OtakuBoards

Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe

Flash

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: Your guess is as good as mine. *shrug* Ihope Warlock knows what he's getting into.

DBZ: He'll be fine. He's always fine.

Raiha: Wanna train with me for a bit?

DBZ: Are you kidding? A shrimp like you?

Raiha: *clears throat* Ahem, I'm not as weak as you think I am.

DBZ: Prove it.

Raiha: Okay...ARASHINO!!!

DBZ: Ouch...[/COLOR]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm trying a new writing style. Tell me if you like it better than my old writing style.
-----------------------------------

Warlock and the masked warrior both touch down in the middle of nowhere. Warlock turns to the masked warrior.

[B]Warlock:[/B] [I]"So, tell me all."[/I]

[B]Masked Warrior:[/B] [I]"I will, but first..."[/I]

The masked man puts his hand to his mask, and takes it off. The mask disappears in his hand, and so does he rest of his armour. Warlock sees him clearly for the first time. He has a face, very simalar to Warlock's, and wears black trousers, a black T-Shirt, and a black cape...

[B]Warlock:[/B] [I]"So, are you really my brother?"[/I]

[B]Warrior:[/B] [I]"Yes, I am..."[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] [I]"Tell me, what's your name."[/I]

[B]Warrior:[/B] [I]"My name, is Aldor."[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] [I]"So, what is the race you were talking of?"[/I]

[B]Aldor:[/B] [I]"You are part 'Zork'. A race which doesn't have much fighting ability, but lives for an incredible amount of time. Our grandmother was one, and she had a child with a sayin, our father. He had children with a human, and so we were created.[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] [I]"What happened to our parents?"[/I]

[B]Aldor:[/B] [I]"I don't know. All I know is something happened, and I was taken to another planet, while you remained here."[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] [I]"So, what happened next?"[/I]

[B]Aldor:[/B] [I]I grew up on a harsh planet, and became a mercanary. I was hired to eradicate you, but failed. After I escaped, I wandered from planet to planet, training, and trying to find my past. That's when I stumbled upon the planet of the Zork, were I met our grandmother, and I found out most of our past. [/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] [I]I see. Well, atleast you found our past. I've been searching for years, but haven't found anything."[/I]

[B]Aldor:[/B] [I]"I've came to warn you of a power unimaginable. Of a fierce fighter. He's already arrived at this planet, and is fighting in a tournement that is been held here. He's name is..."[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] [I]"Juggernaut."[/I]

[B]Aldor:[/B] [I]"How do you know?"[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] [I]"He's already showed how sickening he is. He killed three competitor's who were also in the tournement. And he also killed someone gruceimly(sp) in the tournement itself. Do you know any more about him?"[/I]

[B]Aldor:[/B] [I]"No, I have not."[/I]

[B]Aldor:[/B] "And one more thing Aldor, are we twins?"

[B]Aldor:[/B] [I]"We look exactly alike, we sound alike and we're even wearing the same things. Take your guess."[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] [I]"Heh, good point. Let's get back to the others."[/I]

[B]Aldor:[/B] [I]"After you."[/I]

Warlock and Aldor both took off, back towards Dbzman and Rahia. Within a minute they had landed back next to them. Dbzman and Rahia looked at them, confused.

[B]Dbzman:[/B] [I]"Are you using multi-form Warlock?"[/I]

[B]Warlock and Aldor:[/B] [I]"Nope."[/I]

Dbzman rubbed his eyes, and looked at them again.

[B]Dbzman:[/B] [I]"Them I must be seeing two Warlocks." [/I]

[B]Rahia:[/B] [I]"Well, I know. One of you is Warlock, and the other is that warrior.[/I]

[B]Warlock and Aldor:[/B] [I]"Correct."[/I]

[B]Dbzman:[/B] [I]"So, who is who?"[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] [I]"I'm Warlock, he's Aldor."[/I]

[B]Dbzman:[/B] [I]"Forget it, I'll forget who's who within seconds..."[/I]

[someone appears besides safer]

safer: ...its been a while

???: yes, you could say that, how have you been?

safer: the earth is in peril, once again

???: and you are fighting to protect it once again I assume?

safer: ......

