OtakuBoards

otaku prom

Guest Chris

Guest Taylor Hewitt
*enters the prom and looks for dayday his date*
"Well everything is the same as the last time I was here!"
And with that he searched for his date, who he cared about very much.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dayday
(Ok, the other guy hasn't posted in like a week so I'm here with someone else now.)

Dayday stood up. "Sorry Acira but this isn't really working. I can't handle this anymore." She walked away leaving him there. She spotted TH on the other side of the room walking. She walked over to where he was. "Hey."

TH looked at her. "Hey, I'm glad you're here."

Guest Taylor Hewitt
"I'm here for you.", said TH.
"Would you like some punch?", asked TH.
"I would love some, thank you.", the beautiful girl responded.
TH poured a glass of fruit punch for dayday.
"Thank you", she said.
"Anything", said TH.

Guest dayday
(*sighs* Didn't I ask you to stop calling me beautiful because I'm not.)

Dayday sat down on a bench closest to her. TH came and sat down beside her. (Hey and what's with all the benches. Doesn't this thing have chairs?)

"So, how you been doing lately," TH asked.

"I'm alright. Just going through a few things right now," said dayday.

"Oh, sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do for you?" TH asked trying to be comforting.

"There is one thing, dayday said as she smiled.

"What is it," TH asked again.

"Would you dance with me?" She looked over at him when she siad this.

Guest Taylor Hewitt
"I would be honoured to dance with somebody so beautiful on the outside as they are inside. *takes her hand and leads her to the dance floor just as a slow song comes on* *TH puts his hands on daydays waist and dayday puts her arms around TH's neck, and they started dancing.* *TH looked into dayday's eyes*
TH: Wow you have very beautiful eyes. I could almost get lost in them. You are so great.
dayday: I'm not beautiful stop saying that.
TH: But it's true. I would be so sad without you. You are magnificant. And a great dancer if you don't mind me saying.

Ruby leaned on mirai, and stared around. She was then lost out of their little dream. Mirai saw this and snapped out of their dream also. Ruby saw dayday and TH.

"I guess she dumped Acira..." Ruby said quitely.

Mirai looked puzzled, "Was that the advice you gave her?"

Ruby looked up at mirai, "No not really."

"Can I ask what the advice was?" mirai asked.

"Sorry, but I can't talk about it." Ruby said, "It's kind of a personal matter."

"Um...ok." mirai was a pit less puzzled.

Guest dayday
"This is the first time I've slow danced before. So I don't see how I'm doing well," dayday said.

"But you are. A beautiful soul, face, and dancer," said TH.

"I said stop calling me that." dayday looked down at the floor. "I'm not."

"I don't think that's true."

"Well, I do."

"Well, don't. I don't care what anyone else thinks. To me you're beautiful."

"Thanks anyway." She looked back up into his eyes. "I appreciate that."

Mirai noticed Ruby still looking over at dayday and TH.

"I've got an idea," mirai said. "Why don't we go over and visit them?"

"I don't know if that's such a good idea," Ruby said.

"Why not?" mirai asked.

"Maybe they don't want to be bothered," Ruby replied.

"Maybe they don't," mirai said. "But it doesn't hurt to try. Come on, let's go say hi to them."

Mirai and Ruby stopped dancing. Mirai lead them over to dayday and TH, who were dancing. They were also talking of this which they could not hear.

"I still don't think we should intrude." Ruby said.

Mirai smiled, "Don't worry, it's not like they'll be mad if we do."

"Ok." said Ruby uneasy.

Once they got in range of TH and dayday. Ruby waved to her.

"Hi dayday." Ruby said to dayday.

Dayday smiled, "Hi Ruby."

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathBug [/i]
[B]"Cool," DeathBug replied. "Thanks. I didn't even pay attention to the prom before; I'm not a very social person."

