OtakuBoards

otaku prom

Guest Chris

Guest Taylor Hewitt
*TH thinks*
You shouldn't say that. I ber you are a good person. A nice person. Now you don't like rap and this guy you came with likes rap. Do you take interest in him?

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruby smiled, "Inspiration can be funny."

Ruby looked back at the stage, then looked back at mirai.

"I wander how long they'll be playing rap for?" she said.

"They might be playing that till the end of the prom." replyed mirai.

"Hey mirai, when you had said you had gotten inspiration...what had you gotten it from?" Ruby paused, "Or was it one of those things that just pop into your head?"

Cell made Kesaki sit down.

Cell: maby you should just sit down for a bit. here have a drink.
Kesaki sat down and took the drink

Cell: so you having a good time?

Kesaki: yea i really like your house.

Cell: um nvm

Kesaki: somthing wrong.....fred?....

Cell grinned. no its nothing

"It was just one of those things that hit me all of a sudden," mirai said. "With all the stuff going on around here, and an imagination as weird as mine, I would've been inspired eventually, I think." Then, mirai smiled at Ruby, closed his eyes and wondered if that statement sounded a bit egotistical.

"Are you having a fun time?" Ruby asked.

"Of course I am," mirai replied. "I've been having a great time ever since we started talking, Ruby. But it would be better if there wasn't so much rap in the background. It gets a little tiring after a while."

Ruby got up from her seat and looked at mirai.

"Come on," she said smiling, "We can probly find a place where we don't hear the rap."

"Like where," mirai said getting up, "The music might be so loud that you may be able to hear it in other places."

"I still think that we could find a place, with no rap." said Ruby cheerfully, "Come on, we might be able to find some other thing to do too."

"...Alright.." mirai said.

They both got up and started to walk through the crowd. Once past the crowd they went through the door to find a quiter place. With no rap.

Ruby and mirai stepped outside. The sky was dark and the weather was cool and pleasant. Ruby and mirai sat down on a bench and watched the stars.

"Wow, Ruby, this is a lot better," mirai said. "This sure is a nice place."

"I knew you'd like it," Ruby said cheerfully.

"Well, you were right," mirai said with a smile. "It's nice to just sit outside and take a look at the stars for a while." Mirai sighed contently. Here he was having fun with a person that he enjoyed talking to very much. All mirai could think about was how all was right with the world.

Ruby stared up and saw a shooting star.

"This reminds me of something..." she said.

"Like what," mirai asked, "This I really can't thing of something that this reminds me of."

"In Final Fantasy 8 they saw a shooting star," said Ruby, "Ronia and Squall I mean, that's how they found each other."
She turnd and smiled at mirai. Mirai smiled at her too, she turned her head and looked back at the stars above. As did mirai.

Mirai said, "This is a whole lot better then listening to rap music."

"Yeah, it is. I'd do this any day rather the have to listen to rap music." she replyed.

Guest Taylor Hewitt
And with that TH left her to think.
*TH walked back inside and then heard rap music*
"It's ok. Linkin Park is better though :P"
*TH went to sit at the table with the punch*

Mirai continued to look at the shooting star. This was really the first time he'd seen a shooting star (besides in video games and movies, that is) and he thought that it was a beautiful sight. Mirai thought it odd that there were a whole bunch of romantic occurences happening during the course of the prom, but he disregarded his thought; after all, who was he to complain about all this when he was having a great time?

"This is a really beautiful night," mirai commented. "I haven't seen the stars this well in a long time." Ruby smiled and nodded her head in agreeance. "As long as were on the subject of shooting stars in Final Fantasy games..." mirai said. "That star kinda reminded me of Final Fantasy VII when Cloud and the others were in Bugenhagen's replica of the universe. That was a really amazing scene; it's something that I'll never forget. Like this prom and the time that I've spent with you."

Ruby laughed a little bit at mirai's slightly cheesy romantic sentiment and mirai laughed along with her. And why shouldn't they be laughing together? After all, they were both having a great night.

"Yeah, this would be hard to forget." said Ruby, "I don't think we'll forget this eather."

"It'd be hard to forget," mirai stated, "I don't think I'd forget this stuff from to night."

"Me too," Ruby smiled, "Hey mirai I forgot to tell you, thanks for danceing with me."Mirai smiled, "Your welcome Ruby."

"You know, I should thank you for dancing with me, too," mirai said.

"Oh, it was nothing..." Ruby said.

"But it meant something to me," mirai said. "I was kind of afraid of dancing and making a fool of myself, but I saw you dancing and it made me feel like I could dance, too."

"Is that a compliment?" Ruby asked slyly.

"Of course it is!" mirai said defensively. Then, he saw Ruby laughing and laughed along with her. He couldn't help it; it was very infectious.

"Comepared to you, I'm still a bad dancer though." she said through her laughter, "Your a much better dance then I could be."

"I think we're both in the same level of dancing." mirai replied.

Ruby nodded her head, "Yeah guess you could say that."
She turned and looked back up to the stars. Ruby started at them, again. Mirai looked back up at the stars too.

"I don't know why, but I think I have a problem with looking at stars..." Ruby told mirai.

Cell: you dont look so good. wanna step outside?

Kesaki: sure.
so they steped outside

Cell: [I]i wonder if shes gonna be ok[/I] feeling any better?

Kesaki: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Cell: whats to funny?

Kesaki: i was fakeing it the hole time LOL

Cell: YOU LITTLE!!!
and Cell started chasing her around.

Some slow music began to play and kesaki looked over at cell

at the same time: Wanna dance?

they both began laughing.

Kesaki: you read my mind!

Cell: I wish I could read minds.

Kesaki: me too that'd be like so cool!

Cell: yeah and you could cheat easily on tests.

Kesaki: and know the true answer when your parents say mabey.

After a bit the music stoped.

Cell: sooooooo. how are you?

Kesaki: lol im fine.

Cell: wanna go sit on the bench while i go get us some food? i still got more drinks.

Kesaki: ok i will be waiting on the bench.*and she walked over to sit on the bench

Cell: [i]oh man, i forgot to ask what she wanted :([/i] ok think..what do i like....

OOC: Mcdonalds! lol.

IC:

Cell decided to go get micky d's. He came back quick. I got you a mighty kids meal with a sonic toy!

Kesaki: yay! I love mcdonalds.

Cell: me too.

They sat down and started to eat thier food.

Kesaki: Sooo....you having fun?

Cell: why do we keep asking that question? lol

Kesaki shruged and laughed.

they finished eating

Cell: Soooo...like the food?

Kesaki: yep!

Cell: hey i have my GBA with me! wanna play mario?

Kesaki: [i]i think hes running out of ideas[/i] ok!

and so that started to play VS

Kesaki: thats cheating!!

Cell: you cant cheat on it...

Kesaki: CHEATER!!!!!!!!!lol