???: hmph! I knew you were weak hearted, even when you know what you are, what [I]we[/I] are, you still fight to protect these worthless humans

safer: whats it to you anyway?

???: as a fellow [I]ancient[/I] I think it is my duty to stop you, we are a superior race, why do you continue to protect these humans?

safer: because I feel as though it is my destiny

???: your destiny?! your pathetic, I can't believe you are my brother

safer: just because you are my sister, Nadia, does not mean you have to contradict me

nadia: ....I might not like what I am about to do, but it is for your own good, sephiroth...

safer: huh?

[safer gets knocked out by nadia]

nadia: and now, to be in control of pure power...

[nadia puts a hand on safers chest and an energy begins to surround them, a moment later, safer disappears, and nadia is surging with energy]

nadiroth: haha! this power is amazing! I never figured your power had gotten this far brother, I am now the fusion of us both, nadiroth! ha ha ha! I shall wreak terror in this puny planet...

to be continued....

[QUOTE][B]Raiha: Wanna train with me for a bit?

DBZ: Are you kidding? A shrimp like you?[/B][/QUOTE]

Dbzman isn't that type of person you know :flaming: He wouldn't acually mind training with Raiha either, because he'd at least get to know her fighting style just in case he fights her in the tournament!!! :flaming:

-----

Warlock: I suppose you would...We ARE twins, so you wouldn't even be able to sense who we are by looking at our powers!

Dbzman: Yeah, I just tried that, but you and Aldor are emitting the same type of energy.

Raiha: So what have you been talking about?

Aldor: We have just been introducing each other, and it seems that Warlock already knows about the vicious fighter that is in the tournament.

Dbzman and Raiha: Let me guess, Juggernaut?

Aldor: So you two know about him too?

Dbzman: Yeah, I read the charts, and it seemed a little strange that those other competetors would just vanish, without even a match, so I asked Aestus what happened, and he told me the whole thing.

Raiha: I felt all the power levels drop when Juggernaut killed them.

Aldor: I see.

Dbzman: I guess he's gonna shoot right up the charts!

Raiha: Yeah, I don't think there will be many people that can acually have a chance against him!

Dbzman: I wonder if I'd have much of a chance against him...

Aldor: Well, I checked his Power Level when he faught HIM, and I found that he was using about 1/2 of his power then, and compared to that, you are only half as strong.

Dbzman: So my full power is only 1/4 of his?

Aldor: Yes. Warlock is about half as strong and Raiha, I don't really know because I haven't seen her fight.

Chiri: Chech chech.

Aldor: Did that bird laugh at me?

Raiha: No, he said you're a bastard. :D

Aldor: :flaming: Well its not MY fault I haven't seen you fight!

