OtakuBoards

otaku prom

Guest Chris

mirai just stands looking in amazement.

"This just keeps getting better and better!" mirai was amazed at what happened in the few minutes since he had last stared off in amazement at what happened. JCs band was still playing to lots of applause, Xra had been locked in a closet by a pink Taylor Hewitt and Ruby was just laughing at it all.

"Well, why am I just standing here?" mirai wondered. "I have to see what's up. This is just too good to be true!" mirai runs off to the closet to see what else could possibly happen.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chris
[color=#707875]i thought you'd never post . . . .

chris finally find boo in the corner of the room.

'hey' he said in a nervous voice. he'd never been to a dance before and had no clue what to do at one. 'so . . . what's up?'

'nothing much . . . . . so, what do you want to do?' she was obviously bored.

'heh' [i]god help me, i have no idea what to say . . . i can't dance, so that's out of the question, and i don't play yugioh[/i] (-.-) [i]so what do i do?[/i] 'umm . . . want to get a drink? or we could . . . umm . . . .' he looked around the room, and everyone was dancing. 'umm . . . we could dance?' [i]oh god, what did i just do? heh, well dancing can't be that hard. i just got to follow what she does . . . . . well, i just hope this isn't the demise of my social life.[/i] (like i even have one . . .)[/color]

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Nothing! What happened see w-was Xra fell asleep and dayday sweeped him into the closet and locked it and she disappeared and then I came to the rescue we should unlock it and see whats going on!

"Taylor," Ruby said, "If dayday did it why are you pink?"

Ruby went over and open the closet, Xra fell out on to the floor. Ruby leaned him up against the closet. Xra was still sleeping... How could he still be asleep...she thought.

"Hey Taylor, did you give him knock out gas," she said looking back, "cause he's out cold."

"Who me," TH said, "nope. Didn't do thing like that."

She started to look for something. Taylor pointed out a box of marks in the closet. Ruby looked up wards, there really was a box of markers. She reached and got a few of different colors.

Guest Taylor Hewitt
*grabs pink*
Mine...
Umm I didn't give anybody knock out gas must be because I spiked the punch... I mean I-I... Crap.

Ruby uncaped her mark, but then put it back up. She walked pass TH to the door. She then pushed it open, it stopped it didn't open all the way. She slipped out the door and say mirai, she close the doors and stared at him.

"Opps...hehee...sorry" Ruby said quitely, "Didn't mean to crash you with the door there, are you alright Mirai?"

"Yeah...I'm fine" Mirai said.

Ruby asked "Shouldn't you be at the prom."

"Wha...a-didn't have a date." he said getting up.

"Join the club," Ruby smilled,"I'm plaing to draw on Xra's face, wanna join?"

Ruby went back and opened the door, she went in then Mirai. TH was there nuzaling his pink mark. Mirai stared at him, "What's with him?" Ruby shook her head. "Don't mind him," she said, "He's off in his pink fantasy world."

Ruby went back over and took up her black marker, ready to draw on Xra's face. But she then put it back on, and said slowly.

"I can't think of anything to draw..."

Later, the music finished. Vicky sat down and did nothing be stare at DouMax. Vicky then turned to some boys arm wrestling.
"What is this? A bar?" He grinned. Dou sat next to her.
"Some people just don't respect this! A prom...and them lot are arm wrestling?" Vicky said.
"There just stupid." Said Dou.
"So are you!" Laughed Vicky.
"Hoho..." DouMax picked up his drink and gulped it down, and Vicky stared and laughed.

mirai just looked at Ruby for a little bit. This had been the closest he'd been to a girl all night, and he didn't want to make a bad impression.

"Er...draw a...penguin?" he said. [i]Oh, jeez, that was intelligent[/i] mirai thought [i]of all the things I could've suggested, I had to mention a penguin.[/i]

"A penguin?" Ruby asked.

"Yeah." mirai responded. "They're very graceful creatures, you know and...er...everyone loves penguins!" mirai turned slightly red at his strange answer and suddenly found that he could not keep his eyes off of TH, who was obsessing over his pink marker.

