OtakuBoards

otaku prom

Guest Chris

[color=darkblue][size=1]'Fine by me!', Lan said.

[i]Lan took out his deck. He drew five cards, as did Japan. That quickly, the duel began.[/i]

[i]Lan pulled out his cards. His hand included: Ryu-Kishin Powered, Summoned Skull, Gaia the Fierce Knight, Ekibyo Drakmord, and Dark Hole. He grinned. He put down both his magic/trap cards and put his Ryu-Kishin Powered in attack.[/i]

'Your turn!', Lan said to Japan.[/color][/size]

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chris
[color=#707875]chris was late for the prom. he had nothing to wear and was in a hurry.

[i]i need to find some clothes and fast[/i]

he headed up to his room to find some clothes. he sat on his bed, staring at the floor. [i]hmm . . . i could always wear my clown shirt. yeah, why not?[/i] so he picked up off the floor a black shirt that said "can't sleep . . . clowns will eat me" on it in white letters that got smaller every time and put it on. then he went to the bathroom, grabbed a pair of pants off the floor, and put them on. [i]i really need to stop walking around the house naked . . .[/i] he then went to his room and put some black socks and his black boots on. [i]there, now i'm set . . . . o.O darnet! i forgot about underwear again . . . . oh well, at least i have less chance of leaving them in the car this time.[/i]

having gotten dressed chris ran downs stairs where he would meet his mom. 'hey mom, i need to get to the prom fast, i'm already late, so can i borrow the viper?'

'sure, just remember to leave the keys to your porche on the table when you leave.'

'thanks mom' and he went to the car and drove to the prom without delay. (except, of course, his customary stop at burger king to pick up two woppers and a large onion rigns)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lan21013 [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][size=1]'Fine by me!', Lan said.

[i]Lan took out his deck. He drew five cards, as did Japan. That quickly, the duel began...[/i][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Japan looked at her five cards. She though to herself, Aha! My dark magician and Blue eyes white dragon are in my hand. "I summon my dark magician in attack mode." Japan grinned awaiting for Lan's first move.

[color=darkblue][size=1]Lan smiled at Japan.

'Fine by me!' Lan said

Lan put down his Summoned Skull and put his Ryu-Kishin Powered in the Graveyard.

'Summoned Skull in attack mode. I also flip my Ekibyo Drakmord, which destroys the equipped monster at the end of two turns. Your turn!' Lan said. He smiled at Japan...[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lan21013 [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][size=1]Lan smiled at Japan.

'Fine by me!' Lan said

Lan put down his Summoned Skull and put his Ryu-Kishin Powered in the Graveyard.

'Summoned Skull in attack mode. I also flip my Ekibyo Drakmord, which destroys the equipped monster at the end of two turns. Your turn!' Lan said. He smiled at Japan...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey! Lan and Japan were too glued up in the game that they didn't notice at first. The band started to play. So do you want to dance now?

"Why sure Japan"

They headed towards the dance floor, with the band's music blaring in their ears for they were close to the band. They played many fast and upbeat songs. Lan and Japan were having a great time. Lan ended up being very good dancer and so was Japan. After a half hour, the band took a break and Lan and Japan made their way to the to the punch, totally out of breath.

Guest Chris
[color=#707875]chris finaly got to the prom. when he walked in he emediatly looked around for boo. [i]where is she? i don't see her anywhere . . . . i hope she didn't stand me up . . .[/i]

chris' stomach started to feel upset. he desided to wait a while for her to show up.[/color]

Shinobi1827 got off the computer a few minutes later. He had to prepare.

Shinobi1827: Well..i better not try the stuff i've done at other parties...Blanko'ed have a fit....oh well.

Shinobi starts going through his clothes to get ready.

~~some 2 hours later~~

Shinobi1827: (Shinobi for short now)Got it.

He stepped back and looked at the clothes, laid out on the bed as they would be worn.

Shinobi: No...to preppy. Want to impress her...yet i don't want to look like a prep. What if The Blouncer's there....? I can't let him see me like that...*shakes head* won't do.

Shinobi goes back to looking for the right combo of clothes.