[b]****--------------------****
WM: Get up, idiot!
AJ: But I finished all my chores!
WM: Not that!
AJ: My match? It's the second round already?
WM: No you idiot! Concentrate!..
AJ: *sniff sniff* Do...I smell cheese?
WM: :mad: Focus!
AJ: :( K...
AJ: Huh? The hell did Safer go?
WM: That's not what I meant...I presume he is training... can't you feel it?
AJ: Hmm,..huh? Where'd the rest go?
WM: :flaming: Idiot..as I said earlier, we can only guess that they are training...
AJ: So...uh,..what exactly are we focusing on..?
WM: You tell me...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[i]One forever later[/i]
AJ: Oh...so the terrorists got killed in the end?
WM: :confused: Idiot..
AJ: :blush: Sorry,..ADD..
[i]Another lifetime later[/i]
WM: Now is all of that clear?
AJ: Yup!
WM: Numskull...
AJ: Numwhat?
WM: Nevermind..anyway, there's something I want to show you..
AJ: What?
WM: Focus all your energy onto one attacking part of your body..
AJ: Done..
WM: Now,..do a quick, sharp slice acroos the air with that body part..
AJ: My hand you mean..
WM: Yeh yeh. whaever..
AJ: Now what?
WM: Hmmm,..didn't work...use the Super Kaio Ken technique..
AJ: What strength..? 1? 2? 3? 4? What?
WM: Let's try four..
AJ: Um...I can't keep this up long...so hurry up...
WM: Now focus all your energy into your hand...and slice the air as fast as you can...
AJ: Now what?
WM: Hmm, still didn't work..are you feeling tired?
AJ: A little bit..
*stuffs a senzu down AJ's mouth*
WM: Now try..
AJ: :eek: Good God, no! Not another time-space hole! Your not gonna make me fight Enforcer again are ye?
WM: Nope..this is a different type of portal..put your hand through, and when you feel comfortable,..step in...
*puts hand in*
*steps in*
*collapses onto the floor due to the sheer gravity*
AJ: Can't..breathe...
WM: You'll get used to it...now..lay there for a few days..
AJ: ??? I...won't make..it..
WM: (thought: heh,..that child underestimates himself...and overestimates others.. well,..expect the worst and hope for the best..
****--------------------****[/b]

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: :smirk: You also won't see me fight any time soon.

Aldor: You're a real ***** you know that?!?

Raiha: It's Queen *****, use the title. :p.

Aldor: :flaming: Why you--!!

Warlock/DBZman: *snicker*

Raiha: Don't be a hater.

Aldor: *raises hand to slap her*

Raiha: Hm...*jumps and kicks out hard* *makes contact with Aldor's neck*

Aldor: *groan* Oww...

Raiha: :flamming: Now take that insult back or I'll hit you again!

Warlock: I'd do what she says.

Aldor: Yeah right.

Raiha: Okay. SPIRIT STONE TRANSFORMATION!!!

She reverts into her fire form, which is a huge red dog.

Raiha: *growling type voice* Now, what were you going to say?!?

Aldor: :eek: Mother....[/COLOR]

Warlock quickly gets in between the two.

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"I think we should all-" [/I]

Warlock stops in midsentence.

[B]Dbzman:[/B][I]"Warlock!"[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"..."[/I]

[B]Dbzman:[/B][I]"WHAT IS IT?!"[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"Shhhh."[/I]

Warlock closed his eyes, and concentrates quite hard. After a few seconds he opens them again.

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"Something's happened to Safer. He's...different. I'm going over."[/I]

[B]Aldor:[/B][I]"I'm coming too."[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"Nobody else should come now. I'm not sure if this is a false alarm or not."[/I]

Warlock and Aldor jump off into the air and begin speeding towards Safer.

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"Did you sense it?"[/I]

[B]Aldor:[/B][I]"Yes, I did. And it isn't a flase alarm."[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"I know..."[/I]

Warlock and Aldor stop, and look down. Someone who looks almost like Sepiroth stands there. Warlock and Aldor both start to fly down. They land, and both get into fighting posistions.

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"Sepiroth, what's happened to you?"[/I]

[B]Nadiroth:[/B][I]"I am Nadiroth, not Sepiroth!"[/I]

Warlock and Aldor exchange telepathic messages...

[B]Aldor:[/B][I](Nadiroth's power has increased dramaticly.)[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B][I](I know.)[/I]

[B]Aldor:[/B][I](What should we do?)[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B][I](We should fuse. Agreed?)[/I]

[B]Aldor:[/B][I](Agreed.)[/I]

Warlock and Aldor both put each others hands on the other's shoulder. Warlock and Aldor both chant something and they both mold into one.

