OtakuBoards

Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe

Flash

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I just noticed that when/if i win my match, no matter who wins the match after me I'm still basically fighting an un-specificallycontrolled character,lol[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, I guess that [I]is[/I] funny. Well, I'm versing the power hungry Amioc who as of yet hasn't appeared at these boards. He says that he's been banned. Well, I'll find out the full story at school today...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Amoic has been banned? Dang, I guess thats one person down in Hunt For The Dragonballs! :( [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if he truly is banned, but he says he can't post and a few other things. He's going to try an re-register tonight...

Guest Pyromaniac
:D Hey everyone! I'm new to this board. Actually, I just found out by accident 2 days ago! I'm not clear what all this is, or what the rules are, but it sounds kick@$$!If it's okay, I'd like to join.Just don't tell PiroMunkie. He seems to have problems accepting the fact that there is another pyro around here. I've already gotten 7 threating private messages from him, saying to stop being a pyro, and to stay away from somebody named Raih, or Raiha, or somthin. Whats his problem anywhay?And who is this Raiha person?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pyromaniac [/i]
[B]:D Hey everyone! I'm new to this board. Actually, I just found out by accident 2 days ago! I'm not clear what all this is, or what the rules are, but it sounds kick@$$!If it's okay, I'd like to join.Just don't tell PiroMunkie. He seems to have problems accepting the fact that there is another pyro around here. I've already gotten 7 threating private messages from him, saying to stop being a pyro, and to stay away from somebody named Raih, or Raiha, or somthin. Whats his problem anywhay?And who is this Raiha person? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]:mad: Incompetent fool, you might wanna check if I' active in this RPG before you post in it! And WTF are you talking about?! I've only sent you one threatening pm just a while ago! And I didnt even mention Raiha! So either you are trying to make me look bad or someone is getting into my name and sending those to you as me, but it's not me! And I doubt that someones in my account or else theyd also post in my name so you're just f*cking lying. You give pyros everywhere a bad name you little sh*t! And I'm not saying stop being a pyro, I'm just saying change your d*mn name so it doesn't get so confusing since some people still call me pyro from my old name! Be a little more original! :mad:[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]:mad: Incompetent fool, you might wanna check if I' active in this RPG before you post in it! And WTF are you talking about?! I've only sent you one threatening pm just a while ago! And I didnt even mention Raiha! So either you are trying to make me look bad or someone is getting into my name and sending those to you as me, but it's not me! And I doubt that someones in my account or else theyd also post in my name so you're just f*cking lying. You give pyros everywhere a bad name you little sh*t! And I'm not saying stop being a pyro, I'm just saying change your d*mn name so it doesn't get so confusing since some people still call me pyro from my old name! Be a little more original! :mad:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Woah, calm down, Pyro.. Stop with the threatening on my topic! This is topic isn't for bickering between members, it's for fighting, killing, destroying, obliterating and anything else involving Ki blasts. :)

Now, Let's all be friends, and try to get along. Pyro, I'm sure this new Pyro isn't that bad, so I'm gonna let him join the RPG. But only on one condidtion - Pyromaniac, you gotta change your name. It's too similar to Pyro's old name and stuff, sorry. But hey, there are plenty of good names that aren't taken.

And remember, Raiha is MY woman. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Woah, calm down, Pyro.. Stop with the threatening on my topic! This is topic isn't for bickering between members, it's for fighting, killing, destroying, obliterating and anything else involving Ki blasts. :)

Now, Let's all be friends, and try to get along. Pyro, I'm sure this new Pyro isn't that bad, so I'm gonna let him join the RPG. But only on one condidtion - Pyromaniac, you gotta change your name. It's too similar to Pyro's old name and stuff, sorry. But hey, there are plenty of good names that aren't taken.

And remember, Raiha is MY woman. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

No, she's MINE!!! Anyway, the only way Pyromaniac can change his name is to re-register, and he may not want to do that. And I'm not on anyone's side here. Not Pyromaniac's, not Pyromunkie's. Anyway, leave this arguement for General Disscusion, and not my board. Any more of this agruing and I'll get [I]very[/I] angry. In fact, I may even delete it in a few minutes. Anyway, back to the topic...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

No, she's MINE!!! Anyway, the only way Pyromaniac can change his name is to re-register, and he may not want to do that. And I'm not on anyone's side here. Not Pyromaniac's, not Pyromunkie's. Anyway, leave this arguement for General Disscusion, and not my board. Any more of this agruing and I'll get [I]very[/I] angry. In fact, I may even delete it in a few minutes. Anyway, back to the topic... [/B][/QUOTE]
and if rahia seen this,she would have a fit over ya'll 2 fighting about her when her b/f is rico. ok i'll shush now and let yall continue fighting. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]whats so bad about another member having the name pyro? look at how many sephiroth's there are, even a safer cloud! yet you don't see me getting upset about it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I have much pride with my name, and if all of the sudden it becomes doubled or mass produced than that takes away from my uniqueness here. And I like things to be kept more original, I dont like the idea that there's a lot of sephiroths on the board but thats I dont have a Sephiroth name so I keep quiet with that.

Anywho, whose turn is it to battle in the tournament?[/SIZE]