OtakuBoards

Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe

Flash

[I]Warlock watches the beam come closer and closer. He looks around, then looks back at the beam.[/I]

Warlock: "Time I tried a new move too..."

[I]Warlock closed his eyes, concentrating on a certain technique. The beam was only a metre away from Warlock, when he became transparent, and the beam glided right through him, and hit a cliff face, causing a tremendous explosion. Warlock slowly gained the color back into his body.[/I]

Safer: "Impressive, very impressive indeed."

Warlock: "Thanks. It's quite useful, but takes abit of energy to use. Let us re-begin..."

[I]Warlock and Safer both speed towards each other...[/I]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1][i]The shapeless blob of water transforms itself into a shiny light blue dragon[/i]

[COLOR=teal]Water Dragon: So you want me to come with you do you?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Pyro: So, it's true, you actually [i]do[/i] have psychic power..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=teal]Water Dragon: Beyond your comprehension.. If you want me to come with you you are going to have to fight me.. if I feel you've beaten me, I will come..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Pyro: Fair enough..[/COLOR]

[i]Pyro and the water dragon get ready to battle...[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=red]Dbzman and AJ start training properly and by the time they come out, all their clothes are ripped and they are both have millions of bruises and cuts[/COLOR]

Dbzman: I just noticed something! :eek:

AJ: What?

Dbzman: Thats the second time I've gone in! I can't spend any more time in there!

AJ: Bummer...

Dbzman: Oh well...I guess I'd better go train somewhere else now!

AJ: See ya

Dbzman: Yeah, you too.

[COLOR=red]Dbzman flys off, and begins training[/COLOR]

[b]****--------------------****
AJ: Great(!) All alone..Hmph...
MM: Not exactly..:D
AJ: Oh Great! Even better(!) The wise old Buddha returns... (no offence meant btw)
MM: :mad: :flaming: IIdiot
*raises hand to slap AJ, but then stops*
AJ: So...you've quitted that,..guess you ain't so bad after all Gramps...
MM: :( Listen, I've come here to train you,...this time both physically and mentally..
AJ: :smirk: Oh?
MM: :confused:
AJ: *mutter mutter* gonna make me clean and mop this place spotless and :babble: .....
MM: Actually,...:smirk: Yes...yes I was...:devil:
AJ: :eek:
[i]tbc...[/i]
****--------------------****[/b]

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro and the Water Dragon float in the air prepped for battle...[/i]

[COLOR=red]Pyro: So are you gonna start this or am I going to have to?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=teal]Water Dragon: If I must..[/COLOR]

[i]The Water Dragon propels herself into the air and rockets down at Pyro..[/i]

[COLOR=red]Pyro: :smirk:[/COLOR]

[i]Pyro puts his hands in front of him and prepares a blast..[/i]

[COLOR=red]Pyro: Ice Cannon!![/COLOR]

[i]Unfortunatley, the blast just powers back down..[/i]

[COLOR=red]Pyro: What the?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Ice Dragon: Remember Pro you can't yuse our power when your in your truw state[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Pyro Oh yeah! I forgot![/COLOR]

[i]Pyro jumps out of the way narrowly dodging the Water Dragon[/i]

[COLOR=red]Pyro: Well, I know how I'm supposed to beat you but I just need to figure out how I can do it without killing myself..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=teal]Water Dragon: Hmph[/COLOR]

[i]The Water Dragon spews a flood of water at Pyro knocking him back really far..[/i]

[COLOR=red]Pyro: I hope I can hold my breath long enough..[/COLOR]

[i]Pyro takes a deep breath and holds it, powering down to his original state..[/i]

Pyro: [i]Ice Cannon!![/i]

[i]Pyro fires a freezing beam of enrgy at the Water Dragon..[/i]

[COLOR=teal]Water Dragon: No way..[/COLOR]

[i]The beam hits the Water Dragon and she suddnely freezes into an ice sculpture of a dragon.. Pyro powers back into his true state..[/i]

[COLOR=red]Pyro: Now, for the coup de grace![/COLOR]

[i]Pyro fires a single fire-like energy blast that smashes into the frozen water dragon and she shatters like a piece of glass as her body fragments melt into water droplets...Pyro suddenly loses control of his body and is forced to open his mouth as all the water droplets find there way in and Pyro swallows.. suddenly his power increases greatly![/i]

[COLOR=teal]Water Dragon: You're smart.. to be honest, I didn't see that attack coming, even with my psychic power..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Pyro: Heh, I have a feeling you [i]let[/i] me win that.. :smirk:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Tired of the endless fighting, Raiha keeps a mental tab on Sephiroth and Warlock, then takes off again for the waterfall so she can meditate and clear her thoughts.
Raiha: *sigh* It's so quiet here, just like before.

