OtakuBoards

Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe

Flash

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]HEY! I am NOT CHEESY! :D,..well maybe just a teensy lil bit...but still...:D
Now can we get on wit the training Mr. DBZMan? :D Aw hell, there I go again, smilin all cheesy...[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]AJ AJ AJ, so hot tempered, so stupid... J/K. :D Haha, that was pretty cheesy right there.:laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B]AJ AJ AJ, so hot tempered, so stupid... J/K. :D Haha, that was pretty cheesy right there.:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Oooo, all this talk about cheese is making me hungry!! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pyro: So have you figured out where he is yet??

[COLOR=blue]Ice Dragon: No, but we have it narrowed down to 3,450,698 now..[/COLOR]

Pyro: :rolleyes: Great..[/SIZE]

LOL, I'm always hungry. Even when I'm asleep. And I'm [i]still[/i] 112lbs. It's been that way since 7th grade!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raiha is under the magic waterfall again, this time showering the sweat and blood off herself.

Chiri: Is Pyro the dragon beast I think he is?

Raiha: Yes, from what his mind told me, it's true.

Chiri: How do you feel about him?

Raiha: He's nice. And very powerful. When he fought me, I could sense his true power for a few seconds. It was off the charts. Then again, I don't care. Power and battle aren't my number one priority. My father didn't quite instile the battle lust into me.

Chiri: Do you wish he did?

Raiha: No. It would only mean pain and suffering on my part and yours.

Chiri: Oh. Can I look now?

Raiha: No, I'm not wearing anything! Pervert!

Chiri: Cheh, cheh cheh...

[SIZE=1]Lol, ya I'm hungry a lot too, so then I eat a lot, anddont gain a pound... I guess I have an unusually high metabolism:D
Pyro: Come [i]on[/i]!! Have you found him yet!!???

[COLOR=crimson]Light Dragon: No, I'm sorry.. but we have it down to 346,907 now.. just be patient..[/COLOR]

Pyro: *sigh* Fine..[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha dived unerneath the waterfall itself and swam into the grotto behind the falls.

Raiha: Wow, look at this place! I bet there's powerful magic in here.

Chiri: Can I look now?

Raiha: Yeah, sure.

Chiri: WOW!

Raiha: :o. Just look at the spirits, there are so many! Like they live here.

Spirits: Who are you?..

Raiha: I am a Laporin fear not.

Spirits: We've been waiting, for such a long time.

Raiha: Waiting?...

Spirits: We need to live in someone, power, our power, grows weaker every day.

Raiha: I can help you.

Spirits: We need to have a host. To have a symbiotic relationship. We need to coexist.

Raiha: I will let you Spirits live inside me.

Spirits: But are you suitable? Non human?

Raiha: Yes...

Spirits: Then we will come inside you.

Small blue lights flew at Raiha and into her heart.

Raiha: *gasp* My power level...it just skyrocketed...[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Pyro: How close are you [i]now[/i]!??

[COLOR=blue]Ice Dragon: Be patient, we have it down to 396 now..[/COLOR]

Pyro: Well it's hard to be patient after I've been flying around aimlessly in my light form searching for no-

[i]Pyro is shocked at what he suddenly sees in front of him...[/i]

Pyro: Oh my gawd..I think I just found it..

[i]Pyro gazes upon a huge planet made up of only one very thin layer of gases with nothing but space in the core..[/i]

Pyro: Would this be it?

[COLOR=crimson]Light Dragon: Hmmm.. let me check................ yes! Yes it is! Well done Pyro[/COLOR]

Pyro: It was pure luck..

[i]Pyro blasts to the gas planet and arrives in the atmosphere..[/i]

Pyro: Is this place breathable?

[COLOR=blue]Ice Dragon: This planet is very unstable with atmoshpere.. in some places it's breathable, in other's you'll die within seconds..[/COLOR]

Pyro: Great, how am I supposed to fight this dragon if he wishes to do so..

[i]Pyro sits in the atmoshpere for a while thinking of what to do...[/i]

Pyro: Hold it, I think I have an idea... if I could just concentrate right..

