OtakuBoards

otaku prom

Guest Chris

Guest Chris
[color=green][size=1]well, i talked to a few people, and they told me this was a good idea, so whatever. i think it's pretty much self explanitory. free food, drinks, and music. and please, wait to do that kind of stuff for when you get a room. there are kids here. have fun.[/size][/color]

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chris
[color=green][size=1]heh, you don't have to be an aoe, and you can 'hook up' with someone inside or outside this thread. i really don't know how to explain what to do. for i really don't know. heh. it's a prom, pretend you're at a prom. heh. sorry.[/size][/color]

[size=1]o_O ... This reminds me of the Coincedence Bar (which I was heavily against) or something.

This really seems like an RPG more than anything, but not even that...

So very confusing...

[edit] I just now realized that I am [i]in[/i] in RPG forum, lol... I thought this was Otaku Lounge... oh, I need sleep...[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KnightOfTheRose [/i]
[B]I think I'll ask Ken... [/B][/QUOTE]

You two would be so cool together, lol ^_^

I would go, but I suck at dancing, heh.

Wouldn't this be better in the Recruitment forum, where people can post things like name, age, s/n or whatever (if you're playing yourself on OB), and then whoever you'd want to go with? At least that way you can get started with less confusion.

This kinda sounds like a dumb idea, but oh well, I'll go along with it. Gee.......who would go to OB Prom with me? I have no clue. Any ladies out there free? Hah. No seriously, I am a complete gentlemen, I assure you.

Guest Chris
[color=green][size=1]heh, if a mod wants to move it to the recrutment forum, that fine with me. also, this is supposed to be a game, not a real prom thing. you're supposed to come with a friend or something.

piro, what's a coincedence bar?[/size][/color]

The Coincidence Bar was little, wait not little, a big somthing that went on in the RPG section. It was well over a hundred pages long and it was made only for the purpose of......wait........I dont think there was a purpose. It was just a bunch of people going in and chatting. A big spam thread, but it was allowed.

Guest Chris
[color=green][size=1]if this turns into that, i beg of you to close it. that's not the purpose of this thread. it was an idea i came up with that was ment for some one else to carry out, but no one else would. so, i had to make it and i had no clue how to do it. some one told me it sounded like an rpg so i made it one. heh. i really don't care seeing as how i won't be partisipating.[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris[/i]
[B][color=green][size=1]piro, what's a coincedence bar?[/size][/color][/B][/QUOTE][size=1]It was this "RPG" a couple Otaku Eras ago that really had no point at all, lol. It was pretty much, "Hey, this takes place in a bar. Get started." So it was very loosely constructed and was pretty mcuh just another place to post; it had no real meaning.

As much as I was against that, I suppose I am a bit guilty for The Dating Game, lol. Though, that started off as an actual game, but then moved to the paired 'couples' staying in a hotel and whatever antics went on there. It ended up being a war between the world and this one girl (who was actually the girl the game paired me with, I forget her name... I think it started with and 'M', I would know it if I saw it. She does not come here anymore.)... I believe it went so far as to use Gundams, o_O.

A brief Otaku history for you, lol.

[edit] I might want to add that the Coincendence Bar spent a lot of its time in what we now call the Otaku Lounge. It was not even in the RPG forum.

[edit2] My curiosity consumed me and I checked the member list to see if the aforementioned girl ever was ever registered on this member list, and it turns out she was; MysticBabe. Good times... good times...[/size]

Guest Chris
[color=green][size=1]heh. they can ask guys out or come alone. i don't see why not.[/size][/color]