Chiri: Yes. No more talking or ki blasts.

Raiha: Time for a short transformation. Maybe I can hold the mermaid form longer. SPIRT TRANSFORMATION!! Element: Water!

Raiha is turned into a mermaid again and dives into the clear water.[/COLOR]

Okay then, I can't be be bothered typing out 6+ Matches... I've skipped the rest of the ones I control in Round 1... Just remember, at the end of round one, there's a Melee! A free-for-all! Battle Royal! ya know?

-----------------

[I]Zylius is sitting in the Warriors lounge, by himself... Suddenly, a
Soldier runs in, looking very worried... Zylius stands up...[/I]

Zylius: "What's up?"
Soldier: "Jesus, something terrible's happened!!"
Zylius: "Huh?"
Soldier: "There's been a murder... Astro, Genocide and the Cyborg Ninja were found... Torn... Limb from limb... Blood everywhere, ughhh, it's disgusting! It made me sick to my stomach!"
Zylius: "Anything else?"
Soldier: "Yeah... There was a symbol, a wierd symbol on the ground..."
Zylius: "Hmm... Any more?"
Soldier: "Well... There were huge slash marks...."
Zylius: "From a sword?"
Soldier: "No... From a claw or something..."
Zylius: "...Juggernaut?"

------------------

[I]Zylius arrives at Azrael's tower, where Aestus is, staring out the window...[/I]

Zylius: "You know?"
Aestus: "Yeah... It was Juggernaut.."
Zylius: "Well? Does that disqualify him or something?"
Aestus: "....."
Zylius: "Well??"
Aestus: "No. Any activity outside the of the Tournament Arena has nothing to do with us. The Tournament will go on."
Zylius: "I see..."
Aestus: "Well then... I guess I'll have to make... Other arrangements..."
Zylius: "Oh yeah? Like what?"
Aestus: "Well... There are some people who will be moved from the Junior division, up into the senior Division..."
Zylius: "Any names?"
Aestus: "Well... There are a few people... Raiha, she's very good.. She might even beat you, Zylius.."
Zylius: "Ha ha, I doubt it, Aestus."
Aestus: "Then, there is a competitor called 'Unholy Angel', not his real name, but... He's pretty good..."
Zylius: "Anyone else?"
Aestus: "Yes... I have a feeling there will soon be a new competitor..."
Zylius: "Oh really? You think so?"
Aestus: "No, Zylius.. I know so..."

[I]Aestus and Zylius stand at the window, and look down, into the Arena...[/I]

Name: Mystical Pan

Background: Unknown. She has lost all her memory.
Special Abilities: Manipulation of Ki energy, elementals, and anything that?s connected with the Earth(ex. Light and dark), able to neutralize magic for a temporary moment, flying, transformation and heal (but to a limit).

Created Transformations:
Omnipotens Mutatio-Transform into her almost almighty form.
Inflammo Mutatio ? Transforms herself into Fire
Aqua Mutatio ? Transforms herself into Water
Ventus Mutatio ? Transforms herself into Wind
Terra Mutatio ? Transforms herself into Earth

Weapons:

Great Fire Katana - it has hidden knives in the scabbard, undestructable, and able to cut through virtually almost anything.
Silver Celestial Staff - used to increase her magic or healing attacks or temporary create a protection field.
Special Attacks:
Inflammo ? Uses her fire attack
Pristinus Aqua - Uses her water attack
Pristinus Ventus ? Uses her Wind attack
Pristinus Terra ? Uses her Earth Attack
Has other attacks but aren?t special like the one listed above.

IS that ok?

[I]Meanwhile...[/I]
-------------

[I]Inside a cloaked ship above Earth, a ball of ki is forming in a secure area. Scientists of the bug race which are at war with Kaloc's race monitited it closely, making sure it was forming without delay. A group of the bugs make high-pitched clicking sounds to each other, having a conversation of some kind. A red light went off, and the group raced to a window overlooking the large secure room. A body mass had just appeared, and was flexing it's mussels. He looked around, and he face could be seen.