[i]The shapeless mass of light, that is Pyro, suddenly tightens itself into a sphere then begins to struggle as the element is trying to change... after a few seconds the ball of light bursts into flames! :flaming: Pyro, now in his own element, trys to make himself (the ball of fire) take a more complex shape.. the ball pushes out in certain areas and stretches itself into an elliptical shape. Then the ellipse of fire begnis to push out shapeless limbs that tighten and mold into arms and legs.. then the rest of the mass of fire in the center of it all shrinks and tightens forming a head and a torso...[/i]

Pyro: Whoa.. this is... incredible!

[COLOR=crimson]Light Dragon: This is your true form Pyro..[/COLOR]

[i]Pyro stands as a flaming mass in the shape of actual Pyro..[/i]

Pyro: How..? My true form??

[COLOR=blue]Ice Dragon: Yes, this is your most powerful state.. well not your [i]most[/i] powerful, but second most... the drawbacks are that you are unable to use mine and the Light Dragons power..[/COLOR]

Pyro: So this is me as the Fire God?

[COLOR=crimson]Light Dragon: Yes.. but 'god' isnt exactly the right word.. you don't have the immortality card playing for you.. demi-god is more like it.[/COLOR]

Pyro: What's my strongest form?

[COLOR=blue]Ice Dragon: Something you have yet to achieve..[/COLOR]

Pyro: Ok.. so now that I'm in this form and can breathe anywhere.. where's that dragon??

[i]Pyro, in his true form, begins to search the planet for a possible dragon god that may have been banished there..[/i][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro, in his true form, searches the gas planet for the Earth Dragon..[/i]

Pyro: Hrmm.. I wonder where he'd be..

[i]Pyro flys around aimlessly then takes a hard turn and goes through the gas layer of the planet entering the absolute empty core...Pyro sees a small blob far off in the distance..[/i]

Pyro: What is that?

[i]Pyro flys off to see what it is..[/i][/SIZE]

[as sephiroth becomes inpatient, he sends out a telepathic message to the rest of the z fighters]

Sephiroth: this is sephiroth, would anyome like to battle me? as part of training before the matches begin? if you wish to battle me then send me back a telepathic message and meet me on the desert plains of saudi for battle

[sephiroth ends the transmission]

Sephiroth: hmmm, I wonder who will battle me, this should prove interesting

to be continued....

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro flys closer, in his true form, to the unknown thing and then receives Sephiroth's message[/i]

Pyro: Huh? Sephiroth.. haven't seen him in a while. Sorry dude, but I have other business to attend to.. looks like someone else is going to have to fight wiht him..

[i]Pyro continues to edge closer to the thing and he can begin to make out certain texture and shapes..he comes closer, closer....closer.......suddenly the thing moves as it becomes aware of Pyro's presence.. Pyro stops[/i]

?????: Who are you and what are you doing here?!!

[i]The low, bellowing voice took Pyro completly by suprise..[/i]

Pyro: *ahem* My name is Pyro-

?????: Pyro!?!?!?!!..[i]Your[/i] the Fire Dragon's creation aren't you!!?

Pyro: Yes, but the Fire Dragon is now dead.

?????: ..Who or what killed him?

Pyro: That would be me...

[i]The creature, currently curled up into a ball, unfolds itself to reveal a huge dragon with mainly brown scales, with a few black thrown in a bit..[/i]

?????: How did you kill him?

Pyro: This will all become known to you if you join with me... which dragon are you?

?????: Hmm... I am the Dragon of Earth!

Pyro: Good, your the one I was hoping to find here.

[COLOR=darkred]Earth Dragon: You must be looking for me to join with me and gain my vast power.. tell me, what other dragons do you have with you?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=crimson]Light Dragon: He has me, Earth..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Ice Dragon: And me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred]Earth Dragon: You have gained two already plus I see you are the new Fire god.[/COLOR]

Pyro: Yes that is true.

[COLOR=darkred]Earth Dragon: Hrmm.. give me time to think about it. Then I'll decide.[/COLOR]

Pyro: Ok, take all the time you like.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: Sephiroth...Chiri, do you know him?

Chiri: He's very strong, but you can exploit his weaknesses once you find them.

Raiha: That's asking too much, but might as well. I need some more training anyways.

Chiri: Great.