"So, what color are you getting?" mirai asked.

"What color are you getting?" Ruby replied.

[i]Darn![/i] mirai thought [i]Her responses to my questions are well crafted, indeed. Darn these girls and their quick responses to my questions![/i] mirai was mentally shaking his fist and didn't realize that he was also shaking his fist in real life, as well.

"Why are you shaking your fist?" Ruby asked.

"Er..." mirai stammered, as he had just realized what he was doing. "No reason. None at all. I just find that I have to do something out of the ordinary sometimes, I guess."

Suddenly, Xra's ear started to twitch and the sashes on his tophat began to shrink. He started to grow brown hair all around and his blades kept sliding to his fingers. Ruby and Mirai strated to noticed the changes.

[Ruby]"Um, Mirai, is that good?"

[Mirai]"I don't think so..."

Xra's ears melded with the sashes and got all furry. His face started to form out into a muzzle. A tail sneaked out of the back of his pants. His arms started to bulk up.

[Ruby]"He looks kinda like a...were..wolf?"

Xra got up with his eyes closed, he was having a nightmare.

[Wolf Xra]"Who's the wiseguy, he'll pay for hurtin' Gina!!!"

[Mirai]"Maybe we should run."

The 2 ran off while Xra kept ranting in his sleep...

Guest Taylor Hewitt
"Hehehe now that I am pink I can blend into my surroundings. This marker is all I need. *swallows marker*. Yummmey!
*Harry Potter appears on TH's shoulder*.
"You shouldn't of done that, now Voldemort is back".
*And with that he disapeared*.
Right...
*suddenly someone appeared who looked like this*
[img]http://www.beyondcomponents.com/images/Funny-guy.gif[/img]
"Who are you" I said
"Voldemort"
"Right", I responded
*Then he saw that TH was pink and he died of asthma.*
I think I've had too much to drink...

Ruby stops runing, and turns around. Mirai stoped too. They looked at each other.

"Mirai, have you noticed he didn't fallow us?" Ruby asked.

"Yeah...," Mirai said as he started to go back,"I don't think he's there."

Ruby fallowed Mirai. They started back wards to the room with the closet. Once there they opened the door and looked in side. Xra was there going nuts. TH was sitting there where he was before with out his pink marker.

Ruby whispered, "Should he be in there?"

Mirai "Probly not, this is one crazy prom."

"That's an understatement." Ruby whispered back to mirai. Mirai laughed and then looked back over a Taylor.

"Maybe we should get him out of here," mirai told Ruby. "I've never seen Xra like this before; I don't know what he's capable of."

"Yeah," Ruby replied as they dragged Taylor out, who was still clutching his pink marker like a madman. "I'd rather take my chances out with the others, than with a werewolf." Ruby and mirai set Taylor back onto the floor, get a couple of chairs and sit down. Mirai looks over at Ruby and makes the understatement of the night.

"Weird night, huh?"

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Oww this happened last time... it's all happened before. There is no spoon. Kangaroo coffee yum penuts television telerubbies ABC pokemon weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......
*starts foaming at the mouth*
*in drunk voice*"You can't prove that! I make more money in a day than ... than you make in your entire life..."
And with that he fell asleep and the pink marker was still in his stomach.

"It may be a weird night but it is still fun" Ruby said looking at mirai.

Ruby looked over at TH funny. He was foaming at the mouth and saying things that mirai and Ruby couldn't under stand.

"Mirai...should we do something about him?" she said pointing over to TH.

"I'd think it'd be best to leave him." said mirai, "He might turn on us like Xra did."

"Yeah we wouldn't want a pink ware wolf." she smilled at mirai, "The music that JC plays is good too."