[font=gothic][color=indigo]Once again, I must ask that people stop with the short, almost completely contentless posts. If you can't be bothered to write more than five lines, don't post at all. Considering that to some, this is not the first time I have given this warning, if this level of post quality or lack thereof continues, the thread gets closed. Simple as that.[/font][/color]

Blanko was still sitting at her pc... going through a few files and realized what time it was. Blanko glances around and remembers this is a P-R-O-M not some normal get to gether for drinks outdoor picnics or just chatting. She then groaned at the next thought ot her mind...

"Oh rats... this is the Prom... i have to dress "nice" ..ugh... the devil himself could not get me into a dress..." She growls to herself... remembering her wardrobe only had long sleeve shirts and jeans.

"Now what? Hes going to think im a complete loser... course i am a complete loser so i guess its not a problem..." She muttered to herself as she glanced at the clothes hanging in the closet.

She walked over and glanced at them carefully. An old pair of shoes next to brand new ones that looked exactly alike...with the tag still attached. A pair of faded jeans with a bunch of new ones. And a huge stack of dark long sleeve shirts next to a pile of neatly folded T-Shirts.

"Nothing with words...so that eliminates the long sleeve choice.... but then others will see my scars... but... ugh.. this has officaly began to suck..." She sets all the long sleeve shirts to the side along with some t shirts with words.

She finally grabs some nice black jeans and a neat spotless And luckily wordless T-Shirt that was dark blue. Her crystal blue eyes shift to the left to glance at the nearby clock. She was still running behind... She ripped the tag off the new shoes and laced them up neatly. She got dressed in a flash as she always did.

Now she stood there... looking like she always did... Jeans, T, Normal Shoes... but she felt of balance.

"Hmm.. whats missing...? OH!" he reaches for her vest and slips it on. Its nice smooth surface inside and its fuzzy warmer side out. The vest was her... she never left home without it. "hes going to hate this so much... but.. i hate dresses...more like they hate me... but anyways im ready..."

She quickly brushes her hair. Quickly yet manageing to rid every tangle and mistake from the day. She grabbed a hair tie that matched her eyes. She tied her hair back neatly. Each curl falling into its place perfectly. She growled at this made up appearence.

"No look at me... i swear im worse looking with my hair up and a smile on my face then i do with my normal down hair and straight face.... but oh well" She then notices her clock had actualy stoped and ran to her computer to check it... She was ahead a bit now.

She went downstairs and sat in a chair... just waiting now...

"I wish nate would just call me Flora...i feel wierd when he calls me Blanko.... anyone for that matter..."

[color=red]Duo raced after Vicky, and finally arrived at the Banner.
"Looks like you beat me.."[/color]
[color=blue]"Yeah!" Vicky laughs[/color][color=red]
"So..you wanna dance...?" Duo raises an eyebrow and looks at Vicky, waiting for her response.[/color]

[color=green]SPX walked in and looked around. Never one to dress up she wore grey pants that covered only some of her shoes and a dark blue tank top. Kaisuke was nowhere to be seen. She walked up to a small table and sat down quitly. She saw everyone else having so much fun but desided it was best to wait for him. [I]Where could he be?[/I][/color]

(I'm sorry this is late Dayday)

Acira smiled at Dayday. "It sure has been a messed up prom so far. But if you give me the chance, I know I can make it better. What do you say? Would you like to be my date?" Said Acira as he smiled, though he felt nervous.

Guest dayday
Dayday stared at Acira and smiled nervously. "Umm...I guess. But what happened to Ruby?"

"She said she couldn't go with me and to ask you."

"Oh." Dayday looked down at the floor. "I guess I will go with you then. But you still should have went wiht her instead. It's my fault she left."

[SIZE=1][color=green][i]§corpio couldn't wait.[/i]

"Where is she! Ugh, I hope she didn't stand me up. :( OO FOOD! :D"

[i]§corpio ran over to the punch where he tripped over Japan an Lan's card game. All of there cards went in one big pile.[/i]

Scorpio: "Ohh boy. Now I've done it."

Japan: ! "Our game!"

Scorpio: "Ehh... about that. I am REALLY sorry bout that. Jus don't tell Serenity. Ok?"

Little Serenity: "Tell me what?"

Scorpio: "Uh oh. Um... how bout we go this way."