[B]Nadiroth:[/B][I]"You still look like Warlock."[/I]

[B]Wardor:[/B][I]"Because we both looked like Warlock to begin with. But now, we're Wardor!"[/I]

[B]Nadiroth:[/B][I]"Wardor?! What a pathitic name."[/I]

[B]Wardor:[/B][I]Name's, mean nothing!"[/I]

Wardor charges at Nadiroth...

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha, in her real form again, hovers over Wardor and Nadiroth with DBZman.

DBZ man: What's the deal? They're just staring at eachother.

Raiha: Their testing eachother's strength by just looking at one another.

DBZman: Stupid way to fight.

Raiha: Go easy on them. I hope Wardor is strong enough, otherwise, I'll have to do alittle @ss kicking myself.

DBZman: That would be interesting. :D

Raiha: :flaming: Shut up![/COLOR]

Aestus: Do you feel that, Zylius?

Zylius: Yeah... Two huge powers... Feels Like Warlock and
Sephiroth, but there are other powers in there too...

Aestus: Fusion...

Zylius: Huh? Sephiroth and Warlock?

Aestus: No, no... It's not that... Sephiroth and Warlock have fused with new powers... Wait a second...

[I]Aestus begins to glow, with a Blue aurora... He puts his hand on his forehead, and a emits a humming sound...[/I]

Aestus: Sephiroth has fused involuntarily with his Sister, Nadia... She is indeed evil... And Warlock has fused with his enstranged Brother, Aldor...

Zylius: I see... They're very strong.

Aestus: Yes, stronger than us both, I fear...

Zylius: Then I guess we'll just have to wait...

Aestus: Yes, the Tourney must go on... Mystical Pan is next up...

Zylius: Then Raiha.

Aestus: Yeah... Well, I hope the match begins soon. I grow tired of waiting. Then, we can get on with the Melee...

[I]Aestus and Zylius keep watching the Arena in the dusk, the sun setting beyond the Horizon...[/I]

-----------------------------
[B][I]In another Dimension...[/I][/B]
-----------------------------

[I]A lone warrior walks through a Desolated city... It was once easily twice the size of Montana, but now, lays destroyed, in flames... The warrior stops, and picks up a Piece of Ore... It has a strange symbol engraved on it... He looks at it in disgust... Clenching it in his fist, he shatters it...[/I]

??????: Dãmn you, Xero... I will destroy you, and your Dãmned creation...

[I]He holds his right hand out, and a portal appears... he steps into it, and it closes...[/I]

Wardor focuses on Nadiroth, he uses his eyes as if they were a computer, scanning Nadiroth. He turned and blocked a powerful punch, sent by Nadiroth. He glanced at Dbzman and Rahia quickly, and went back to attacking Nadiroth.

[B]Dbzman:[/B][I]"He wants us to leave the area. Come on!"[/I]

Dbzman grabs Rahia and flys away. Back on the ground Wardor and Nadiroth continued to share kicks and punches, none of them doing affect to the other. Nadiroth does a powerful punch to Wardor's face, sending him skiding along the ground. He fires a blast of ki at Nadiroth, who flys up into the air, were it is hit by Warlock. Warlock and Aldor charge at Nadiroth and throw punches and kicks at Nadiroth. Nadiroth starts to overpower them, so Warlock and Aldor both leap over Nadiroth, and into each other, forming Wardor again. They hit Nadiroth from above, sending it into the ground. Wardor fired ki blast after ki blast at Nadiroth on the ground.
[B]Nadiroth:[/B][I]"Behind you!"[/I]

Nadiroth punched Wardor from behind, and he went speedindg towards the ground. Metres from the ground he turned around in mid air, so he touched the ground with his hand first. He somersaulted around, and was back on his feet.

