Flash

[b]***--------------------***

[i]A few seconds earlier, in the ROST I[/i]

AJ: Argh! Gyaddammit!
DB: Muahaha! True, true...
*DBZMan using the index and middle fingers of both hands,
begins to pull the balls of ki inwards, towards AJ*

*enter the explosion*

[i]The dust settles,..and a figure can be seen through the almost fog-like blanket...[/i]

DB: A...J..?

*enter strange sound*

AJ: *stuffed face, muffled voice*
Yes..? :tasty:
DB: Huh?
AJ: *swallows a mouthful quickly, then begins to explain*
Well,...well you see,..you were taking an awful lot of time with your complex and oh-so unlaymanly strategy, so basically,..when you weren't ready/watching, I made a holographic projection of myself, and well,..nipped off for some grub...training in the Sahara and the Antarctic for days straight can make a kid like myself very hungry, y'know..., then well,..i jumped back in,..and well,..took your shot, which **** well drained me. Well,..absorbing a blast like that is pretty hard, y'know...

[i]continues yakking on...[/i]

DB: :confused: (thought: The hell?! Aw man,...hungry cheesy lil git)

[i]the yakking goes on...[/i]

AJ:.. And well, basically,..that blast took me out totally, y'know..I felt, like,...all washed out,..so I went and made myself another bowlful...Pretty simple, huh?
DB: So...you can make holographic projections of your strange and hungry self..?
AJ: Naturally... :D ..
*face disappears into bowl*
DB: Can...you..teach me..?
AJ: Gladly,..but you gotta teach me somethin in return!

[i]AJ sudeenly enters a, what seems like a trance...[/i]
*All in thought from now on...*

AJ: Wiseman...?
*slapped over the head*
AJ: Ah, gyaddammit..
MM: Of course it is I!
AJ: What are you doin here?
*slaps over head*
AJ: Gyaddamnyou..
*you know..*
MM: Listen,..I am here to train you mentally,..I shall teach you the mystic techniques of,...er,..mysticism..
AJ: Are you sure you can do much else part from slappin me on the head, Gramps?
*soh*
AJ: Ah, Ok dang it!....

[i]exit the trance-like scene[/i]

DB: Hello? Well,..my decision is....
[/b]
It's upto you, DBZMan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warlock: "I'll verse you first, alone."

Sepiroth: "If you insist."

Warlock: "Just let me power up first, and I'll beat you like I was going to last time we fought."

[I]Warlock stands still, and closes his eyes, the air around them starts to heat up and rumble. Warlock opens his eyes and screams in fury. Power gushes out of him sending the ground itself flying. A crater appears under Warlock's feet and grows deeper and deeper. Warlock turns completely white, and calms down.[/I]

Warlock: "I would've made an impressive light show, but I don't feel like it at the moment. I'm ready, are you..."

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro soars through space, finally arriving at a dry, desolate planet..[/i]

[COLOR=red]Pyro: Mercury..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Ice Dragon: Seems like the place you'd find the Water Dragon..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred]Earth Dragon: Yes I agree..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Pyro: Then let's check it out shall we?[/COLOR]

[i]Pyro flys down to the planet Mercury searching for the Water Dragon..[/i][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b] If I blow up Mars,..can we carry on fighting while Earth is underattack by newly-made asteroids? Just a thought...sparked by a convo wit the Crap-Flikkin Fire Monkey...[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]You are truly ignorant..[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]You are truly ignorant..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Hey! I was joking! Looky here! Look! The only proof that that quote even existed is your post! See, deleted! I just made that post for the purpose of the AIM convo...I knew you'd check...Man am I good at presuming..[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]Great(!) Stuck between a rock and a hard place...An all because I said a few lil things to brighten up a boring convo on a particularly boring night...I don't even know if I've been blocked off by Piro or what...[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]It may be boring for you, but I'm busy doing other things and you wont shut up or speak of anything useful! [i]That's[/i] why I blocked you!

Now? Where were we?[/SIZE]

[B]

[SIZE=1]It may be boring for you, but I'm busy doing other things and you wont shut up or speak of anything useful! [i]That's[/i] why I blocked you!

Now? Where were we?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I believe you had just arrived at Mecury...

[B]

[SIZE=1]Wel, if I posted last than someone else need to add to the story.. me posting my part twice in a row is just not kosher, ya know?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know. But I can't post until Sepiroth does....

sephiroth: hmmm, you have grown powerful indeed, warlock, but is your speed up to scratch too? well, now it is time for me to power up....