[i]§corpio grabbed her arm and went the totally opposite direction. He didn't realize where he was going when he ran into a door.[/i]

Scorpio: OW! FU........ DGE! FUDGE!!! Ok anyways. You wanna dance?[/color]

-=§=- :wave:[/size]

Nate finally figured it out. He had on a black mid-length shirt with red shoulders, and black shorts that was almost long jeans. He then put on his red and gray nike's, then looked at the clock. He was slightly ahead of schedual, then noticed the clock won't changin. He ran to the computer and saw that he was actually even more ahead than what he planed. So he got on OB and posted on his rpgs.....

Guest dayday
Dayday stared at Acira's hand and shook her head. "I'm sorry, I can't do this." She took a step back. "I really shouldn't be doing this. I have to go now."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. I just have to go now. I'll see you later." She turned around and started to walk out. When she got to the door Acira grabbed her shoulder.

"What's wrong with you? Is it me?"

"Umm...sort of. Look I just have to go now." She pulled away from him and started to run.

Acira watched as she ran away. He had no clue on how to respond, so he just stood there. He walked over to sit in a chair, wondering what he did wrong, then he shook his head and headed for the exit. "This is one night I will not really understand." Said Acira as he walked out the doors and headed home.

DouMax and Vicky sat down waiting for a good song to come on. Vicky drank some coke, only coke.
"So, what do you like on OB?" DouMax asked.
"Umm, just the adventures really. I like to hang around and talk, make friends..." See continued.
"But I like the art section." Dou smiled.
"What about you?" She asked.
"I really..." The music came on. It was Dou's Favourte song! He jumped up to go and dance.
"No, I wanna know what you like..." Vicky though a panut down her throat and smiled.
"Fine..." Vicky laughed and ate more peanuts.
"This music is rubish!" She said not knowing Dou liked it. She laughed.
"Sorry, I didn't know you liked it. I like fast music, but I would dance to slow stuff. Brake danceing...a very old friend tought me that..."

Can't believe I didn't join this sooner.

mirai_torankusu looks around at the prom.

"Not much going on right now," he comments to himself. He stands around wondering why he didn't have the guts to ask anybody and, more importantly, why nobody asked him. Then, he looks at the dreaded Newbie sign hanging below his name.

"Heh, maybe that has something to do with it." Then, he looks down at his black Cowboy Bebop shirt, black cordouroys (sp?) and his black skating shoes.

"Or maybe it's because I'm not really dressed for a prom. Oh well, there's plenty of time to change clothes." He walks over to the table to get a drink of punch and take a look at what's going on.

Flora glanced out her window... just waiting and letting time slide by. She sighed and grabbed her keys. SHe went outside and locked her door. No one would get into her account when she was away! "Heh" she chucckles to her herself.

she decided to take a walk around the area for a while. Waiting was not an easy thing for her. Patiance was not her best skill. She sighed and took in a deep breath of cool air. She glanced around and looked at the mini stop watch clock in her pocket. 10 minutes remained according to her. The digital seconds ticked away slowly as the milisecond part raced.

"Well.... Im.... ready i sappose.."

Nate walked up slowly behind his mom. He reached into her pocket and grabbed her keys without her knowing it. She wouldn't till she heard his music blasting through the speakers. He went to his room and grabbed his cds, then went to the taurus. He put in a cd and the speakers nearly jump out of the door panelings. He shot off as his mom opened the door, cussing at him till he turned the radio to max, making the speakers quiver. He then shot down the street to FLora's house.

The ground began to shake and the faint sound of car stareos seemed to vibrate the air. She shook her head and smiled. She knew who it was. He appeared soon and it was so loud it truely was like an earthquake. She wanted to thwack him along side the head for stealing the car for a while but she didnt. She got it and glanced at him...shutting the door and they drove off.

They past the digimon area... and pokemon too. They finally came up to the adventure arena and pulled into the OtakuProm parking lot. (OOC: TEE HEE HEE) They got out and glanced around...

"Um... i feel we are a bit late..."Flora sighs quietly

OOC: I tuarus's have a bass lock on it..so the bass can't go but so high...Nate can't figure out how to getpast it..so that woyld be inpossible

Nate: *shrugs* late entrances are good....

Nate then blasts the music completly.

Nate: Should i run the car into the building or what...

Flora: NO you will not nathan..

Nate: Ouch...true first name usage...must have said something wrong...What did i say wrong?

Flora: O.O nothing,....nothing at all....

they pakred next to a preppy cadillac. Nate was gonna have some fun when it ended.....heheh...

Nate turned the music to max and placed the amp to max bass, too. He then turned the car off and they went in.