Guest Taylor Hewitt
[SIZE=4]WHOA![/SIZE]
What happened.
*looks at self*
Shiza I'm still pink.
Hmm. I feel weird for some odd reason I am now going to touch Xra.
"Opens closet"
"growl"
"right"
*touches xra"
"Hehehe I feel better now." i said
*Suddenly Xra turned pink and TH lost his colour*
"Who didn't see that coming!?" I said.
*Xra sleptwalked back into closet and door closed*

Note: I might not respond for a while, because I'm getting off soon. I just don't have the stamina for RPGs that I used to lol.

~

Mirai smiled back at Ruby. He didn't like to admit it, as proms were not his most favorite of things, but he was having a very good time.

"Yeah, a pink werewolf is the [i]last[/i] thing we'd want to deal with." mirai looks over at JC and his band. "They've been going on for a while now," mirai noted. "Exactly how long has it been since they took over?"

"I don't know," Ruby replied. "I'm surprised he hasn't broken his voice by now with all that singing."

"Yeah, he must be a pro at this." Mirai looked at his watch. A couple hours had passed and he hadn't even noticed! The last time he went to something like this, in middle school, it had been awful.

"You know, Ruby," mirai started, "I'm having a really good time, even with Xra turning into a werewolf and Taylor foaming at the mouth."

"It's been an exciting night, that's for sure," Ruby replied.

"This has been one of the most fun nights I've ever had," mirai said. "Though, that's not a surprise; I don't really get out of the house much." Mirai looked over at Ruby. "So, how's your night been?"

Acira stopped. "Would you like to change the song?" Said Acira as he looked at her and smiled.

He wasn't too worried on the music. He only wanted to make dayday happy because that is what an honorable person does.

Ruby looked at mirai and smiled. "My night's been great so far."

She turned and looked passs him shoulder, mirai looked the same way she did.

"What's wrong Ruby?" ask mirai puzzled

Ruby looked around, "Where did TH go? " she said worrilyed wasn't he just here with us.
"Yeah...he's gone now." mirai said.

"I'm gonna go look around for him." said Ruby.

Ruby got up and started to walk around looking for TH. She saw him and walke dover to him Wth mirai fallowing her.

"Hey TH," Ruby said, "what's wrong?"

[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Lan was sitting there, drinking some punch. He saw sitting next to him was Japan doing the same. He tried to start up a conversation with her.[/i]

Lan: So, what do you wanna do know?

Japan: I don't know, you think of someting!

Lan: Ok... what about... um...[/color][/size]

Guest Taylor Hewitt
"Oh nothing it's just that I usually never get a date or to dance with people. I try to be funny and people think I'm wierd sometimes. :(" said TH

"Don't worry TH" Ruby smilled, "I'm glade to have you two with me. You both are much more fun then a date. Come on, we can work something out so all there of us can dance at least once."

All three of them had a seat on the chairs. Ruby then got up, to get something form the food table.

She turned back and looked at Mirai and TH. She turned then let out a light smile. "Do you two want anything?" asked Ruby.

After a few songs and about 15 minute of dancing... Nate and Flora go sit down for a bit. Flora seemed akwardly quiet but nate never mentioned anything. Flora let out another calming sigh and gazed around the room. This was all new to her.

"So what have you been doing lately nate? I know we talk alot but never about things like this... so What have you been up to lately?" Flora asks just trying to get a nice conversation going.

Xra woke up on the floor. The closet was open and his shirt, pants andshoes were all ripped up.

"O don't tell me i had another nightmare. Jeeze, i think i should lay off the adventures, its startin to turn m-*looks at himself*...pink?"

Xra was in shreds and pink, what a way for royalty to go.

"Um...where's the bathroom, i may need to change:bluesweat:"

Cell who had been waiting in the prom for Kesaki_Inedia finaly found her. Cell: so where have you been?
Kesaki_Inedia: oh i've been running around,just busy
Cell: well i wouldent drink the punch,i just saw Xra and he dusent look to well
Kesaki_Inedia: lol
Cell: i think we missed most of the prom. they stoped playing the music for a bit
Kesaki_Inedia: well wanna just sit on the bench and talk untill they start playing music again?
Cell: sure