[in an instant, a huge electric forcefield surrounds sephiroth, a tornado spinning around him, his power level is ingreasing dramatically with every second that goes past, the earth rumbles with each surge of energy that goes through his body, his eyes begin to turn a blood red, his long grey hair begins to stand on end, and also turns into a fiery red colour, his muscles grow slightly, and finally the transformation is complete]

sephiroth: ugh, now warlock, lets see how you fare against me in ancient ssj4, and might I warn you that this is still not my full power, I still have a little trick up my sleeve, you may start us off warlock....

to be continued....

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro finally touches down on Mercury..[/i]

[COLOR=red]Pyro: Hmmm.... I wonder where the Water Dragon is..[/COLOR]

[i]Pyro closes his eyes and concentrates hard trying to sense out any type of significant energy signal..[/i]

[COLOR=red]Pro: Hmm..... Ah! There she(?) is..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=crimson]Light Dragon: Yes Pyro, it is a girl[/COLOR]

[i]Pyro takes off toward the Water Dragon..[/i]

[COLOR=red]Pyro: She's all the way on the other side of the planet.. I'll just take my time and fly there..[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro conitnues to fly about the planet when he notices a small puddle of water..[/i]

[COLOR=red]Pyro: Huh? I thought this place was a barren desert![/COLOR]

[i]Suddenly, the ground begins to rumble and the small puddle grows to immense sizes as it lifts into the air and begins to take shape..[/i]

[i]to be continued[/i][/SIZE]

Announcer: "[I]Finally[/I], HIM has made it to the arena!! The match between HIM and Juggernaut, will now Begin!!"

[I]After the usual fireworks display, and crowds cheering, HIM steps into the Arena...[/I]

HIM: "...meh, easy fight.. Where is this big wuss anyway?"

[I]Suddenly, the gigantic Juggernaut crashes through the side of the Stadium... (I'll skip descriptions for now, I'll scan the pic later) ...Juggernaut steps into the Arena, and faces HIM... His singular Red Eye scanning HIM, finding his weakpoint...[/I]

Announcer: "Ready!? [B]FIGHT!!"[/B]

[I]HIM rushes at Juggernaut, punching him in the chest and in the side of the head... No effect. HIM tries again, Kicking Juggernaut swifty in the back of the head... Nothing. Juggernaut doesn't even move... HIM goes for a hard punch straight to Juggernauts 'face'... In a flash of light, Juggernaut catches HIM's fist, and makes a huge cracking sound, followed by a spew of blood...[/I]

HIM: "AHHHH!! MY HAND!!"

[I]Juggernaut picks up HIM by the head, and tosses him violently into the ground... Then, he puts his foot on HIM's head and... *squish* ...The crowd falls silent, and the other fighters stare in disbelief... Juggernaut fires a Huge ki blast at HIM's body, disintergrating it completley... Juggernaut takes off into the Sky, and disappears...[/I]

Warlock: "..No way..."
Aestus: "Dear god... that was... Brutal..."

Announcer: "uhhh.... Juggernaut... wins..."

Well, there goes one of my sub characters. But knowing HIM, you just [I]know[/I] he'll be back some way or another. And also, because Amioc doesn't come here anymore, do I win the fight against Joosh automaticly or what?
-----------------------------------------
[I]Warlock finishes watching the match through a multi-form, and focuses back on Safer.[/I]

Warlock: "Well, that...went smoothly."

Safer: "What did?"

Warlock: "The match between HIM and Juggernuat. Juggernaut...killed HIM brutly...and so easily. Anyway, let's fight..."

[I]Warlock disappears so quickly that Safer doesn't even notice it at first. Safer scanns the battlefield for Warlock. He senses something and turns around in a flash, just blocking Warlock fist.[/I]

Warlock: "You have got better..."

[I]Safer quickly zooms to the side, just getting out of the way of another fist. This time a multi form of Warlock.[/I]

Warlock: "Much better. But not good enough..."

[I]This time Safer doesn't have time to move, and is hit in the back by a ki blast, fired by a third Warlock. Safer slams into the ground. The two clones are about to launch into an attack on Safer when two ki blasts peirce their hearts, and they go back into Warlock.[/I]

Safer: "Watch it, you may have inherited heart problems."