HIM...
[/I]

[COLOR=red]Dbzman flys off to the mountains[/COLOR]

Dbzman: :mad: FINAL FLAAASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

[COLOR=red]Suddenly, a giant beam of energy explodes out of Dbzmans hands and completly destroys 10 mountains in a row[/COLOR]

Dbzman: :mad: I have to be STRONGER!!!

[COLOR=blue]KAAA...

MEEE...

HAAA...

MEEE...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]The giant blast comes out of Dbzmans cupped hands and rips through about 15 mountains[/COLOR]

Dbzman: Well, I have to admit THAT was ok, for not even going SSJ yet!

[COLOR=red]Starts shooting millions of tiny blasts at mountains, and they all explode[/COLOR]

Dbzman: *Gasp* StRoNgEr!!!

[COLOR=red]Goes into multi form and makes all the copies goe SSJ[/COLOR]

SSJ Dbzman: YAAA!!!

SSJ Dbzman: DIIIE!!!

SSJ Dbzman: HAAA!!!

Dbzman: Noooo problem!

[COLOR=red]All the Dbzmans lunge at Dbzman, then Dbzman grabs one of the copies legs, slams the rest of the body into another one, and punches the last one in the face with all his might, and they all sink back into him[/COLOR]

Dbzman: *Gasp* I'll never get stronger at this rate! I don't think I have enough time for a fight right now either, as my battle will be soon...But I guess it'll be worth it!

[COLOR=red]Sends a telepathic message to everyone[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred]"Hey all, it's Dbzman, I'm in one of my power hungry moods, so I was wondering if theres anyone out there wants to fight me! I'll increase my power level so that you can find me"[/COLOR]

Dbzman: Well, that should get me a few challenges!

Announcer: And the winner is?the Enforcer!

[I]Back in the ROST[/I]
Wiseman: *slaps AJ over the head*
AJ: Ow!
Wiseman: The match! It?s starting!
AJ: Argh! Dammit!
*Runs over to the door of the ROST*
AJ: :eek: Where?s the door?!
Wiseman: How long have you been here?
AJ: Um,?about?72..hours..?
Wiseman: You idiot! The ROST closes forever if used for over 48 hours!
AJ: Butbutbut the ROST II never did this!
Wiseman: That?s Bulma?s stuff!
*slaps AJ over the head*
AJ: So?DBZMan was..right?
Wiseman: Legends never lie?
AJ: DBZMan ain?t a legend!
Wiseman: Idiot! I meant the scriptures!
AJ: So?where exactly are we if we?re disappeared?
Wiseman: I don?t know?everything feels fine?

[I]Back to the fight[/I]
Announcer: Let?s see that Hella Buster again!
*everyone stares at the giant screen*
Announcer: Oooooh! That had to hurt AJ! Hmph! Didn?t put up much of a battle! Man, I?ve seen mice fight better!
[I]AJ lays on the floor,..face down, bleeding,?[/I]
Announcer: Nee-naw, Nee-naw, Nee-naw! Whoo! Here come the Stretcher-bearers!
[I]AJ still on floor, ever so motionless[/I]
Announcer: Um,..he ain?t breathing?
*Judges make a decision*
Announcer: An he?s outta there! The judges unanimously decide the Enforcer as the Winner of the Round,..Nine votes to none!

[I]The ROST[/I]
AJ: What was that noise?
Wiseman: *AHEM!* pardon me..:blush:
AJ: No,?you didn?t pass wind Gramps,..but it sounded ever so similar..
Wiseman: Hmmm?
*Both turn around at exactly the same time*
AJ and Wiseman: A portal!
???.[I]tbc?..[/I]
Part One of Two Posts...

[SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Pyro: So which dragons are left?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=crimson]Light Dragon: Wind and Life.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Pyro: I tak it I should find Wind first.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred]Earth Dragon: It'd would be the best idea..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Pyro: All right, could you find out the stillest planet for me?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=teal]Water Dragon: Yes we can..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Ice Dragon: It shuldn't take us that long since you have four of us now..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Pyro: Good.. tel me when you've found it..[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B][i]*Mystical Pan flys down and lightly lands on the terrain. As the winds lightly blows her hair, she turns to Final Flash and speaks*[/i]

So, do I have to wait til my opponent, Metalsmith, posts?
I'm still new to this. [/B][/QUOTE]

Good start to the RPG Mystical Pan, but I only give you two tidbits of advice...

