Dragonball - Battle Field: End of the Universe

Flash

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

YAY!! RAIHA IS BACK!! :D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]There's no need to be that excited, so far, I haven't added anything exciting to the tournament. Heck, I haven't even started to fight yet![/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]There's no need to be that excited, so far, I haven't added anything exciting to the tournament. Heck, I haven't even started to fight yet![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Think I care about fighting? as long as you're back.. :love: :love: :love:

[B]

Think I care about fighting? as long as you're back.. :love: :love: :love: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Well, we know what you care about Flash, but sometimes, I prefer violence. It's in my blood.[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]Well, we know what you care about Flash, but sometimes, I prefer violence. It's in my blood.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ya! Who said violence doesn't solve anything!?! lol anywho, welcome back Raiha/Setsuna!!!!!!![/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Ya! Who said violence doesn't solve anything!?! lol anywho, welcome back Raiha/Setsuna!!!!!!![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Thanks Pyro. While I was gone, I worked on my characters a little more. Their attacks just got a little more interesting...[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]Thanks Pyro. While I was gone, I worked on my characters a little more. Their attacks just got a little more interesting...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Mwuahahahahahahaha!!!! ..... :o Xaida's gonna hurt Pyro isnt she? Lol :D

Hmmmm... its finally my turn to fight, I think I'll post it another time I'm kinda preoccupied with other things.. but fun fun fun its finally my turn!! :D[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Mwuahahahahahahaha!!!! ..... :o Xaida's gonna hurt Pyro isnt she? Lol :D

Hmmmm... its finally my turn to fight, I think I'll post it another time I'm kinda preoccupied with other things.. but fun fun fun its finally my turn!! :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Correction: Xaida isn't gonna hurt Pyro. She can't do it. For the same reason Pyro couldn't kill her. But he did manage to slash her. She'll get him back a different way... hehehe[/COLOR] :devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pyromaniac [/i]
[B] I've already gotten 7 threating private messages from him, saying to stop being a pyro, and to stay away from somebody named Raih, or Raiha, or somthin. Whats his problem anywhay?And who is this Raiha person? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Raiha would be me. And if you have a problem with that, too bad.[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]Raiha would be me. And if you have a problem with that, too bad.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

YOU GO GIRL!

( ps: I :love: you )

( ps: No, I'm not an internet stalker, I'm just very drunk, so i may say some regretable things.. :tasty: )

[B]

YOU GO GIRL!

( ps: I :love: you )

( ps: No, I'm not an internet stalker, I'm just very drunk, so i may say some regretable things.. :tasty: ) [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Okay, I'll remember that.[/COLOR] :rolleyes: :o

[b] U still ain't answered me yet! Who's the Enforcer?!!!?
anyways, my pl's gone up, in the speed and punch and kick areas, anyways...
*instant transmits himself to the sahara desert*
AJ: Now for the hard work....
*Makes as many ki blasts as possible,..trying to strengthen them...
also adds in the odd Triple-Juubeh, MegaKaMeHaMeHa,
Extreme Final Flash, and Ultra Gatlit Gun now and then*
tbc.....[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]Always. If he didn't get drunk, he wudda made me by now. Oh, do you know what rank or whaever I am? And who's the Enforcer? Coz i gotta fight him...[/b] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]You are a newbie. The Enforcer is probably another made up character. So start already! Or Raiha will probably come around and talk to you.[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]You are a newbie. The Enforcer is probably another made up character. So start already! Or Raiha will probably come around and talk to you.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Huh? It's not my fight yet, is it? But the tourney sez someone else is here ta fight b4 me,...and Final hasta blow the whistle,...besides, I was here, b4 Aestus even came, so I'm not a newbie. I joined when you hadta start with a power level of 100 so :p
U prolly started then as well, but meh, I don't care. I'm jus sayin I'm not as new as you think. I was here b4 Safer actually. Like I sed, u probly were too, but nyeh....[/b]

[SIZE=1]Announcer: Well ladies and gentlmen the next match is about to start! This match is between Pyro and Dooooooomm!!! So lets bring out the challenger! This warrior is unkknown in just about everything but his name! And his name is threatening all by itself! So lets bring him out! Here is! DOOOM!!!!!

