OtakuBoards

otaku prom

Guest Chris

vicky looked around.
"This music is horrid!" The music sounded like a different version of wing's of boy off gundam...Vciky sighed.
"Can you really do break danceing?" Asked DouMax. Vicky smiled.
"Yeah, my friend is way better then me though..." She walks to the food and gets some punch with Dou behind her.
"Can you do it?" She turned around to Dou. He laughed.
"I...ummm, I can do a little move, then I'd mess up..." He laughed. Vicky smiled.
"What kind of music would you do it to? I do it to my friends gangester CD." Suddenly, a soft, slow playing music came on. Vicky smiled.
"I would love to dance to this one..."

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=red]Duo blushed furiously, feeling his cheeks grow hot.
"R-really?"[/color]
[color=blue]"Really."[/color]
[color=red]Duo shyly placed his arms around Vicky, gently swaying with the music. He could tell that he was still blushing furiously.
"Oh well," hethought, "This i s pretty fun..Is it my imagination or is she moving coser?"[/color]

Flora: Hey look nate...people... lets go back...

Nate: What!?!? Why?

Flora: You... you know why

Nate: Oh come on flora... I know your not a social creature but come on.. things like this dont come around very often...

Flora: I guess your right... i am just... not used to partys proms and lots of people...

The music at the moment was slow and flora felt uneasy. She stood paralyzed in her spot. She wondered if this was a good idea or not. She let out a deep sigh and glanced at nate. He almost looked like he a little out of place as well... but she could not determind what he was thinking or feeling so she kept her mouth shut.

Serenity, after being dragged one way by Scorpio, wondered how in the world she had managed to get there. She was only wearing a tunic and jeans. That didn't bother her though, because she had never really been much into dresses.

"So... uh... wanna dance?"

Serenity smiled at Scorpio, "I must warn you, I'm not very coordinated. I'd love to though." Serenity and Scorpio disappeared into the giant crowd and began dancing together. Her face started to get very red. She really had never danced with a guy that wasn't her friend. Well... once, but that didn't count because of... circumstances... O_o;;

Serenity and Scorpio began moving around the floor to the beat of the slow song. The last strains faded to be replaced by a faster beat. Serenity's eyes widened.

"Now THIS is my kind of song!!" Not paying attention to the stares she was getting, she threw herself into an all out frenzy of spins, steps, and movement. Scorpio watched her mostly awe-struck. Serenity suddenly fell into him.

"Ooooh... I'm not feeling so well... everything's spinning...." @_@

"That's what you get for spinning so much..." Scorpio sighed.

Xra finally snapped out of his daze, he couldn't think of anything to pull.

"Aww well," He went as he got out of the couch. "Maybe I'll think of something after a little food."

So he went over to the snack bar and started to chow down. While he snacked he started to think, [i]i'd wish they playedbetter music and maybe i'd dance a bit...[/i]

Nate: Oh..and i'm used to it.....lioke that point of view....now if only if it was true.

Flora: Hahahaha.......not...

Nate: *shakes his head* [i]snack bar..here i come...i guess i'll pull the old hide there rutine(sp?)...maybe....[/i]

Nate glances around quickly...making sure The Bouncer wasn't here. If he was...he was probably gonna do some stuff he wouldn't have done...in exchange for stuff that he wouldn't dare doing with him in the same neighborhood....which is hard since they live 2 blocks from each other....

mirai_torankusu puts down his cup of punch.

"Blech. I should've known better than to drink punch. I bet some wiseguy already spiked it." mirai sighs and looks at everyone at the prom. "They're all having a lot of fun. Maybe I'd have some fun if they'd play some decent music."

mirai looked around and saw several people standing around the room. "I guess there are people thinking the same thing that I'm thinking," he mused. "Maybe I can find someone to talk to around here." mirai walks off to find that he can talk to at the prom.

Flora noticed nate slowly inch towards the snack bar... Flora shook her head silently. She thought to herself about how she avoided food. Not eating often was her normal thing.

Flora thinks to herself, [i] "never eat breakfast... never eat lunch... rarely dinner...but on weekends... hmm... im sure thats not a good habit... oh well it has not hurt me yet.."[/i]

She watches Nate make his way over there and she stood there. Still a bit paralyzed from the odd change in setting. She sighed and found the chair farthest from people. She sat down and shut her eyes. She took a deep breath and then let out a deep sigh. She leaned back in her seat and stared at the floor quietly.