1.) Final Flash is not a Character (yet), the Person who runs the tournament is Aestus. :)
2.) You can start the fight yourself. You just gotta post yourself and Metalsmith entering the Stadium, filled with eager fans, watching the fight... There's an announcer who begins the match, and announces the winner. :)

[I]Warlock and Safer clash, sending shockwaves across the battle field with every move they make. Warlock teleports to behind Safer and hits him from behind, sending him a few metres. He comes back, and just misses been hit by a ki sword. It disappears back into Warlock, and they continue to fight...[/I]

-----------------------------------------------
[I]Meanwhile...[/I]
-----------------------------------------------

[I]HIM stands on the bridge of the alien ship. He grabs one of the aliens, and talks.[/I]

HIM: "We're destroying this planet, you hear! I've been knocked out of the tournement so there's nothing left for me here. I'll head up to the cannon..."

[I]HIM teleports up to a large cannon, which is pointed at Earth. Energy crackles around it as it powers up. [/I]

HIM: "I'm going to input more energy!"

[I]HIM flys up onto the top of the cannon, and puts his hands in two sockets. He closes his eyes, and waits for the cannon to be ready.[/I]

----------------------------------------------
[I]Back at the Warlock/Safer fight...[/I]

[I]Safer and Warlock fight fiercely. After a missed punch, Safer grabs Warlock's arm and throws him high into the air. Warlock is about to speed back at Safer, when he stops.[/I]

Warlock: "STOP! Something's wrong, up above us."

[I]Warlock and Safer look up, and see a red light starting to appear.[/I]

Warlock: "I'm going up to look..."

[I]At Aestus' city...[/I]
Aestus: "You're fight will begin soon Mystic Pan, so I suggest you-"

Mystic Pan: "What is it?"

Aestus: "I don't know, but something feels very wrong..."

[I]Back with Warlock...[/I]
[I]A red energy field appears above Warlock as he speed through the upper atomshere. He gets out of Earth's pull, and looks around.[/I]

Warlock: "Nothing here, but I swear I-"

[I]A fuzzing appears a kilometre in front of Warlock, and a massive ship appears. What looks like a cannon appears through the top of it, crackling with energy. Warlock watches on as a figure on top erupts with power, making the cannon light up with amazing power. Warlock gets a better view of the figure on top, and sees who it is.[/I]

Warlock: "HIM..."

[I]Warlock speeds off at HIM, and is hit by barrages of ki from a gigantic group of aliens. One at the front of the group speaks.[/I]

Alien: "Youz shell mot atak HIM!"

[I]Warlock backs up a bit, hands in front of himself.[/I]

Warlock: "D-DAY BEAM TIMES 100!!!"

[I]A beam with unheard of power erupts from Warlock's hands, straight at the aliens. They all get hit head on, and they become no more.[/I]

Warlock: "Don't you things ever learn."

Voice: "Yas!"

[I]Warlock is hit from behind. He opens his eyes, and sees the aliens re-forming in front of him. Warlock catches a glimpse of the cannon, which is now erupting with energy. He searches for Kaloc on Earth, and sends him a message.[/I]

Warlock: (Kaloc, come to the massive energy surge above Earth. Your bug friends are here, and I know that you know how to destroy them, so come!)

----------------------------------------
[I]Back on Earth...[/I]
----------------------------------------
[I]Kaloc enters the room where Aestus is...[/I]

Kaloc: "What happening?"

Aestus: "I don't know, but it seems your friend Warlock has went to look."

Kaloc: "I wo-"

[I]Kaloc is cut mid-sentence by Warlock's message. [/I]

Kaloc: "Warlock need my help. I got to go..."

[I]Kaloc teleports out...[/I]

-----------------------------------------
[I]Back above Earth...[/I]
-----------------------------------------
[I]Warlock fires ki blast after ki blast at the army of aliens. [/I]

Warlock: "Where are you Kaloc!?"

[I]At this Kaloc appears next to him.[/I]

Kaloc: "On my god!"

Warlock: "Can you defeat them?"

Kaloc: Hel* no! But I can distract them..."

Warlock: "Then do that..."

[I]Warlock powers up, and shoots through the aliens. He stops by the ship, and sees the figure on the cannon.[/I]

Warlock: "HIM..."

[I]Warlock aims his hand at the ship, and fires. HIM senses this, and makes the energy in the cannon come back into him. He floats back as the ship blows.[/I]

HIM: "THIS IS YOUR END! YOUR LIFE END HERE!!!"

