OtakuBoards

Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe

Flash

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nadiroth: looks like they made a wise decision, I look forward to fighting them when they become stronnger, although by then I would have become even stronger by then too, haha!

[nadiroth flies off into the distance thinking to herself]

nadiroth: heh, so dear brother, what do you think of this marvellous power?

safer: you won't win, you underestimate them, they will become stronger

nadiroth: hah, we will see about that

safer: but hear this, I will be the one to kill you

nadiroth: hah, we shall see about that, you will never be unfused from me! hahaha!

to be continued....

[SIZE=1][COLOR=indigo]Wind Dragon: You need to start the process. So this place can be restored..[/COLOR]

Pyro: Ok? I'll try..

[i]Pyro gets down to business and stands in place concentrating really hard. A puls od invisible enrgy is forced out from his body as all sorts of strange things begin to happen. Energy particles fall from the air and come down to Pyro, wind whirls about freely. Then, suddenly, the five dragon spirits erupt from Pyro's body and abegins to fly about the large sanctuary very gracfully as if it were a dance, as they create everything they are. The Light Dragon feeds the place even more light keeping it steady and shiny. The Ice Dragon creates the frozen area of the sanctuary and puts an ice cap over the volcanoe. The Earth Dragon tenderizes the soil, feeding it it's neccesary nurtrients keeping it healthy and strong. The Water Dragon moistiurizes the soil and fills the empty streams with crystal clear water as it flows gracefully to all parts of the sanctuary. The Wind Dragon creates a breeze that would allow seeds and pollen to spread to create life, but that all can't be done without the help of one missing dragon..when the Dragon are done they return to Pyro and all is calm again.. then suddenly, a rumbling comes about, and the ice cap explodes as a creature emerges from the depths of the sanctuary...[/i]

[i]To Be Continued...[/i][/SIZE]

[b]****--------------------****
WM: So...how are you doing?
AJ:
*throws a couple of blank hard-hitting punches in the air, and then does a back-flip, and wipes the sweat off his brow*
Fine,..no thanks to you..*mutte mutter*
WM: Oh,...really?
AJ: Mm-hmm
WM: Well,..if I hadn't motivated you like that,..you wouldn't have progressed so far in such little time,..would you?
AJ: Well,..now that you mention it..
WM: Anyways,..here's your food,..for today,..from now on,..you hunt your own food in this dimension...
AJ: *chokes on food already* :eek:
WM: I expect many things off you, boy..you have lots of potential,..remember that..
[i]tbc...[/i]
****--------------------****[/b]
Oh,..thankee Piro ;) :D

Sorry, I was getting dehydrated in Modesto all weekend... Back to fighting that Unholy Angel.
~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: Alright, bye guys, I have a fight to win.

DBZman: Hang on! I wanna watch too!

Raiha: Alright! Alright! Come on, if I'm late...I don't want to even think about that...

DBZman: Okeyday, let's go![/COLOR]

Hey Flash! You can start that match now!!!

After a aventful dragonball search (you all probably missed the episode:p), Warlock and Aldor appear at Kami's Lookout, carrying the dragonballs. Warlock and Aldor drop them in the middle of the main deck, and look around.

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"Looks like everyone's asleep, I guess I better call the dragon."[/I]

Warlock begins to call the dragon, and the balls glow. In a flash of bright light Sheron appears.

[B]Sheron:[/B][I]"You have two wishes, use them now!"[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"First, I would like to wish Kaloc back to this dimension."[/I]

The eyes of Sheron glowed red...

[B]Sheron:[/B][I]"It is done."[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"And for my second, I'd like you to increase my power as high as you can."[/I]

Sheron's eyes turned red as he did the wish...

[B]Sheron:[/B][I]"It is done."[/I]

Then, without another word, Sheron disappeared. The dragon balls turned into stone, lifted into the air, and sped away in different directions.

[B]Aldor:[/B][I]"Where is this Kaloc?"[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"He'll be here shortly..."[/I]

---------------------------------
[B]Elsewhere...[/B]
---------------------------------
A bright light shone, and Kaloc appeared on the top of a skyscraper.

[B]Kaloc:[/B][I]"Well, it's great to be back."[/I]

Kaloc raised into the air, and tried to sense Warlock. After a minute of searching, he found him.

[B]Kaloc:[/B][I]"He's there, but there also seems to be another high power there, one I've never encountered. I wonder who it is..."[/I]

Without a word, Kaloc sped off towards Kami's Tower.

-------------------------------
[B]Meanwhile...[/B]
-------------------------------

[B]Aldor:[/B][I]"So, what are we going to do when this Kaloc arrives?"[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"We'll be going to a training void in another dimension. It's quite a handy place."[/I]

[B]Aldor:[/B][I]"A power's arriving..."[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"Here's Kaloc."[/I]

Kaloc sped through the sky, and slowed down as he neared Kami's Lookout. He landed next to Warlock and Aldor.

[B]Kaloc:[/B][I]"Who's that?"[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"You wouldn't believe it, but it's Aldor, my twin brother."[/I]

[B]Kaloc:[/B][I]"Twin brother!"[/I]

[B]Warlock:[/B][I]"Yeah. Anyway, let's go to the training void."[/I]

Warlock moved his hand around in a circle, and a blue portal appeared. Kaloc went in first, followed by Aldor, and Warlock took up the rear. The portal closed behind them, and the training began...

