OtakuBoards

otaku prom

Guest Chris

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walks in and looks around. *sighs* sits down on a chair making a list of guys to ask. Looks at list...*sighs again*

All guys had a date, weren't going, or would never go with me.
Stares up thinking of people to ask.
"No one will go with me," *sighs* "Might as well not go..."

Well this is strange...but here I go... *blushs and looks at floor*

Starts talking to Acira "W-Will you go to the prom with me?"

*face is totaly red* Starts to inch backwards from fear...

Thinks, "What in the world did I just do? He's going to say no..."

[color=#707875]Guys...come on now, this thread is spammy enough as it is. These single-sentence posts don't break the rules specifically, but this is supposed to be an RPG (I think lol). Let's at least compact some of this stuff into a smaller number of larger posts...let's get something cohesive going here. I know it's not meant to be serious (and that's okay), but at [i]least[/i] keep it reasonable.

Oh, and kudos to you Sara. You actually got the ball rolling here. If you hadn't stepped in, I would have either closed or deleted this thread; it was nothing but spam until it was set on the rails, so to speak.[/color]

[color=darkblue][size=1]*looks around* He then thinks to himself. [i]Maybe I should just go...[/i]

He turns around and starts walking out the door. He then remembers one girl that he had completely forgot about: Serenity! He headed back and walked slowly around. He was looking for her, but was failing in doing so. He thought to himself, [i]Where is she?[/i] He then spotted her. [i]Ah-ha![/i]

He started to walk towards her, heart beating, stomach in a knot. Thought were streaming into his head, [i]What if she no, I hope she says yes, I'm really nervous...[/i]

He then got the guts and walked up to her.

'Hey, Serenity!'

'Um, hi Lan!'

Lan started up a normal conversation, after about ten minutes of talking he decided, now or never.

'Well, are you going to the Prom?'

'Yeah, are you?'

'Of course I am. Well, if you're not... um... going with anyone... would you like to... erm... go with me?'

His heart was beating faster than before. Serenity stalled for a moment.

'Of course I will!'

'Yeah? That's great!'

The rest of the day, he was smiling a big smile of satisfaction...[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][color=green]Scorpio took the cookie stuffed it in his mouth.

"Thanks, and to answer your question I feel like an idiot. Here I am at the prom. Little Serenity asks me by PM and I say yes. Now all of the sudden! Lan has her! Why!? This is all so confusing... I'm so sad. Of course Lan just [i]posted[/i] her answer. She hasn't actually said anything. Maybe I'm safe. Ugh. I can't wait untill she posts! Must.. know.. [b]now![/b]"[/color]

-=§=- :( (No more wave smiley. I'm too sad)[/size]

Ack!!!!!!! (Runs around in circles panicking) How come I'm THIS popular NOW?!!! (looks at Scorpio) And how come I'm referred to as an object??? O_o;; (Just kidding ^_^) I fix, I fix. I don't want to look like an evil mean person.........

Serenity was just about to leave, thinking that Scorpio probably didn't want to go with her, now that Lan had asked her. Suddenly, he ran through one of the thread doors.

"Serenity!! I just got your PM!"

Serenity felt sick, "You... did..."

"Yeah! I'd love to go with you!"

"Lan... just asked me. I didn't think you'd want to go with me..."

"WHAAAT?!!"

"Oh God!! I feel like I'm going to hurl!! I don't want to look at myself!!" She covered her head and ran out of the room, practically crying. She hated herself. She should have just waited for Scorpio's reply before telling Lan she'd go with him. She didn't know what to do. She didn't want to hurt anybody anymore. Lan was really happy about asking her, yet she had asked Scorpio first. What was she going to do?!!

(points up) Yeah... this is how I really feel about the situation... -_- I do feel like I'm going to be sick... People must think I'm an evil mean biatch now....

OK, Kesaki. Did you even read James' post? Make this into a story. It is an RPG.
**looks to James**
I thought one sentance posts were against the rules.
[center]~~~[/center]
[b]Corey-[/b] "Perfect!" I had just completed the black corsage. It was beutiful, if not a little ashy. Ken would love it. "Heh..." But it was funny. With all the commotion of attempting to be funny and asking Ken, I had forgotten that I don't have an actual date. I would still absolutely love to go with someone.

Serenity took the cookie. "I still feel really bad. I feel as though all my inner organs have melted." She bit into it and chewed. She didn't feel better at all, just depressed. She watched the main door like a hawk, waiting for either Lan or Scorpio to come through it. She had to talk to Lan and explain herself. What would she say? What would she do? Could she and Lan still be friends if she went with Scorpio? So many questions... so few answers... She needed them, and she needed them now so she could stop feeling the way she was feeling.

[SIZE=1][color=green]

"Okay Serenity. I'm gonna let you go with Lan. As long as your promise me the next prom dance whatever. Okay? Well... have... fun with Lan. One more thing."

§corpio kissed Little Serenity on the cheek and stormed off through the doors.[/color]

[i]Did I do the right thing? I sure as hell wouldn't wanna go as a threesome. Maybe I should've hogged her to myself. I had the chance. No. That's just not the way to do it. I hope your happy Lan.[/i][/color]

-=§=- :bawl:[/SIZE]

Ben had seen the Otaku Prom thread in the Adventure Forum, he frequented it often. Both the thread and the forum. He was of two minds about going to the prom. He enjoyed social events. He would usually just hang out with a handful of friends, but wander away sometimes on the off-chance that someone might ask him to dance. But, many people were getting dates to the prom....he surely could not do so. He could think of several people to ask to go, but was much to shy to actually [I] ask [/I] them. He decided to make it known that he was going, with or without someone to go with.

"Hey everyone, I'm coming with or without someone to go with me."

Wow, who would have expected him to say that with the line preceding it...

Ben sighed. The deed was done.

[color=darkblue][size=1]Scorpio, you have every right to go with her. Little Serenity, you go with him, don't mind me. I'll just look for someone else. Again, don't wory about me. You two have a good time! ^^

.:Lan21013:.[/color][/size]

Guest dayday
Walks into the room and looks around. Goes over to the corner and leans against the wall waiting for someone to ask her to go to the prom with her.

(I am a female. If you don't have a date...I don't know)

Xra hung out in the internet, bored. He really didn't talk to too many OBers(if you do wanna talk cause i really am bored, my AIM screename is in the sig) so he drifted off into the otakuboards.

He hadn't been there in over a month so he thought he could surprise a few people he knew. Unfortunately, then greeted him as if he never left(im basicly tellin how my day went today:o). So he wandered around untill he got a pm. Xra was tired so he didn't realise who it was from, but before he deleted it, he noticed soemthing about an Otaku Prom.

Up till now, he had no luck with the ladies, but the prom sounded like fun. He continued wandering around, tryin to figure out who to call....

(If i play it right, i may end up makin a surprise at the prom hehe.

[SIZE=1][color=green]"Alright! Woohoo! I get ta go with Little Serenity! :D I gota get sumtin...:bow: Heh... he's cool."

§corpio got ready and went to the prom looking around for Little Serenity. This should be so much fun! :D[/color]

-=§=- :D:wave::D [/SIZE]