OtakuBoards

Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe

Flash

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]For your edification: Raiha is 15, but she can act like she's younger or older. It depends on who she's talking to.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Raiha, Raiha, Raiha, so hot-tempered, so misunderstanding....
When I said old fogeys, I meant pre-Aestus & androids.
And when I said, on the tourney, I meant the lil tournament GIF that shows the match-ups...and the reason I mentioned Raiha, was because you keep saying something about a Junior Division, which I don't understand,...:confused: Quit pickin on me...:cross:
Oh,...how come you not on AIM? Then I coulda explained everything a lil clearer for ya...then no 'misinterpretations' will arise....
oh, btw, quit pickin on me! :D :rolleyes:
[i]Does that mean you owe me an apology? :laugh: [/i][/b]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]Raiha, Raiha, Raiha, so hot-tempered, so misunderstanding....
When I said old fogeys, I meant pre-Aestus & androids.
And when I said, on the tourney, I meant the lil tournament GIF that shows the match-ups...and the reason I mentioned Raiha, was because you keep saying something about a Junior Division, which I don't understand
Oh,...how come you not on AIM?
oh, btw, quit pickin on me! :D :rolleyes:
[i]Does that mean you owe me an apology? :laugh: [/i][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

You're right about hot tempered, it's in my blood.
Old fogeys...don't use that word, it can be easily misinterpreted by me.
Junior Division: For younger or new fighters, ask Flash.
AIM doesn't exist on my computer because of my dad. Go figure.
Picking on you? LOL, I'll keep doing that until the end of time, and I never apoligize, unless people's feelings or person are hurt. :D

[B]
You're right about hot tempered, it's in my blood.
[/B][/QUOTE]
[b]Man, I'm good..[/b]
[B]
Old fogeys...don't use that word, it can be easily misinterpreted by me.
[/B][/QUOTE]
[b]Butbut-but,...I always use old-fogeys,..it just means wel,...meh nevermind..[/b]
[B]
Junior Division: For younger or new fighters, ask Flash.
[/B][/QUOTE]
[b]Oh...right...OK, that's OK..I understand now...kinda like heavyweight an lightweight an all that, huh?...[/b]
[B]
AIM doesn't exist on my computer because of my dad. Go figure.
[/B][/QUOTE]
[b]Yeh, OK, I understand that..[/b]
[B]
Picking on you? LOL, I'll keep doing that until the end of time, and I never apoligize, unless people's feelings or person are hurt. :D [/B][/QUOTE]
[b]But u [i]did[/i] upset my feelings :laugh: j/k...[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lordvegeta [/i]
[B]man you guys lost me i think it would be best if im out cuz i missed way 2 much man!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Just wing it. If you screw up, you'll know because we'll all be laughing our asses off! J/K. :D[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lordvegeta [/i]
[B]man you guys lost me i think it would be best if im out cuz i missed way 2 much man!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Were you ever in in the 1st place? j/k...
Mosta the stuff you missed is just us spammin our heads off waiting for a match to begin...[/b]

[B]

[b]Were you ever in in the 1st place? j/k...
Mosta the stuff you missed is just us spammin our heads off waiting for a match to begin...[/b] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, yeah, either that or Pyro teaching Raiha a better attack style...[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, yeah, either that or Pyro teaching Raiha a better attack style...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]lol, yeh that too..heh heh,...then there's me and my (quote) 'crazy @$$ mofo' (end quote) Wiseman o the South scumbag Master Kai...
*slaps over the head*
AJ: Alright dammit! I'm working already!.....[/b]

[B]

[b]lol, yeh that too..heh heh,...then there's me and my (quote) 'crazy @$$ mofo' (end quote) Wiseman o the South scumbag Master Kai...
*slaps over the head*
AJ: Alright dammit! I'm working already!.....[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I mean...*cough* Ahem, yes...that's right.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]... I dont think Ive ever seen so much spam here in G&S!! :D (well, 'cept you say a word i say a word..)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]So: Continue, I'm getting bored. And Mom'll kick me off the computer in a few minutes anyways

[SIZE=1]What [i]is[/i] the next fight??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pyro: Hmmm.. it seems it might be a while until I fight again...

Raiha: Soooo.. what?

Pyro: I have some business I need to attend to...

Raiha: Ok? So you're leaving for a while?

Pyro: Ya, hopefully I'll be back before my next fight..

Raiha: Ok! See you whenever you get back I guess! :D

Pyro: Heh, all right, bye..