[I]HIM launches at Warlock, and Warlock does the same. They clash, and begin throwing punches and kicks of massive power. Warlock grabs HIM from behind, takes one hand off him, and creates a sword of ki, and stabs HIM. HIM gets free, and his wound heals over. HIM erupts in power, sending Warlock flying back.[/I]

HIM: "Now, my true power..."

[I]HIM appears next to Warlock, and begins giving Warlock the thrashing of a life time. Every hit to Warlock drains his life force, and within seconds Warlock is almost dead. HIM pulls his fist back, ready to make the last punch.[/I]

HIM: "You're end it now!"

[I]He throws the punch at Warlock, which Warlock catches.[/I]

Warlock: "Now...my...true power..."

[I]HIM's arm is ripped out, and Warlock erupts in power. One punch, and HIM has a hole through his stomach.[/I]

Warlock: "Goodbye HIM..."

HIM: "I...will leave a...parting gift..."

[I]HIM puts his hand out, and points it at the Earth. All of HIM's energy shoots out of his hand, and at the Earth. Within seconds all the bugs are killed, as well as Kaloc. It enters Earth's atomsphere. Warlock appears in front of it, the only thing stoping it. He put his hands in front of him, and was hit full on by the blast. Warlock screamed in fury, as the blast started to rip into him.[/I]

Warlock: "THIS...IS FOR KALOC!!!"

[I]Warlock puts most of his energy into a blast, which he fires at the beam. Slowly, it gets pushed back. Warlock starts to close his eyes as the blasts reach an ernormus power, and explode. The explosion engulfs Warlock, and blows the ground away for over fifty miles. The almost lifeless body of Warlock hit the bottom of the crater with a thud, and lies there...[/I]

[i]*As Mystical Pan walked through the dark hall of the stadium, she wondered how strong her opponent is and how long it will take her to defeat him. She continued to walk toward the end of the long tunnel. As she reached the end of the hall, the lights of the stadium showered over her face and she was momentarily blinded. When she recovered, she gazed at the audiences who stood up and were chanting her name. She raised her head a little higher; the wind caught her hair and her clothes stirred against the wind. She proceeded to walk toward the fighting arena platform; she walked up the small stairs and unto the platform. She gazed at her adversary with fires in her eyes. As Metalsmith eyed her, he couldn?t believe a small female like the one standing before him would defeat him. They?re eyes clashed and, instantaneously, both of them had a rage to fight each other. She eyed him through her fiery eyes and knew he was doomed.*[/i]

MP: So are you going to going to start or shall I proceed with the *** whupping. j/k

?Part Two of Two Posts
[I]ROST[/I]
AJ: What?s this hole do, then Gramps?
WM: I believe it is a tear in time and space?
AJ: :confused: Question Gramps
WM: Ask
AJ: How do the legends know about this room and what?ll happen to it?
WM: They don?t! :cross:
AJ: Um,?are you going..senile? :confused:
WM: Hmph..
AJ: Anyways, what are we waiting for?
WM: WAIT! Let?s observe this-this-this,..[I]thing[/I] before we do anything else..
AJ: K,..Lemme go get some grub first..
*walks off*
AJ: Um,..this [I]thing[/I] is all around us?
WM: :eek:
AJ: Can er,?we go in now?
WM: Meh,?might as well
AJ: Meh?
WM: Gyaddammit! I?m spending [I]waay[/I] too much time around you?I am outta here!
AJ: Meh..OK,?here I go..