[nadiroth continued flying when she suddenly sensed something]

nadiroth: hmmm, it would appear another power is with warlock, and warlock's strength has increased considerably, this could get interesting, haha!

[nadiroth continued flying and then stopped at the polar ice caps]

nadiroth: now, I know its here somewhere, looks like I'm gonna have to search for it...

to be continued....

[b]****--------------------****
AJ: I'm hungry...do I really need to hunt my food down?
WM: Yes,..it is part of your training..
AJ: So...are the chickens here fast or what? And are they squashed? Coz the gravity here is intense!
WM: No,..no chickens,..yes they are fast..they also fight back..
AJ: Um,..fighting sheep?
WM *nods head in negative*
AJ: Cows...?
WM: Getting further away...
AJ: Give up..
WM: You're gonna hunt down...*smiles* Soul Demons!
AJ: :eek: As..in...Enforcers..soul de..mons?
WM: *laughs at AJ's terror* yes,..the Enofrcer was a soul demon..one of the outcasts,..a weakling..a letdown,..an embaressment..
AJ: Holy moo!
WM: :confused:
AJ: er,..cow I mean....
[i]tbc...[/i]
****--------------------****[/b]
Moo!

[COLOR=royalblue]DBZman: Do your best Raiha.

Chiri: Go all the way girl.

Raiha: Okay...Let's start this!

Announcer: Our next match will be Unholy Angel from Earth! *wild cheers* versing a young girl from Laporin...Raiha Mizukii!!! *more wild cheers*

Unholy Angel: That's my opponent? :smirk: What a weakling!

Raiha: :flaming: I'll make you eat those words. *to self* I hereby dedicate this match to the honor of my mother...*cracks neck*

Unholy Angel: Bring it on.

Raiha: If you say so...*cat like fighting stance*[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][i]The creature sen can now be depicted as a dragon..[/i]

Pyro: Is that the... the..

[COLOR=indigo]Wind Dragon: Yes, yes it is.[/COLOR]

[i]The Life Dragon emerges completely showing it's massive size, and it speaks..[/i]

[COLOR=green]Life Dragon: It seems you have assimilated the other five of the Dragon gods.. and you have become the Demi-god of Fire... but you still have yet to get me. And I will be your greatest challenge that you've faced yet. Do you think your ready?[/COLOR]

Pyro: ... I know I'm ready...

[COLOR=green]Life Dragon: Good then, let us begin.[/COLOR]

[i]To Be Continued[/i][/SIZE]

[after much searching, nadiroth finally stops, and clenches something in her hands]

nadiroth: finally, I have found it, the ancient locket of Haura, the most powerful ancient in known existance, with this locket I will be unstoppable!

[nadiroth puts the locket around her neck]

nadiroth: yes, yes! my power is increasing dramatically! who would have thought having this much power would be this good! hahaha!

to be continued....

[COLOR=royalblue]Unholy Angel: And just to show how genourous I am, you can make the first move. :smirk:

Raiha: As you wish...ARASHINO!!!

The blue ki blast shoves Raiha's opponent into the wall, and almost knocked her unconcious.

Raiha: Some like it hot.:D

DBZman: Go Raiha!!!

Unholy Angel: Ungh...you're a touch little b*tch now aren't you?

Raiha: It's genetics. *shrug*

Unholy Angel: Wing Blaze!!!

Raiha: *whisper* Shield.

The Wing Blaze bounced off Raiha's forcefield and richoched off the walls.

Raiha: Enough of this. MAGESTIC FLAMES!!!

Wild flames of intense heat flew out of Raiha's hands and smashed into the Unholy Angel, knocking her out cold.
Announcer: K.O.! Unholy Angel is unable to battle! This match goes to Raiha Mizukii!!!

Raiha: Yeah! Alright!

Chiri: Well done Raiha.

DBZman: Yeah! That was awesome!

Raiha: Thanks guys. It was fun. :D[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]Chiri runs up to the unconcious Unholy Angel[/COLOR]

Chiri: Hahahahaha! She kicked your @ss! Sucker!!! Hahahaha!!! [/B][/QUOTE]Um...Chiri would fly. He's a black bird. Remember?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: She was easy to beat. :smirk:

DBZman: Yeah, you didn't power up at all did you?

Raiha: Nope. Kind of dissapointing that there was no challenge involved.

DBZman: Well, don't worry, if you last through the next few rounds, you get to fight me. :D

Raiha: Now that's something I look forward to.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]AHHH!! SPAM!! IN MY TOPIC!!! *Holds up Cross*

I believe I'll get Warlock to delete the last... let's see... 17 posts... :) [/B][/QUOTE]

*Flash activates the Warlock light, sending a image of Warlock into the sky. Within seconds Warlock screeches to a stop in front of Flash, and gets out of the Warlockmobile.*

Warlockman: What's the problem?

Flash: Spam! SPAM!!!

Warlockman: Well, I guess this is spam too, but I'll still get rid of some of it. I just can't get rid of Rahia's though...:D