"hmmm figured this was going to happen..." She mutters to herself...

[color=blue]
O.C.:Meh...Why not?

I.C.:
J.C. Stood in the back ground, with some of his muso friends on his left. He had been talking to them for a little while, but then the conversation stopped with someone talked about their cousin vommitting on them an hour before they were suppossed to be here. J.C. looked around...Hmm, there are some nice looking women here, and then he began to realise the music that was playing.
The band were terrible, and were playing some really bad music too.
He turned talked to his friends for a second, and then they began to movie closer to the stand. When the band finished the song they were playing, J.C. walked on stage, along with his friends and punched the singer in the head, knocking him to the ground, his friends soon followed suit, with each of them taking out the other members of the band. The crowd of people stopped dancing and talking and stared at them.
[I]"HEY! You can't tell me that anyone liked that god damn song anway!"[/I]
Most of the people there cheered, as J.C. smiled and pulled a guitar of his shoulder, and him and his friends began to play...some good music.[/color]

Flora sat un phazed by the odd chain of events that occured with the band.... she really didnt care. She just stared at the floor wor a while more before sitting back and stareing at the ceiling. She tapped a single foot to her own boredum a bit.

"I forgot why i avoided things like this and decided to live on my computer... UGH"

She glanced around to see anyone she knew other then Nate and she didnt really see anyone... OF course she did not look very hard. SHe shrugged and glanced at the band and shrugged again. Folding her arms shebegan to zone out...

Nate had worked his way over there, grabed a cup of punch, and walked back. He was standing right behind Flora now.

Nate:Get up FLora..or this is poured on your head *snickers*

Flora: Stop it Nate..

Nate: I isn't playin..*holds it over her head, then starts to tilt it *dare me?

flora: Yea.

Nate: Your the one who has to get the punch out of your hair......get up and dance wit me or else *snickers* [i]this is fun...[/i]

Off of topic: Yeah this is late, because I'm an idot

Ruby came back into the adventure area from the recruitment place. She saw Ben reading a post. She waited till he passed her by, and sat down on a bench. Ruby came to where he was sitting.

"Hi Ruby" Ben said.

"Hello,um...your offer is still open isn't it? " Ruby said, "Cause if it I have answer"

"Yeah it's still open, Okay," he stared at her, "and it is...."

"Yeah," said Ruby, "I'd like to go to the otaku prom with you if it's not too late."

Ben smilled, "Yay, but wait what about Acira and dayday?"

"dayday had said it would be ok," Ruby sighed, "although I wish I knew what was happening to them right now."

mirai sits down in a chair and watches JC and his band.

"This guys are pretty good," mirai says. "They're a lot better than the stuff that was being played her before." mirai looks around the room. "This place is a little livlier with the new music. Maybe I can find someone new to talk to now."

And so, mirai begins his journey to find someone to talk to at the prom, now that the music situation has been taken care of (quite well, in fact). "Maybe it would help if I actually knew somebody here," mirai muses. "Oh well, you can't have everything, I guess."

Scorpio: Umm... maybe you should.. uhhh settle down a bit.

Little Serenity: Yeah.. woah... maybe that's a good idea!

Little Serenity once again fell into Scorpio.

Scorpio: Ya.. you should sit down.

The two went over to a bench and sat down to watch everyone dance.

Scorpio: This has been...fun... hey look a bucket of water!

Scorpio couldn't help himself. He noticed Serenity was sad. Either that or her mouth was dizzy. But he wanted to cheer her up. So he took the bucket and dumped it on his head. The bucket covered his wet head and he couldn't see. He stranded off into the crowd hitting....... everyone.

Flora: Stop in Nathan... *knocks the cup out of his hand*

Nate: O.O Ok...i'll go get something else to tease you with.....*snickers*

Flora: Child...

Nate: Your one, too......

Nate goes off and grabs some more punch and some carrots.

"Ow!"

mirai was sprawled in a heap on the floor, left wondering why some guy with a bucket on his head had just bumped into him. Then, he took a closer look and realized that it was Scorpio (though mirai had no idea how he recognized him with a bucket on his head).

"Hey, what's going on?! What's with the bucket on your head?" mirai asked.