[I]The fight[/I]
CROWD:KILLKILL,KILLKILL,KILL!?
Announcer: Ooooh, man are the crowd hungry tonight!
*Enforcer flies at AJ, flaming hand ready?AJ gets up from the last shot..*
CROWD: HELLA BUSTER, HELLA BUSTER!?
Announcer: Let?s see that Hell Buster again!
Announcer: Oooooh! That had to hurt AJ! Hmph! Didn?t put up much of a battle! Man, I?ve seen mice fight better!
[I]AJ lays on the floor,..face down, bleeding,? [/I]
[I]AJ still on floor, ever so motionless [/I]
*Judges make a decision*
Announcer: An he?s outta there! The judges unanimously decide the Enforcer as the Winner of the Round,..Nine votes to none!
Announcer: But, of course,..as always, the final and ultimate decision goes to the Ref?
*Ref looks pretty satisfied*
*Pulls up a red flag*
Announcer: And the winner is?the Enforcer!
Announcer: Huh? Is..that..A..J?
*AJ gatecrashes the party out of a hole that appears in the sky*
AJ: Huh? Whur Am ee?
Announcer: Hmm,..looks like the fight?s still on! Let?s see the Ref?s decision?YUP,..we got round two for ya folks,..here and now!
AJ: Fight? What fight?
Enforcer: You never learn,..do you?
AJ: Oh God no! Gramps said tear through time and space, right? That means I?m in the future,..in the fight,..after I just lost! Oh well,?let?s change the out come?
*Enforcer lunges at AJ again*
AJ: Gatlit Bomb (a variation ;) from a long long time ago,..when I had about 30 moves :D), FIRE!
Enforcer: (still in the air, with a burning fist) Huh?
Enforcer: Holy sh-
*blast blows Enforcer backwards*
AJ: I?ve?won?al..*pant* ready..*sweat* ?*wheeze*??
*Enforcer gets up and shakes his head..*
AJ: Oh..da..mn..
Enforcer: Heh..you should know that fireworks aren?t always as painful as they are bright, kiddo
AJ: (Thought: ****!)
*Enforcer takes steps slowly towards AJ*
Enforcer: A tip for your very short future kid,..never use chikara in large balls..it?ll take too much outta you. It?ll damage you more than the enemy, heh heh..
*continues on walking*
AJ: (Thought: So that?s what Lord Hyraken meant! (now known as Alexander medoinks))
Enforcer: Man,..kids these days?got no stamina
AJ: C?mon,?think, THINK!
*still walking*
AJ: Got it! Super Kaio Ken Four!
[I]A very strange bluey eerie glow begins to shine from AJ. His hair stands on end..in fact?it grows longer, his red hairband rips,..His already-red-eyes glow even redder,..he stops panting, his specially made Saiyan armour begins to make noises under the pressure of his muscles..it rips across diagonally (the trademark armour slash on my pics, heh heh) [/I]
Enforcer: Heh,..looks ain?t everything, kiddo
AJ: Don?t bet on it..
[I]AJ puts his hands towards the sky, like he?s forming a Spirit Bomb?[/I]
Enforcer: :confused: The?Spirit Bomb?
AJ: Nope, your worst nightmare?
[I]Puts hands together, as they flash blue[/I]
AJ: (Extreme) FINAL FLASH!!
*Enforcer gets obliterated?YAY*
*AJ powers down,..the crack on his armour still there,..the glow gone*
AJ: Oh God! ?man,?that?s even more,..tiring..
*He collapses*
Wiseman in his mind: Get up! He?s still here! Get up get up get up!
AJ to WM via telepathy: No,?he?s been vapourised!
WM: No you idiot! You?re back! Back to the right time! The match?s started!
AJ: What? So?If the fight?s started,..shouldn?t I be walking [u]into[/u] the ring, and not [u]lying[/u] in it?
WM: Heh heh, thank me? It?s a hologram!
AJ: A hologram?s fighting instead of me?
WM: Exactly! Now get up and take his place! I?ll get rid of him, and you fight!
AJ: Right!
*Enforcer flies at AJ, flaming hand ready?AJ gets up from the last shot..*
CROWD: HELLA BUSTER, HELLA BUSTER!?
Announcer: Let?s see that Hell Buster again!
[I]AJ lays on the floor,..face down, bleeding,? [/I]
[I]AJ still on floor, ever so motionless [/I]
*Judges make a decision*
Announcer: An he?s outta there!?.
END?[/b]
Anyways,?did y?all get it??lemme write up the Eppy, then it should clear it all out..

[b][u]Epilogue[/u]
AJ is being treated of his battle wounds as we speak...having won the match, beaten Enforcer and travelled back and forth through time...
Enforcer is now dead..FULL STOP...
The Wiseman is still as before although he has designed AJ another piece of Saiyan Armour to use now and then (AJ now has two suits, YAY!) to celebrate the occasion...
The ROST has returned to its original form, with no signs of it ever disappearing...
AJ still has the crack on his armour,..and seems a little bulkier than before...
Enforcer is still dead...
AJ won the fight for all you people who didn't understand..because Enforcer is now Dust RIP
Everyone understand now, huh?
(I didn't do that **----** thing at the end of the last post cos this is part of the last post, but the post semed to big, so I seperated it)

[I]At the bottom of the crater Warlock lies hardly alive. Bleeding heavily and broken most of his bones, Warlock awakens, but cannot do anything. [/I]

Warlock: "Da**it...I...got to...get help..."

[I]Warlock, with his last bit of energy, calls out with his mind, and hopes someone will find him before it's too late... [/I]