[I]Warlock pays no attention to Safer's comment, and closes his eyes. His body glows blue, and two ki Warlocks come out of his sides. Ki Warlock come out of those two, and in one minute, there are quite a few ki Warlocks.[/I]

Warlock: "A present, enjoy..."

[I]All the ki Warlocks zoom forward, and are each met by one of Safer's attacks. Within seconds they are all on the ground. Safer looks up at Warlock.[/I]

Safer: "I atleast expected something challenging from you."

Warlock: "You got something challengine. Look again..."

[I]Safer looks down at the ground, no ki Warlocks. He looks back up at Warlock, who's smirking. He turns to his left, and just catches a glimpse of a flash of light as it streaks towards him. It hits him, and forms a blue cloud around Safer. Warlock smiles, and it enters Safer. Safer feels power surge through him.[/I]

Safer: "It seems your attack has failed..."

Warlock: "My attacks never fail."

[I]Safer looks back at himself, and sees flashs of blue light on his skin. He looks back up at Warlock, and then back at himself. An explosion sounds from Safer's body, sending shockwaves far and wide. The dust clears, and a battered and bruised Safer lays on the ground.[/I]

Warlock: "I think it's time you upgraded to your next form. And don't doubt me, I too can go a step further..."

Dbzman: Ok, first thing, focus all ur energy into ur head.

AJ: What???

Dbzman: Look, I know how this thing works! Focus all ur energy into ur head!

AJ: K...****, that gives u one big headache!

Dbzman: When you get used to using the technique, the headaches will go away.

AJ: Ok, what next?

Dbzman: Don't move a muscle! Don't even think...

AJ: .....

Dbzman: Now, shout "Time Freeze" as loud as you can, and put your hands up to your head like Tien does when he uses Solar Flare!

AJ: TIME FREEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[COLOR=red]AJ walks around, and Dbzman is standing there, as still as a statue[/COLOR]

AJ: Whoa...It worke-*Cough cough* Ack! I'm running out of air!

...*POP*

Dbzman: Did it work?

AJ: Yeah, but I ran out of air after a while

Dbzman: Its ok, thats meant to happen. Its the one disadvantage to the Time Freeze attack. If you stop time for as long as you wanted, you'd have an unfair advantage against any opponent!

[safer gets up, and looks directly at warlock]

sephiroth: your pretty good, and I am anxious to see how much stronger you are, but I do not think you need to see my last form yet, I doubt you are powerful enough

warlock: we'll see about that

sephiroth: and now, time to battle once again

[safer powers up and disappears from warlock's view]

warlock: you have become faster, too

[as soon as warlock said this, he was kicked to the side of the head the head, which sent him to the floor]

sephiroth: I think you underestime me, warlock

warlock: ...I think not

[both fighters fly at each other, kicks and punches flying everywhere, until sephiroth flies up and puts both hands forward]

sephiroth: arghh...10x...ANCIENT...KA...ME...HA...ME...

warlock: ****! :eek:

sephiroth.....HAAAA!!!

[a huge beam of energy is fired towards warlock]

warlock: take...THIS!

[warlock fires a big beam of his own at sephiroth, both beams clash, but after a while, sephiroth's beam begins to overpower warlock's]

warlock: ****! time to turn it up a notch!

[warlock's body surges with energy and his beam begins overpowering safer's]

sephiroth: very...good warlock, but not good enough

[safer disappears and warlock is kicked at the back of the head]

sephiroth: sometimes, it is the smarter fighter who has the highest chance of winning...

to be continued....

[b]****--------------------****
AJ: O...K..so...now I gotta teach you the Hologram Trick, huh?
DB: What? :eek:
AJ: Um,..:confused: ...are you by any chance a schizophrenic..?
DB: No, not that. But yes, yes I am...man,..that was a bloody fight...
AJ: Um,...why did it take you so long to pick up the signal..?
DB: Slowly? Think before you talk..
*tries to punch AJ*
*AJ grab's fist*
AJ: Gotcha! :cross:
DB: :flaming:
AJ: Um...Holy shnitz? :(
*AJ feels a searing pain inside his stomach*
*He looks down*
AJ: What the?! :eek:
*A beam coming from DBZMan's right-hand slowly moves closer and closer to AJ's stomach*
AJ: This is [i]not[/i] good...
*Blast takes effect and pushes AJ all the way back...[i]waaaaay[/i] back..*
*AJ shakes head*
AJ: :smirk: Funfunfun! :flaming:
*approaches DBZMan*
DB: :eek: Um,...I'm trembling right now...
AJ: Hah! Scared ya! :cross: Anyways, about the Hologram Move...
[i]tbc...[/i][/b]

[I]Warlock stops in the air, and looks back at Safer.[/I]

Warlock: "I never believed you were that smart Safer. You also must remember, that I must be smart to..."