He cleared his throat. "But I'm glad you asked me. Hangin' here with you is a lot more fun than anything else I could have done. And I get to wear a bowtie and change my avatar! Everyone wins!" [/B][/QUOTE]

She laughed, for one reason or antoher. "That's what I like about you, you always have something that is funny or witty to say."

Flora sat there for a little while contimplateing her night. She figured it was going to end soon enough... Maybe sooner then she thought... maybe not. She got up and walked over to the table and grabbed a tiny carrot stick. She took a small bite of it and slowly chewed. She let out sigh and finished her carrot stick.

She glanced around the room and headed back to her seat... still deeply thinking. Her mind raced from one rpg to another... from one PM to another. From ever lie to ever mistake. She shook her head silently astounded at the number of mistakes she had made.

"Im a walking nightmare..."

DeathBug blushed. "Well, I try, you know....Glad you approve. All this time I thought I was talkin' to myself. Thanks."

He cleared his throat. "Uh...so...Yeah, now that I'm actually trying to be witty, I'm drawing a blank. Sorry."

"Yeah, sorry." Deathbug smiled. "Well, I'm really not a guy that likes to spout proverbs or whatever they're called, but there's one I always try to live by. "Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves, for we shall never cease to be amused." Beats the heck outta' "Thou shalt have no other gods before me". That line's always a laugh riot."

"So, what about you? What do you like to do?"

"You know what," mirai said. "I think you were right, Ruby. How about you talk with dayday right now? I won't intrude."

"Are you sure?" Ruby asked.

"Of course," mirai said. "I can't have to myself all night, can I? That'd be pretty selfish of me."

"What'll you do, then?" Ruby asked.

"Hey, there's still plenty of punch here," mirai said with a laugh. "I'll go get punch for everyone." Mirai walks off to get some punch.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathBug [/i]
[B]"Yeah, sorry." Deathbug smiled. "Well, I'm really not a guy that likes to spout proverbs or whatever they're called, but there's one I always try to live by. "Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves, for we shall never cease to be amused." Beats the heck outta' "Thou shalt have no other gods before me". That line's always a laugh riot."

"So, what about you? What do you like to do?" [/B][/QUOTE]

"I like to spend time putting my sarcasm to good use. Like on my friends. I can mock their patheticness... and they still find it funny." She laughed then put on a serious face. "I also like to prove to guys that girls can like anime and video games. It's fun to show them up on Yu-Gi-Oh."

"So, I guess at this point I'd just look stupid asking if you liked video games or anime. I mean, it would have looked wierd before asking at the *otaku* prom, but this just clinches it."

"Well now," DeathBug continued. "I guess there's only three things I have to ask you, then. What's your favorite anime, video game, and Yu-Gi-Oh card? It's a standard question."

She thought for a minute. "My favorite anime is... is... I don't know. I really like Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Inuyasha. Now, favorite video game, hands down is Chrono Cross. It's wicked sweet, I must say I like it slightly better than Final Fantasy 7."

She then had a weird grin spread upon her face, "My favorite card... Well, there's my Red Eyes, my Blue Eyes, my Shadow Ghoul, my Dark Magician, my toons, my polymirazation, my Don Zaruug, my Lich Undead King, but my favorite would be Relinquished."

"And now I ask you the same questions."

DeathBug grinned. "Like I'd ask if I didn't already know? My fave anime is Outlaw Star, but Trigun is a very close second. I haven't seen all the episodes yet, so it might even top OS when it's done. My favorite video game ever is Doom. That was a classic; I'm waiting for Doom III."

"My fave card....that's tough....I like the Metal Red Eyes, and the Twin Headed Thunder Dragon....and I can't wait to find a Mystical Knight of Jackal....but my all-time favorite card has to be my Sinister Serpant. I love that little bugger."

"So then I take it my advice didn't work ok then, did it?" Ruby asked.

"Well I couldn't go through with it." dayday said.

Ruby sighed "I under stand, after all my adivce wasn't the best way to go about it."

"Right," dayday said, "but I've been having fun with TH."