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"Impressive. Bit I will win, for my entire body agrees with the fuse. However, over time, Sepiroth will hamper you, and I will win."[/I]

Nadiroth just stared, hate in his/her eyes. After a few seconds, they both went flying at each other again...

nadiroth: well, a normal fusion would be the case, but an ancient fusion is different, sephiroth cannot unfuse, only I, the dominant body can determine the unfusion, I will not become weaker, sephiroths power increases with mine, you warlock, shall lose this battle, and here is why...

[nadiroth begins to power up dramatically and 2 angelic wings appear behind her back, her body is surging with power]

nadiroth: behold our ultimate form, angel nadiroth! ha ha ha! you cannot win...

to be continued....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I don't think they will be on until much later on so you have quite a wait.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh well. In the meantime I can try to make my D@mned speakers work, so I can Watch Bubblegum Crisis with SOUND! D@MN j00, SPEAKERS!!

[SIZE=1]Pyro continues to wander the still planet when behind a silhuoette scurrys across the horizon.. Pyro stops..[/i]

[COLOR=red]Pyro: Ok, for one.. can I breathe on this planet in my natural form?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=crimson]Light Dragon: Yes, you can.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Pyro: Good[/COLOR]

[i]Pyro powers back to his original state[/i]

Pyro: All right, now the Wind Dragon has to be somewhere on this planet .. and chances are that it's avoiding me..

[COLOR=teal]Water Dragon: Good point[/COLOR]

Pyro: Hrmm... I got an idea..

[i]Pyro begins to power up as his texture becomes a little bit less solid until he becomes a Pyro-shaped mass of water..[/i]

[COLOR=teal]Pyro: I figure my psyche power would be it's greatest in this form..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=teal]Water Dragon: You are correct. But as with your Fire form, you can only use my element in your Water form..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=teal]Pyro: I know[/COLOR]

[i]Pyro looks around the planet a bit.. then speaks without opening his mouth[/i]

[COLOR=teal]Pyro: Stop avoiding me..[/COLOR]

[i]???: I see you've assimilated the Water Dragon..[/i]

[COLOR=teal]Pyro: That would be correct, now stop hding and come face me in they way you feel..[/COLOR]

[i]???: As you wish..[/i]

[i]Off in the far distance the shape of a dragon can be seen as it continues to fly toawrd Pyro, and after a few minutes, finally arriving..[/i]

[COLOR=teal]Pyro: *still speaking trough psychic link* The Wind Dragon I presume..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo]Wind Dragon: You presume correct.. and there is no need to speak this way now that we are face to face[/COLOR]

[COLOR=teal]Pyro: *speaking normally* Just as there is no reason for you to resist joining with me..[/COLOR]

[i]Pyro powers back to his natural state..[/i]

[COLOR=indigo]Wind Dragon: I am aware of that, and I didn't plan on resisting.. I was just making sure you were who you were.. the Water Dragon made me aware of your arrival.. but I wasn't taking any chances on you being a poacher of any sort..[/COLOR]

Pyro: You're a god, how could you die from poaching?

[COLOR=indigo]Wind Dragon: This planet keeps me weakened to a mortal state.. thus I could die just as easily as you could[/COLOR]

Pyro: I see.. so are you coming or not?

[COLOR=indigo]Wind Dragon: I am, and here I come..[/COLOR]

[i]Th Wind Dragon begins to spin in circles faster and faster and moves over Pyro as they both disappear into nothing... and after a few seconds, Pyro drops from the sky landing with the greatest of ease..[/i]

Pyro: Yes! Now just one more Dragon, and I will be complete! I can't wait...

[i]Pyro kicks back into his Fire form and blasts off into space..[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]DBZ: Do you think we should help Warlock?

Raiha: Naw, they can take care of themselves.

Chiri: Cheeh? :confused:

Raiha: Angel Nardiroth. That's so pathetic. I can go into an angel for too.

DBZ: Really?!?

Raiha: Yeah, it's not the most difficult of things to do...Unless you're not a mage.

DBZ: Oh. Right.

Nardiroth: You little girl! You think you're so strong?