[I]Warlock smiles at Safer, and flys around him in a split second. Warlock stops where he started.[/I]

Warlock: "Let's see if your'e smart enough to remember this attack. I didn't do it on you, but you were there watching, I remember that."

[I]Suddenly, a ki wall appears around Safer, and starts to make it's way into him. Safer looks around, and smiles. His body starts to surge with power, and the ki wall is destroyed.[/I]

Safer: "Yes, I'm smart enough to remember that..."

Warlock: "Now, to think there are two of us. We're both some of the powerfulest warriors in the galaxy, maybe even the universe. And we're both fighting for each other's pride. For one of us will most likely fall to the other. So, to think about it, it's probably a simple battle which with the person who wins here, will probably win our tournement battle. For I am sure we will verse each other. So, shall we re-begin?"

Safer: "With pleasure..."

[I]In a flash of light both warriors streaked towards each other. Safer and Warlock threw kicks and punches at each other, doing little effect to the other. Warlock drew back, and sent small blue ball of ki at Safer. Safer knocked it away, but not before it drained some of his energy.[/I]

Safer: "I must admit, you have an impressive selection of tricks."

Warlock: "I work hard to get them..."

[I]Warlock and Safer both fly back into each other, the battle becoming more and more fierce as each warriors' power level increases because of the battle...[/I]

[both fighters are still fighting each other, at the moment they appear to be equally matched, but as the fight ensues both their power levels increases with every passing second]

safer: I...never expected anyone...to be as...powerful as me

warlock: heh...me...neither

[as warlock disappears, safer closes his eyes and puts one arm in front of his face, which blocks a punch that warlock threw, safer grabs warlocks arms, spins him around and throws him into the distance, warlock fire's a huge beam at sephiroth]

safer: heh, time to test out a move I have been working on, TETRA FIELD!

[an energy wall appears in front of safer, warlocks beam hits the wall but is absorbed!

warlock: interesting move

safer: heh, the move is not over yet, my field absorbs ki energy and sends it back 10 fold! catch this!

[the wall flashes and a huge beam is fired towards warlock]

to be continued....

Dbzman: So uh...How DO you do that hologram thingymajig?

[COLOR=red]MM walks in[/COLOR]

MM: Don't be so impatient! Wait for AJ...

[COLOR=red]Trys to slap Dbzman over the head, but Dbzman grabs his hand and flips him up[/COLOR]

Dbzman: :D

MM: Ow! How dare you!

Dbzman: See AJ, you just gotta stand up to this guy.

AJ: I get it! :D

MM: Do not listen to stupid Z fighter fusion! None of them are as wise as I am!

Dbzman: (All the Z fighters voices) WHAT!?!?!? :flaming:

[COLOR=red]MM trys to slap AJ over the head but AJ grabs his hand and flips him up[/COLOR]

AJ: Hey Dbzman, you're right! This is fun! I thought I had to stay with this guy for him to teach me some new tricks, but he's not acually that good!

Dbzman: Heh

AJ: See ya old man!

[COLOR=red]Kicks MM out of the room[/COLOR]

Dbzman: Now, about that move...

[b]****--------------------****
AJ: Anyway...the move...
DB: Yippee,...now the fun begins
AJ: :confused: o..k....
DB: Teach me!

[i]Sorry for the interruption but you are not aloud to hear this but from now on,..DBZMan has officially learnt his move :) [/i]

DB: Wahey! :cross:
AJ: Um,...I'll leave y'all alone....
DB: Thankee
AJ: *mutters* thankee?...
[i]tbc...[/i]
[/b]

[COLOR=skyblue]Raiha writes again, even though she's being a bad girl and is banned from the computer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: *sigh* Interesting fight, Yeah, that's the ticket, beat eachother up!!!

Chiri: Cheh, funny.

Raiha: Warlock and Sephiroth are evenly matched, and I'm not experienced enough to beat them. But it is educational.

Chiri: Maybe we should go back to the waterfall.

Raiha: Certainly, but after we see who wins.[/COLOR]