Raiha: *flies out of the grotto*

Chiri: You might want to get dressed first.

Raiha: :o. Right. Good idea.

Raiha quickly puts her clothes on and flies towards Sephiroth.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro (in his true form) and the Earth Dragon stand in space, waiting for the Earth dragon to make his descision..[/i]

[COLOR=darkred]Earth Dragon: Hrmm....[/COLOR]

Pyro: Well? Have you decided?

[COLOR=darkred]Earth Dragon: Yes, I have.. I've decided..... that I will come with you.[/COLOR]

Pyro: Thank you.

[COLOR=darkred]Earth Dragon: Ok, just stand still, this won't hurt a bit.[/COLOR]

[i]Pyro stands in space as the Earth Dragon stretches all his limbs out letting off a huge roar as he seem to explode! All of his scales recollect around Pyro and the Earth Dragon is together again.. then, a dark red light envelopes the Earth Dragon as he disappears.. leaving the renwed Pyro behind..[/i]

Pyro: Yes!! I can feel the power! This is great!.... which dragon should I find next?

[COLOR=darkred]Earth Dragon: Do you know anybody with psychic power?[/COLOR]

Pyro: Actually, yes I do.

[COLOR=darkred]Earth Dragon: Find the Dragon of Water next, she has great pyschic powers..[/COLOR]

Pyro: Awesome..[/SIZE]

[I]Warlock 'hears' Sepiroth's message.[/I]

Warlock: "Might as well. Never got to finish our last fight."

[I]Warlock telports out of the city, then puts on speed. Within a minute he senses a power in front of him. He puts on more speed, and catches up with Rahia. [/I]

Warlock: "Going to Sepiroth?"

Rahia: "Yeah."

[I]Warlock and Rahia speed off towards Sepiroth...[/I]

Cool plot twist Pyro.
~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: Race you Warlock.

Warlock: Ready set...GO! *he speeds ahead*

Raiha: LOL, *goes into Morph mode* *transforms into a martial eagle* *lands behind Sephiroth* *powers down* Nice try Warlock. Cheating won't help.

Warlock: *pant* *pant* Not fair!

Raiha: o.O Thus speaks the cheating Sayjin. I've got a Morph mode and there's nothing you can do about it. :p.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]There's a plot twist?? Where was that? Lol...
Pyro: Hrmm.. so where would I find the Water Dragon?

[COLOR=crimson]Light Dragon: I'm not sure, its obviously going to be a dry planet..[/COLOR]

Pyro: I think I know [i]just[/i] the place.. and its not that far from earth either!

[i]Pyro takes off to a planet in hopes to find the water dragon, still in his true form, ableing him to breathe in space[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: Hah, you're funny Warlock.

Chiri: Cheh cheh cheh.

Warlock: Did that bird laugh at me?

Raiha: Yeah, he also said that you're a freaky moron.

Warlock: :flaming: WHAT!?!?!?!

Raiha: J/K. That's what I was thinking. :D[/COLOR]

Dbzman: Shall we get started then?

AJ: Sure, it's better than scrubbing some old geezers house!

[COLOR=red]The guy walks in, slaps AJ roud the head, then walks off[/COLOR]

AJ: :mad:

Dbzman: :laugh:

[COLOR=red]AJ and Dbzman lunge at each other, and begin kicking and punching at each other[/COLOR]

Dbzman: You're good

AJ: You too!

[COLOR=red]Dbzman fires some blasts at AJ, and they all miss[/COLOR]

AJ: Ha! You missed!

Dbzman: [COLOR=blue]Sigh[/COLOR], oldest trick in the book and you fell for it...

[COLOR=red]AJ turns his head round and sees a few hundred ki blasts surrounding him[/COLOR]

AJ: What the-!?

Dbzman: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

[COLOR=red]Brings them all in on AJ, and there is a massive explosion[/COLOR]

sephiroth: greetings warlock and raiha, I have been expecting you, so who would like to face me first? or would you both like to face me at the same time? I suggest you should both face me as I have learnt a nice new technique which could leave the both of you spitting out sand for a while

raiha: ...:flaming:

warlock: ...:flaming:

sephiroth: well, what will it be?

to be continued....