[i]the crowd cheers wildly as they anticipate the next match.. and out of the back area of the arena comes a huge dark figure. Each step shakes the ground beneath him. He stands right outside the ring and then disappears reappearing in the middle of the ring. This is followed by an array of many arial tricks showing off to the crowd his speed an agility for such a big person...after he is done he takes his corner[/i]

Announcer: And now, Doom's opponent, we don't know much about him either except his name! Here is the one and only... Pyrooooo!!!!!!!!!!

[i]The crowd cheers wildly once again and after a few minutes they settle down at the no show of Pyro...[/i]

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, it seems Pyro has not shown up yet. If you will patiently wait we are going to give him five minutes to show up or the match goes to Doom...

[i]To be continued..[/i][/SIZE]

Well, I'm back after a day of missing the Otaku. Now, back to business. Rahia, I believe Pyro is in a type of training void, simalr to mine.
--------------------------------------------
Warlock: "You and me, no rules. Now let's get this started..."

[I]Before DBZMAN can get ready for the fight he is elbowed in the back, sending him flying. He re-gains his footing, and turns around to see a giant ki beam, which he in turn fires his own blast at it, causing a powerful explosion where the two blasts meet.[/I]

Warlock: "Just like old times DBZMAN.

[I]Warlock is about to put more energy into his beam, when he is hit form the side by Kaloc.[/I]

Kaloc: "I thought DBZMAN could use a little help."

[I]Warlock looks at the two warriors, DBZMAN and Kaloc. In a flash he is completley white.[/I]

Warlock: "Well, it's time I had a workout..."

[I]Warlock disappears, and Kaloc and DBZMAN try to sense him...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha is underneath a magical waterfall once again, (the same waterfall that she was in at the very beginning)

Raiha: *sigh* Enough training for one day, eh Chiri?

Chiri: Chee chee...

Raiha: Okay, that sounds fun. SPIRIT STONE TRANSFORMATION!!!

Raiha's pet blackbird, Chiri is transformed into a black eagle...

Chiri: Ahh, my true form once again, thank you Raiha. Do you want me to tell you how to transform with the elements?

Raiha: Sure.

Chiri: Simply say spirit stone transformation, element Water, Earth, Wind, or Water.

Raiha: Interesting, SPIRIT Transformation: Element WATER!

Chiri: A mermaid! That's very original, excellent choice Raiha.

Raiha flicks her fins and dives into the lake...[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Warlock is right, I was training in a void thingy.. I went there while you were on vacation at Disneyland..:D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]The crowd sits bored and disappointed that Pyro has not shown up yet..[/i]

Announcer: Pyro has one minute now to show up!

[i]Meanwhile, down in the ring..[/i]

Doom: Hmm... darn, I was hoping for a fight.... This guy better show up!

Announcer: 10!, 9!, 8!, 7!, 6!, 5!, 4!, 3!, 2!, 1!...

[i]The announcer is about ready to hand the match over to Doom when suddenly the sky goess black darkening the whole arena..[/i]

Announcer: What the??? Hold on folks somethings happening! Could it be the lnog awaitied Pyro?!?

[i]Thunder claps bellwo through the sky as the air inside the ring begins to ripple drawing the audiences attention.. suddenly a huge burst of flame consumes the middle of the ring! :flaming::flaming: :flaming: and as it lifts into the air pyro is left standing in the center of the ring...[/i]

Pyro: Heh, sorry to keep you waiting but what can I say.. I'm a crowd teaser.. :smirk:

[i]Doom stands up and enters the ring..[/i]

Doom: Well its about time, I was thinking you were gonna be a no show..

Pyro: What? Me?! I dont think so..

Doom: Well then, lets get down to business!

Announcer: This is it ladies and gentlemen the match is ready to begin!!! 3.....2.....1..... BEGIN!!!

Doom: At last..

Pyro: Bring it on..

[i]To be contniued :D...[/i]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is it just me or does Raiha's pet remind anyone of a pokemon??[/SIZE]