Raiha: I'm not a little girl, so :p to you. And I might not be as strong as you are, but my spirit is more than a match for you! :flaming:

DBZ: *whispers* Do you know what you're doing?

Raiha: Of course, I'm cutting down on Nardiroth's defense.

Nradiroth: How dare you!

Raiha: Oh I dare. I'm not scared of you, and I never will be.

Nardiroth: :flaming: You will pay for that statement!!!

Raiha: Sure sure. *waves had dismissivley*[/COLOR]

AJ: Oh my aching stomach..
WM: I see you can control your mouth a little better..
AJ: I'm hungry...
WM: Bad idea,..every milligram of food would weigh 10 KGs in here..
AJ: So this place is under 1 million Gs?
WM: Nope,..ten times more than that..
AJ: :eek:
AJ: I'm guessing I [i]can't[/i] eat then..?
WM: Not until you can throw a punch in here..
AJ: *manages to move a hand and slowly gets up*
AJ: I [i]will[/i] get my food..!
[i]tbc...[/i]

I think you should post your fight Rahia, Flash is getting quite annoyed...
---------------------------------------------
Wardor charged at Nadiroth, and began punching at getting him/her, but to no effect.

[B]Nadiroth:[/B][I]"You never even stood a chance."[/I]

Nadiroth grabs Wardor, and knees him in the stomach. Nadiroth then puts both it's hands together, and knocks Wardor on the head, sending him into the ground.

[B]Nadiroth:[/B][I]"It's been fun..."[/I]

Nadiroth aimed a hand at Wardor, who was lieing badly injured on the ground. The hand charged up, and a ki beam of immense power sped at Wardor, and hit with a terrifing explosion. Nadiroth turned to Rahia and Dbzman.

[B]Nadiroth:[/B][I]"All that is left of him, is a memory!"[/I]

Rahia sped at Nadiroth, but was knocked to the side by Nadiroth as though she was nothing.

[B]Dbzman:[/B][I]"You're going down!"[/I]

Dbzman put both his hands in front of him, and fired a ki blast. Nadiroth smiled as it neared him/her and sent it flying back at Dbzman. Dbzman hit the ground with a thud, almost lifeless.

[B]Nadiroth:[/B][I]"Well, I must be off."[/I]

Nadiroth disappeared on the horizon seconds later. Down below, a hand appeared through the dirt and sand, and Warlock pulled himself out of the ground. Spoting Rahia and Dbzman, he rushed over as Aldor also pulled himself from under the ground. Warlock landed next to Rahia, and put a hand on her back. Blue energy spread around Rahia's body from Warlock's very injured hand. As Rahia slowly awakened Warlock sped over to Dbzman, and did the same thing as he did to Rahia. Dbzman started to awaken, and Warlock headed back to Aldor.

[B]Aldor:[/B][I]"Nadiroth's got us beaten."[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"No, Nadiroth has not. We never fully powered up, we still can send Nadiroth flying.[/I]

[B]Aldor:[/B][I]"Let me look for Nadiroth."[/I]

Aldor closed his eyes in deep concentration. After a few seconds, he opened them again.

[B]Aldor:[/B][I]"I know where Nadiroth is, let's go."[/I]

Warlock and Aldor sped after Nadiroth...

[as nadiroth sped off, she sensed she was being followed by warlock and aldor]

nadiroth: don't they get it, they can't defeat me, I'm not even at full power yet and they still got beaten

[nadiroth flew down and awaited the 2 fighters, who arrived seconds later]

warlock: I think we deserve a rematch, we weren't even fully powered up

nadiroth: well, you know what?

aldor: what?

nadiroth: neither was I, I see no point in fighting you 2 in your fused forms, you still aren't a match to me, even if you powered up to your maximum, you wouldn't be as powerful as I am now at this stage, but if I powered up to maximum and showed you my true form, you wouldn't even be standing there right now, you would have been killed from the force emitting from my body, so do yourselves a favour and go, you would be throwing your lives away for nothing

warlock: I don't believe you, thats a load of bull!

nadiroth: suit yourself, fight me if you wish....

to be continued....