"Er, I was just trying to cheer up Serenity, but it kinda got out of hand," Scorpio replied.

"Heh, I wish I had someone to cheer up like that. Hopefully, she'll cheer up. That bucket does look pretty funny on your head, after all," mirai said. Then, he walked off, realizing that it was easier than he thought it was to just walk up to someone and start a conversation.

Nate was walking back from the snack table with a dozen or so carrot peices in his hand. He was tossing them up and catching them in his mouth, not really paying attention. He ran right into a dude.

Nate: Take the bucket off yo head dude....*snatched it off* Scorpoi?

Serenity broke into laughter, watching everyone give Scorpio strange looks as he stumbled around the dance floor, sopping wet with a bucket on his head. She ran into the crowd, then slipped on all the water that was left everywhere.

"Woah! WOAH!! LOOK OUT!!" People yelled and, like the Red Sea, split to let a sliding Serenity through.

"Ah! Got it off!" Scorpio had managed to get the bucket off. He looked to his right, only to see Serenity seconds before she slammed into him. The bucket now donned Serenity's head as she lay sprawled out on Scorpio.

"Orooooooooo..." Serenity moaned. "Oh! Sorry, Kenshin moment. Wait..." Serenity turned her bucket head to Scorpio. "I'M BLIND!! I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING!! GAAAHHHH!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!" Scorpio grabbed her shoulders.

"YOU'RE NOT BLIND!!!" Serenity stopped panicking. "C'mon... let's go get this thing off your head...."

[SIZE=1]
"How come everytime we try and do something fun together it turns out in one... big.... MESS!" Scorpio had just got the bucket off as he said mess and went flying.

"Thanks" Serenity helped Scorpio up. "This is... fun"

"Are you kidding!?" Scorpio exclaimed as he shot up standing. "This RULES!" Scorpio went back with Serenity to the bench. "Every girl I go somewhere with always wants everything to be perfect and never laughs at my jokes."

"I like them" Serenity said in a mumbling voice.

"I know! That's why I'm having such a good time. I love you, OB!"

-=§=- :wave:[/SIZE]

Flora glanced aroudn again. She stood up out of her chair and moved it to the side. She leaned up against the wall with one foot propped up on it as well. Her arms crossed and eyes half way shut. She had a straight face on as she always seemed to... She halfway smiled at nate was he made his way back over to her area.

she thinks to herself, [i] .... dance.. yeah.. for someone who was in the mash pit at age 8... who still has no idea how to dance...he wants to dance with that!? Boy... ill be one big laughing target soon...go ... figure"[/i]

Nate tossed one up higher than usual. It shot up and almost touched a light. He barely caught it in his mouth, and fell over into the wall.

Nate: Whoa!

flora catches him.

Nate: Thanks....*tosses another one up* *pulls out punch cup8 *hold it over her head and catches carrot peice*

Flora gets a glare, "Nathan!!! Stop it..."

Nate eyes her and then smiles, "Why..."

Flora sighs, "You know in rpg's how hope just leaves if things get out of hand..."

Nate gets a straight face, "yeah?"

Flora eyes him, "im no different"

Nate returns to his bothering stage, "come on flora..."

Flora shuts her eyes, " Dude.. Nate... If you dnt know it off with that cup of sticky liquid.... im going to hurl you across the room!"

Nate: Do you really think you can?

Flora: wanna find out?

Nate: No.........*puppy look*

Flora: Can the owner of this lost puppy plese take him home?

Nate: Hahahaha..this stuff ain't sticky...

Nate sticks his finger in it, and wipes it on Flora's shirt.

Flora gets a deep glare in her eyes, "Ok.... NO ONE TOUCHES THE SHIRT!!!"

Flora grabs the cup and tosses it into the nearest trash can. She then grabs him by the amr and drags him outside.

"Alright Nathan... please stopit! I dont want to hurt you or anything... beleive ME I CAN... or shoul i say those 3 words.... not allowed here in OB land!?!?" Flora glares slightly yet highly amused as well...

She leans against the wall awaiting an answer.

Acira stopped in the parking lot as he was about to head home. "I've got to talk to her." He said as he ran back to where the prom was being held. He ran in the door looking for her. He looked about the group of people but didn't see her anywhere. He sat down in a chair and wondered where she could be. He then rose to his feet and began looking for her once more.