[i]Pyro dissipates his body into a shapeless mass of flame :flaming: and rockets himself far off into the horizon and then disappearing out of sight..then, a bright light flashes in the distance and a streak of light fires up into the sky and into outer space...[/i][/SIZE]

I think the next fight is HIM vs. Juggernaut. There's also all those other fights with the aliens. Well, I guess Flash will have to sort everything out...
-----------------------------------
[I]Warlock walks over to Kaloc, who is walking back into the ready room.[/I]

Warlock: "Great job out there Kaloc. Want to get some training done?"

Kaloc: "Soon, I just want to see the updated tournement chart."

[I]Warlokc walked left down a corridor as Kaloc walked to the tournement chart...[/I]

[COLOR=red]Dragonballzman flys off to his fave training grounds: The mountains [/COLOR]:rolleyes:

Dbzman: [COLOR=blue]Sigh[/COLOR], I guess I'd better train really hard before my match with Safer, I should at least get as strong as Warlock if I wanna beat him!

[COLOR=teal]MULTI FORM!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Starts kicking the fake Dbzmans asses[/COLOR]

Dbzman: Ha, you lot suck!!!

[COLOR=red]Blasts them all, and they sink back into his body[/COLOR]

Dbzman: I wonder...I don't think anyones in the Room of Spirit And Time right now!

[COLOR=red]Instant Transmission[/COLOR]

Dbzman: POPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

Popo: Yes?

Dbzman: I wanna use the ROST.

Popo: Ok

[COLOR=red]Takes him to the door, and Dbzman jumps in, then immediatly starts training[/COLOR]

Popo: Would you like someone else to train with?

Dbzman: K.

[COLOR=red]Popo gets Dende to get King Kai to send everyone a telepathic message [/COLOR]

King Kai: ...[COLOR=royalblue]Everybody...Can you hear me?[/COLOR]

All the fighters all over the world: Huh? Oh, King Kai, that you?

King Kai: [COLOR=royalblue]What did you expect, an egg sandwich??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :D Ahem. The reson I'm sending this message is: Whyd did the chicken cro-Oh no, wait, that wasn't it! Um...Oh yeah! The ROST is currently in use by 1 person (Dbzman) So if you want to use it also, MOVE YOUR ***!!! [/COLOR]

[b]<<~What did you expect, an egg sandwich???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Ahem. The reson I'm sending this message is: Whyd did the chicken cro-Oh no, wait, that wasn't it! Um...
Oh yeah! The ROST is currently in use by 1 person (Dbzman) So if you want to use it also, MOVE YOUR asz!!! ~>>
AJ: Hmmmm,...is that an invitation...?
*Instant Transmits self to Kami's Lookout Point*
AJ: Mr. Popo?
PP: Yeess?
AJ: I heard there's one space left...
PP: Where?
AJ: Aw c'mon! You know me!
PP: Weeell,...I guess...
AJ: Plz?!
PP: Ok. Right this way,...
*Enters the room and sees the cheesiest grin ever....*
AJ: So, this is the ROST? Heck, it's a lot different from the second one,...more intense too....
*DBZMan's cheesy grin gets wider,..bigger,...and cheesier...*
[i]tbc....[/i]
****------------------------****[/b]

[SIZE=1][i]Deep in space a shapeless mass of light soars through space..the shapeless mass is none other than Pyro in his Light state..[/i]

Pyro: What dragons are left?

[COLOR=crimson]Light Dragon: Earth, Water, Wind, and Life...[/COLOR]

Pyro: Hmmm... it seems that the banned dragons are all put places where they would be weakened by their surroundings.. places where he main element is the opposite of them..

[COLOR=blue]Ice Dragon: Makes sense, that's why I couldn't get off that fire planet at will.. I needed to embody myself within another entity..[/COLOR]

Pyro: All right so let's see.. what's the opposite of Earth?

[COLOR=crimson]Light Dragon: Well, Earth is a solid..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Ice Dragon: And then water is almost solid but not..[/COLOR]

Pyro: And then there'd be gas.. cripes! There must be thousands of gas planets in the universe! How are we gonna find the one the Earth Dragon is on??!!

[COLOR=crimson]Light Dragon: I'll run a search throughout the area in the universe containing gaseous planets and see which one contains the littlest amount of gas.. he should be there[/COLOR]

Pyro: All right.

[COLOR=blue]Ice Dragon: This may take a while to just fly around until we find it..[/COLOR]

Pyro: No problem..[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]ohhhhh............riiiiiiiiight...........:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]...yeah....me too. My friends live in the UK and they don't have cheesy grins, unless their doing it to make me laugh... :laugh: