Jump to content
OtakuBoards

hope you like manga girls


Recommended Posts

Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
This is my newest pic. I drew it last week I think. Hope ya like it.
Posted
WOW! *Saves* That is excellent! I am definately looking forward to more of your work! I like the chic too! Very cute and very funny picture!

Love, Kaola
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
[quote]Nice! A little light but, really it's great! It's got detail & it's clear. You did a good job!
Also, I agree with you, Dan Rugh.[/quote]

huh? sorry, i'm kinda slow. What do u mean by "a little light"? Is the picture not dark enough?
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]Wow thats very good pencil work...I dont really have any gripes about it...I look forward to more of your art... :D [/color][/font]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]that's awesome. far better than what i can do. very good job.[/size][/color]
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
lol it's so easy to please you guys. I know how easily you young boys get stimulated. So here's another pic

by the way, I'm just good with pencils. I VERY bad with CG
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]very nice. you are very good with a pencil. but i don't see how you can spend 3 hours on one pic. i'm too lazy to spend more than 1. heh, how old are you? by your coment i'm guessing you're older and that could explain why you draw so much better than me.

btw, do you have any pics of kenshin, or are you just a middle aged pervert who has nothing better to do than draw half naked women?[/size][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Cute. ^^ But whats with all the half naked-ness? Oo;; Its a little weird. But your good at it! Thats all that counts..Right? Oo;;

-Kitty [/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
no I don't just draw girls. I don't draw much of anime I see on television. Especially not Ruroni Kenshin. The show's as boring as the movie. But here's a manga pic that doesn't have any girls. now shut the **** up and don't call me a pervert u *****

EDIT: this one is also half naked. O well LOL
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]heh, sorry, i didn't mean it in an ofencive way. i call kenji a perv all the time, and we used to be pretty good friends. sorry if i offended you.

that pic is very good. three things though. his feet, his right thumb, and his scar. the feet are sort of rushed. or atleast they look like it. the thumd is a little pointy, but hands are hard to draw. and the scar doesn't really look like a scar. it doesn't look like it's cutting into his body. anyway, very good job.[/size][/color]
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
thanks. I learn from other good artists. The moment I saw this one website, I was somethin like Shonen.free.fr, I became more convinced to work harder on shading. Ever since THEN, I've been working for hours shading my pictures, adding shadows, and making the clothes more detailed. Maybe my pictures will effect others and make them work harder. A good pencil art takes hours to draw, and you can't make a drawing look as good as mine if you don't have the time.
Posted
Well, I think the girls are cuter anyways! Not that your Street Fighter one was bad, but I love pictures like those girls, they aren't really perverted and it doesn't show off everything so I like them! I like any of those kinds of drawings!

Kaola
Posted
Nah, your half naked manga looks a lot nicer, not because its half naked, but it really does look professional, that sagat pic was that great, well, compared to the others you posted.
Posted
I dun really know that much about what I should look for in pictures, but I like the way you shade :D I like how you did his muscles and shaded her clothes. His scar looks a bit fake tho, and it looks like he is scratchign his *** XD

How do you shade clothes? I need to learn. and. um. is that hand drawn or cg?
Guest Majin Buu
Posted
WOW thats really cool I didnt belive it at first but then you should me them on your webcam and I was LIKE whoa! Yeah I do like Manga girls :P. Keep drawing man.. Make some really sexy ones! lol j/k
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
[quote]You have talent. Why don't you join my Gundam art contest?[/quote]

I only draw what looks good. I don't like Gundam.

[quote]How do you shade clothes? I need to learn. and. um. is that hand drawn or cg?[/quote]

? LOL, you can't tell hand drawn from cg? that's sad. WHAT DO U THINK HUH? DOES IT LOOK LIKE CG TO U? LOL, I suck at CG, I'll post a CG pic later, since the internet explorer is fixed.

Anyway, some of my pics DO look professional, but I assure you, I know all the mistakes in my drawings lol, especially in the Street Fighter one. I do much better with drawing girls, because I don't got to draw all those muscles. lol
Posted
Ok, for one thing. Be nicer. Stop snapping at people and acting like you're higher then everyone else


And you are a good artist, I'll give ya that, but you're too damn cocky
Posted
[size=1]Yes, those two pictures are awesome, but stop acting so arrogant. You should be proud of your talent, but that doesn't give you the right to snap at other people. There are many great artists on this boards, and you aren't the only one.[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...