"That's good I had been waiting till you danced with him." Ruby said cheerfully.

"What do you mean by waiting?" dayday asked, with a little confusion.

"Well" Ruby stopped, "I just thought you'd dance with TH... Anyways my advice didn't work out, I guess I should have thought more about what I should have said."

Guest dayday
"What you said was ok," dayday said. "I should have known I was going to so that."

"Yeah, so did I," Ruby said.

TH stared at them confused. "What are you two talking about? Who?"

"Uhh," dayday looked around. "Why don't you go help Mirai?"

"There he is right there." TH pointed at Mirai coming back with four cups of punch trying to hold on to them.

Everyone looked at him as he came over. "Ok, hurry up and take these before I..." One of the cups tipped over and wasted on Ruby. "Oh, I'm so sorry."

Dayday stared at her and laughed. "It's a good thing you're wearing black. That would have went straight through."

Ruby scowled at her and grabbed one of the other cups. "Well, let's see how much you like it." She threw her hand out and the punch waste over dayday.

O_O Wow, lots of stuff happens when I'm not around lol.

~

Mirai stared at dayday and Ruby who had spilled punch on each other. He looked down at his Cowboy Bebop shirt and thought only one thing: Nobody had better get punch on me. Mirai quickly downed his punch and gave the other cup to Taylor before anyone could get any funny ideas.

"Er...do you guys need to clean up?" mirai asked.

"No, that's okay," dayday replied. "We just need more punch." Dayday and Ruby both ran to the table to get more punch.

"This isn't good," mirai muttered to himself. He turned to TH. "We have to stop them!"

"No way," Taylor said. "I wanna see where this goes!" Mirai smacked his hand to his forehead.

"Looks like I'm on my own," he said. Then, he ran off to prevent anything bad from happening at the punch table. Little did he know that nothing he could do would prevent what was going to happen from happening.

^^ Hehee, not that much happened. Just a funny, little, planed out, fight.
~~~
Dayday and Ruby started to get more punch and threw at each other. Till they ran out of punch, once finished Ruby and dayday looked around the table.

"What should we use next?" dayday said cheerfully.

Ruby smiled, "Well, closet thing on both our sides is cake so..."

Ruby took up a a pice of blue and white cake and her hands and threw it at dayday. Dayday did the same. Soon they were throwing cake at each other. Some of the people around them started to laughed and stared at the mini food fight.

"Hee, this is just so funny!" TH said laughing.

Mirai stared, "Ah, they shouldn't be doing that...we should really stop them..."
dayday and Ruby contuied throwning cake at each other.

Guest Taylor Hewitt
OOC: Sometimes it makes me so mad when people ruin rpgs. This was supposed to be the "otaku prom". Not the "otaku food fight". I came here to dance with my dayday and you guys start throwing punch and cake. I wouldn't laugh at something like that. It angers me when people who don't know me too well post that I say or do something and I wouldn't do that. Let's just get back to this.
---
As dayday and Ruby were duking it out with punch and cake, TH grabbed dayday's hand and brought her away from all this. She was covered in cake and punch that also contained coca cola which was darker and her beautiful dress was ruined. He turned to her and said,"dayday, I came here to dance with you not watch you get cake and punch thrown at you." dayday replied,"I'm sorry. I was just having fun." TH said,"Well as long as you were enjoying yourself that's all I care about."

Whoops. You have my apologies, Taylor. If I made you angry with the way my post presented you, then you have my sincerest apologies. You can be assured that I don't want people to get the wrong idea about you.

~

Mirai looked at the scene in front of him. There was cake and punch everywhere and his date was covered in it.

"I think we stopped this a little too late," mirai said to Taylor.

"I'm the one who stopped it," Taylor replied.

"Oh yeah," mirai said as he walked up to Ruby. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay," Ruby said as she threw some cake onto the floor.

"Are you sure you don't want to clean up first?" mirai said as some cake landed at his feet.