.. um....

Raiha: What? Afraid?

Pyro: Not so much afraid as unfamiliar to you technique..

Raiha: well you arent gonna learn it sitting there!

Pyro: *sigh* Ok.. if you insist..

Raiha: :smirk: Oh I do, heh heh..[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha stands up...Pyro follows suit.

Raiha: Pyro, attack me from behind using your arms.

Pyro launched himself at Raiha and grabbed her around the neck. She jumped up and flipped onto the ground him gracefully.

Pyro: How the hell-?

His complaint was cut off as Raiha backflipped away, then went into a cat like fighting stance.

Pyro: So you want to play rough?

Raiha: *flips hair out of her eyes* Sure. :smirk:

Pyro flew at her again, only to find himself grabbing at thin air...

Raiha: Up here...*brings both hands down on Pyro's neck*

Chiri: Chech...

Pyro: *gasp* Ow.

Raiha: Fair enough?

Pyro: You fight like a cat.

Raiha: My older cousin trained me to be a gymnist, and my best friend trained me to be like a cat. I've had lots of training to get better at what I do. :D

[SIZE=1]Pyro: I will admit you're good but you have one flaw with your style..

Raiha: Oh really? And what might that be?

Pyro: All you movements are too smooth and it takes time to make them that way, and when fighting time is short..

Raiha: It's never been a problem for me before..

Pyro: Your movements should be quick and to the point, you shouldn't waste time being graceful..

Raiha: Heh, I'm going to need a demonstration..

Pyro: Well then, you ready?

Raiha: Yup

[i]Pyro lunges at Raiha who springs up in the air with many flips and twists.. while she is doing this Pyro stops disappears and reappears above Raiha and smashes her to the ground..[/i]

Raiha: Ow! Ok, point taken.. but I like my way of doing things so I'm gonna keep it that way

Pyro: That's fine with me, just pointing out your weakness in fighting style..

Raiha: I guess I jsut have to hope I dont have to fight someone with a lot of speed..

Pyro: Speed has nothing to do with it, it's simple reflex.. if you dodge I follow as soon as I see your gone..

Raiha: I see.. I'll remember that..[/SIZE]

Serious Question: That tourney thing is for, like, the pro/old fogeys, right? Coz I'm on it, and Raiha ain't...or am I wrong?
[b]***Moves learnt: Northern Star, Absorbtion***
(megamegamegastrong waves, beams, and ball can't be absorbed though,..and the move tires out AJ, although the move name doesn't say so :D )

MM: Faster! FASTER!
AJ: I'm trying old man!
MM: Hmph! To try isn't good enough, but to succeed is everything!
Now move it!
*slaps AJ over the head*
AJ: Ow!
*mutters* Stupid old man, makin me scrub his house. Wha kinda training is this(?) *mutter mutter*.....
MM: What?
*slaps AJ over the head*
AJ: Ow! I didn't say anything!
*slaps AJ over the head*
MM: So,...you think deafness comes with age? Idiot!
*yet again, another slap*
AJ: Ok ok! Lesson learnt already!
*slaps over the head* :cross:
MM: Apparently not,...now lose some cheek, and scrub faster!
AJ: (thought: Hmmm,..maybe it was a mistake to let him train me,..all he's done so far is let me learn one move and then he puts me to the dishes,....oh hell, i might as well train with him. Gotta learn a few tricks off of the old geezer before I lose him)
MM: Hey! I don't like that look on your face!
*slaps over the head*
AJ: Ow! Now what?
MM: Lesson two, learn to understand and use facial expressions to understand your enemy, or even friends. Eyes are truly the wondows of the soul...
AJ: (thought: soo....this guy knows what I'm thinking?)
*slaps over the head*
MM: Of course I know what you're thinking! You think I just sat in a sofa and eat Chip 'n' Dips all these years?!
*slaps over the head again*
-----[i]tbc...[/i]-----[/b]