AJ: *groan*
AJ: *strain*
AJ: There..see, I threwed a punch! *sweat sweat*
WM: Threwed? Is that even a word?
AJ: Aw c'mon! I want food, dammit..
WM: Well,..the way I see it,..you haven't caught upto the others yet,..you'll get your food, when you've managed to become as strong as the Enforcer was,..[u]without[/u] even going Super 1!
AJ: :eek: I have a feeling you'll keep pushing me like this,..and never feed me..
WM: :devil: Ho ho! You don't even know half of it...:devil:
AJ: :( *mutter mutter* stupid blackmailin cheatin b-stard...
[i]tbc...[/i]
Um,..Piro,..can you erm,.. unblock me now? I think I've er learnt my lesson..Coz wesurfin is boring if there's no one there to talk to,..and you're one of the only *counts* 9 ppl that ever payed attention to me...

[SIZE=1]I have you blocked??? *looks at buddy list* That I do! Okay I unblock now..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]Pyro lies unconsious in another place, with fire red earth and light filling it everywhere...Pyro wakes up..[/i]

Pyro: Where am I?

[COLOR=crimson]Light Dragon: You are in the Dragon God's Sanctuary.. you remember this place don't you?[/COLOR]

Pyro: Oh yeah, now i remember.. why am I here?

[COLOR=darkred]Earth Dragon: So you can complete this fire torn place, and make it as it once was..[/COLOR]

Pyro: I thought I needed the Life Dragon before I could do that..

[COLOR=blue]Ice Dragon: You are mistaken.[/COLOR]

Pyro: So I [i]don't[/i] the Life Dragon???

[COLOR=teal]Water Dragon: No, you still need the Life Dragon. You just must do this before you can get to him.[/COLOR]

Pyro: Than what are we waiting for?

[COLOR=indigo]Wind Dragon: You...[/COLOR]

Pyro: Me? Why are we waiting on me?...

[i]To Be Continued...[/i][/SIZE]

[B]Aldor:[/B] [I](Brother, I'm afraid this is a fight we really can't win.)[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B] [I](Well, I'm not sure he's as powerful as he says he is, but...Well, it goes against everything I've always done but I think we better leave him for now. It's just that I'm suddenly feeling his true power, I can sense it. Live to fight another day as they say.)[/I]

[B]Aldor:[/B] [/I](I agree.)[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"Fine, we won't fight you."[/I]

[B]Nadiroth:[/B][I]"I am hearing this right. Is the great Warlock surrendering?"[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"Not surrendering, just living to fight another day."[/I]

Warlock and Aldor disappeared the moment Warlock finished his last statement, leaving Nadiroth floating alone. Warlock and Aldor appeared in the tournement city, and went to a quiet place.

[B]Aldor:[/B][I]"This is an impressive place."[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]" I know. I still remember when we had to fight to keep this place from being destroyed."[/I]

[B]Aldor:[/B][I]"So, what were you going to tell me?"[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"We're going to need all the power we can get. I had a 'training buddy' as you could call him, but he died in a massive fight above Earth. So, I need to get the dragonballs to wish him back, we're going to need all the power we can get."[/I]

[B]Aldor:[/B][I]"Dragonballs, I've heard of them. Don't they give wishes if they're all brought to the same place?"[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"Yeah. Can you sense them?"[/I]

[B]Aldor:[/B][I]"Slightly."[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"Good enough. We'll go out searching now. I'll get the first four, you get 5, 6 and 7. We'll meet at Kami's Lookout. Do you know where that is?"[/I]

[B]Aldor:[/B][I]"Yes."[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"Good. Now, let's go."[/I]

Warlock and Aldor both disappeared...